Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 9 - 1/30)

Post by computerphoto »

First, what did Diana, her mom do with her clothes, did she just pack them up, give them away, or tossed them in the trash? Since what most people do with wrapping after opening a gift is you toss them lol. Second, Lia should of told what Gil was doing upstairs to get him in trouble, because why not, she would not be in any more trouble since she was told to go find them.

It does seem her mom has out it for her like her mom does not give a shit or care at all what Lia has to say or thought about anything is, it just do what I tell you and that is it.
perseus

Post by perseus »

The clothes were brought to Diana after the unwrapping, I guess I didn't mention what happened to them because the important part to Lia was that she wasn't getting them back. You can assume Diana still has them, but I suppose I should have said so.

Lia actually likes Gil, he was kind to her after the board game and he hesitated during the stripping rather than just go all out on her, I don't think Lia would want to get him in trouble. She was even a bit envious of the girl at the end.

Diana is still under the thought that Lia likes this type of exposure, and Lia's own actions after the spanking would imply that she enjoyed it on some level. I also established earlier on, in part 2 I think, that Diana was the disciplinarian in the house, so she's always gone harder than Steve has with them.

As I said in the last comment, the family is new to handling an exhibitionist daughter so they will make mistakes or go to far in places, Diana did tell Lia it was ok to have the arousal reactions she was feeling. This part was extreme for Lia but it was still in an controlled environment of a birthday party.

I may not be conveying these ideas as effectively as I think when I'm writing it, the story is already 4 parts longer than I originally planned so maybe I'm losing the path a bit.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I wouldn't worry about criticism over minute details. You have done marvelous job and I hope you continue with the story. It certainly doesn't seem like you have lost your path to me.

If you are worried about a particular detail in a chapter you can always use the edit function (the pencil icon at the top of each post available only to the original author of a particular post) to make a change or add a clarifying sentence but as I said so far the story flows quite well.

Hooked6
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

perseus wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:32 am The clothes were brought to Diana after the unwrapping, I guess I didn't mention what happened to them because the important part to Lia was that she wasn't getting them back. You can assume Diana still has them, but I suppose I should have said so.

Lia actually likes Gil, he was kind to her after the board game and he hesitated during the stripping rather than just go all out on her, I don't think Lia would want to get him in trouble. She was even a bit envious of the girl at the end.

Diana is still under the thought that Lia likes this type of exposure, and Lia's own actions after the spanking would imply that she enjoyed it on some level. I also established earlier on, in part 2 I think, that Diana was the disciplinarian in the house, so she's always gone harder than Steve has with them.

As I said in the last comment, the family is new to handling an exhibitionist daughter so they will make mistakes or go to far in places, Diana did tell Lia it was ok to have the arousal reactions she was feeling. This part was extreme for Lia but it was still in an controlled environment of a birthday party.

I may not be conveying these ideas as effectively as I think when I'm writing it, the story is already 4 parts longer than I originally planned so maybe I'm losing the path a bit.
Yes I remember you mentioning that Diana is the disciplinarian, but I wonder what impact this going to have on their relationship in the end, but yeah keep up the great work, it is a great story and you doing a great job with it.

The main reason I asked what happens to her clothes is hey when she strips them she loses those clothes and does not get them back, just saying that could be a thing, since she knows she not getting them back and going to end up naked the rest of the day when she saw the only thing her mom had for her was her sneakers.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Definitely have not lost your way. I think this is a great story so far. And hope it continues for many more parts
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

perseus wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:32 am I may not be conveying these ideas as effectively as I think when I'm writing it, the story is already 4 parts longer than I originally planned so maybe I'm losing the path a bit.
I couldn't be happier with the way this story is going. I just use my imagination for any details not mentioned. It's not a problem at all. It's one of the top 3 stories I've seen here. Please keep it going.

It worries me when you say that it's already 4 parts longer than intended. I certainly hope this is not an indication that you're planning to kill the story soon. :cry: I strongly believe it has a potential for a 40+ chapter saga.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

rrh62 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:38 pm I certainly hope this is not an indication that you're planning to kill the story soon. :cry: I strongly believe it has a potential for a 40+ chapter saga.

I totally agree!!

Hooked6
perseus

Post by perseus »

Thanks for all the kind feedback! I don't mind criticism either, I view it as a way to help my writing improve.

What I meant by "losing my path" was that originally the nudity was a way to keep Lia in the house, its very different now and I'm just hoping that it makes sense how the characters got to where they are now.

And don't worry, I don't have any plans on ending the story soon, its different now that what in originally thought of for Lia but I've thought of plenty of other ideas for it now to keep it going for a while longer, I've also gotten great ideas from readers too! I still have my original "ending" planned for this but even after that, I have ideas for a sequel. Still with Lia, but the setting will change a bit and having it in two stories might be better for consumption.

The Carol chapter is still coming, as well as others, now I have a few other characters that can have some fun with Lia :D .

I'm really glad that you all are still enjoying it and thank you again for the great feedback!

student

Post by student »

There are enough plots to form multiple spin-off stories. Or these plot lines can be addressed under the same title.

Lia was busted for sneaking out at night and getting drunk in a frat party and dancing topless on a table. Trevor made a joke about taking Lia's clothing away so that if she snuck out again, she'd have to do so naked. That plot line ended with Stacey and Kyle being hauled away in a police car.

Mission creep and unintended consequences took over. Now there are more plots. Lia's immaturity--duh, teenage girl! Teens are insane. Lia's exhibitionism--more like "I need approval, I need acceptance." Lia explicitly shaves her crotch so that she fits in with the girls in the locker room. Lia acting out when she feels that she's being snubbed or insulted.

Then there's Steve Keller and his bid for DA. Lia has an opportunity to become the poster child for her father's innovative behavior modification program. Diane Keller is convinced that keeping Lia naked improved Lia's behavior. What if the mean girls in Lia's school were required to attend classes completely naked so that the naked ones quit harassing the rest of the class?

Trevor has been making suggestions and even driving the program that keeps Lia naked. Will Trevor note that lack of orgasms is putting Lia on edge? The possibilities are many.
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:12 pm There are enough plots to form multiple spin-off stories. Or these plot lines can be addressed under the same title.
It's almost like you know what I'm thinking with some of these ideas :D