Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jojo12026

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 8 - 1/7)

Post by jojo12026 »

Loving this. Lia is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I can't wait to see what her family gets up to with her next..... There seems to be a growing list of people that she will be spending NAKEY time with...
perseus

Post by perseus »

Hooked6 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:48 pm What a great way to start the New Year - with a new chapter to this marvelous story. I particularly like how Lia's classmates tend to take advantage of her, pushing her for ever more embarrassing exposure. Though ultimately Lia may discover exhibitionism and humiliation are all part of her nature, I love how you keep the tension in the story alive by her classmates pushing her boundaries, all under the tacit excuse of "helping her grow" while their own motives are more self-serving. Hopefully Carol will make a reappearance and get her day of being responsible for Lia as well.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hooked6
Thank you so much for your very kind words! It really means a lot to read them! Your own writing has been extremely influential on shaping my love of ENF as well as this story, so I couldn't be happier to know that you are enjoying something I wrote! Carol will be coming back, I still plan on making Lia go through with that day, it will probably be in the next few chapters.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:10 pm Around 1940, LIFE Magazine ran a picture article on an orphanage--and one of the boys in the article was kept naked to prevent escape--much like Lia being grounded. a series of photos depicted the boy running through the halls in his birthday suit. With patience, I might find the issue in this collection:
https://oldlifemagazine.com/vintage-mag ... 1940s.html

Mission Creep is an old adversary. Lia's New Reality began simply as a means to keep grounded Lia from sneaking out of the house at night. That worked--even after Stacey and Kyle broke into Lia's room one night just as the initial punishment was ending. Then the punishment evolved, mutated into being exposed for the sake of embarrassing Lia as much as she embarrassed her family. Lia escalated things with Lia's treatment of Carol, ripping a bikini off the younger girl--and earning more punishments.

Now Daddy Steve and Mother Diane are on-board with Lia's exhibitionism needing a safe outlet--and with a program of future public exposure formed in the minds of both parents, Lia's hotel adventure ends.
Interesting method used by that orphanage, would make for a good ENM set up, only I would make it a co-ed orphanage. But if I did that then I would probably make my victim a girl over a boy :twisted:

Its funny you mention mission creep, Lia is now the combination of two stories I was thinking about. Lia was meant to be shorter than it is now and stay as a home punishment and I had another, less developed story idea about an exhibitionist girl that got a cheap thrill one day by showing off naked at home, in front of a guest or something. But it felt redundant and it seemed like a better idea to fold it into Lia and it look like it does now.

perseus

Post by perseus »

demon_saint wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:11 pm Love the setup. Lia's parents convinced she is a exhibitionist so will push her, and Lia thinking if she pretends to enjoy everything then her parents will stop the punishment, which in turn will no doubt encourage her parents to go further.

This is a great story and can't wait for the next chapter
Thank you! I'm really glad you are enjoying it! I'm definitely enjoying the trap Lia is in right now :D

perseus

Post by perseus »

jojo12026 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:40 am Loving this. Lia is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I can't wait to see what her family gets up to with her next..... There seems to be a growing list of people that she will be spending NAKEY time with...
Thank you so much! This is very high praise! I'm pretty excited for the next few chapters i have planned and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

I'm just loving the way this story is going! My favorite part had to be the way Lia's parents punished her by making her stand in the doorway, and when Claire and the boys showed up to see her that way. Icing on the cake, having Claire still naked! The shaving part was really hot too!

Can't wait to see what happens next! Ominous way her mom mentions not needing a present for Gil's birthday party ;)
perseus

Lia's new reality part 9

Post by perseus »

The next few days, after the hotel event, had been the most normal Lia had experienced since her punishment had started. Her mom had left her clothes every morning, even her nightgown, and when evenings came, she wasn’t asked to get undressed. Her parents had even overruled Chuck more than once. When he tried to tell Lia to take her clothes off, he complained about it, but her parents reminded him that they retained final authority over Lia’s state of dress. If it weren’t for the fact that she still didn’t have a door to her bedroom and her clothes were still brought to her every morning, she would have guessed that her punishment was over. It seemed her parents were beginning to trust her again. Perhaps they figured that she wouldn't sneak out with just a nightgown on. She didn’t get underwear with it, and any she had with her normal day clothes had to be turned over when she changed at night.

She was still expected to shower with a curtain less shower; this bathroom also had the door taken. This was Lia’s bathroom, a benefit that she now had her own bathroom that her brothers wouldn’t use anymore; they used the one down stairs, but it came at the expense of any privacy. She was not allowed to use any of the ones that still had doors. That was the main reminder that her punishment was still in effect. It was still very embarrassing to her, as she showered often, and the doorway had an excellent view of the shower. She had to endure when one of her family members would walk by and see her, but the only one that would stay and watch was Chuck. Her parents had kept him from taking her clothes, but they didn’t stop him when he wanted to watch her shower, and he would always drop whatever he was doing to watch her.

