Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 9 - 1/30)

Post by student »

I sound like I'm almost reading your mind because you have set up a rational world. I still get surprised by Lia's New Reality. Stephen and Diane love their daughter but the teenage years are when parents go insane.
retroerotica

Post by retroerotica »

Closely following this series and loving it. I hope that one of the story's central focuses remains the upping Lia's humiliation, gradually but surely, by her parents and family. That is what attracted me to this story in the first place, especially how Lia had to ask permission from her parents to get off whenever she was unable to hold back her horniness. And also that she HAD to do it whenever asked to do so. Please bring that back.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Just wanted to say that this last chapter is my absolute favorite by far! It was amazing having Lia be unwrapped by Gil at his birthday party. Loved the pussy spanking, and loved the budding relationship between Bruce and Lia most of all! I know who I'm rooting for her to end up with.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Thank you both for the feedback! I really appreciate the kind words!

@superevil I'm glad that this is your favorite chapter! I've been looking forward to this one for a while, Bruce will be making more appearances :D

@retroeroticim I'm really glad you like the idea of her family embarrassing her, it's what attracted me to write this as well, the thought of the only daughter in the family not getting any privacy or say over what she wears. The forced masturbating and asking to masturbate will be making a comeback, I have neglected that a bit. Her parents afforded her s break after the hotel but I think that's done now :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
retroerotica

Post by retroerotica »

perseus wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:08 pm Thank you both for the feedback! I really appreciate the kind words!

@superevil I'm glad that this is your favorite chapter! I've been looking forward to this one for a while, Bruce will be making more appearances :D

@retroeroticim I'm really glad you like the idea of her family embarrassing her, it's what attracted me to write this as well, the thought of the only daughter in the family not getting any privacy or say over what she wears. The forced masturbating and asking to masturbate will be making a comeback, I have neglected that a bit. Her parents afforded her s break after the hotel but I think that's done now :D
Thanks for the assurance! I am very excited to see how the story progresses from here. Are Lia’s parents committed enough to keep pushing Lia’s punishment? How exactly would they go about ramping up her humiliation? Will they ask neighbors or other older family members for ideas to increase Lia’s predicament? May be her mother will start controlling her wardrobe and modify outfits Lia has already outgrown? Oh so many possibilities!
retroerotica

Post by retroerotica »

perseus wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:08 pm Thank you both for the feedback! I really appreciate the kind words!

Thanks for the assurance! I am very excited to see how the story progresses from here. Are Lia’s parents committed enough to keep pushing Lia’s punishment? How exactly would they go about ramping up her humiliation? Will they ask neighbors or other older family members for ideas to increase Lia’s predicament? May be her mother will start controlling her wardrobe and modify outfits Lia has already outgrown? Oh so many possibilities!

Retroerotica
perseus

Lia's new reality part 10

Post by perseus »

Once they returned home, Lia was allowed the rest of the day to herself. Her mom didn't give her the usual chores; she mostly started in her room to read or watch TV. The main thing that kept it from being a normal lazy day was that Lia was still naked. She knew that she wouldn’t be getting any clothes for the rest of the day, and she wasn’t allowed to ask for any either. Still, Lia was grateful to have time to herself since the birthday party; she was very exhausted from the events that took place. It had been a humiliating experience for her to be seen in such a compromising position and get spankings, mostly to her bare pussy, but she couldn’t deny that it had been exciting too. Even though a boy from her class, Bruce, had been there and participated in it, she felt alright about what happened. She was looking forward to the prospect of seeing him again, in a different setting, with her clothes on this time.

The family ate an early dinner, with Lia sitting naked at the table with her clothed family. This was going to be her situation from now on, it seemed, in an otherwise normal family except for their daughter, who was always naked. Lia, now back in her room, was contemplating her new standing in the family when there was a knock on her door frame, not having a door there anymore. It was her mother, Diana.

“Hi dear, I just wanted to check on you after what happened today.” Diana sat on the bed, next to Lia. “Are you doing okay?”

