A Tangled Web

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drew

Re: A Tangled Web

Post by drew »

CRAIG

I got six Saturday detentions for my participation in what happened to Anita, which really fucking blows. She and Kaila would be joining me, along with some other classmates who caused havoc in the hotel.

Our team got smoked in the championship game, 34-7. I didn’t mind, binge a bench player and all. There’s nothing lamer than being 40 years old and pulling out a state championship ring to show off, so at least I didn’t have to worry about turning into that guy. I had my fun with football and my teammates, and it was time to move on.

Holiday break went quickly, as it tends to do. The new semester started and I was disappointed to find out that Bailey was not in any of my classes. No more seeing her every day. No more making her laugh. No more flirting with her on her way to her locker. I couldn’t help thinking I had let an opportunity slip away.

My first detention was served the first Saturday of the new semester. 8 AM on a frigid January morning. I rolled in, half asleep, intending to nap my way through my sentence.

“Anderson!” The teacher running detention, Mrs. Brown, scolded me. “Wake up! No sleeping!”

“I’m up, I’m awake,” I yawned. When she turned around, I looked at Anita and Kaila and laughed, shaking my head. The two of them were working on school work, and I figured I better do the same.

Taylor Powell was also joining us. It was her bright idea to manufacture a mega beer bong and use it from the 7th floor down to the 5th. Funny, but worth several Saturday Schools according to Principal Clark.

“Craig!” Taylor whispered to me.

“Huh?”

“Did you finish your statistics assignment?”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Can I see it?” She flashed me a pretty smile, batting her eyelashes at me.

“K…..you do your English yet?”

“I think I got most of it,” Taylor rummaged through her bag. “Yep! Here it is.”

“Okay, trade,” I said. We handed each other our work and began copying. Anita and Kaila gave me disappointed expressions. The two of them were model students, both going to top universities.

“Only cheating yourself, Craigory,” Anita said, with sarcasm.

“Alright, so shut the fuck up,” I joked, making them laugh.

“Pssssss!!” A junior kid, Brian Williams, tried to grab our attention. “Anita!” He whispered.

The four of us turned to look at him. He held up his phone, showing us a picture of Anita nude and cowering in the elevator. He stuck his tongue out, trolling, laughing hysterically to himself. Anita shot him a disgusted glare but he ignored it.

“Kaila!” Brian swiped on his phone and there Kaila was, in her skimpy bra and thong on stage at Homecoming. She gave him the finger. Taylor was next. Brian pulled up a pic of her box from the under the bleachers. He was dying laughing at this point.

“Fuck. Off.” Taylor spat.

“What is going on back there!?” Mrs. Brown questioned.

“Nothing,” Kaila answered. None of us wanted more detention, we’d be stuck in here till Prom. Mrs. Brown gave us a stern look.

For appearances, I had to fight back laughter and maintain a concerned expression. But Brian’s actually pretty funny. He used to hang out with us a lot until he got his girlfriend pregnant. There was a lot of family drama too, think his cousins were hooking up or something and he was somehow involved – I never got the full story. Needless to say, the kid does not give a fuck. And he wasn’t gonna stop.

“Anita!” He whispered once Mrs. Brown went back to grading her papers.

We all turned back to look again. This time, Brian had a grainy, zoomed-in pic of Anita’s pussy lips when she stood up from the ground of the elevator. He made a V with his two fingers and wildly thrashed his tongue around inside the makeshift V.

Shocked (I don’t think she knew that pic of her was circulating), Anita crumpled up a piece of paper and chucked it in Brian’s face.

“Hey! Stop it, right now!” Mrs. Brown reprimanded.

“Brian has pictures of me naked!” Anita whined.

“Well…whose fault is that, Ms. Patel?” Mrs. Brown questioned. Anita was silent. “Is that not why you’re in here in the first place?”

“I’m seventeen!” Anita protested. “He’s not allowed to have those!”

Mrs. Brown pondered. “I suppose not, but we can’t search every phone in the school, now, can we?”

“But you can search his!”

“Very well, Mr. Williams, bring your phone up here.”

“You can’t do that,” Brian chuckled. “Get a warrant.”

“I can absolutely confiscate your phone if it’s disrupting learning – which it has been! Now bring it up here, now!”

