Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Post by perseus »

After many years of reading ENF I have decided to finally try writing a story myself. A special thanks to SuperEvil for encouraging me to write one.

I hope you enjoy

Part 2 viewtopic.php?p=19076#p19076
Part 3 viewtopic.php?p=19222#p19222
Part 4 viewtopic.php?p=19408#p19408
Part 5 viewtopic.php?p=19545#p19545
Part 6 viewtopic.php?p=19771#p19771
Part 7 viewtopic.php?p=20340#p20340
Part 8 viewtopic.php?p=20772#p20772
Part 9 viewtopic.php?p=21137#p21137
Part 10 viewtopic.php?p=21902#p21902
Part 11 viewtopic.php?p=23178#p23178

Description:
15 year old Lia keeps sneaking out of the house and her parents are at their wits end. After Lia's recent sneak out ended with the cops involved, Lia's older brother suggests an extreme punishment for the girl. The parents agree and while she is sleeping, they take all her clothes, beginning Lia's new reality.

Lia's new reality

Part 1

Steve Keller was beside himself with anger. When he first got the phone call from the county deputy at 3 a.m., his first feelings were panic and confusion. The deputy had told him that they had his recently turned 15-year-old daughter in an ambulance receiving an IV. This was the source of his confusion. Lia was supposed to be in her room asleep, not half an hour away in the next town, receiving medical attention. Now that he had been driving well over the speed limit to where the deputy and his daughter were, he was overcome with anger.

Lia had somehow managed to sneak out of the house, travel to the neighboring town, and attend a frat party where she became far too intoxicated for someone her size and age. At 5'3 and maybe 100 lbs, it didn't take much for Lia to get drunk enough to lose some of her inhibitions. Lia probably wasn't actually drunk enough to need medical care, but the deputies that were called to the party, due to reports that there was underage drinking, were not taking any chances, not with Lia.

Her father, Steve, was an assistant DA and a favorite to become the DA when the next election in November was to take place. Lia was recognized almost instantly by the deputies, and while the other kids were placed in handcuffs, mainly just to scare them as they were still underage, Lia was placed in an ambulance and started on an IV to keep her hydrated. The men of the fraternity were all arrested for obvious reasons.

Steve had asked all the questions a father would in that situation: Was she hurt? Did someone take advantage of her? As well as others related to those, and once he got the answers that put him more at ease, that no, she was fine aside from being drunk, anger had finally set in. While it was true that Lia had not gotten physical with anyone there, she was dancing on a table for a crowd of drunk frat boys when the cops burst in and shut it down. Steve had thought that there was something the deputy was not telling him because he sounded very uncomfortable telling this part to the assistant DA.

Steve finally pulled up to the house, and he could see the open back of the ambulance, where a short blonde teen girl was sitting up on a stretcher with a silver emergency blanket covering her, his daughter, and some of his anger had subsided. He was back in dad mode and was just relieved to actually see that his daughter was okay.

The deputy he talked to on the phone approached as he got out of his SUV. Now he was feeling embarrassed about this whole situation.

"ADA Keller, sorry to call you down here like this."

Steve was not big on formality.

"Please, Carl, it's Steve, and I should apologize. Lia was supposed to be asleep in her room."

"I know; it's a habit when you're on duty. Look, Steve I know you'll want to get Lia home soon, but there is something you should know."

Steve was getting frustrated at the situation again. "Tell me it's not about to get worse."

Carl, the deputy, continued. "Well, when we got inside, your daughter was dancing on a table."

"You mentioned that, and that girl is going to gain a new understanding of the word grounded."

"Well, Steve, it's not just that."

Steve didn't say anything, but he could tell Carl was pretty uncomfortable with what he was about to say.

"Your daughter was dancing on the table topless; the fraternity brothers were throwing money at her. They claimed, and she admitted, that it was her idea."

Steve's anger had returned in full force. The idea that his middle child and only daughter would debase herself for a crowd was beyond comprehension.

"You saw her do this, Carl?"

The deputy only nodded his head in the affirmative. He knew the assistant DA was feeling quite embarrassed about all his colleagues and him seeing his daughter's breasts.

"Thank you for calling me Carl. I'm going to take Lia home now."

Steve walked briskly to the ambulance, where his daughter and a female EMT who was removing the IV were.

"Daddy, I'm sorry."

Steve could tell Lia was still quite drunk; she hadn't used "daddy" in years now. Lia was also not covering her shoulders with the blanket, and he could tell she was still topless under it.

"Don't, young lady! I'm not ready to hear your excuses now! Where is your shirt?"

Lia looked down, unable to meet her father's eyes. "I don't know. I lost them."

"Them?" Steve asked, realizing as soon as she said it that she meant her bra too. Lia didn't answer but continued to look down.

With the IV now out of her arm and a small bandage in its place, Steve was ready to leave, but not before an example was made.

"Give the blanket back and let's go!"

Lia looked up in shock. This would leave her topless again. She may have still been drunk, but her inhibitions and modesty had returned.

The EMT finally spoke. "She can keep the blanket."

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter, but no, she cannot." Turning back to his daughter. "Now Lia!"

Lia slowly passed the blanket to the EMT with one hand while trying to cover her A-cup breasts with the other, mostly failing because of her inebriated state. Lia was now trying to stand with both hands on her breasts, stumbling because of her too-high heels.

"Are those your mother's heels?" It was less of a question and more accusatory. Lia's silence was confirmation. She did manage to get up.

Steve started quickly towards his SUV, with Lia awkwardly moving behind him. She couldn't understand why she was having so much trouble walking now. Maybe because her confidence is gone now.

Desperate not to fall, Lia had to abandon covering her breasts in order to keep her balance. Her small breasts and pink nipples were again on display, along with all the lights from the street lamps and cop cars. Everyone who looked over got a good look at her very symmetrical breasts.

As Steve sat in the driver seat of his vehicle, he watched as Lia struggled to climb onto the passenger side. With the cab light on, he got a clear view of Lia's bare chest. Her pink nipples were sticking almost straight out and pointed in his direction. Her breasts slightly jiggled as she managed to finally climb in and sit, now wrestling with the seat belt. Steve did not find this view attractive. This was his daughter, after all, and his love for her was always appropriate. Instead, he was still shocked that this was even happening at all. Hours ago, he was telling her goodnight, and now here she was, half an hour from home and sitting half naked in his car.

Steve was still very angry but was now feeling guilty that he just made his daughter walk to the car topless once he saw that she couldn't keep herself covered and move at the same time. He was thinking that maybe he should have let her keep the blanket, but he reminded himself that being half naked was her choice and there should be some consequences for that.