“This might have been the most humiliating day of my life, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but yeah, I’m fine.” Lia thought that she should have been furious with her mother and her brothers; how could a girl in her position ever live down what she has just been through over the last week? But she wasn't upset. In fact, after her parting with Bruce, she was almost elated; he was the most popular boy in her 9th grade class, and he wanted to see her again, and when she was clothed too. Not only him, but Lia made three new friends recently in Claire, Zack, and Leon too. She couldn’t deny that, over the last few days, her social standing among her peers had greatly improved. When the school year starts again in a couple of months, she will have a normal social network, outside of the fact that they have all seen her naked. It couldn’t be that her family was right and that her punishment was actually good for her. She had enjoyed all those orgasms too, despite the fact that she hadn't had a private one in a while. But even still, the embarrassment she felt before those brief enjoyable moments was very intense, and she wasn't getting used to them. “I know this isn't going to end anytime soon, so I’m just doing my best to endure.”

Diana looked relieved. “I wanted to apologize for letting Chuck get a little out of control. We want you to know that even though we are going to expose you, we won’t let you get hurt or put you in danger.”

Hearing her mother tell her that she would continue to be exposed caused some wetness to return between her legs; her nipples hardened, and she hoped that it wasn’t too noticeable. “I know that the point of this is that I don’t have any privacy anymore, but does Chuck have to watch me every time I take a shower?”

“Chuck’s behavior is our fault; your father and I have talked to him, and we think that maybe his being able to take your clothes is too much for him to handle for now. We also told him to leave you alone in the bathroom, or we'd make him use that one too for his showers. That got his attention, I think. We told him to think about how he should apologize for treating you like a zoo exhibit.”

“I guess it's natural for him to get to see a naked girl at his age, even if I am his sister. Thanks, though, he was getting annoying.” Lia said.

“I’ve been hard on you, Lia, but that's because I love you and you’re so much like my own sister... We think this is all for the best.”

Lia was sensing that her mother’s guard was down, so she figured that this might be a good time to ask. “This will end eventually, though, right? Being naked is really embarrassing, you know. What about when school starts?” Lia held her breath, hoping she didn’t go too far.

Diana looked at her daughter for a moment, then said, “I shouldn’t tell you, but no, this won’t be forever. If you can be good for the rest of the summer and make no more mistakes like with Carol, then you’ll get your clothes, door, and privacy back before school starts. Speaking of Carol, you’ll be spending the day with her soon, the day after tomorrow.”

“Do I still have to? I worried about what she might make me do.” Lia whined.

"Yes, Lia, you do. What you did to her was wrong, and you need to make it right. Her mom assured us that she'd keep an eye on things, and we trusted her.”

“Fine.” Lia crossed her arms.

“Now, we are going to watch a movie as a family soon.” Diana stood, changing the subject. “And there is something you need to do before we get started.”

Lia looked at her mom expectantly.

“You seem a little worked up from today, so I’ve laid out a towel on the couch for you to sit on. I want you to masturbate to completion there.”

Lia’s eyes went wide. “In the living room?” Up until now, Lia had managed to do her required daily masturbating in the halls when no one was around. She had never done it in the living room. “Is…um…is anyone there now?”

"No, I don’t think so, but you better hurry; you are not allowed to stop no matter who comes in, and not until you’ve had an orgasm.”

With that, Diana had left Lia to think about her task. Lia was trying to process what she was just told to do. To have to masturbate in the living room, where anyone could come by... Her heart was beating faster. She needed to hurry up and get this done.

Lia quickly pranced her naked self to the living room couch, where she saw the towel laid out for her to sit on. Normally, she was not made to sit on a towel; she was a very clean girl, but this was to soak up her juices. The fact that her mom thought of this caused her to blush, even though no one was in the room at the moment. The couch was a fancy one, Lia’s family being well off; it was basically three couches arranged in a U formation, Lia’s towel being on one side of the U, and the wing of the couch that was the most visible to the hall and kitchen.

Although Lia was alone, she could hear her parents talking in the kitchen. It was only a matter of time before they made their way to her, not to mention her brothers. Lia sat down with her legs spread wide and tried her best to masturbate herself to orgasm quickly. Normally Lia liked to rub around her pussy, mostly her inner thighs, to work herself up, but she was desperate to get off fast and jumped straight to rubbing her clit.

She pinched, then swirled, then pinched again, even bringing her left hand up to her nipple. Soon soft little moans were escaping her lips; even with the weirdness of being on the couch in the most public room in her house and hearing the mumbled words of her parents, she was getting close. Her sweet release was just on the horizon when she was brought down by her mom’s words to her father.

“Can you work somewhere else, please? I need to clean up the kitchen a bit. Go to the living room.”

“Fine, fine. Just don’t take too long; I know the boys will want to start the movie soon.”