Brian gave in, and moseyed up to the front of the room. Taylor stuck her leg out to trip him, but he stepped over it. He placed the phone on Mrs. Brown’s desk. “Go ahead, scroll through all my pictures, there’s nothing on there,” Brian said.

And he was telling the truth, of course. The pics were uploaded to the discord, and there’s no way Mrs. Brown knew how to get into that.

“I can’t find anything on here, Ms. Patel.”

Brian grinned at the girls.

“BUT, I am going to keep this up here for the remainder of detention,” Mrs. Brown continued.

“Aw, c’mon!” Brian complained.

“Watch it, or I’ll be confiscating it every other detention from here on out, Mr. Williams.”

With no more ammo and not wanting to push his luck, Brian left the girls alone the rest of the session.
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

“What the hell, man!?” I cornered Arnie Roberts and Neil Patel one day, after break, during lunch. They were sitting in a corner of the cafeteria and the three of us were being ignored, per usual.

“Ah, I see you’ve found a particular VIP file to be inaccessible,” Arnie replied in his douchey, thinks-he’s-a-genius, cadence.

“What’s on it?!” I shouted.

“Can’t reveal that information, our source would be compromised,” Arnie replied.

“I supplied the best video on the whole discord!”

“Not any more,” Neil said.

I looked at him curiously. “Who else has access to that file?”

“Just us two, Jared, and Peter. You haven’t helped us get anything else,” Neil explained.

“You haven’t asked!” I grumbled. “How is anybody supposed to help you if you stay so secretive all the time!?”

“We maintain confidentiality, to avoid bringing unwelcome figures into the mix. Such as the authorities,” Arnie said.

“Okay, what’s next, what can I help with?” I stressed.

“The next plan is already in motion,” Neil said. “There’s nothing you can help with – other than assist with filming, I suppose.”

“Fine I’ll do that, when and where?”

“The swim meet, this Saturday, noon. Just sit in the front of the crowd and have your phone ready. It’s not really risking anything, though.”

“Yeah it is, why else would I be at a swim meet? People will question it,” I argued.

“No one will even notice you. No one notices any of us, Ben. Hate to break it to you.”

“Okay, fine. And then I can see the file?”

“No…I don’t think sitting in the bleachers with your phone out warrants access to this,” Neil nodded down at his phone showing the “rare” file of his sister.

If I hadn’t been creeping on my own sister so much, I probably wouldn’t have been able to put two and two together.

“You’re the source of that rare video,” I accused Neil.

“Clever,” he replied.

“Let me see it, or I’ll start spreading the word about you guys,” I said.

“Mistaken tactic, Benjamin,” Arnie said. “Jared would be paying you a visit, if you go down that route. And we would of course refute your claim.”

“Ben, you realize, Shelby knows you’re the only one who could have filmed her naked that day, right?” Neil asked. “But as far as I’m aware, she does NOT know that video exists. If you tell on us, we’ll release it to the entirety of the discord, and then pin the WHOLE ‘Twatarazzi’ on you. Nothing we have on there can be directly traced back to us – with exception of this video of my sister, which we’ll delete.”

These shitheads. I was stuck, and sat there dumbfounded. Neil was right, I didn’t want to wage a war with these guys and the smart thing to do would be to get back in their good graces. I thought hard about what I currently had on my phone.

“What if I already have something worth trading for?” I said.

“Such as?” Arnie asked.

“A video. A REALLY good video. Better than anything on this whole discord,” I said.

“Let’s see it,” Neil said.

“Let me see yours first,” I bartered.

The two of them chucked. “I think we’re done here, Ben,” Neil concluded.

“A preview!” I pleaded. “Trust me, what I have is completely worth it!”

“Who is it of?”

I had already made my decision. I had options of what to show them. The soccer girls locker room video was my diamond in the rough. Not time to give that up. I had pictures of Bailey, but I don’t think they’d go for just pics. Plus, I deleted the individual pics off my phone anyway, after transferring them to my hard drive. The only copies of those pictures that remained on my phone were in a text message thread with my sister. That would raise questions. I had one spy video of Bailey in my deleted folder that I hadn’t permanently erased yet. It was the second one I ever obtained. I figured Neil had seemingly filmed his sister, so these two wouldn’t view it as weird or gross or overly taboo.