With the seat belt now in place, Lia resumed covering her breasts. Normally, she would begin to try to talk her way out of being in trouble. She had some success in the past getting out of trouble when it came to her father. There was no success at all with her mother, who was the actual disciplinarian in the house. Once her father started the car and proclaimed how incredibly disappointed he was, she decided to focus on keeping her bare breasts covered, which was getting harder by the minute while still being drunk and fatigue starting to set in fast.

The embarrassment of the night was starting to set in for Lia. She was having a good time dancing on that table and had gotten an incredible rush out of the attention she was getting while topless. But now that about a half dozen cops and her own father had just seen her nipples, she wanted to get to her room and stay there till summer. This thought caused her to press her hands more firmly to her breasts, soft aside from her still-hard nipples pressing back into her palms.

By the time they arrived home, Lia had lost the battle to keep her breasts covered; she had finally passed out, and her hands had dropped. Sleeping for only 15 minutes and drinking as much as she had made the walk from the driveway to her house impossible without help. Her father had one of her arms helping her walk to the house while her other was waving around to keep herself balanced, again leaving her breasts free. She wanted to cover, but the damage was done; her father had already seen them, and she needed to get inside and go to bed.

With the crisis finally averted and Lia in bed, Steve was finally able to relax and try and get some sleep. His wife Diana had asked at least three times why Lia was topless when she was watching them from the bedroom window. Not ready to get into it, Steve promised not to leave a detail out but needed sleep.

The next morning, Diana was just as mad as her husband had been, probably even more so after he had finished telling the events of last night. Diana could not believe that her daughter would expose herself to strangers like she did. Her husband was still feeling regret for making Lia give up the blanket, but Diana insisted he didn't do enough to embarrass her. If Lia was going to embarrass the family, then she deserved to be embarrassed too.

Diana knew her husband wanted to be elected DA, and her daughter's behavior over the last year had, in her opinion, caused the family embarrassment a few times already. This was a community where her family was well known and her daughter was skipping school, vandalizing property with spray paint, and now, most recently, sneaking out, was starting to wear very thin clothes on her. This was not the first time Lia had been caught sneaking out, but it was probably the worst.

"Steve, we have to do something to curb her behavior! What if something happened to her last night? I mean, my god, she was at a frat party!"

Diana was cooking lunch while Steve was trying to do some casework at the table. Lia was still asleep and probably would be for hours still.

"You guys raised a delinquent!" Keller's oldest son, Trevor, was also sitting at the table doing homework. Preparing for finals in a few weeks, then college after the summer.

"Trevor, please! Your father and I are trying to have a conversation. Where is your brother? Lunch is almost ready."

Trevor, not looking up from his school work, knew his 10-year-old brother Chuck would, like magic, appear the moment lunch was ready. "He's in my room, deciding where to put his stuff for when I move out."

Steve smiled warmly at his son. "My office, you mean?"

Diana's frustration was mounting.

"Steve, focus! We need to discipline our daughter. I'm tired of doing this dance with her! She cannot continue to sneak out every week!" Tears were starting to form in Diana's eyes. "If the next call we get is from the morgue..." Diana couldn't finish that thought.

"I don't think the morgue actually calls, mom."

"That's enough, Trevor." Steve stood to embrace his wife. "This behavior of hers is very recent; we can set her right still. Maybe I should take her to a morgue or prison. Show her where some paths end."

"Oh, Steve, you can't take a 15-year-old to a morgue. And an ADA's daughter at a prison sounds like a terrible idea."

Steve chuckled. "They keep the doors locked, Diana."

Still trying to be funny, Trevor offered his solution. "Why do you guys just take her clothes at night? She won't sneak out naked."

Trevor expected his mom to get on his case again. He still hadn't looked up. His mom had said nothing. He finally glanced up at his parents to see his mom with her head tilted, eyebrows raised, and looking at her husband as if she just heard an idea she liked.

Steve saw this too and knew his wife had liked this idea. He broke his embrace to return to his work. "Diana, you're not actually thinking that is a good idea?"

"Why not? It would keep her from leaving the house, and it would properly embarrass that girl. Lord knows she needs to be taken down a peg."

"Or several." Trevor chimed in in support.

Steve was now getting concerned about the growing popularity of this. "I don't think it's appropriate for me to see her undressed, not to mention Trevor and Chuck."

"You saw her topless last night. And besides, I'm at my wits end with this girl. We have to send a message!"

Trevor, hearing this for the first time, got an enormous smile. "No way!? What did she do last night?"

Diana didn't answer Trevor. Instead, she put up her hand to him and continued at Steve. "Her behavior is extreme. If the punishment isn't also extreme, then she'll get worse. At least this way, we could sleep easily at night knowing she is still here."

Steve knew he wasn't going to win on this. Making arguments and applying the law outside of the house was what he did for a living, but inside the house, his wife enforced her law. She was the disciplinarian, as he was too soft when it came to his kids, especially his princess.

Steve exhaled slowly and loudly, his argument losing its routine. "Ok, Diana, we'll take her clothes at night."

Steve exhaled slowly and loudly, his argument losing its routine. "Ok, Diana, we'll try taking her clothes at night."

After lunch was cooked and Chuck descended the stairs, right on que, Steve and Diana settled on the details.

Steve and Diana decided they would empty Lia's entire wardrobe from her room, easy to do with the girl still passed out, and at 7 p.m. every night they would require Lia to fully undress and spend the rest of the night naked. Diana would give Lia an outfit the next morning before school or before breakfast on the weekends.

By the time Lia woke up, it was 5pmHer Sunday was basically gone now. Her head was pounding. She went off to the bathroom to shower and take a pop of Tylenol.

Ever since starting her freshman year, part of Lia's shower routine was shaving her pussy; the older girls at her school all did it, and she needed to fit in. She didn't want to be the only girl at her school with a hairy pussy, even though she didn't grow much hair to begin with. This would be a decision she would later regret.

The hot water felt amazing on Lia's naked body. Normally, she would have indulged longer, but she was starving. Her mind did drift back to the night before. The dancing, the cops, her father Now sober, the feelings of shame and extreme embarrassment have returned. She couldn't believe she allowed so many people, her father included, to see her tits. How was she going to be able to look him in the eye? She was struggling to remember why, in the world, she would take her top off. She was proud of her small breasts. They fit her well and were nice and firm, but that didn't mean she wanted to show them off to so many. Still, remembering last night caused her nipples to harden, even in the hot shower.

