A Tangled Web

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drew

Re: A Tangled Web

Post by drew »

BEN

I now had extra motivation to catch Bailey nude. For one, I’d get to see her myself. And for two, I MAY be able to use it as leverage down the road with Arnie and the gang. While I was dissatisfied with the pics they had of Adira (basically just creep shots of her in a bikini when she was hanging out with Jared’s brother), they did have AWESOME shots of some other girls. They had full frontal mirror selfies of four different girls at school – and one of them is my co-worker at the library! Emma Morrison, she’s quiet and has a 4.0 and I would have NEVER have guessed she would secretly be a whore who takes nude pics! She had lopsided, sideways facing tits and a wispy brown bush in the photo. I don’t know who she sent it to, as far as I knew she wasn’t dating anyone. But now every time I see her at the library, I get hard!

I couldn’t waste any more opportunities with my sister. I didn’t get many of them, and when Bailey turned the shower water on one Saturday afternoon when we were home alone, I went for it.

This time, I made sure to press any obstructing materials out of the way of my phone lenses. There’s no way I could risk all this again, only to get shitty, blurry footage. When I stepped away, the camera was more obvious than before. But I was also aware of it and looking right at it.

Fuck it.

I exited her room right as the shower stopped. No turning back now. I thought I was going to be sick. I rushed downstairs and sat in my chair with my hands over my chest. I couldn’t even get hard I was so worried. Bailey seemed to be taking forever this time, and I thought for sure I was done. She had spotted the camera and was inspecting it. Any minute now, I would hear her shouting.

“BEN GET UP HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!! OH MY GODDDD!!!!!”

And then she would tell everyone at school and I would likely go to some juvenile detention center until I was 18.

But Bailey’s shouts never came. Instead, she came downstairs, hair still wet, wearing a t shirt and jeans.

“I’m heading over to Maria's, Ben,” She said. “Can you tell Mom I’ll be home by dinner?”

“Uh huh,” I squeaked.

“Thanks.”

And she was gone.

I raced over to the window and saw Bailey’s car take off out of our neighborhood. Then, I sprinted back up to her room. My phone was still there, as obvious as ever. Jesus, was I lucky. I grabbed it and went into the bathroom. My dick stiffened back up. I pressed play.

No blurry shots this time. The view was crystal clear. I could see Bailey’s entire room, with the main point of view being the area in front of her large dresser mirror. I had time, and let the video play itself through. The water turned off at the beginning of it. Then I heard cabinets opening and shutting in the distance.

“Ben?” Bailey whispered out in the hallway. I hadn’t heard her at the time. Then I heard footsteps approaching her room….

Bailey entered. I saw a side view of her nude body and thought I was going to cum on the spot. Her dark, wet hair stuck to her skin, reminding me of when I saw Shelby after her shower. Bailey bent over out of my site. I’m not sure what she was doing while she was bent over, but she did have a full-length floor mirror in the corner of the room.

Please don’t get dressed over there, please don’t get dressed over there!

My prayers were answered and Bailey stood up tall and walked over to the open area in the middle of her room. I got a great profile view of her including her nice sideboob and the curve of her ass. She stood like this for longer than I expected and the suspense was killing me. She was checking herself out in the mirror and I couldn’t see any of her private parts. She then turned to face the mirror and her round, bare ass came fully into view!

HOLY FUCK!

I stroked away as I admired my sister’s perfect ass. God damn was it an incredible shape! Round and full, like a ripe peach! Bailey stood straight and tall and her ass did as well. Sports really did her body favors.

Don’t put on underwear on, don’t put your underwear on! I willed.

I was dying for a good look at Bailey’s pussy. That’s what started this whole mess in the first place.

She had walked over closer to the mirror and was slightly bent forward as she looked into it. Then, she slowly turned around….and faced the camera dead on! And there she was, my sister Bailey – BUTT ASS NAKED!!!!!

GOOD GOD my sister’s titties were as nice as her ass. Firm and perky, with faint, puffy nipples. Her boobies were bigger than I thought and sat high on her chest, pointing forward – right at me. I scanned down past her flat stomach and my eyes escaped my skull at the sight of her bare shaven vagina! It was sooo tight and smooth. She had a nice little slit and thick thighs, but still with a small gap. Just a perfect little package. I couldn’t believe I FINALLY got to see my sister totally naked!!!

