Audience members stripped onstage in Amsterdam sex show

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Pants_Down

Audience members stripped onstage in Amsterdam sex show

Post by Pants_Down »

I wish I could go back to Amsterdam and take active part in something I only watched when I was there. I was in town for a conference, and one free evening just had to go to De Walletjes and see one of the live sex shows. I had heard about some feature of the shows called "the Banana," but could only guess what that meant.

I found out. At one point in the show, a beautiful woman wearing only pasties and bikini bottoms, and waving said fruit and yelling "Banana!", pulled men out of the audience and onto the stage. A bunch of bananas were visible, at stage left.

She tried to pull me out of my seat, but I stayed where I was...a premonition of something I wasn't ready for?

Once she had seven guys from the audience onstage with their backs to the rest of us, she ushered a mostly (but provocatively) dressed second woman, in black, onto the stage. Lady # 2 started walking back and forth, teasing the guys and lightly stroking their shoulders and butts, then started on Guy #1, reaching around and unbuckling his belt.

She did the same to the others, then returned to the first guy and pulled his belt off, tossing it to the side of the stage. Same thing, five more guys (one of them didn't have a belt.)

You could tell by the double-takes and nervous laughs from some of the others that they were wondering what they'd gotten themselves into, and just how far this would go.

Pretty far, as it turned out.

The Lady in Black continued by walking down the line, unbuttoning the pants on each of them, and unzipping each guy in turn.

In her next pass, she opened the pants on each guy and slid them down (if they hadn't fallen already), leaving only the boxers or briefs covering their asses. Lots of whistles from the audience.

And on her final pass, she teased each butt in turn, and then slid down each guy's underwear. These seven guys still all had their backs to the audience, so all we saw were their bare hips and the backs of their legs.

Most of the guys then got a lascivious stroke or two, a pinch, or a smack, or some combination of these, on their bare cheeks.

Then she and the other lady *turned them all around* with their pants at their ankles, to display them for the rest of the audience. A lot of their friends of both sexes howled and whistled. Lady #1 unbuttoned and opened the dress shirts on three of the men, so that their penises were now fully exposed.

It was hard to tell, in the stage lighting, but it looked like some of the guys were actually blushing.

Not one of them was erect, though.
So the two women went up and down the line, flipping and teasing their cocks.

I was wondering if either of them would put her fingers around any of the guys' cocks and actually masturbate them, but the ladies had something different in mind.

After each of the seven penises got a tease, Lady #1 took a banana, got down on the stage face up, then pulled down her own pants, and inserted the banana in her pussy. Each guy in turn, with his pants still around his ankles and the obscuring shirts stripped off the three guys who had them (so these three were basically entirely naked), had to get down on all fours and eat a banana from its tip all the way down to her pussy lips...with the audience clapping insanely and a guy in a cheap gorilla costume pretending to plunder each prone guy's ass with a huge, hand-held plastic cock.

Now why did I hesitate when she tried to make me one of those seven guys? It still turns me on, thinking about having my own pants pulled down on stage, then being turned around for all to see...and yes, I had a long shirt on, too, so I would have ended up stripped entirely bare in front of everyone. Given the embarrassment, I probably wouldn't have been completely hard, either...so I would have to stand there while the two ladies helped my cock along, and my friends from the conference (some of them female) still in the audience would be watching the whole thing, laughing and squealing as hard as anyone.

Not too crazy about the part with the gorilla's plastic cock, though...