Besides the bathroom situation, the return to a more normal routine had Lia on edge a bit. Her father had promised her that her punishment was likely to get more and more embarrassing, but it seemed like they had forgotten. Her father was working his normal job as well as working with his campaign manager for his run for the DA seat, and her mother was pulling double duty on the home front to keep things stable. They had even laid off asking her to masturbate; Lia was not about to remind them either by trying to do it in her room without a door or in the shower because Chuck was always around. This had left her frustrated a bit; she needed her release but was not willing to do it in front of an audience again. She had a feeling this wouldn’t last.

Today was Gil's birthday party; her mom and Chuck would be there, her dad would be at work, and Trevor was with friends. Lia was greatly looking forward to some alone time to take care of her pent-up sexual frustrations. She hasn’t gone this long without an orgasm since she first started playing with herself. But Lia’s mom was about to crash her plans.

“But mom, why can’t I just stay here?”

“Because Lia, there won’t be anyone else here, and I don’t want you to be at home alone."

“I promise I’ll be good; I’ll even clean while you’re gone.”

“No, and that's final. Don’t test me, girl; you are coming to Gil’s party with Chuck and me." Diana had a sternness to her voice. One that Lia knew better than to test at this point.

Lia sat on the couch to pout in silence. She was disappointed that she wouldn’t be able to relieve herself after all. They were about to leave for the party; her dad and Trevor had already left the house, and she and her mother were just waiting on Chuck to finish getting dressed. Lia was dressed in what her mom had given her that morning: a pair of short jean shorts and a pink blouse that buttoned in the front, and of course, a bra and pants.

Gil’s house was a cacophony of excited screams and general 10 to 11-year-old rambunctiousness. Gils parents greatted the group, and Chuck quickly ran off to be with his friend. The party seemed to be in full swing already. There seemed to be about 8 other kids there besides Chuck and Gil, mostly boys, but there were two girls that were taking nearly all of Gil’s attention. He only managed to wave at Lia when he saw her.

"I'm so glad you came, Lia.” Gil’s mom said. “He’s always liked you very much, and I know you’ll make his day by being here.”

Lia smiled and replied that she was happy to come, which was a lie; this was the last place on earth she wanted to be. There were just adults, which included Gil’s parents, Lia’s mom, and the 10–11-year-old kids. There was no one Lia’s age here, and she had no doubt that she would be bored out of her mind.

“Why don’t we get to the living room and Gil can open the present you bought?"

Lia looked at her mom; they didn’t seem to have a present for Gil, unless she had a giftcard in her purse.

“Good idea. I’m sure your son will want to enjoy his gift all afternoon.”

They made their way to the living room. Lia noticed the pile of presents stacked on the table.

“Gil, come over here, honey. Come say hi to Lia.” Gil’s mom said.

Gil and the girl he was talking to came over.

“Hi Lia.” Gil blushed deep red, remembering that the last time he saw Lia, he had seen all of her. Lia couldn’t help but blush as well.

“You need to thank Mrs. Keller and Lia; they brought you a very special present today.”

Gil’s face lit up. “Really!? Where is it? Can I unwrap it now?”

“You sure can!” Diana responded.

“Where is it?” Gil said, looking around.

“She’s right here; Lia is your present for the afternoon.” Diana motioned to her daughter.

Lia’s eyes widened in horror.

“I’m the present!? But mom…”

Diana shot her daughter a look that implied that not only was she serious but that she would not hear any arguing about it.

“Really!? Lia’s my present?” Gil had the biggest smile on his face. “What does that mean?

“Whatever you need for the rest of the party, Lia will do for you: help you with games, cut the cake, and help you unwrap other presents. Whatever you want.” Diana responded.

Gil smiled wide and grabbed Lia’s hand, about to drag her away. “Come on, Lia, there is a game you can help us with.”

“Hold on there, Gil; don’t you want to unwrap your gift first?” Gil’s mom said. Gil just looked at her, confused.

“She still has her wrappings on her; you should take them off first.” Diana answered his confusion.

“What do you mean by that, mom?" Lia was starting to get extremely nervous.

“What do you think it means, dear?"

Lia’s heart was beginning to beat faster and faster; they were going to strip her at this kid's party! Now she knew why her parents had taken it easy on her the last few days.

Gils’s mom had managed to get all the kids' attention and brought everyone to the living room. Lia was made to stand in the middle of the room, with all the kids sitting down to watch what was about to happen, along with all the adults.

"Oh, wait, we can’t get started without my nephew. Burce! Come down here, please!” Gil’s mom announced.

Lia could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. She expected to see another 10-year-old; she didn’t expect it to be Bruce Grayson, the king of ninth grade, and Lia’s classmate!

“What's he doing here!?” Lia asked in a panicked voice.

“Lia! Don’t be rude!” Diana snapped at her daughter.

Lia didn’t mean to have that reaction; memories of the last time she saw her classmate came rushing back to her. On the last day of school, she was dared by Kyle to prank Bruce, likely because Kyle was threatened by the new guy’s growing popularity. He was on the varsity basketball team, not as a starter but still impressive as a freshman. Bruce was well liked by his peers and teachers, but by the time he was a senior, he was likely to be the homecoming king. Basically, Lia upset a lot of other kids when she pranked Bruce. It was a simple one: Lia flirted with Bruce in the cafeteria, convinced him to close his eyes for a kiss, then smashed cake in his face. The look on his face filled her with instant regret; he looked hurt by it. He didn’t say anything; he just got up and calmly walked out to wash his face. Some of the upperclassmen laughed, but none of the other freshmen did. Lia never got the opportunity to apologize to him for it, and the events of the summer that led her to where she was now caused her to completely forget until now.