I came in seconds at the head-to-toe shot of Bailey. I watched the rest of the footage, and unfortunately, she got dressed close to her closet and out of the camera’s view. But I wasn’t upset – I had gotten to see it all! I transferred the footage to my hard drive and deleted it off my phone. I jerked off to it four more times over the weekend.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Loving it! Interested to see where it goes from here, keep it up!
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

“That girl is amazing,” Theo said to me one day after school when Bailey walked by us and said hi to me in the hallway.

The soccer girls had made the playoffs and they had to wear dress clothes to school on game days. Bailey was wearing a tight pair of dress pants and her ass had guys – including myself – drooling.

“uh huh,” was all I said.

I was so mad at myself for not acting quicker with her. Especially since I KNEW Landon was interested. I pussed out, and now had to suffer the consequences.

“Lando get any yet?” Theo asked me.

“I don’t know, man,” I said, with frustration, not wanting to think about it.

“Doubt it. Heard she’s a huge prude. Church girl. Wouldn’t even let CJ Hu touch her butt, haha. He missed out!” Theo took a long look at Bailey from behind as she rolled her hips down the hallway.

Landon and Bailey had gone on a few dates, from what I’d heard. They were the talk of the school, the “It Couple.” But I wasn’t entirely out of the game. I still caught Bailey meeting my eyes and looking away quickly, from time to time.

Landon hadn’t said much about her. I figured he’d be bragging if they had hooked up. I didn’t wanna ask him directly cause who knows if he’d even be straight with me. Plus, I didn’t want him catching on that I liked her.

One Sunday, in a moment of complete desperation, I figured I’d try her brother, Ben. I couldn’t give two shits if he knew I was crushing on his sister, he never talks to anyone anyway, and no one listens to what he says – including Bailey.

I drove over to the library to “accidentally” run into Ben, but I couldn’t find him. The girl at the front desk, Emma Morrison, seemed to be the only person in the building.

“Hi,” she gave me a shy smile and then went right back to the book she was reading. I walked around through the aisles for a little bit. It eventually became awkward when I walked past Emma for the third time to no avail.

“Hey, uhhhhh, Emma?”

“Oh, hi Craig. Did you need to check something out?” She still couldn’t maintain eye contact.

“No…hey is Ben Gibson here?” I just blurted it out. Like Ben, Emma isn’t some popular gossiper at school. No need to beat around the bush.

“No, just me today. Was he helping you with something? I can pass it on to him?” She asked softly.

“No that’s okay, thanks.”

I walked out, realizing how rude I had been when I started up my car. This was certainly a low point for me.
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

Our team kept advancing and the competitiveness amongst my teammates worsened with each win.

“Fuck you, you commando cunt!” Shelby shouted at Jamie during one of our heated practices.

“How many times are you gonna mess up my WIDE OPEN passes?” Jamie spat back. “Gonna cost us states!”

Alexis Wright pitched in. “Maybe don’t kick them so hard at her, idiot?!”

“Girls!” Coach Peterson blew his whistle and shouted at the three of them. “Love the fire, but let’s save it for Greenview!”

The next play, Jamie purposely kicked the ball as hard as she could at the back of Alexis’ head. I groaned.

“That’s it, bitch!!” Alexis raged.

She ran over to Jamie and they broke into a full-blown fight in the middle of the field.

“Wearing underwear today?!” Alexis muffled. Jamie slapped her. Alexis began to tug at Jamie’s shorts, trying to pull them down. Jamie’s navy compression shorts came into view.

“Ahh skank doesn’t want coach and all our parents seeing her cooch. That’s just for the guys at school!” Shelby shouted from the background of the fight.

“Shut up!”

The two girls continued to fight and Alexis managed to get Jamie bent forward into a headlock. Shelby seized the opportunity, rushed over, and ripped Jamie’s shirt over the top of her head! My friend’s pink sports bra was put on show to the small crowd of parents and students watching the practice.

“UMMMPHHHH!!! FUCKKKKKK YOU!!!!” Jamie struggled.