She finished up her shower, wrapped a towel around herself, and walked back down the hall to her room to put on pajamas. It was nearly 6:15 now. When she made it to her room, she entered, threw her towel into the hallway, and shut her door.

Lia couldn't find her pajamas, though. In fact, she couldn't find anything to wear in her room. She was frantically opening every drawer and checking her closet again and again, but there was nothing. All of her clothes were gone. Everything down to her socks. Nothing was left. She was trying to understand. Her mom didn't do this much laundry at once. There just wasn't a good explanation in her mind.

Lia was beginning to feel a little vulnerable, even in the privacy of her room. When you're naked and you can't find any of your clothes where they are supposed to be, that can happen. Desperate to get something to cover herself with, Lia cracked the door to her room to retrieve her wet towel, but it too was now gone. "Dammit! Mom must have picked it up." She thought to herself.

Her pink nipples had hardened again, and there was a slight tingle in her pussy. Lia didn't dwell on why this was, because something across the room caught her attention. There was something hanging on the back of her chair at her desk. She walked over to it and saw that it was a small nightgown. She recognized it. She last wore it when she was 12. There was a note on her desk. It said, "You may wear this." It was her mother's handwriting.

Lia was shocked. Her mother couldn't possibly expect her to wear this! Sure, Lia was a petite girl, but she had grown in the last three years; her breasts were bigger and her hips were more rounded. She was a small girl, but she definitely couldn't wear this nightgown anymore.

"Lia, come down here, please!" Her mother yelled in a firm voice.

Lia knew she would be in trouble last night. Experience told her that her father would have cooled off significantly by now. Sure, he'd yell at her and tell her she's grounded, but after a few hours, she'd be right back to being his little princess. But her mom was an entirely different story. When she grounded you for a month, you served the sentence, right down to the second.

Lia thought better about dragging this out. She had better get down there and face the music. She put on the small white nightgown. It was very thin and short. Her still-hard nipples stood out and were noticeable. She didn't think it was see-through, but it was the length that bothered her more. The hem came down to just below her buttocks. She was covered, but only just. Lia tried to pull the hem down, front and back, but this caused her nipples to stand out more. She decided to simply hold the hem where it was, as simply walking would cause her to flash her cute little butt and freshly shaved pussy.

"Lia! Now!" Her mom was sounding more impatient. Experience here was telling her she was making it worse by the second.

Lia, taking quick but tiny steps through the hall and down the stairs, finally made it to the living room, where the rest of her family was sitting on the large, L-shaped couch, all clearly waiting for her.

Lia's normally creamy skin turned a few shades redder as her mother motioned for her to stand in front of them. Her embarrassment doubled when she made eye contact with her father; she still couldn't believe that he now knew what her bare chest looked like, and she had no one to blame but herself.

Lia's father may have been looking at her eyes, but Chuck, her youngest brother, was staring at her legs, which were 100% exposed in this nightgown. Trevor, she saw, was taking in the whole sight. She didn't feel that he was "checking her out," but he was definitely paying attention to her form. Lia expected them both to be making jokes, but clearly her mother had shut that down before she made it to the living room. They were both silent. Trevor did have a smug smirk, though.

Before anyone spoke, the AC kicked on. A small gust of cold air traveled up the back of her nightgown and lightly danced across her bare ass, reminding her of how little she was wearing. He again remembered that her nipples were rock hard and poking through the nightgown. The tingle was back as well. She forced her mind back to the idea that she was about to lose her summer to grounding. Her freshman year would be over in two weeks, and she had already torpedoed her summer. Lia opened her mouth to speak.

Her mom beat her to it.

"I know, Lia, that you're going to say you're sorry. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing it. In fact, I don't want you to say anything; just listen."

Lia would often argue with her mom when she got into trouble, but the look on her face and tone of her voice told her not to try this time.

"Your behavior has been completely unacceptable, and it's going to stop tonight! You seem to have trouble staying in the house at night, so we are going to fix that."

If Lia couldn't argue, she'd try another tactic. Crocodile tears. She was fairly successful at melting her father's heat. She was also pretty good at tearing up her eyes when she needed to. She allowed her eyes to water and looked over at her father while she continued to listen to her mom's lecture.

"I'm not going to get into the specifics of what happened last night. You know what you did was wrong, and you deeply embarrassed us as a family, especially your father! He's an ADA and getting calls from the police about his own daughter!'

Lia did actually feel bad about this, but she was still a teen girl, and self-preservation was also a strong feeling she had. Her mother mentioning her father gave her the perfect opportunity to make eye contact again with him, but only now she allowed tears to trickle down her cheeks and her bottom lip to quiver. Lia knew his heat would be breaking now. If she pulled this off, she would still have to deal with a punishment, but after a few days, her father would be more of an ally to her, allowing her to bend the rules when her mom wasn't around. Maybe even a reduced sentence. It was rare but known to happen.

Lia could hear her mother's words but was focused on her performance.

"I know you noticed you don't have any clothes left in your room. Well, that is no mistake. From now on, at 7 p.m. every day, you will take off whatever you are wearing and spend the rest of the night completely naked."

This brought Lia's focus back to her mother's words completely. Her crocodile tears also stopped.

"What!? You can't be serious!" Lia was shocked.

"Very serious, young lady. You will spend the night naked. I'll give you an outfit in the morning. This will keep you from sneaking out again."

Lia's eyes opened so wide that they nearly fell out of her head. "You can't take my clothes! You expect me to be naked in front of all of you!"

"Maybe you haven't noticed, Lia, but we've already taken your clothes. We gave you that nightgown because it's not 7 yet."

Lia quickly looked at the clock on the wall. It was 6:42 p.m. She still couldn't believe that her mom would make her do this, but she remembered that her clothes were indeed already gone from her room. She knew now that this was not a threat.

"But…dad, Trevor, and Chuck…they might see me! I can't be naked in front of them!" Lia looked at her father again, this time actually desperate for him to bail her out. "Daddy, please don't let this happen!"

Steve finally spoke. "Lia, your stunt last night was the final straw. Some of your friends might face legal issues. As much as it pains me to allow this, and believe me, it really does, we have to stop you from sneaking out."

"But I won't! Never again! I promise! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please!"

Diana needed to get control of this again. "Lia, enough! I told you I didn't want to hear it! Besides, you said the same thing two months ago when you snuck out and we took your phone."

"But naked, mom! Can't I wear underwear? I can't be naked in front of my brothers!"