“Bailey,” I gulped.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Loving it! Seems like things are getting spicy!
Daily dreamer

Post by Daily dreamer »

Amazing story Drew! I love how Bailey feels like this beautiful, unattainable, girl that not even Landon has seen, yet her nerdy little brother has.

It’s fun that Ben is finally willing to share Bailey and a couple more guys will get to see her now. And all of them could see her in person and she’d have no clue which is hot!

I love the little threads you’ve created. Like Landon - whom I was suspicious of his intentions - if she had of sent him nudes, I’m not sure whether he would’ve kept them to himself. Or the girls like Shelby & Taylor who seem to have it in for Bailey a bit, I wonder if this will ever bite her back. Or CJ who she’s rejected and maybe upset.

Where Craig fits in though I’m super curious about! Part of me hopes their cute flirting turns into something more and they live happily ever after, with no more embarrassment for Bailey, but I’m thinking that fate won’t be that kind to her lol. (And let’s be honest, that would be no fun!)

Oh and I enjoyed the Brian Easter egg! Great work again, so curious where the story is headed and checking back each day, eager for the next part! :)
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Daily dreamer wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:51 am
Oh and I enjoyed the Brian Easter egg! Great work again, so curious where the story is headed and checking back each day, eager for the next part! :)
Oh wow! I didn't even catch that on my first read!
drew

Post by drew »

Daily dreamer wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:51 am Oh and I enjoyed the Brian Easter egg!
Nice catch!

BEN

“….holy shit…..she’s BUTT.... NAKED….” Arnie muttered in awe as he watched Bailey in her bedroom, unknowingly strip nude in front of my camera. He had dropped his typical way of speaking – rendered down to the normal vocabulary of a horny high school boy. He was in a trance. As was Neil.

I stopped the video right after my sister popped her bra off. The two guys looked up at me, and I shot them a proud grin. “Well?”

“Yes, yes, definitely worth the trade!” Arnie exclaimed. Neil nodded with excitement.

“Here ya go,” Neil said, and I watched him grant me access to the rare Anita file.

I logged on myself to make sure it worked. It did.

“Okay, send that!” Arnie commanded, with impatience.

“This needs to only be available to us three,” I said. “I’m putting my neck out WAY farther than you guys have.”

“We have to let Peter and Jared have access,” Neil said.

“They know too much, and could bring us all down,” Arnie explained, still shocked into a normal prose.

“Fine. No one else, unless you talk to me first, got it?”

“Fair enough.”

My heart sped as I pressed send.

I got home that day and opened up the discord. I saw a new file on there.

HOLY GRAIL!!!

I don’t know why they had to announce it like that, but at least they didn’t put Bailey’s name on it. I clicked on the video. Four different usernames had commented, some of them several times.

“EPIC!!!!” one user said.

“Bomb titties….and an excellent shave job!”

“Landon M is one lucky fuck”

“Money shot when she bends over…Dat ass!!

“Bouncy! Good Lord that's the hottest chick at WHS. Debate over!”

“Jesus H Christ I love bald pussy”

“Exquisite anatomy” That one was one hundred percent Arnie. He must’ve snapped out of his trance enough to type it.

“What a legend, capturing this”

I smiled. While I obviously initially planned to keep my sister to myself, it was hot as fuck knowing other guys from school were now enjoying her body. And their comments made it even hotter.

I clicked onto the Anita P. RARE! file.

“You are grounded young lady!!” A thick Indian accent blasted through my speakers. Anita’s mom. “You have brought so much shame to this family, I cannot believe it!”

The camera panned over, cautiously, to find Anita, standing in the corner of the hotel room, clutching onto a teal towel. I could tell from the jerkiness, that Neil was trying to discretely film.

“Mom that’s not fair!” Anita cried. “It wasn’t my fault!”

“Well, whose fault was it then?!”

“Kaila pulled my bikini off – but she was just joking around!”

“Oh then! HA!...HA!...HA!” Mrs. Patel let out a sarcastic laugh. “Such a funny joke, letting half the town see you nude!”

“That wasn’t supposed to happen!”

“I don’t like you hanging out with that Kaila girl. I don’t like her parents!”

“What does that have to do with Kaila?!”

“Well, she has you acting very out of character these days! Don’t think I didn’t hear about her stripping down to her underwear when she was at The Homecoming Dance!”

“She got stripped!”

“Yes, that seems to be happening quite a lot. ‘Accidently getting stripped.’ But I don’t think it’s an accident. I think you girls like showing off!”