“Let’s see her titties!” Shelby shouted. She reached for the sports bra. Our two sophomore teammates, Naomi and Lizzie tried to step in.

GIRLS!!!” Coach erupted. But it wasn’t him who broke up the fight. He probably didn’t want to get involved with ANOTHER one of his partially dressed players.

BOOOOM!

Leslie delivered a blow that knocked all three girls onto the ground.

“The fuck is wrong with you guys!?” Leslie shouted.

Jamie composed herself and ran to throw her shirt back on. She lunged at Shelby but Adira grabbed her.

“Jamie, stop!”

Leslie grabbed hold of Alexis and Shelby. That was the end of our practice.

Later, Jamie was frustrated with me for not stepping in and helping her.

“Could’ve kept Shelby off me,” Jamie said. “Or just said something! Even Naomi and Lizzie tried to help.”

“I know, Jame, I’m sorry!” I truly was. “They’ve been mean to me too though! Especially since Landon!”

Jamie just stared at me. I felt awful.

Things were going pretty well so far between Landon and I but I didn’t like all the attention that came with dating him. Most of it was negative. And it wasn’t just Shelby and Alexis acting mean. A LOT of girls throughout the school that I previously got along with had turned cold.

I told Landon I wasn’t ready to take things beyond making out. He seemed cool with it, but he began hinting at me to send him sexy pics.

“Just a quick snapchat! Can even set the timer for only 1 second!”
“You’re the longest a girl’s made me wait, but I know it’ll be worth it!”
“Ah haha you’re so cute and innocent!”
“Could REALLY use some extra motivation before my game tonight! ;)

Just some examples of his texts. He also sent me some pics of himself in just his underwear and he looked…well… :shock:. One time he sent a naked pic, but his – you-know-what – was blocked by a vase. I couldn’t believe Landon Miller was sending me these! I thought about sending him something, to keep him satisfied, and to stop him from constantly asking. I even took a few pictures one time, but chickened out, and ended up deleting them. The thought of anyone other than Landon seeing the pics terrified me. Especially if Shelby or Alexis got hold of them.
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

I’ve been on a roll!

Nearly every weekend my parents would be out and I would capture more footage of Bailey. These Saturdays and Sundays had become the best days of my week. I’m sure one day I would look back, and the crisp air, smell of fresh cut grass and burning wood, sound of water coming on – all of it would take me back to the days of seeing my sister in her birthday suit!

Landon Miller had begun dating Bailey which was shocking to me. I mean, this dude could have any girl in the school – including Adira. Hell, he could probably land most girls at the local colleges. And he chose my sister. But I think Bailey was frustrating him. I was hearing rumors that she’s a huge prude. My bet is he was voicing his dissatisfaction and kids were spreading it. It’s funny, the hottest, most popular guy at Webberson high couldn’t even get a glimpse of Bailey but I got to see her buck nekkid on the reg! I’ve never felt luckier.

You would think it’d get old, but no sir. Each capture came with the same euphoria. I changed up my scheme too. The next time I spied on Bailey, after the first time I successfully caught her, I managed to sneak my phone into her room right as she got home from a Saturday practice. I figured she’d be showering, but made sure my phone was 100% charged as it may be a while. I left the phone in her room once her shower started, and retrieved it when she headed out for the afternoon.

I watched my footage with the same heart-fluttering anticipation as before.

Bailey entered her room wearing her soccer hoodie and sweats. Her hair was tied up into a high ponytail. She moseyed about her room, texting on her phone and laughing. She walked out into the hallway and I feared she would undress there, but she didn’t. She started the water and then strolled back into her room to look at her phone.

She casually pulled her hoodie up and over her head to reveal a neon green t shirt. She dropped her sweatpants and tossed them in her laundry basket. She checked herself out in the mirror in her soccer shirt and shorts – all while the water ran. No wonder we were always out of hot water.

Bailey took her t shirt off next and (unknowingly) showed me her breasts trapped beneath her sports bra. She slid her shorts and compression shorts down and all that was left was a thin pair of stretchy pink underwear. Now, it was time for the main event. I watched with enthusiasm and stiffened up. Bailey took her time, but eventually turned to face my camera.......and her underwear came down!!! BULLS EYE!!