Lia looked at both her brothers again. Chuck had a huge, fake-looking grin on his face. Clearly basking her misfortune. Trevor was biting on his fist, fighting a laugh. Lia had been difficult not only to her parents but to her brothers too this past year. They were enjoying her fall.

"Lia, calm down." Said Diana forcefully. "We're all family here; it's not that big of a deal. Besides, you had no problems showing off your tits last night! From what I hear, you were enjoying yourself!"

Lia's mouth dropped open. She couldn't believe her mother was just talking about her showing off her tits, let alone using such vulgar language to describe her breasts in front of her whole family!

"We are not going to discuss this further. The matter is closed."Diana quickly glanced at the clock, then back to Lia.

"It's close enough to 7. Lia, remove that nightgown."

Lia's world is spinning now. She was sunk, and she knew it. She felt like she could barely stand anymore. She was about to be naked, and there was no way out.

Her hands had been holding the hem of the nightgown down this whole time, but now they were grasping it, and her hands were about to comply with her mother's orders. It was almost like they were moving on their own.

Lia turned away from her family, took a deep breath, and started to lift the nightgown off herself. Her bare butt came into view immediately. She heard Chuck start to laugh, but he quickly stopped. Her mother was likely the reason.

Lia quickly removed the nightgown like ripping off a band-aid; she covered her breasts with one arm and her bald pussy with the other and turned back to her family. She rationalized that it was better to face them while continuing to show them her buttocks.

Lia's nipples were hard and digging into her palm and forearm. The tingling in her pussy was much stronger now, but she couldn't think about that right now.

There were a few moments of silence as Lia stared at her family, and they looked back at her. Lia's mother was stern-looking, but her father had a sad look toward him. He must really not have wanted this.

The silence was broken by Diana, speaking much softer but still firmly, "Lia, part of this punishment is for you to feel the embarrassment you put your father through. Listen carefully now; while you are naked, you are not allowed any covering at all. Drop your arms. Do not attempt to cover yourself again."

The soft tone of her mother surprised Lia a bit. She has just been yelling, and now...

Lia knew it was over for her. She didn't try to argue any further. Lia slowly lowered her arms and stood in front of her whole family, completely naked.

Lia's breathing had become much harder. She was having a mini-panic session. Her breasts heaved up and down, her very hard pink nipples pointing right at her family seated on the couch. Nobody said anything about her shaved pussy, but she saw that they all looked at it. Her pussy was impossible to hide now. Her lips were quite puffy and very prominent; even keeping her thigh closed as tight as she could didn't help. She has a thigh gap that, until this moment, she was very proud of. All of her charms were displayed and easy to see. And being seen was what they were doing.

Diana again broke the silence. "Do you have any questions, Lia?"

"How long?" Lia regretted asking now, as she had to stand there longer.

"This is an indefinite situation. You'll have to get used to this. This is your reality now."

"May I go to my room?"

"No. You may not. It's dinner time, and you haven't eaten."

As much as Lia wanted to disappear into her room and never come out, she was starving and needed something to eat.

Once her mother got up and started towards the dining room, the rest of the family followed suit. Lia is bringing up the rear.

Steve had stopped and let everyone but Lia file past him. He wanted a word with his daughter. "One second, Lia."

"Remember what we discussed, Steve." Diana had reminded him.

"Of course, honey, I just want to have a word with Lia."

Steve turned back to Lia; the rest of the family was now in the dining room. He looked her up and down. She was standing in the hallway, arms at her sides, naked as the day she was born, looking down at the floor. She had changed so much, and she was hardly a little girl anymore. It was very difficult for him to see his daughter like this. She deserved to have privacy and not be seen in this state, especially by him. But he also agreed she needed an extreme punishment, and he promised his wife that no matter how hard this got for him, he would see it through to the end. Whenever that happened to be, Diana had pressed upon him that since Lia embarrassed him and his career the most, she needed to be greatly embarrassed in return. Steve provided the family's livelihood, and their daughter couldn't be seen as getting off easy on this. Steve couldn't deny that Lia was stunningly beautiful, just like his wife was and still is. He hoped that this punishment would do the trick and set her right.

"Lia, look at me, please." Steve spoke softly. He felt the time for sternness was over. Lia was complying with her enforced nudity after all.

Lia kept her head tilted down but cast her eyes up to look at her father.

"I know this will be very difficult for you. Believe me when I say that we are not any happier about it than you are."

That may be true for her father, but Lia was not so sure about her mother. She seemed to be quite the opposite.

"I know you can handle this."

Lia didn't say anything. She simply nodded her head. Her chest is still rising up and down due to her increased breathing. It seemed like her father wanted to say more, but even she could tell this was awkward for him. For a very brief moment, she wasn't sure which of them was more embarrassed.

At the table, Lia's father was seated at the head, Chuck and Trevor at either side of him, and her mom at the other end. Lia took a seat next to her mother and Chuck. Her lower half was hidden, but her very perky breasts and pink, still very hard, nipples were prominently on display. Several times, she had seen every member of her family glancing at them, except for Chuck. He was openly gawking at all of her.

"Chuck, will you please stop staring at me?" Lia begged. She knew it wasn't sexual. He was only 10, but her sitting there naked was novel, and 10-year-olds were not nearly as subtle about stealing glances.

"Chuck, that's enough! Eat your dinner." Diana scolded.

"But you said we could look as much as we want!' Chuck whined.

"Yes, I did, but that doesn't mean you can treat your sister like a zoo exhibit. Don't rub it in, or you'll be grounded."

Lia quickly shot her head to look at her mother, eyes wide open. "Look as much as you want!"

Diana dropped the end of her fork heavily onto her plate. "Lia, as I told you earlier, it's not just to keep you from leaving the house. The other reason you are naked is for you to be seen. You need to feel some shame."

"Well, what about Chuck? Or Trevor!? The next time they get into trouble, are you going to make them get naked?"

Trevor, with a slight smug smile. "Whoa there, sis, don't drag us into this."

"Of course not. Standard punishments for them." Diana could see the shocked expression still on Lia's face. Still staring at her, waiting for further justification. "They don't sneak out at night and dance on tables."

Lia knew she shouldn't try to argue now, but she couldn't help herself. "But that's not fair!"

"Young lady! Don't talk to me about what's not fair! Last night, you had an IV in your arm instead of handcuffs on your wrists because of who your father is! You got off light. You are going to face some damn consequences!"

Lia stayed quiet after this. She managed to finish her dinner before everyone else and really just wanted to get to her room to curl up under the covers and stay there forever.

"May I go to my room now?" Lia meekly asked.