Bruce seemed just as surprised to see Lia as she was to see him.

“Bruce is Gil’s cousin; of course he was going to be here today.” Gil’s mom answered.

Lia ran to her mom and whispered. "Please, mom, not in front of him! He’s in my class!”

“After what you did, don’t you think you deserve this?”

“You knew?”

“We’ve learned a few things about how you spent your year, dear. If you keep arguing, I promise this will get much worse. Now get back to where you were standing and accept what's about to happen.”

Lia was defeated; there was no way to stop what was about to happen. Of all the things she was feeling—embarrassment, growing arousal—guilt was still at the front of her mind. She knew she had to apologize when she could.

Gil’s mom had gathered all the kids around the couch, Burce among them. “Mrs. Keller has brought a special gift today for Gil, one I think you will all enjoy.” The kids all looked very interested, but especially Bruce, he was very curious as to why this very beautiful classmate was standing in front of them. "Lia, here is the gift, but before Gil can enjoy his gift, he has to unwrap her.”

Buce was the only one who caught any inkling as to what was going on. He started looking from Lia to her mom, to his aunt, and back to Lia.

The only other person who knew what was about to happen was Gil. He walked in front of Lia and lifted his hands up to her first button on her blouse, but held them just over it.

He was almost as tall as she was, and he looked her in the eyes for any signs of protest from Lia.

Her breathing picked up, and her eyes were a bit widened, but she offered no protests. Gil started on the first button and worked his way down, moving slowly and deliberately. Her breathing increased slightly.

Lia could hear a slight ringing in her ears, the same that she felt the night she was caught with Stacey and Kyle in her room. She looked over Gil’s shoulder while the boy worked on her blouse. She could see Bruce sitting up straight, craning his neck to get a better look around Gil. She let out a soft whimper, knowing what her classmate was about to see. This caused Gil to hesitate, but then he quickly finished and then slowly parted her blouse and slipped it down her arms and off. He dropped it on the floor and stepped aside to let everyone look.

Lia was mortified to be showing off her bra to so many kids, but especially Bruce. The kids started giggling, finally realizing what “unwrapping” meant. Bruce wasn’t laughing; he wasn’t even smiling; he was just watching with interest. Lia couldn’t tell what he was thinking, but now he had a better idea of how small her breasts were, and he was soon to find out more.

Gil stepped back in front of Lia, looked her in the eyes again for any signs of protest, and then his hands went to the button of her shorts. It was a strange feeling for Lia, feeling your pants being undone by someone elses hands. This thought only seemed to increase the feelings of arousal she was feeling. Soon Gil had them completely open, and he started to pull them down to her feet. While he was down at her feet, he removed her shoes and socks, then dropped all the items with her blouse. Once again, Gil stepped aside to show his work. The giggling was even harder now that they could all see her blue pants. Bruce’s eyes were as wide as saucers.

“Did she pee herself!?” One of the kids asked.

Lia looked down at herself; she had a big wet spot on her panties! She didn’t realize until now that her arousal was spiking again. The wet spot was obvious, and now all of the kids were giggling at her. Bruce still was not, but he was staring right at her wet pussy; he must know that it wasn't pee that was making her pants wet.

"No, that’s not pee; girls get wet when they get excited; I’ve seen Lia do it before.” Gil answered them.

The two other girls in the group got red faces, and Lia noticed. They must also know what was happening to Lia, even at their young age. Lia also noticed something else; both her mother and Gil’s mother were also giggling, and in the scene Lia was making, she was not going to get any help from them.

With the giggling dying down, Gil was unsure if he was meant to take anything else off of Lia.

“Go on, Gil; your present still has wrapping on it.” Diana told him.

Gil stepped back toward Lia to finish his task. Lia’s heart was pounding now; she was about to be completely naked in front of her classmate.

Gil was struggling with the bra, and the adult women watched and laughed amongst each other, both at watching Gil struggle and at Lia’s nervousness. She had to endure, not knowing the exact moment her bra would finally give and reveal her small breasts to Bruce. He kept his eyes on her body, mostly her wet panties, which were getting wetter by the moment. Finally, the moment Lia was dreading happened, she felt her bra come loose. Gil stepped back around to the side of Lia and hooked his finger in the front and gently pulled it down and off, Lia putting her arms out to allow him, then dropping them back at her sides.

This was it; her breasts were now bare to the room, her mom, Gil’s mom, even Gil’s dad—but worst of all, Bruce, who could now see her small but shapely breasts and pink, pointed nipples. Her nipples were as hard as they ever had been. Lia had her eyes shut the moment her bra came loose. She was taking in the giggles, but not as much as before. Most of the boys were very curious at their first look at a semi-naked girl.

Lia finally opened her eyes and looked at Burce's fist; he was locked in on her chest, unblinking. Lia figured that after their last encounter, he must really be enjoying this, but if he was, he didn't show it. It was as if he was doing everything he could to memorize everything he could.