I watched with fascination as my sister stood in the middle of her room in only a sports bra and pair of shin-high socks. Her shaved bare vagina was on full display for me and I have no idea how I held off jizzing. Bailey crossed her arms, grabbed her bra, pulled it over her head, and her banging titties sprung out into my sight!! They jiggled delightfully before nestling high up on the sides of her chest.

To make things more amazing, Bailey grabbed her phone, still facing my camera, and began texting. I got a 15 second (yes, I timed it), unobstructed look at everything! It was hot as fuck seeing her wearing only a pair of high socks, zero clue that her little brother was ogling at her snatch and tits!
But there was more. Bailey went to remove her socks and my camera captured an unbelievable shot of her bare ass – and peeks of pussy – bent over from behind!! OH….MY….GOODNESS!!!

My sister walked out of her room and I fast forwarded the tape about 15 minutes. She re-entered the room, still nude, with a bottle of lotion! But, to my dismay, Bailey applied her lotion in the corner of her room where her mirror stands. I got some more delicious looks of her bare butt, but that was it. I got to see her get dressed in a better view this time, but missing her lotioning herself bothered me. I knew I could do better on my next attempt. Waiting would be torture.

My next attempt came two weekends later. Practice, shower, spy on my sister. My free weekends revolved entirely around this.

Bailey had been oblivious on every previous attempt and I was becoming daring. I remembered her applying lotion and I NEEDED a better look at that.
I wasn’t quick enough to get my phone set up prior to Bailey going upstairs this time, but that was alright. Better to take my time and make sure my phone was safely hidden. I snuggled it into her clothes in her laundry basket while she showered. The basket sat near her full-length floor mirror. This was so much riskier than having the phone on a dusty, forgotten closet shelf. But if I succeeded, I’d be in for a treat.

When the water stopped, I just closed my eyes, and tried to focus on breathing. I was close to throwing up I was so nervous. My skin was ice cold and my hands were shaking.

“Ben, I’m going to a movie with Landon!” Bailey announced. WHEW. Hearing those words was heavenly. I raced up to Bailey’s room.

My footage showed Bailey walk past my camera nude. She grabbed her phone off her bed and was playing with it for a bit. Unfortunately, because of my new camera placement, she was out of sight. I would need to get another camera next time. Multiple angles. But what came next was sooo worth missing the closet footage.

Bailey strutted over in front of the mirror and I basked in the shots I got of her tits and coochie. My camera was closer this time and I was awestruck by just how BALD my sister was able to keep her pussy!! Her little mound looked so perfect and soft, not a single hair in sight, as if it was air brushed. It drove me and my cock bonkers!

She began slowly rubbing lotion all over her body, giving her skin an attractive shimmer. She started with her arms and upper body and oh baby did her boobies jiggle!! What I would do to give them a nice squeeze! But the best was yet to come.

Bailey advanced to her lower half. She initially stuck her right leg up onto her desk, and all I saw was the side of her thigh. But I knew what this meant….

Her left leg was next, and when she lifted it up, I was treated to the money shot of a lifetime! A crystal clear, 4K view of my sister’s buck naked vagina!! Tight lips, little clit, I even got brief shots right up her cunt!!!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!! I exploded a liter of jizz in front of me but I didn’t care, I’d clean it up later. I watched on with wonder. STILL not a single hair, even from this view. Like Bailey waxed her pussy or maybe used tweezers or something I have no idea, all I know is it was barer and cleaner and smoother than any I’d ever seen! I was already hard again.

Bailey finished her left leg, but don’t you worry the show wasn’t over yet. She turned and grabbed her phone – still on the bed – and showed off her astounding sporty bare butt in the process. She texted on her phone. She was smiling, and laughing, and….blushing? her cheeks were red. Also, more priceless full frontal looks for me.

“Oh my gosh, Landon I caaaaan’t”

Bailey said out loud, to herself. She looked at her phone for a bit longer, thinking. Then, she held her phone out in front of her, and started snapping nudes!!

My jaw dropped to the floor as I watched my sister strike various poses and take butt naked pictures of herself. She smiled,

Stuck her titties out – SNAP!
Arched her bare ass – SNAP!
Placed her hand on her hip for full frontals – SNAP!