Steve figured Lia had enough for tonight. "Yes, sweetie, you may."

Lia gathered her plate and put it in the sink. She was just about to leave the dinner room when her mother dropped an anvil on her.

"Before you do, can you please clean your chair?"

Lia turned to look and instantly went a deep shade of red. She had left a small amount of moisture where she had been sitting. This whole time at dinner, she didn't realize that, in addition to her almost painfully hard nipples, her pussy was wet. She couldn't believe it. "How could I possibly be turned on right now?" She thought desperately to herself. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

As Lia quickly scrambled for a napkin to clean it, Steve shot a slightly annoyed look at his wife, as if to say, "Was that really necessary?"

Diana understood and shot a look back herself, saying, "Remember what we talked about. You promised Steve."

Lia wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. She quickly cleaned the seat and left the room, her cute butt bouncing as she trotted out. She barely heard Chuck ask if she had just peed.

Lia raced up to her room and shut her door, relieved to finally be alone. She was beyond embarrassed. Now that she was in her room, she realized that her heart was throbbing. "How long has it been doing that?" She wondered. Lia was not naive. She knew she was horny—more than she had been in recent memory. "Am I an exhibitionist?" She wondered. "What kind of girl gets turned on in front of her family?" She reasoned it couldn't be because of who she was naked in front of, just that she was naked in general.

This was too much for Lia to try and process right now. Even though she slept most of the day, she was exhausted. She fell into bed.

Lia was curious as to how wet she was. She lay on her back and slipped her hand between her legs. Her fingers were slipping around her pussy with ease. She was quite wet. Lia didn't intend to start masturbating, but she couldn't stop herself once her hand got down there.

Normally, Lia liked to play around with herself, to dance around her clitoral area while massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her nipples were very sensitive, and she loved to rub them before really attacking her clitoral area. But this time was different. Her clit was screaming for attention. Lia went right to furious rubbing. She needed this release, she told herself. Her night was stressful, and this would help her get to sleep.

It couldn't have been very long. She felt the pressure rise quickly, and when her orgasm hit, it felt like a volcano going off between her legs. She just realized that she was moaning very loudly but couldn't stop herself. She lost all control and gave in. When one loud moan stopped, she started another. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. One wave washed over her, then another. Finally, she drifted back down to earth. Her breathing was
heavy, and her breasts heaved up and down.

It was only now that she heard footsteps outside her room. Someone was out there. "Did they hear me?" This horrifying thought was now racing through her head. There is no way they didn't. She was far too loud.

Lia didn't think about it for much longer. She drifted off to sleep.
Last edited by perseus on Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:25 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
student

Re: Lia's new reality

Post by student »

Thank you.

More, please.
telebrace

Post by telebrace »

An excellently written story! Great premise, good pace and good writing.

The inadvertent, humiliating, loud exposure at the end was nice.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Great job for first attempt! I definitely hope there is more to come.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Wow! Thank you all for the kind responses! It's all very encouraging! I do have more written but it still needs a little more work and proofreading. I also put too much faith in the AI proofreading I used as I found a few mistakes, I fixed a few things already. Hopefully I will avoid this in future installments.

Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Great for a first try! Do continue.

My version of progression would be her coming to terms with being an exhibitionist, pushing her mom's buttons willingly to go naked at all times, dad stepping in after a while and taking away mom's clothing privileges as well.
telebrace

Post by telebrace »

Do you require any ideas for future installments?

If so, here in the thread or pm?
perseus

Post by perseus »

telebrace wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:22 pm Do you require any ideas for future installments?

If so, here in the thread or pm?
I do have the next few chapters mapped out more or less, but I am always open to suggestions or ideas. However you want to send them if fine with me but the best might be my email, it's in the signature part of my posts :D

superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

I have to chime in and say I love this premise, taking away a girl's clothes to prevent her from sneaking out at night. The way you've portrayed Lia's personality I think is just perfect. Shy, but also horny despite herself. I can't wait to see how things progress for Lia as the story continues 😄
perseus

Lia's new reality part 2

Post by perseus »

The last couple of weeks of school were uneventful for Lia. She was doing her best to not get into any more trouble. Every night at 7pm she was made to strip naked in the living room, in front of her whole family, and stay that way until the morning. Lia would eat dinner naked and then retreat to her room for the rest of the night. She could tell her mother, Diana didn't like this but didn't say anything to her about it.

Ever since having to be naked at night, Lia's masturbation sessions had become much more powerful. Being forced to be naked had worked Lia's libido so high she was masturbating a few times a night. She was careful not to moan loudly like she had done the first night. She knew someone was outside her door that night, and they certainly heard her, but she hadn't figured out who it was nor did anyone in the family say anything about it the next day.

Lia had started to feel like a prisoner in her own house, which she figured was the point of the punishment, so it certainly was working. Lia would do everything she could to minimize her exposure to her family; she would poke her head out of her room to make sure the hallway was clear before running to the bathroom, then do the same when returning to her room. Sometimes one of her brothers would spot her running by their room. Trevor, her older brother, would always say, "We've seen it all before!"

Today was a busy day for the Keller family. Trevor had his graduation ceremony as well as a party at their house. The guests were mostly political donors. The party ran past 7 p.m., and Lia was really nervous that her mom would make her strip in front of everyone. But that didn't happen. But things changed when the last guest left.

Diana had just seen the last guest out; she returned to the living room, where the rest of the family was cleaning up. "Well, this was a fun party. Your father and I are very proud of you, Trevor."

"Thanks, Mom." Trevor had made valedictorian. He had a knack for outshining his younger siblings.

Lia was hoping that since she made it past 7 and still had clothes on, maybe this was the end of her punishment, but her hopes didn't last long.

"Okay, Lia, it's time for you to get undressed." As she walked past and to the kitchen.

Lia's shoulders slumped. She had made it to 9 still clothed, but that was over now. At least she was used to this part. She has done it tons of times now. Her parents were busy cleaning up the kitchen, but both her brothers were watching her.

Knowing she couldn't do anything to stop them, Lia started to take her clothes off. Once Lia was naked, she turned to her brother Trevor. "What are you looking at, creep?"

"Come on, sis; that's a good look for you. You wear the blush well."

Lia was blushing. Her small pink nipples had also grown into hard tips. "Why does my body react like this?" She thought to herself.

Diana walked back into the living room. "Lia, don't call your brother a creep." Turning to Chuck who was sitting on the couch to watch Lia undress. "Chuck, change into your pajamas, I'll need to do laundry in the morning."