“Look! The wet spot on her pants is getting bigger! She must really be getting excited!” One of the kids said,

It was true; Lia could feel them becoming soaked. ‘Why does my body do this?’ she thought to herself. She was not enjoying what was happening to her, losing complete control over when she could wear clothes, but her body was reacting in an intense way.

Gil discarded her bra on the pile of Lia’s clothes, then kneeled down in front of her to finish the job. Lia’s breathing was becoming heavier. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her pants but didn’t pull yet. He held this position and looked up at her. She looked down at him, and the look on his face seemed to ask, “Are you ready to be naked?" Lia nodded at him, knowing that there was no way out of her situation, and finally Gil pulled her panties down to her feet, and she stepped out of them. He stood, again, to the side to allow the room to get a good look at her.

Lia now stood completely naked in Gil’s living room. She was fighting every urge to cover herself, knowing that it would just upset her mother and make it worse for herself. She wanted to close her eyes, but this time, she couldn’t even do that anymore. The giggling from the kids was much less now; most were very interested in the sight before them; even the two girls were wide-eyed and blushing almost as much as Lia. But Lia was more concerned with the older males in the group; Gil’s father was just taking in sight before him; if his wife was jealous of his attention on the younger girl, she didn’t show it, and she was likely to get the best sex she has had in a long time after today. Lia was most concerned with Bruce, who also had not taken his eyes off her; they were locked in on her wet pussy. Lia had most of her classes with Bruce and was likely to do so again when the school year started. She would have to see him every day, knowing he now knew what she looked like naked. He was going to tell everyone, she just knew it.

“Gil honey, bring me Lia’s clothes, will you? She won’t be needing them anymore today.” Diana said.

Gil gathered them up, and Lia watched helplessly as all of her clothes were taken away and brought to her mother. Diana took Lia’s wet blue pants and handed them back to Gil. "Here, Gil, Lia would like for you to keep these. Maybe lay them out to dry off.”

"Okay, kids, I think it's time for some cake!” Gil’s mom announced

The kids were starting to file into the kitchen. Lia figured this would be the best chance she would get. She had to talk to Bruce, get a feel for what he was thinking, and try to apologize to him. Maybe she could limit the damage to being naked today. She caught him when they were the only two left in the living room.

“Bruce… Uh, look, I know this must seem crazy to you.”

“You don’t have to explain; I was told by my aunt that you would be here today; she didn’t say you would be... naked, but she said you were being punished and that I wouldn’t want to miss it.”

Lia looked at him, shocked. It seemed like this had been planned for a while.

Bruce realized from her reaction that he shouldn’t have said that last part. “I didn’t mean that; it was just... She really insisted that I be here today. I’m sorry, I didn't know.”

“No, it's okay. I’m sure you’ll believe me when I say that this isn’t the first time I’ve been naked in front of a group; it’s a long story, though." Lia quickly explained what kind of punishment she has been under during the summer. “Could you please not tell anyone from class? You can’t imagine how embarrassing this is for me.”

“No problem; I won’t say anything, I promise. No one would believe me anyway.”

“I know three others that would. There is something else I need to say: I’m really sorry for what I did on the last day of school... with the cake. It was a dumb prank I was dared to do, but I shouldn’t have done it.”

“Cake?” Bruce looked up, thinking. "Oh, you mean when you smeared my face with cake? Don’t worry about that; I forgot about it till you said something just now.”

“I felt really bad about it; I just needed to apologize."

Bruce smiled at Lia with an understanding smile. He also couldn’t help but look Lia up and down, causing her to blush brightly.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to stare."

“It's okay; the point is for people to look at me; I would if I were you.”

“Come you two; we need you to cut the cake and serve everyone, Lia. This is part of you being Gil’s present for today.” Diana said, poking her head through the door.

Both teens made their way to the kitchen; Gil’s candles were already lit, and the party was in the middle of singing happy birthday. Soon the candles were out, and most of the attention was back on the naked Lia. Her mother handed her a large knife to cut the cake. Lia was expected to cut the cake and serve it to everyone. The kids were easy; even though they all stared at Lia’s private bits, she could handle the younger ones. The adults there were a bit harder. They did not come to Lia; she had to go to them one at a time. Gil’s dad was the toughest; he eagerly took his cake, as well as another eye full of her naked form as she brought it to him. His eyes were locked on her still-wet pussy the entire time, briefly glancing up to her bare tits, then right back down again. Lia figured that his wife was very secure in their marriage to allow her husband to gawk at a teen more than half his age.

Bruce was the last to be served cake by Lia; he too could not help but stare at her pussy as she brought it to him. Lia didn’t mind him looking as much; he was one of the most handsome boys in her class. Despite her extreme embarrassment, she couldn’t help but feel excited about her body’s ability to grab so much attention from him, but that was to be expected when a naked teen girl was around.

She took a piece herself and was about to sit down on one of the padded bar stools when her mom stopped her. “Wait a second, Lia; I don’t want you to get the seat all wet.” She laid out a small towel before Lia sat down.

Lia’s face was burning with shame now; it was obvious that she was wet, but to have it called out to everyone by her own mother was indeed very shameful.