Lia’s focus was broken. The release she was close to achieving was much further away now, as she could hear footsteps behind where she was sitting. Her father walked around and sat down on the adjacent section of the couch to the one Lia was on with a laptop, doing some sort of work.

“You don’t mind if I just do a little work before the movie do you hon…?" Steve was a little surprised; he knew his daughter was there but didn’t know she was masturbating till he sat down. “I didn’t realize you were in the middle of...”

Lia had stopped her masturbating when he sat down; she knew it was against the rules, but it couldn’t be helped. “I’m sorry. Mom said I had to; I can go somewhere else so you can work.” Lia said, hoping he would grant her this.

“No, that's alright; keep going. As far as I recall, you aren’t supposed to stop. But don’t worry, I won’t tell mom.”

Lia forced herself to begin again, swirling her fingers over her sensitive clit again.

This went against every instinct Steve had; he was fighting the urge to leave and give Lia some privacy. But he remembered that she was an exhibitionist and didn’t want any. In order to help her, he needed to stay. Lia needed to be watched, and if it wasn’t by him and the rest of the family, then it was bound to be a boy like Kyle. Someone who wouldn’t respect Lia at all. He tried not to stare; he did have to get some work done.

Lia was doing her best to get back to where she was before her father sat down, but this was an incredibly awkward situation. She was having trouble getting in the mood again, but she was still very horny. Lia was getting frustrated; soft whimpers would escape her, drawing her father’s attention. He would just clear his throat and try to focus on his computer. Lia had kept her eyes open until now, needing to be aware of her surroundings, but she had to close them now. There is no way she could achieve orgasm otherwise.

Steve tried to focus on his work but couldn’t help glancing over at his daughter. He could tell she was struggling. After a few moments, he would look back at her and find himself looking for longer and longer. Lia was getting back to enjoying her masturbation, and there was something about the way she was doing it and trying to keep quiet that reminded him of his wife. The very first time Diana masturbated for him, she wasn’t much older than Lia; they looked so similar. He used to love watching his wife get off in front of him. There was something about seeing his wife do something so personal for him that he really loved. He would have to try to convince her to do it again for him. But here was Lia doing the same in front of him. The context was much different, and luckily he was not feeling the lust that his wife would make him feel, but he couldn't deny that there was something very cute about seeing his daughter struggle to have an orgasm. He hoped that whatever boy she chose to do this for would deserve to see her like this.

Despite the fact that her father could see her, Lia was able to get close again. She let go a little and allowed herself to moan every few seconds. She figured there was no harm now. Once again, just as she started getting closer and closer, she heard two sets of footsteps coming down the stairs—her brothers. This frustratingly brought her back down again, but she managed not to stop this time. They both sat on the opposite arm of the couch, making sure they had a good view of her.

"Oh, hey, Lia! I didn’t realize you were here in the middle of your nightly routine. How is it going?” Trevor asked.

Lia tried to ignore him, but her mother now joined them from the kitchen and sat down next to Steve, and she wasn’t going to let Lia ignore him for long.

“Lia, your brother asked you a question; don’t be rude.” Diana said.

Forcing her eyes open, she said, “I’m doing...okay” Lia answered, continuing to play with herself.

“I mean, how is masturbation going? Feeling good?” Trevor asked with a smirk on his face.

Lia looked at her mom; she expected her to answer.

“Y…yes…pretty… AAH…good.” Lia’s face turned a deep crimson. Masturbating in front of everyone was one thing; having to answer questions while doing it was another thing entirely.

Chuck was watching but didn’t say anything. He must have been afraid that Diana would make good on her threat of him having to shower in Lia’s bathroom without the door or shower curtain.

"So, Steve, did Lia tell you that she gave her number to a boy today?” Diana asked her husband.

“She did, huh? Who? He better not be a boy like Kyle.” Steve said it playfully. “Who was the boy, Lia?”

“It…uh…it…nnngh… Bruce! Aaaahhh!” Lia kept rubbing away at her clit during all of this; she was back to pinching her nipple too.

“Oh Bruce! He’s a good kid. Just make sure he’s interested in you for you, not because you were naked.” Steve said.

“He is…aww fuc...aaahhh…he said…mmmhh…he wanted to…. ahh, hang out... with my clothes on! Aggh! Please!” Lia was getting closer, but she just couldn’t get over the edge, with her family breaking her focus.

“Lia seems to be having trouble, mom. Maybe you guys should get her a toy to help.” Trevor suggested that he was still having some fun.