“Mom, that’s stupid!”

Neil placed the phone on some sort of dock to keep it steady.

“Is it stupid?! Why else does she have you removing ALL of your pubic hair!” Mrs. Patel reached out and whisked the towel away from Anita!

“MOM!!!!” Anita cried, as her arms raced to shield her fun parts.

“Look at you! Like a little girl!” Mrs. Patel pried her daughter’s hand away from her vagina – showing it off to her son and husband (and Arnie, and Jared, and Peter, and….me) in its hairless state!

“Mom, stop!!” Anita whined.

“Look at this, Raj,” Mrs. Patel directed her husband. “Your daughter has given in to the secular ways of this country!”

“Krishna, don’t you think this is going a bit far?” Mr. Patel asked, nodding at his bottomless daughter.

“No, why do think she’s so ashamed of her breasts? Desperately keeping them covered.”

“Cause, I don’t want you guys seeing me!” Anita whimpered. She crossed her legs over one another, squirming, trying to preserve whatever modesty she had left. Her eyes looked nervously near the camera, surely at her brother.

“I think it’s because you have piercings. Or maybe tattoos!” Mrs. Patel shouted.

“I do not!”

Mrs. Patel, still handcuffing one of Anita’s hands, reached for the arm across her daughter’s rack.

“MOM STOP! Neil is right there!”

“Raj, help me, please?” Mrs. Patel asked.

Raj Patel maneuvered, reluctantly, over to his daughter. Even from the recording you could tell he was uncomfortable, but wanted to avoid the wrath of his wife. He grabbed Anita’s top arm quite easily and pulled it away, baring her tits!

Neil popped into view, but did not block his camera. He unashamedly surveyed his cheerleader sisters’ tits and pussy.

“NEIL!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!” Anita howled, wiggling around, but still with everything on show. “SEE THERE’S NOTHING THERE! NOW LET ME GO!!” She shouted at her parents. Mr. Patel obliged, and Anita’s free arm fired back over her boobs. But Mrs. Patel wasn’t done.

“EXACTLY! THERE IS NOTHING THERE!” Mrs. Patel shouted, pointing at her daughter’s still bared vagina. “THAT’S THE WHOLE POINT! TO-TA-LLY HAIRLESS! DESPICABLE!” Finally, she let Anita go and stormed into the other room of the suite. Her husband followed.

Anita stood, cupping her privates, in front of Neil.

“Get the fuck out of here!!” Anita whisper-screamed at her brother. “Sicko!!”

Neil did as he was told, and Anita, thinking she was safe, dropped her hands and showed off everything to the camera one more time! She bent over and picked up the towel, before dashing into the bathroom, showing a side-view of her ass. She slammed the door shut, and Neil retrieved his phone.

I was satisfied with my trade.
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

“Craiiiiiiig are you gonna come watch my swim meet today?” Taylor’s striking green eyes rested on me in detention the following Saturday.

“Wasn’t planning on it,” I answered. “Four hours is long enough to be here on a Saturday.”

“My events are early! Prolly in the first half hour!”

“Why do you want me there anyway?”

“I want all you guys!” Taylor said, now including Anita and Kaila. “More support!” They gave each other an amicable smile. Taylor bent over into her bag to grab some homework. Anita and Kaila did a little prissy mocking dance behind her back, giggling as they did so.

“I’ll go if these two go,” I said, smirking at the two girls. Kaila gave me a blank “seriously?” glare.

“I’ll go with you, Craig. I’m grounded for forever anyway,” Anita said.

“Guess I’m going too!” Kaila said.

“Yay!! Ya’ll should make signs for me!”

And so, the three of us spent the rest of detention making signs for Taylor. If anything, it was a way to get out of doing actual work. Coach Peterson, the girls’ soccer coach and history teacher was in charge today. He’s much more lenient than Mrs. Brown. He let Taylor go an hour early to get ready for the meet. He let those of us attending the meet leave shortly after.

“I’ll catch up with you guys in the bleachers, gonna drop some of this shit off in my locker, first,” I told Anita and Kaila.

“K.”

I headed down the deserted hallways to my locker. The only two people I saw were Jason Dobkins’ little brother Jared, and Anita’s little brother Neil. They were running out of the building, red faced.