Diana saw this and felt she went a little too far. It was one thing to expose Lia, but another thing to try and make her feel bad about her body’s natural reactions. “It's alright, honey.” She said, trying to smile acceptingly at her. “It's natural for these things to happen.”

Bruce was finally able to look away from Lia for the first time since she was being undressed; he didn’t want to add to her embarrassment at that moment.

The rest of the party was standard, aside from Lia being naked. When it was time to open presents, Lia brought each one to him and was told to remain standing while he opened them, keeping her on show for everyone. Gil’s mother was also capturing pictures, and Lia prayed that she was out of frame. She also cleared the torn wrapping paper. Lia didn’t realize until most of it was cleared, but she was bending at the waist when she reached down; she could only imagine the flashes she was giving to anyone behind her.

Diana noticed this and thought her daughter was enjoying being a naked servant for the party. If Lia enjoyed bending over for the party, then she had a way in which she could help her. She whispered her plan to Gil’s mom, who agreed almost instantly.

When the presents were done, the party was about to wind down. That's when the two women’s plan was put into place.

"Alright, we have one last thing to do before we can officially say that my son has turned 11.” Gil’s mom announced this to the kids gathered in the living room. “We have to give Gil his birthday spankings!” All of the kids began to giggle again, all except Gil, who was dreading this; he always hated the birthday spankings. They were never hard ones, but Gil never liked the feeling of being at another person’s mercy. His mom knew this, but it was part of the plan. “And 11 is a special number; we have 11 kids here, so I think that instead of Gil getting 11 spankings, he should get 11 from each kid here!” All of the kids burst out laughing now, seeing the look on Gil’s face when his mother announced this.

“But mom! You know I hate this part! Do I really have to get 11 from each person here!?”

"Yes, you do, young man!” She replied in a laughing voice. “You only turn 11 once, you know!”

"Well, hang on now; Gil clearly isn’t thrilled about this.” Diana chimed in.

Lia did not like the sound of this; the women were clearly acting out a bit here, and she had a sinking feeling she knew where it was going.

“Lia is still Gil’s present until the party is over; maybe she should take the spankings for Gil; that way he could give them out too; the birthday boy should get to spank someone on his special day!”

“Oh yeah! That's a great idea!” Gil announced, relieved, that he really did hate the spankings.

"Well, it's settled then! Lia, you will take my son’s spankings for him! That's 11 from each!”

Lia’s stomach was fluttering with butterflies and spankings from each kid!? She was not sure how she was going to survive this, and to add to it, her pussy was betraying her by becoming even wetter. She was bound to leak on some of their pants.

“She’s a little too big to go over their knees, though, Lia; just stand in the middle of the room and bend over.” Diana told her.

Lia was a little relieved that she wouldn’t have to lay over their laps, but bending over could be worse; she was just about to find out how much worse it was about to get. She stood in the middle of the room and turned away from the kids on the couch. She looked over at the two women, pleading with her eyes to change their minds; they simply smiled at her. This was the price for her easy days since the hotel. She could tell by the look on her mother’s face that her mind was not going to be changed. Lia took a deep breath and bent over, keeping her legs as close together as she could. She wanted to limit what could be seen from behind. She only bent at about a 45-degree angle, sticking her butt out a bit.

"No, no, not like that; bend all the way down; you’re flexible; touch the floor.” Diana told her.

Lia whimpered softly. She knew that there was no way to keep her hairless pussy from peeking out this way; she would be pointing it directly at the group of kids, and more worryingly, Bruce. Lia bent all the way over; she could feel all the eyes trained on her bare butt and the little window between the thighs, framing her small pussy.

“I’m afraid she won’t keep her balance that way.” Gil’s mom said. “Maybe we should have her in another position.”

Lia breathed a sigh of relief; she wasn’t sure she would have been able to survive this humiliating position.

“”Don’t get up, Lia; stay bent over like you were; just spread your legs out.” Diana told her.

Lia looked at her mom incredulously. Spreading her legs out would leave nothing to the imagination! She would much rather have laid over their laps over this!

“Mom, please, can’t I just lay over their laps?”

“Don’t argue; this position will be more comfortable. Now spread, please; we have a lot of spankings to get through.”

There was no way this was a more comfortable position; her mom just wanted a flimsy reason not to allow her any dignity.

Lia was on the edge of panic; there was nothing that was going to save her from utter humiliation. She began to move her feet apart to about shoulder width, hoping this would be enough.

“Spread them a bit more, dear. More. Just a little more now. Ok, good. I think you are ready now.” Diana was finally satisfied.

Lia could not have thought of a more humiliating position to be in. She was bent over at the waist, head down, hand on the floor, with her legs spread out almost as far as they would go. The position was very similar to a downward-facing dog yoga pose, only much more spread out. Lia looked back through her legs and saw faces almost as shocked as hers were. They all had a clear, unobstructed view of her pussy; she could even feel her lips parting as she was spreading her legs. But almost as bad was that everything was on display; her pink puckered butthole was also prominently on display from between her cheeks. She hadn't been on display this much since that night in her room with Stacy and Kyle. Only this time, her own mother is making her do it, and she would have to hold this position for much longer! She didn’t want to, but she had to look at Bruce. His eyes were locked in on the area of her pussy and butt; he was just taking in the sight of her, and his mouth was hanging open.