Bailey took nudes for a full four minutes and my phone captured the entire process. The posing, the reviewing, the editing, possibly even the sending? A half hour ago, Landon was probably jerking it himself. My sister got dressed for her date. Once her bra and panties were on, I stopped watching.

Now, I knew for a fact Bailey took nude photos of herself. The only time she ever put her phone down was when she was in the shower. While I still planned to spy on her, my primary focus was seeing these photographs.

Once the coast was clear and Bailey was in the bathroom, I hid my phone in her closet. Didn’t want to waste time trying to hide it in the laundry basket. I rushed to her phone on the bed and punched in her pass code. Luckily, she hadn’t changed it from before. I went right to the texts with Landon.

Most of what I found were pictures of him. Dude was shredded. There was one pic of him naked with his cock hidden by a vase and the caption: “You show, I’ll show ;)”. I rolled my eyes. Douche.

There were a few selfies of Bailey, but she was dressed in all of them. Wearing her soccer jersey, or dress clothes, or whatever. She did send him one bikini pic. I could tell Landon was as disappointed as I was – in this moment. He kept egging her on in the texts, pressuring her to send more, but it didn’t seem like she ever did. At least not via text.

I went to her Snapchat. Landon was her top partner – no surprise. I couldn’t see what snaps they had been exchanging, however, Snapchat does keep a record of your pics if you know where to look. I did, and I looked, but again, all these snaps were lame.

I was running out of time. I went into Bailey’s photo album and quickly scrolled back to last weekend’s time frame. Nothing. I was down to my last shot. Her deleted pics. Maybe she was dumb enough to not delete them from that folder. I clicked on it, scrolled to the proper time frame, and……BINGO!!!

NINE!! Pics of Bailey completely naked and in various poses were there waiting for me! Up close snaps of her boobies, pics of her peachy ass as she stood on her tippy toes to make it pop, and shots of her rockin bald vagina would now be all mine!! I frantically clicked on all the pics and opened a text message to myself. I pressed send, and watching the blue bar creep from the left to right were the longest minutes of my life. While I waited, I decided to have some fun with myself and texted “Don’t tell mom and dad! ;) ” as if Bailey had texted them to me.

The shower turned off while I was still waiting for my messages to send and I was freaking out. Why hadn’t I just air-dropped these!! I heard Bailey step out of the shower. Fuck. It wouldn’t be long. The blue bar STILL hadn’t reached the end. Bailey was now drying off. Oh fuck, oh fuck. I began to think of excuses. FINALLY, the bar reached the end and the messages were complete. I quickly deleted the messages off Bailey’s phone, tossed her phone onto her bed, and got into my own room just in the nick of time.

Not even 20 seconds later, Bailey emerged into the hallway naked. She hadn’t let out a warning “Ben?” this time and shrieked when she saw me.

“BEN!!! WHY!!!??” Bailey shot her hands to cover her goodies and sprinted into her room, slamming the door shut.

“UGGGGGGHHHHH!!!” She groaned at me from behind her door. “WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS UP HERE WHEN I SHOWER!!??”

“What?” I snapped. “I am not!”

“WHATEVER!” She screamed. Then she said nothing else. I walked downstairs into the basement.

Bailey didn’t leave the house this time, and I was phoneless for a few hours. Once I figured she had cooled off, I walked upstairs. She glared at me from the living room. I acted like I was getting a glass of water.

“What were you even doing up there anyway?” Bailey questioned.

“Nothing!”

“Yeah, okay…”

“I was grabbing a controller cable! Not that it’s any of your business!”

“First it was nothing, now you were grabbing a controller cable?”

“I’m allowed to be in my room, bitch! Maybe try wearing a towel if you’re gonna run around the house naked!”

“Shut up, Ben!” Bailey turned away from me.

I walked up to my computer room and gave it 5 minutes. When I was sure Bailey was done scolding me, I swiftly and silently crept upstairs, into her room, and grabbed my phone.

I wasn’t in the right mood to watch the footage now, but when I did, it was epic.