Chuck quickly jumped off the couch and started to strip down right in the living room. He had gotten down to his underwear before Diana spoke up.

"Chuck, go change in your room, no one here wants to see that."

Lia was once again shocked by her mother's words. "So it's not ok for Chuck to be down here in his underwear, but I have to be naked!"

"Chuck is not being punished; you are. I thought we were past this. Shame is part of the punishment!"

Lia just couldn't accept how unfair this situation was. What kind of mother allows her 10-year-old son to change in privacy but makes her 15-year-old daughter undress and stay naked in front of the whole family?

"Lia, we are close to the end of this. You've been doing good; don't blow it now." Diana said.

Lia wondered what her mom meant by this. Could she mean that her punishment was almost over? She wanted to ask, but decided against it.

"Yes, mom." Lia hung her head and turned to go up to her room.

"Not so fast Lia, you need to help clean up. You can't just keep running up to your room to hide for the night." Diana turned to her son. "Trevor I need to talk to Lia, would you please go check that Chuck is getting ready for bed?"

"Sure mom." Trevor stood and walked past his mom while looking Lia up and down. "Go easy on her huh?"

"Don't be silly Trevor." Diana turned back to Lia. "I know this punishment has been hard for you but I'm seeing some real improvement in your behavior. I was going to wait to tell you in the morning but your father and I think that should be your last night having to be naked."

Lia's eyes lit up. She couldn't believe it. The way her mom had talked that first night, it sounded to Lia like she might have to spend the whole summer naked at night. She was going to have a normal summer after all. She resolved not to get in trouble again.

"Now I need you to help your father clean up the kitchen. Don't take too long though; we need you to get up early to babysit your brother and his friend tomorrow. We are taking Trevor to meet with his advisor. We won't be back till the afternoon."

Lia didn't mind that she would have to babysit Chuck and his weird friend, Gil. It wasn't the first time she babysat them; she usually gets paid for it but decided against asking about money this time. She was just thrilled that she only had one more night of nudity.

Lia happily bounced off to ask her father what he needed help with. Determined to show that she was taking her punishment well on her last night, she stood before her father with her hands clasped behind her back and her chest thrust out, giving him a full frontal view of her stunning nude body.

"Hi Daddy, what do you need me to do?" She was twisting herself back and forth slightly, her rock-hard nipples pointing right out.

Steve was still not used to this sight. He didn't think he would ever be used to it or that she should ever be. "Uhm… Wipe down the counters, please, sweep the floor, and then you can go to bed." Trying to maintain eye contact. He was glad this was the last night of this. He was tired of his daughter hiding in her room all night. He wanted to be a normal family again.

Lia grabbed a washcloth and started to wipe down the counters. Steve resumed washing the dishes.

Lia had to admit to herself that it was a little fun making her dad so uncomfortable with her nudity. She knew this wasn't his idea, but she felt a little justified in her actions because he had gone along with it.

The kitchen was large, the sink was one of those that was in the middle of a counter island so Steve had a view of the entire kitchen. He would occasionally glance up to make sure Lia wasn't just rushing. He would notice her small breasts jiggling as she was actually putting in some elbow grease to her job. He'd quickly looked back to his own work but couldn't help but be reminded of his wife. As much as Lia might hate to know, she did take after her mother quite a bit.

Lia, having had her fun, was trying to keep her mind occupied now, and not focus on the silence in the room. Embarrassment was starting to set in a bit now. She couldn't not think about how crazy her situation looked, here she was, a 15-year-old girl cleaning the kitchen completely naked. The rest of her family all had their nice clothes on still, but not her. She actually removed them and walked into the kitchen and started cleaning. She couldn't stop herself from thinking that there were clothes in the house that she owned, in fact, her dress and underwear were still laying in the next room, but she was forbidden to wear them or to even cover herself.

Thinking about these thoughts brought that familiar tingle to her pussy. She could feel it in her nipples, too. She had done a lot of thinking over the two weeks of her punishment; she didn't think she was an exhibitionist because she didn't like being naked, but she couldn't deny that being unable to get dressed had an effect on her. Lia had a thought that caused her to slightly smile at herself. She might actually miss the intensity this punishment brought to her orgasms.

Lia moved on to sweeping. This wouldn't take too long; the house had been cleaned that morning.

Lia turned her back to the sink area. Putting her cute butt on show if anyone walked in or her father looked up, which Steve would do from time to time,

"I'm finished cleaning, Daddy." Lia once again stood before her father, her arms hanging by her sides. "Is it alright if I go to bed?"

"Yes. Goodnight, sweetie; you did a great job. Thank you."

Lia bid her father goodnight and bounced from the room. She could feel a bit of wetness between her legs as she did. She entered the living room, where her mother was cleaning.

"Dad says there's nothing else for me; I'm going to shower, then go to bed."

"Alright, honey, thank you."

Lia wanted to get further into her mother's good graces and seem more helpful. " Do you want me to take my clothes to the laundry room?"

"No, honey, that's alright, I'll take them up myself. Do you plan on using your blankets tonight though?"

"No, it's too hot." Lia often slept with little or no blanket. It felt weird when the punishment first started, but she had gotten used to it by now.

"If you wouldn't mind leaving your blankets in the hallway then."

"Okay." Lia trotted up the stairs to the bathroom for her shower. She was basically home-free now.

Lia had kept shaving her pussy throughout the entire punishment, even though she wasn't entirely sure why. Perhaps her subconscious wanted her exposed as much as possible.

Lia finished up her shower routine, left her towel and blanket in the hallway, shut herself off in her room, and fell into bed for one last masturbation session before her punishment was over.

Unfortunately, Lia never got the chance for that last session. Almost as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out.

—---------

Lia was awoken several hours later to the sound of tapping at her window. Her mind had trouble processing what was making this sound, all she wanted was for whatever it was that was bothering her to stop.

"Lia…Lia, open up! It's Kyle!" The tapping continued.

Lia's eyes shot open. It was Kyle from school.

He and his girlfriend Stacy were both Juniors, soon to be Seniors, at her school. They were also the de facto leaders of Lia's friend group and the main source of her bad behavior this past year. They had invited Lia to the group. Stacy had seen Lia as something of a project. Corrupting an assistant DA's daughter sounded like fun to her and Kyle, not fully understanding how stupid that could actually be.

Lia was so excited when she was invited to hang out with upperclassmen. She was the only Freshman in the group and was always trying to impress everyone else, especially Kyle and Stacy.

Lia would leave access to her dad's ladder and Kyle and Stacy could set it up so Lia could sneak out. Over the last two weeks of her punishment, Lia had avoided her friend group in an effort to keep out of trouble. But now it seemed trouble wanted to know why Lia was ignoring them.