Bruce was hardly able to process what he was seeing. It was true that Lia had not been well liked during their freshman year, but she was incredibly beautiful, and he held no grudges. And now here she was, showing off everything she had on the orders of her own mother! In the moments between Lia taking that position and the first spanking, he took stock of the beauty before him. First he noticed her face, which was very cute, but with a look of distress and excitement, her mouth slightly parted, taking in deep breaths. These breaths caused her small, but perfectly symmetrical, breasts to heave up and down. Her pink nipples pointed at the floor, hanging down. His eyes traveled up, past her glistening inner thighs, to her spread-open pussy. Not a hair in sight, Lia was a shaver; he once walked in on his older sister after her shower, and when she forgot to lock the bathroom, she had a thick patch of black hair. Lia looked as though she never grew any in the first place. The inner folds of her pussy were visible to him and very wet. He knew how girls could get wet when excited; Lia must have been very excited. Finally, his eyes traveled up a bit to what lay between the valley of cheeks, so well spread out. He had never been interested in this area of women before, but he found that he couldn't take his eyes off it. He would never have thought to describe an anus as cute, but that was the only word that came to mind for him. He knew that this was the one area Lia could still hide while being naked, but now that she was being forced to show it off with the rest of her body, he couldn’t help but stare and commit it to memory. This was forbidden territory for a teenage boy’s eyes, but his had a VIP pass.

“Ok, let's begin, ladies first.” Gil’s mom announced.

The first of the two girls stepped up to Lia, staring at the target before her.

“Remember, not too hard; these are meant to be fun, not to hurt her.” Diana said.

The girl gently slapped her hand down on Lia’s left cheek; it didn’t hurt, but it had a little bit more of a slap sound than she would have thought.

SLAP SLAP SLAP. The girl alternated from one cheek to the other, and soon she reached 11, and her turn was over.

The second girl stepped up and brought her hand down a little bit harder. Lia was surprised by it and gave a startled yip, but it still wasn’t painful. This girl also alternated between cheeks.

Soon the second girl was done, and the first boy stood to take his turn, smiling wide. This boy decided on a different approach. After he was done getting a close look at Lia bent over, he stood slightly off the side and swung his hand around in an attempt to hit both cheeks at the same time, which was not easy for his small hand with her cheeks so well spread as well. His attempt failed and only had the effect of part of his hand hitting her very sensitive rosebud that she was so prominently displaying. This, coupled with the fact that the boy hit a little harder than the girls, gave Lia soft little yips after each spank.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP. Lia jumped after each one but held her position.

Finally, the boy was done. Her heart sank with the next kid, she saw that her brother, Chuck, had jumped up to take his turn. Chuck was the last person in the world Lia wanted to be spanked by, even if it was just a playful birthday spank. She looked at her mom with pleading eyes, but this was ignored.

Chuck took a second to take in the sight before him; he had never seen his sister so well exposed. He thought of all the times he tried to take her clothes over the last few days and was overruled by his parents. He was frustrated with this; they once told him that he could make her strip any time he wanted. They seemed to change their minds for no reason, and he felt like this wasn’t fair. Well, now that Lia was naked again and at his mercy for 11 spanks, he decided to try something risky to make up for his lost opportunities to get his sister naked.

Chuck squared up with Lia, but instead of swinging his hand downward to spank her buttcheek, he swung his hand in an upward motion and spanked Lia right on her wet and exposed pussy.

“Aahh!.” Lia was caught completely off guard by this. His slap had a small sting to it, but it mostly sent a small shockwave of pleasure through her. Her small clit was exposed, and his hand made full contact. “Mom! Did you see how he spanked me?”

"Oh, calm down, Lia. He barely hit you.”

“But he hit me on my pus... Down there!”

“Well, you are presenting an intriguing target, dear. Go ahead, Chuck, finish your turn.”

Chuck smiled at Lia through her legs; their mom had just given him permission to spank her pussy. He began to swing his hand upward for his remaining 10 spanks. SLAP “Aaah.” SLAP “Aaah.” SLAP “Aaah.”

Each spank was making direct contact with her very sensitive clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her body with each one. Lia tried to keep herself quiet, but each spank worked her closer and closer to an orgasm. She focused all of her mental energies on keeping control over herself.

Finally, Chuck was done with his spanking; he wiped his now-wet hand on his pants and took his seat again. Lia was practically panting, working hard to maintain composure.

The next boy stepped up to take his turn, and Lia could tell what he was thinking. Chuck had set the standard, and now her birthday spankings have turned into pussy spankings. He also spanked Lia’s pussy 11 times, as did the next boy and the one after that. Finally, Gil went last; he had already gotten to touch Lia’s pussy once before and was all too eager to do so again. His spankings were much slower; he would not immediately remove his hand after making contact. After his slap, he would cup her pussy and slide his hand upward, directly rubbing her hard little clit, and swing his hand back for his next spank.

