Micropenis exposed during strip search by female cop

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
LGR1234

Micropenis exposed during strip search by female cop

Post by LGR1234 »

When I was 14 (i'm male) a female police officer approached me on the street and told me she smelled weed on me. I never smoked weed in my life so i was confused but i went with her to the police station. when i got there she took me into a private room and said she was going to perform a strip search. i tried to talk my way out of it but she said if i complied and nothing was found she would send me home without charging me or telling my parents. i awkwardly took off my clothes and when i took off my tighty whities i covered my wiener. this is the really embarrassing part. i have a micropenis, it's only 0.9" hard and i never grew hair there or anything. she demanded i put my hands on my head. i did what she said and she giggled and said "see? all you have there is a tic tac. 🤏 Nothing to cover". i was on the verge of tears. i eventually got to get dressed and leave. but she joked and said "be careful, if i catch you misbehaving next time you won't get your clothes back". I learned years later it's actually against regulations for a police officer to strip search a member of the opposite sex, but i was a kid at the time and i was just scared of the police officer and didn't want to get her angry at me.
LGR1234

Re: Micropenis exposed during strip search by female cop

Post by LGR1234 »

Has anyone else been strip searched by the opposite sex?
Jeve

Re: Micropenis exposed during strip search by female cop

Post by Jeve »

Interesting story. Has anyone else (have had) experiences with strip searches in any way?