"Lia come on! Stacy is here too! Let us in!" Kyle was being much too loud for Lia's comfort. She jumped out of bed, unlocked and opened her window.

"Kyle! Shhh! Everyone's asleep!" Lia snapped in a loud whisper. She then remembered she was still naked, jumped back from the window, and covered herself. "What are you doing here?"

The room was still dark so Kyle hadn't seen that Lia was naked yet. But jumping back proved to be a mistake. Kyle was now climbing into the room.

"Stacey and I were wondering why you've been avoiding us. Figured your parents really freaked after the party bust." Kyle and Stacy had both been at the party where Lia was busted. But Stacey saw the cops coming and she and Kyle quietly made their escape, leaving Lia to her fate.

Kyle, now in the room, and being the assertive type, walked over to Lia's bedside lamp and turned it on.

Lia opened her mouth to try and stop him, he was about to flood one side of the room with light, taking away Lia's only covering, but nothing came out. She was frozen in place. One arm covering her tits, her hand covering her bald pussy.

As the light went on Kyle turned back to Lia "So how bad was it? Did your parents really…..oh my God! You're naked!" A huge smile spread across his face. He jumped back to the open window to call Stacy. "We caught Lia at a bad time, she's naked!"

"Kyle please keep your voice down!" Was all Lia could manage to get out. She should have demanded him to leave but couldn't understand why she didn't. The tingling between her legs returned.

Stacy was climbing into the room "Did you say that Lia's naked….oh wow!" Stacey now stood next to her boyfriend, Kyle, with an equally huge smile on her face. Had Stacy been a decent girl, she would have scolded Kyle for not immediately leaving the room, but she was not. Both Stacy and Kyle took pleasure in pushing Lia and they were about to take advantage of this situation.

"Little Lia is all naked!" Stacy teased.

Lia hated being called "little Lia." Stacey mostly used it when she wanted to push her into doing something, like sneaking out. It was her Achilles heel. Lia hadn't seen the movie, but she had been told it was similar to a guy named Marty, being called a chicken, in some movie called "To the Future?" They had a habit of reminding Lia that she was a little freshman, and that's why Lia always wanted to impress them.

"So do you sleep naked or something?" Kyle asked.

Lia went into the whole explanation of what happened at the frat party and her punishment and how she had to spend every night naked.

Stacey's face had a twisted grin on it. "So this is why you have been avoiding us all this time? And you don't have anything in here you can wear?"

Lia shook her head. Hearing it pointed out that she had nothing she could use to cover had caused the tingling in her pussy and nipples to intensify. It felt almost as if her nipples would pop right through her arm. She could also feel some wetness in her hand covering her pussy.

Kyle and Stacy exchanged a look, smiled at each other and then Kyle crossed the room to the main light switch and flipped it on. The room was now brightly illuminated.

Lia let out a quick little yep and hugged herself tighter. The most mischievous thing about Kyle and Stacy was that one always seemed to know what the other was thinking. There was no "voice of reason" between them either, so neither thought anything of embarrassing their "friend" even more.

Lia's heart was racing now. She began to get an idea of where this was going and she was never able to say no to these two.

"Please…. please turn off the light." Knowing the answer was likely no.

"Oh come on now, little Lia, clearly your punishment is meant for you to be seen naked." Stacey's voice took on a higher pitch. Something else she did when she wanted to tease Lia.

Stacey slowly approached and was standing in front of Lia, Kyle right behind her.

"Why do you put your arms down and let us have a look at you? Don't mind Kyle, he's seen a naked girl before."

Lia couldn't say anything, she couldn't move, she just stayed standing where she was. Her nerves caused her to slightly tremble. Lia couldn't process what was going through her head. She wasn't scared, she knew two more people were about to see her uncovered and the thought was putting her nerves into overdrive.

"Look Kyle, little Lia is shaking. It's ok baby girl, it's just us. We're your best friends." Stacey was lightly caressing Lia's cheek. Then brushed her hair behind her ear gently. She knew how to manipulate Lia.

Lia looked up, making eye contact with Stacy. She nodded to Lia and slowly and deliberately placed her hands around Lia's wrists.. grasping onto the only things covering Lia.

Lia glanced quickly at Kyle and then back to Stacy, trying to point out to Stacy that her boyfriend is here and he would see her.

Stacey just nodded and winked at Lia, then slowly began to draw Lia's arms away from her body.

Lia didn't put up any resistance. She allowed Stacy to move her arms wide out, then Stacy placed them at her sides.

"Keep these right here baby girl. You don't need to cover yourself anymore."

Lia did just that. Her arms were now handing uselessly at her sides as Stacy and Kyle were drinking in her naked form. Her small breasts with her painfully hard pink nipples were pointing right out. Her slightly puffy little pussy was out in the open. Lia was not aware yet, but her very erect clit was poking from her lips, wanting to be seen.

"Wow, Lia! You look great naked!" Kyle's eyes were as wide as saucers.

Stacy playfully elbowed her boyfriend "Watch it, Kyle! You'll make me jealous." Stacy didn't mind Kyle looking. As long as he didn't touch her. This whole situation was actually turning Stacey on a bit.

Lia's breathing started to get a bit heavier. She couldn't believe that she allowed Stacy to move her arms so easily. And now she wasn't making any attempt to cover herself back up. Stacey told her not to and she felt compelled to listen.

"Just look at those perfect little tits, Kyle, aren't they so cute? Her little nipples are pointing right at us." Stacey's eyes were moving slowly over Lia's body. They started downward and of course, stopped at her pussy. "Notice anything about Lia's pussy, Kyle?" Stacey and Kyle were giving each other knowing smiles again.

"I do, looks like our little Lia shaves her pussy. Such a naughty little girl." Kyle winked at Stacy.

"Stand with your legs apart," Stacey commanded.

Lia couldn't understand why, but she was complying with Stacy's order. Her feet were now shoulder-width apart.

"A little further please," Stacey said with a sly smile.

Of course, Lia compiled again, now standing in quite a revealing position, she felt more exposed than ever.

Lia could feel their eyes on her body. She hadn't felt this nervous about being naked since the first night when she was standing just as she was right now before her family, completely naked. Only this time was worse, her family didn't look at her with lustful eyes, these two were, and we're not trying to hide it either. With her legs so far apart now, she knew her cute little pussy was on full display. It was made worse that these two were talking about Lia and not to her when it came to her body, but it was also turning her on.