“What a workout!” Jared said, weirdly. Like he wanted me to know he was working out. Had he started working out a few years ago, he could’ve been a star football player, like his brother. I got to my locker.

“Hi Craig,” a soft voice came from behind me.

I turned around to see Bailey, standing there in her workout t shirt - which was cut off, revealing her midriff – and a pair of short, cotton shorts. Despite wearing no makeup, and having her hair pulled up into a messy ponytail, she looked as pretty as ever. Doe-eyes beaming.

“Oh…” I stammered. “Hi Bailey! I said, with too much enthusiasm.

“Whatcha up to?” She asked.

“Saturday school,” I groaned. “From the final four fiasco.”

“Still!?”

“Yup. Till mid-February, unfortunately.” I nodded at her attire. “You working out?”

“Yeah, trying to keep in shape now that soccer’s over. How’s your semester been?”

“Not bad, I miss drama class together!” I uttered.

“Me too!” Bailey paused, giving me a sunny look. “There’s no one funny in any of my new classes!”

And I missed the hint. Too excited that she was even talking to me to realize there was never a better time to ask her out.
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

“There’s no one funny in any of my new classes,” I said.

“Oh….yeah,” Craig responded, after I had basically spelled out for him how into him I was. I’m sure my expression flattened. Why are guys always so clueless? Or maybe, he isn’t interested in me after all? Maybe he thinks I’m too prudish, after talking to Landon?

“Alright, well, I’ll see ya around, Bailey!” Craig said.

“See yaaaa.” I walked away, disappointed.

I headed home and showered, still on the look-out for Ben creeping. I hadn’t caught him in his room lately, and he hadn’t barged in on me since the final four outing. Maybe he was finally past his phase. Or maybe me screaming at him scared some sense into him….

Nope! There he was! Waiting patiently for me as I walked from the bathroom to my bedroom. Thank goodness I was wearing a towel.

I went out later that night with Adira and Leslie. We went to Kaila’s house and I was hopeful Craig would be there, cause we were gonna be hot tubbing, and I had just bought a new two piece that was skimpier than what I typically wear. I had decided I was gonna come on stronger to him and if he still didn’t get the hint, I would try to move on.

Alas, he didn’t show up. Colton and Jay were there, though. I caught them checking me out, more than a few times. Even so, they seemed to be more interested in the Twatarazzi striking again, and we had to hear ALL about it.
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

I made my way to the pool and realized my error with Bailey by the end of the hallway. Who knows when would be the next time I’d see her. Let alone have a chance to talk to her solo. I thought about running back to try and catch her, but that seemed dramatic. I needed to get her number, or her snapchat. Then I wouldn’t have the pressure of having to recognize these opportunities in the present. I could take time to think, respond, and act.

I found Anita and Kaila in the bleachers and took a seat next to them.

“You alright?” Kaila asked.

“Huh?” I snapped out of my thoughts. “Oh…yeah. Just thinking about some stuff I gotta get done.”

“Hey, I’m having people over later tonight, by the way,” Kaila started. “Anita – I know you’re grounded.” Anita gave her a dejected look. “But you should come Craig! We’ll hit up the hot tub, and my parents are out of town, so we can drink – a little.”

“Shoot, Kaila, sorry. I would, but I have a family party I have to go to.”

“Ahhh, that sucks.”

The girls’ swim team came out in their track suits. We gave Taylor some cheers and held up our signs. The girls unzipped their suits revealing dark, unflattering, one-piece swimsuits. They put their swim caps on and began stretching and warming up. The gym was actually packed, due to students from four other schools – and all their parents – being in attendance.

“How did we get roped into coming to this again?” Kaila laughed. “I don’t even really like Taylor, haha.”

Anita laughed as well. “Well, for me, it’s better than going home and sitting in my room all day. But I appreciate you guys joining!”

“I think we might be the only students here, other than family members,” I said.

“Paul Thorche is over there,” Kaila said. “But he takes pictures for the yearbook and school paper, so, doesn’t really count.”

“Bahaha, we’re sooooo lame!” Anita said. Kaila held up her sign and danced and waved it around – all while wearing a sarcastic smile.

The meet started and was broken into races by school. Taylor’s event, the 100m freestyle, was first, however, the Webberson girls were last. So, we had to sit through four other races.

“Ohhhh this is awful!” Kaila moaned. “We should have just stayed in detention! How much longer are you grounded for, Anita?”