SLAP. “Aaah, Gil! Please.” The act was driving Lia crazy; she wasn’t sure what she was begging him to do—stop or finish her off and put her out of her misery. Lia was trying to keep her voice down, but after every spank, she would cry out, “Gil, aaah! Please Gil, mmmh.” She was fighting with everything she had not to orgasm, and by some miracle, after Gil had finished his 11th spank, she had managed not to.

With a look of disappointment, Gil took his seat again. Lia’s mind was barely able to function; she was swimming in a haze of extreme arousal and embarrassment, having just gone through one of the most humiliating things in her life, but she survived it with some dignity intact. She began to stand, her muscles feeling achy now.

“Hold on, Lia; we have one more to go.” Diana told her.

Lia’s mind was still in a haze, but she managed to ask who with a confused look.

“Bruce needs to take his turn now. Get back down like you were.”

Lia was not able to form a protest; she could feel herself losing control. The extreme burning in her pussy was all her mind could think of. She bent back down and spread out just as much as before, realizing that her own classmate was about to spank her.

Bruce, after making an adjustment to himself to avoid embarrassment, stood and made his way to the bent-over Lia. Now he was getting a close view of all the charms.

"How, uh, do I? I’m not sure I should.”

"Oh, don’t be shy, Bruce; just give her spankings like Chuck did.” Diana told him.

“Just like Chuck did? Are you sure?”

Diana just nodded her head.

Bruce looked back at Lia, breathing hard himself, unsure of how he should do this.

Lia looked back at him; there was only an animalistic look of lust on her face. She had gotten so worked up by Gil and the other boys that she was beyond being able to form a protest.

Bruce interpreted her look as tacit approval. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. Part of his mind was overwhelmed with excitement, and the other part was concerned with not hurting Lia. His first spank was basically a pat at the top of her pussy; it was the first contact that Bruce had with the genitals of a girl. The feeling was soft, warm, and wet. It sent a jolt of electricity through him just as it did with Lia, as the pat was right on her clit. “AAAH!” she cried out.

Despite the cry from Lia, Diana was not satisfied. "Oh, come on, you can do a little better than that little tap; that one didn’t count.”

Bruce decided to give in and give Lia the proper spanking the other kids gave her. He slapped with a bit more force, but still not enough to cause any real pain. Each spank was now causing Lia extreme pleasure; she was crying out loudly with every one. Lia looked back, between her legs, at Bruce, and the realization hit her. Her own classmate was spanking her pussy, which, coupled with his 8th spank directly on her clit, finally sent Lia over the edge; she lost complete control and orgasmed.

“AAAHHH!!” She cried out. She could no longer keep standing, and her knees buckled, and she fell on them. Her face was now lying on the floor, but she was still on her knees. This caused her ass and pussy to still be thrust up in the air, towards Bruce’s eyes.

Bruce stared into Lia’s pussy as her orgasm crashed over her. He could see the inner folds of her pussy contracting; even the muscle of her other hole was slightly contracting. Bruce was taking this all in; his mind was a jumble of emotion and excitement at what he was seeing.

It took several minutes for Lia to regain her composure and come down from her powerful orgasm, her mental faculties returning. The realization of what just happened was setting in; she barely had time to think about it before her mother stepped in.

“Back up on your feet, Lia; Burce has three more spanks to give.” Diana told her.

Lia was still in a haze as she stood and resumed the position, barely able to put two thoughts together. The last three spanks were quick but no less eclectic for her; she gave three small grunts, and Bruce finished his birthday spankings.

Her ordeal was finally over. Lia stood upright again, her muscles aching. She turned to look at Bruce, her face red with embarrassment. He had a very apologetic look on his face; she could tell that he was worried that he had gone too far. She knew that he was only doing what her mom had encouraged him to do. What teen boy wouldn’t take the chance he was just given? After all she had just been through, Lia felt bad for him. She was worried he would feel bad. He had been so nice to her that she felt she needed to show him that it was okay and that she was okay; she couldn’t deny that the orgasm she just had at his hand was incredible. Lia walked over to him and pulled him in for a hug. She held him tight with both arms, pressing her naked breasts against his chest. The feeling of his shirt on her still-hard nipples was sending electricity through her pussy again. He held his arms down, afraid to touch her again. It wasn’t until Lia squeezed him a bit harder that he felt comfortable enough to finally return the hug, wrapping his strong arms around her slender, naked frame. “Thank you for my spankings.” She said to him:.

He mumbled and stammered his first few sentences. Lia found this to be cute. “S-sure, anytime.” He immediately regretted saying it; he didn’t want her to think that he was asking for another time.

Lia's hornyness still had not fully subsided; even hours after the party, she would look back at her next words and not believe she said them. “I’ll hold you to that.”

The party was winding down, and soon kid after kid was being picked up by their parents. Lia thanked Bruce for promising not to say anything about what happened today to his friends; he was sure no one would believe him anyway. Before he left with his mom, who was now waiting outside, he decided to take a shot with Lia. “Would you like to maybe hang out sometime? Maybe catch a movie?”

The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering again, and she was worried Bruce might see her as some kind of sex-crazed slut after what just happened. “You want to see me again? Even with clothes on?”

“Of course! I think it would be a lot of fun!”