I got to see Bailey run into her room, clutching her private parts. Once she was certain she was safe, she released her hands and slammed the door shut. Her face and skin were flushed and she began groaning and shouting at me. Little did she know, while she was screaming, my camera was recording her bare titties bouncing all over her chest! She stomped on the ground and her butt cheeks jiggled with anger. She stood in the dead center of my web, screaming, rolling her eyes, and shaking – with her ass, tits, and pussy on full show! It made it even hotter knowing how mad she was at me!

I reveled in all the footage I’d collected in such a short span – videos and pics. But the in-person glimpse I had received of Bailey kept popping into my mind as I jerked off. I had to find a way to get a better look at her without the aid of my camera.
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

Something is amuck at Webberson High. It’s hard to explain it but there’s just….an electricity throughout the school this year. Kids have been hornier than ever, there’s been growing tension – particularly amongst the girls’ soccer team - and to top it all off, our football team and the girls’ soccer team made it the state final four. Both teams would be traveling to the state capital and staying in hotels for an extended weekend for the tournaments. Things have been exciting, to say the least.

And the Twatarazzi hasn’t faded away, as I thought they might. In fact, they’ve only gotten bolder.

Our football team was forced to watch the cross-country finals because we had a chick from our school who was the favorite to win. Zoe Ganner. Zoe’s a slim, studious girl who, apparently, is really fucking good at running. Not that anyone cares – at least not with the recent success of the football team.

“This is gonna be so boring!” Jay complained.

“Just looking at woods for an hour,” Bryce agreed.

“Guys shut up, is there anything you don’t have to complain about?” One of our assistance coaches scolded them. “It’s about showing support. We’re ALL part of Webberson High Athletics. How would you like it if no one came to watch us in the final four?”

“Like THAT would ever happen,” Bryce said.

“Bryce…”

“What? C’mon coach, football rules everything. Everybody knows that. And by the way, we do what Zoe does every day in the off season. And it sucks! Anyone can run.”

“Not anyone can run as well as she does, let’s go. Get on the bus.”

Our team took the bus to the local state park where the race was being held. It was nice to get out and enjoy what was left of the fall colors. But that was about it. We watched the girls take off. Zoe was wearing a headband over her chestnut hair. She and the other competitors had on tank top jerseys and super short shorts, basically bikini bottoms. Numbers were on their butts.

“Damn, Zoe’s got some nice legs, who knew?” Brad said.

“Dude, she’s a cross country runner, what did you expect?” Landon said.

“I dunno, never paid her much attention.”

There were some other students from school watching, but not many. No other sports team had been forced to attend. The race started and we strolled over to where the finish line would be.

“How’s it going with Bailey, Lando?” Jay asked. I listened intently, not wanting to have to undergo another library incident to find out information.

“Slow as shit bruh – even worse than Kaila,” Landon responded, picking up a crab apple and chucking it.

“Damn, that sucks. Nothing?”

“Nada. Made out a couple times.”

“Eh, she always gave off that vibe. Goodie too-shoo,” Bryce said.

“Prolly too good to be true anyway,” Brad started. “No experience, bet she rocks a full bush,” he and the others laughed.

“Yeahhhhh I dunno man. She’s fucking……HOT. Like…I dunno…drives me crazy sometimes, ya know? Like I gotta see it.”

“Nah I get it,” Jay said. “Cute, innocent girl with a bomb ass. Girl next door shit.”

“By the way, Adira and Jason broke up,” Landon said.

“Heard that.”

“Maybe, I should give that one last shot before graduation,” Landon said.

“That’d be nice,” Jay said.

“Craig, you and her have been pretty flirty, you gonna make a move?” Landon asked.

“I don’t know, they dated for what, like, 3 years?” I answered. “Prolly give her some time.”

“We ain’t got time, man. Now or never.” Landon said.

The conversation veered away from girls and towards football. Some of the parents around us were getting ancy, I think one of the dads that had a stopwatch and kept looking at it nervously was Zoe’s dad.

Our focus shifted to the exit of the woods, where the girls would exit for the final stretch. We began to see some runners.

“Is she….?!?!” One of the moms cried out.

“What is going on!?” Another parent said.

“Oh shit, she’s topless!!” Brad announced. “Guys look!!”

“Oh fuck!!” Bryce said. The group of us ran over to get a better look.