“Till my mom joins us in 21st century America,” Anita muttered. “i.e., forever.”

Finally, it was Webberson’s time. Members of the 100m team included Zoe Ganner – not nearly as good at swimming as she is at running, Alicia Winston – a pretty, dark skinned girl who also plays soccer, Anna Koulianos – an outgoing, olive skinned junior girl, Stephanie Sironic – a pale blonde with a typical swimmer’s body, who’s the best on the team, Autumn Thompson – the redheaded member of “Bryce’s Topless Hot Tub Club”, Lizzie Katz, and Taylor.

“Are you guys excited?!” Kaila asked, still with heavy cynicism, as she leaned forward in her seat.

“Nope,” I laughed. "But let's make it interesting. What place do you think Taylor comes in?”

“Like, overall?” Anita questioned.

“Nah, just amongst our girls. Loser brings coffee to next detention.”

“K. Fifth.”

“I’ll say….second! I have high hopes for my girl!” Kaila said. Anita narrowed her eyes.

“Guess I’ll go with seventh.” I said.

“Wow, Craig, way to have some faith,” Anita said.

“What? She told me the only reason she swims is her parents make her. And for college applications. It’s not exactly considered a ‘sexy’ sport to play.”

“Ooooh a ‘sexy’ sport!” Kaila mocked me.

“Shut up,” I laughed.

“Is that why you played football? Cause it’s ‘sexy’ hahahaha,” Anita joined in the teasing.

“Kind of. Yeah,” I wasn’t gonna let them get to me.

“A lot of good it’s done! Still single!” Kaila persisted.

“I mean….” I tilted my head accusatory toward the pair of cheerleaders.

“Hey I’m not allowed to date!” Anita said.

“And I have PTSD from dating the town celebrity,” Kaila laughed. “What’s your excuse, Craig?!”

“Micro-penis,” I deadpanned. It was a cliché joke, but for whatever reason the girls busted out laughing.

“Awwww Craig!” Anita said. “That’s so sad!”

The swimmers got up on the docks, bent over in their ready positions.

“Hey how bout instead of coffee….Craig shows us his wittle peen if he loses!” Kaila giggled, blushing a tinge.

“Ha. Ha. Fine. If you show us your twat if you lose,” I offered back.

“’My twat?! Hahahaha,” Kaila laughed. “Okayyyyy. If Anita does it if she loses.”

“I can’t lose! I’m in the middle!” Anita pointed to her brain. “Plus, you guys already saw it.” She pouted.

“Awwww man, I wanted to see how little, Little Craig is!”

“SWIMMERS AT THE MARK!” The announcer commanded over the microphone.

“Last chance, Kaila! Deal or no deal. Trust me this thing is TINY,” I persuaded. I was pretty sure Taylor was gonna suck at swimming and every guy in the school would kill for a look at Kaila’s box. Well, maybe except CJ.

“Okay, deal!” Kaila shouted right before the race began. She and Anita giggled.

“GO!”

The swimmers were off. Taylor had a great start and was in first place.

“Uh oh….!” Kaila said, nudging me with her elbow.

Taylor glided through the water and it was apparent early that I was going to lose. She had great form and kept her concentration. It wasn’t enough to hold off Stephanie, but there was no way Taylor was coming in last. The girls reached the turn and Stephanie, Taylor, Alicia, and Lizzie executed it perfectly. The other three girls struggled, and lost even more distance. They came into the home stretch and Stephanie touched first, as predicted. Taylor, second, with Alicia and Lizzie not far behind. Maybe five-to-ten seconds later, the others finished.

“Bahahahaha!!! Whip it out, Craig!” Kaila teased.

Now it was my turn to flush. God damnit. “Hahaha,” I tried to laugh it off. “Not gonna do it right here.”

The girls in the pool took off their goggles and swim-caps. Taylor spotted us and grinned, holding up two fingers with enthusiasm.

“We’ll find a spot once we get out of here,” Anita smirked.

The swimmers began propelling themselves out of the water. When they were all out, they stood up tall, and there was a collective gasp from the crowd.

“Oh, SHIT!!!” I exclaimed. “Look!”

“What the….bahahahahah!!!!” Kaila and Anita snorted into a fit of laughter.