“Then YES! I would love to!” Lia looked over at her mom, who was watching her and Bruce. “If my parents let me, that is, I’m kind of grounded right now.”

"Oh, right, can I call you?”

Lia was over the moon now; she gave Buce the number, and he left after that. The party was pretty much over now; only one of the girls was left. Chuck and Diana were just about ready to leave. Diana told Lia to say goodbye to Gil before they went home. She then noticed that she couldn’t see Gil or the girl, whose name she didn’t know, anywhere. Thinking that they might be upstairs in his room, Lia made her way up the stairs and began to hear faint slapping noises. She crept to Gil’s closed door and slowly and quietly opened it. Lia saw the last girl bent over in the exact same position she was just in not long ago; the younger girl was naked from the waist down, presenting Gil and herself with a clear view of her little pussy and the area between her cheeks. Gil was slapping her exposed pussy, and the girl was crying out in pleasure with each slap. Getting to see what Lia herself looked like when she was bent over was causing the tingling in her own pussy to return in force. Lia couldn’t take her eyes off the girl's exposed flesh. Spank after spank rained down on her unprotected pussy, her soft little cries getting louder and louder. Lia counted 20 before the girl was finally pushed over the edge. The young girl’s thrust-up hips began swaying from side to side as she moaned, and her knees were shaking. Lia knew she was likely watching this girl's very first orgasm, or at least the first one by another’s hand. Finally, the girl was composed, and the waves of pleasure were finally over. But she held her position, even spreading her legs a bit further apart. She pushed her butt a little further in the air, spreading herself more. "Please, Gil, keep going," the girl said in a hoarse voice. Lia couldn’t believe it; this girl wanted more. She found herself, for a brief moment, wanting to take her place, to let Gil rain spank on her pussy for as long as he wanted. She was only brought back to reality by her mom’s voice calling from downstairs. Lia quickly left, not wanting to interrupt Gil and the girl.

Finally, Lia was going home; her mom didn’t have anything for her to wear other than her shoes. Lia knew she would spend the rest of the day naked, and just like that, her small break from nudity at home was over.

student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 9 - 1/30)

Post by student »

This chapter was HOT! What made it hotter was that reluctant Lia succumbed to arousal. I'm guessing that Mother Diane will have an embarrassing discussion with Lia very soon. Lia's parents are going to have to revisit Lia's exhibitionism--and Lia's need to be accepted. The parents will just have to make the time.

Chuck is going to be a problem because he's getting power without accountability. Perhaps big brother Trevor will explain things to little brother Chuck. How will that go down? Chuck is getting close to abusive. How to avoid Chuck abusing Lia?

Trevor sold his parents on keeping Lia naked. First, it was to keep Lia from sneaking out at night. Then it was because of Lia's exhibitionistic tendencies--driven by Lia's need for approval. Lia's submissiveness is driven more by her need for approval than her fear of pain, humiliation and punishment. Lia even shaves her pussy so that she gains acceptance of the other girls--she wants to be accepted. Claire can return and make Lia's continued nudity in public and private more acceptable to Lia--because Lia NEEDS to be loved. Clothes are a barrier between Lia and the rest of the world. Surprise! People like Lia without barriers!
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:40 pm This chapter was HOT! What made it hotter was that reluctant Lia succumbed to arousal. I'm guessing that Mother Diane will have an embarrassing discussion with Lia very soon. Lia's parents are going to have to revisit Lia's exhibitionism--and Lia's need to be accepted. The parents will just have to make the time.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter! I've been looking forward to finally getting this one written, I've had the idea for it for a while now.

The family is still learning the ropes when it comes to handling Lia's exhibitionism, I wanted Chuck to be the one to escalate the situation but Diana allowed it to happen so I consider it her fault really. The situation was a bit extreme but I figure Diana thought that the environment was still a controlled one, being in her friend's house. If anything Chuck will likely lose the ability to strip Lia, him and Lia might have to have a heart to heart talk to get him to calm down a little bit.

student

Post by student »

Silly suggestion, but have Lia take back her agency by stripping herself and then confronting Chuck.

"You want to see me naked? You're going to have to chill out, little brother. Mom already took away you stripping me. If you want to see more of me, learn to be a gentleman. Talk to Trevor. I'm not going anywhere for a while. Just don't be a jerk!"

Artificial scarcity is one way to drive demand. That's why auctions are popular in both fiction and reality---having us mutant monkeys compete for scarce resources drives up purchase price. "Limited edition!" Sales sometimes RAISE the price of merchandise over the normal retail. Some stores have raised prices in advance of sales and then advertising a discount in order to drive sales and increase profits.

Lia can embrace her exhibitionism and suggest that if Chuckie boy isn't a stupid jerk, perhaps Chuck can see more naked girls. If Chuck can't act like a gentleman, then Mom and Dad might restore Lia's privacy because it's making their youngest son stupid--just like Kyle. Stacey and Kyle were taken away in a squad car. Does Chuck want to never see another naked girl? If Chuck likes naked girls, then cooperate with Lia. In turn, Lia will work with Chuck.

In other words, take control of the weakest member of the family while learning to embrace her own exhibitionism.