"Ok Lia, it's time to show us the other side, turn around please," Stacy asked softly but with some authority.

Lia was once again listening to Stacy's order. Once she was turned around she placed her feet far apart again, knowing Stacey would want this. At least she didn't have to look them in the eye anymore.

"Look at Lia's well-toned, cute little ass!"

Lia yelped and jumped slightly as she felt Stacy's hands lightly caress her butt.

"So firm, and yet so soft as well. Lia, your butt is spectacular!" Stacy stopped her caressing and stood next to Kyle again.

"Ok Lia, bend over for us," Stacey commanded.

Lia's heart was racing now. She couldn't believe that Stacey expected her to bend over for them. Lia turned her head back to Kyle and Stacy. "I don't think I should, I have to get to bed, I'm babysitting in the morning."

Kyle finally chimed in. "We'll leave soon, we promise, we just want to get a little look at you." Kyle couldn't believe his luck when he first entered Lia's room, only to find her naked. Stacy was pretty hot and he felt lucky to be dating her, but Lia was on another level than most girls in school. He always wondered what Lia looked like under her clothes and he was not disappointed.

"Come on little Lia." Stacy almost sang that part. "We just want to see you from behind."

Lia turned back to the wall, her breathing was heavy now. She didn't want to bend over but she knew she was going to. Her petite breasts were rising up and down. Her pussy was leaking quite profusely, she knew that there would be no hiding it in a bent-over position. Keeping her knees locked, Lia slowly bent down, placing her hands on the floor. Being short, she didn't have far to go. She could feel the air of the room over her bare pussy and butt.

"Oh wow, Lia! Your pussy is even cuter from this angle!" Stacy's voice was gleeful. She truly was enjoying Lia's embarrassment. "Even your little rosebud is cute, look Kyle! It's winking at us!"

Lia was beside herself with embarrassment now, she knew all of herself was on show back there, but having such an intimate part of her body being talked about by her friends had sent her to a level of embarrassment she never thought was possible before. She knew she had to try to calm down to stop the "winking." She didn't want to draw any more attention to that area than there already was. Aside from her embarrassment level being in uncharted territory, her arousal level was also off the charts. Lia couldn't be 100 percent sure but she thought she may have been leaking on the floor.

"Lia you are turned on! You are soaked girl!" Stacey was thrilled with how this night was turning out.

Lia couldn't hold her bent-over position anymore, not after that last comment. She quickly stood back up, and faced Stacey and Kyle with her legs tightly together, and both hands covering her bare pussy. Her face went a deep crimson, but now she could feel just how wet she was now.

"Ok you guys saw me, now you have to leave! If I get caught with you in my room I'll be dead!" Lia loudly whispered.

"Ok little Lia, we'll leave. But you have to do something for us first." Stacey said with a sly smile. "You're so worked up, I think you should perform for us first."

Lia was shocked. Stacey actually wants her to masturbate in front of both of them! Lia's brain was telling her no but her body was responding in a different way. Her small pink nipples had gotten even harder, her pussy, surprisingly, got even wetter and a tiny moan escaped from her mouth.

Stacy could tell Lia was going to do it. She walked over to Lia's desk and brought her chair for Lia to sit on.

Lia slowly sat down. "You guys promise to leave right after?"

Stacey and Kyle both got huge smiles. "We will. Promise."

Lia's heart was practically beating itself out of her chest. She couldn't believe that she was about to masturbate in front of her friends. Her brain was no longer in charge, her very aroused body was calling the shots. It wanted a huge release.

Lia's body seemed to be moving on its own now. She scooted her butt right to the edge of the chair, leaned back, and spread her legs as wide as she could. She removed her hands from her pussy and gripped the side of the chair.

Lia just sat for a few moments. Her body just wanted to be seen before she started. Lia's legs were spread so wide her pussy lips had separated. She looked at Stacy and Kyle, who were looking at her, more specifically her bald pussy.

Her arousal had completely taken over and she wanted them to look forever. To memorize all her little curves and crevasses. She found herself wanting her whole class there to see her. Her rational mind was gone, replaced with want to cum and be seen doing it.

Normally Lia would tease herself a bit, work herself up, but it wasn't necessary now. Her right hand finally made its way to her pussy to find her tiny pink clit. Her left went to her nipples.

Lia started to rub her clit. She started slow but after about 5 seconds it went from slow to furious rubbing.

This feeling was far more intense than Lia had ever experienced before. It was like electricity was shooting through her. She kept her eyes on Stacy and Kyle as she was rubbing her clit in quick small circles.

Because Lia was leaning down on the seat, the back of the chair was supporting her head, keeping it up and her face in full view, with the looks of ecstasy all over it.

Lia was trying to stifle her moans but she couldn't. She decided to let them out but keep them low.

The closer Lia got to orgasm the more her vision was blurring. The last thing she registered was Stacey bringing her finger to her own lips, pointing up. Then all Lia could see in front of her were two person-like shapes.

The wave of the orgasm finally hit. Lia felt her entire body spasm in bliss. She was briefly worried her breathing might stop. Lia couldn't stop there, she had to have another one. Her body might not get this chance to perform for an audience again and it was going to take advantage.

Lia thought she could hear Stacy calling her name but it sounded muffled. Even her hearing was being affected. Still, she kept rubbing her clit.

Another orgasm wave hit, just as powerful as the last one. Lia was bouncing her hips off the chair, the seat of which was soaked now. Still, she kept rubbing.

Lia could now see what looked like 4 person-like figures in front of her but her body wouldn't let her stop. She kept going, she needed just one more. Her moans were becoming out of control, but she was keeping them as low as possible.

Lia's hips started to spasm up and down again as the third orgasm hit. Lia's entire body was shaking and for a brief moment, she couldn't find the air to make a sound. Her open mouth struggled for air.

Finally, Lia's lungs started to work again. She allowed both hands to drop to her sides, hanging off the chair. Lia's breathing was ragged. Slowing her vision was returning to normal. It was the most intense group of orgasms she ever had. She kept her legs spread wide open as she was catching her breath.

When Lia's vision was finally returned to 20/20 her breathing once again stopped. She started in horror at the sight in front of her. In addition to Stacy and Kyle's shocked faces were the shocked faces of her parents.

Lia realized that Stacy had been trying to keep her quiet. She wasn't able to stifle her moans as much as she thought. She had made quite a bit of noise and her parents rushed to her room thinking she was in trouble.

They had witnessed so much. Lia couldn't move, she continued to sit in the chair, legs spread wide. She had a feeling her punishment was far from over.