I, however, was not laughing. In fact, I was dead silent, and bug-eyed, because the seven swimmers were standing 15 feet away from me, butt-ass naked! Okay, not completely naked. The outlines of their swimsuits remained, but the inner material had dissolved, leaving their tits and pussies fully exposed! And the girls had yet to realize. While they rubbed water out of their eyes and adjusted to being back on land, my eyes feasted.

I started with Taylor – the sultry blonde captain of the volleyball team. She has a sleek, slender set of tits with little pink nipples. Her pussy is nice and tight and bare shaven – but I already knew that from seeing her bleacher pic. I moved onto Alicia. Her tits looked massive and shapely standing next to Taylor. They gleamed from the water. From where I was standing, it looked like she kept a little bush, but with how dark her skin is, it was hard to tell.

Stephanie had a pale, muscular body with a pink, hairless snatch that had a beauty spot right above it. I’d already seen Zoe’s tiny titties plenty and my eyes darted to see whether or not the timid girl shaved. She did. She had a smooth mound with fat pussy lips that looked…strangely sexy? It was just….not how I expected her to look. Anna has a nice, tanned body with a trimmed, raven-black bush and ovular boobs. Autumn’s pale lemon tits brought me back to the homecoming party. Still don’t know whether or not she’s a true redhead because she kept her pussy waxed bald. She has a cute, off-centered slit that veers diagonally.

Lizzie was my favorite. I always thought she was underrated – a cute Jewish girl whose best friend Naomi gets more attention – and seeing her bare naked confirmed that. She’s got a smoking hot pair of perky, pointy titties with pink, inverted nipples. Apparently, she didn’t get the memo that hair slows you down in the water because she sports a wild, brown-haired bush! I mean the thing looks impenetrable!

I was able to scan all seven girls’ bodies – albeit briefly – before they realized what was going on. The crowd was going crazy. Some were shouting excitedly, others were yelling at the girls to cover up, and the remainder – including my two friends next to me – were laughing hysterically.

“Craig!! You are en-CHANTED!!” Anita said.

“Is the micro-peen hard, Craigory!?” Kaila asked. She placed her hand on my thigh and cautiously moved it closer to my groin, with her eyebrows raised. I swatted it away.

Paul Thorche ran up close to the girls to snap some photos. When Taylor was done rubbing her eyes, she struck a pose for him, again holding up two fingers, and grinning proudly – zero clue that she was showing off her bare boobs and vagina for the camera. Paul skipped the other girls in line and turned his camera to Lizzie. Seemed he had the same thoughts I did about her. She gave him an awkward smile and I had zero doubt her banging titties and dripping wet, thick patch of pubes would be all over the Twatarazzi’s discord by dinner time.

“LIZZIE STOP!!!!!” I heard a shrill voice erupt from crowd. “LOOK DOWN!!!”

The voice rose above the rest of the excited murmurs and Lizzie followed its direction. She glanced down, and came to the mortifying realization that her body was on display.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Lizzie let out a blood curling scream that cut through the humid atmosphere of the gymnasium. She shot both hands to hide her bush, neglecting her rack in the process. “NO! NO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!” She groaned, and her cheeks glowed crimson, as she came to terms that the entire school was about to discover how embarrassingly unkempt she kept her vagina.

Meanwhile, the other six were also discovering their goods were on show. Zoe hid her “tits,” clearly still traumatized over everyone seeing them in the fall. Her plump, bald pussy lips were hung out to dry, and Paul capitalized.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

“Stop taking pictures, you pervert!!” Taylor spat. She was one of the few girls aware enough to try and cover everything. But she did flash her kitty several more times while using her hand to slap at the photographer.

Eventually, the girls wised up, and came to a collective understanding that no help was coming. They took off to the locker room and seven bare asses bounced for our amusement. Lizzie’s and Alicia’s looked the hottest – nice and peachy. The girls disappeared and it took a full fifteen minutes to calm everyone down. The other swimmers refused to get in the water after that – and no one could blame them. The rest of the swim meet was cancelled.

Kaila, Anita, and I exited the school, my friends forgetting that I owed pay-up for losing the bet.
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

Holy shit, Taylor posing while not knowing she was naked was amazing. You’ve become a temendously talented artist of sexy scenarios over the years and your recent work is my favorite by far. Anita’s parents forcing her arms away in front of her brother was a close second. Your writing is inspiring!