It was Zoe. She was at the front of the pack, completely topless, with arms crossed over her chest, one hand covering each boob! She was distraught as she saw the crowd of mostly parents, as well as the football team. But that wasn’t the worst of it. Local newspaper camera men were there.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Their cameras fired away. But Zoe kept running. She was in first. Her hands pressed tightly against her breasts. There wasn’t much longer in the race. Maybe 50 yards or so. She and the others were running right at us. Zoe glanced over her shoulder and noticed the second-place girl gaining on her. This girl had a huge advantage, being able to use her arms for momentum. Zoe’s lead lessened. 30 feet….20 feet…..10…..

I could see the turmoil on Zoe’s face as she struggled with the decision. She looked in the direction of the camera men, and then at us. The other girl was now even.

Zoe’s face cringed as she realized what she must do. She released her arms to help her running form – and her titties were free!!

“WHOAH!!!!” Brad yelled.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

The cameras snapped away, capturing Zoe’s mosquito bite tits on film. Despite her speed picking up, Zoe’s tiny boobs barely moved an inch on her chest!

“ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE!!” Bryce cried out.

“BRYCE!” Our coach scolded him.

“What the hell is going on here!!!” The stopwatch dad cried out. He tried to rush out into the race but the officials grabbed him. “That’s my daughter!!!” He confirmed himself as Zoe’s parent.

Zoe ran right by us with her barely-there-boobs exposed. She made the mistake of making eye contact with us, and cringed again. But she had regained her lead and finished in first. Her mother met her with a towel and she covered up.

“BEST CROSS-COUNTRY MEET EVER!!!” Brad yelled, when we got back to the bus. It was a rowdy ride home. A few guys got some motion blurred pics of Zoe that we were sharing. The team was disappointed no one got a good shot, but by the next day, that didn’t matter.

The Twatarazzi dudes had somehow gotten hold of some of the newspaper’s professional photographs of Zoe’s tits – and they had made their way to the discord app.

One of the newspapers itself was even daring enough to publish the photo, which I could not believe. Zoe’s chest was blacked out in the paper obviously, but still. The headline read: “Cross-Country Controversy: Who Is Responsible?”

Everyone at Webberson knew the answer to that. The Twatarazzi had stripped Zoe’s jersey and bra off in the woods. She knew she wouldn’t be able to fight them back for it, and she had a massive lead at the time. So, she made the decision to keep on running, thinking she’d be able to keep herself covered. In the end, she made a trade. A state championship in exchange for everyone at school discovering how small her tits were. I’m not sure she was happy with that trade.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Drew a great story so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens when Bailey sees how much video and pics Ben has of her. Wonder which way it will go - will she tell her parents on him and get him in so much trouble Or will she figure or doesn't matter any more and become an at home nudist (my guess). And how does Craig become involved in her antics....
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Bailey definitely wouldn't want that footage Ben took to be seen by her peers. Neither would Craig 😋🤔🔥
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

jojo12026 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:17 am Drew a great story so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens when Bailey sees how much video and pics Ben has of her. Wonder which way it will go - will she tell her parents on him and get him in so much trouble Or will she figure or doesn't matter any more and become an at home nudist (my guess). And how does Craig become involved in her antics....
I wonder if Ben, in his great rush to get away undiscovered, might have accidentally sent the pics from Bailey's phone to more than just himself... possibly getting himself caught.

Can't say I haven't enjoyed the story, even if I find Ben a bit over the top but, entirely subjectively, it feels a bit 'disjointed' (for the lack of a better word) with the short, sharp posts with every POV change... still, that's not stopping me from reading :/
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

imanewb wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:22 pm

I wonder if Ben, in his great rush to get away undiscovered, might have accidentally sent the pics from Bailey's phone to more than just himself... possibly getting himself caught.

Can't say I haven't enjoyed the story, even if I find Ben a bit over the top but, entirely subjectively, it feels a bit 'disjointed' (for the lack of a better word) with the short, sharp posts with every POV change... still, that's not stopping me from reading :/
I like that idea and maybe somehow he sent them back to Bailey and that's how she figures it out.
Also I like the separation between chapters, some authors just switch at the end of a sentence, and sometimes it takes a few more sentences to figure out that the perspective has changed...