“That might be a good idea, Steve; what do you think?” Diana asked.

“I…don’t…want…mmmmf! To put…ahhhh…anything inside…myself!

“Ahmen,” Steve said.

“We can get you something that doesn’t have to be inserted.” Diana told her.

“Ohhh f-fuck! Aaahh!” Lia is so close now.

“Language Lia! Stop a second.” Diana commanded.

Lia managed to pull her hand away, crying out in frustration and humping her hips up a few times. “Mooom! I was almost there!”

“Just because you are masturbating doesn't mean you can use harsh language in this house; do you understand?”

Lia, still pouting, nodded. Sweat was forming on her brow. For the first time, she noticed how soaked the towel had become.

“Good. you may continue.”

Lia shot her hand back at her pussy. She was beyond caring that her entire family was watching her now; she just needed to cum! She was working harder to get back to where she was.

“Since we all had to hear your vulgar curse, you should ask for permission to cum from everyone. Do not cum before, or you’ll be doing this all night.”

Lia continued to rub herself furiously; she was beyond the threshold and couldn’t feel embarrassment like she did before. All she was concerned about was getting released. She was craving it now, and at this point, asking for permission wasn’t filling her with the dread that it would have 15 minutes ago. It was just another task that she had to do now.

“Chuck, may I please cum? Oohh!” Lia could see that Chuck had a somewhat contrite look on his face.

"Yes, you may.” Chuck quickly gave his approval, not wanting to earn the ire of his mom any further.

“Trevor…hhha… May I cum?”

"Well, I’m not so sure, sis, hearing you say that word... It's just really difficult for me to hear my sweet little sister talking like this.”

“Trevor please! Mmmgh! I c-can’t…”

“Come on, Trevor, be nice.” Diana scolded him.

"Oh, alright then, you may cum, sis.”

Now she just needed her parent's permission.

“Mom, may I please cum?”

“You may, dear.”

“Daddy, may… Uhh, please, cum?

“Well, do you promise not to curse again?” Steve asked, and with Lia reminding him so much of his wife, he couldn’t resist.

Diana playfully slapped her husband on the shoulder. “Not you too! Come on now, Lia’s been a good sport.”

"Oh, all right, you may cum, honey.”

Finally, the only obstacle left was her own ability to reach orgasm. Lia slid a little further down, spread her legs more, and increased the speed of her hand. She was building again to a powerful orgasm, moaning openly now, but she noticed it was quiet in the room. Lia opened her eyes a little and noticed that everyone was watching her. Seeing this brought her down a bit again, and it was incredibly awkward to try to get yourself off when your family is watching you do it.

“Are you almost done, Lia? We kind of want to start the movie soon.” Trevor asked.

“I’m…almost…uugh….there. Trying to…. Ahhh…concentrate.”

“Leave her alone. Trevor, she’s close. I can tell.” Diana said.

Lia, her eyes closed again, was trying all she could think of to get her over the edge. Thinking about the board game with Gil, exposing herself to Stacy and Kyle, the hotel hot tub, anything to help. She finally decided on the birthday party when she was being spanked by Bruce. It was a nice memory but wasn’t quite enough; she couldn't resist peaking every other second or so, and seeing her family’s faces watching her was enough to bring her down again.

Out of sheer desperation to finally get off, Lia shifted her position to being on her knees on the couch and faced away from them, bending over so her ass was pointing at them and not her face. Lia lowered her head and arched her back with her legs spread wide, similar to her position when getting the birthday spankings. Now her face was pressed into the couch, but her spread ass was up in the air. She continued to masturbate in this new, more exposed position, and it did the trick. The hot feeling started small but quickly spread from her loins to her entire body. Lia shuttered and was practically screaming into the cushions.

“Ahh AAAHHH!!” Finally, her long-awaited orgasm hit, and it was as powerful as any other she had that day. Lia thrust her naked hips up and down as each wave hit her. After a few minutes passed, Lia’s orgasm finally died down. When it finally did start to pass, Lia realized the position she put herself in; she gave them an extremely lewd view of her girl bits. Lia sat back normally, remembering to keep her legs spread wide. Her family all had shocked looks on their faces.

It didn’t fail to register with Diana and Steve that their daughter exposed herself more than they had ordered her to. They would have to keep a close eye on her to keep her from getting herself into trouble.

Diana congratulated her on completing her task, and finally they started their movie. The rest of the evening went fairly normal, aside from watching the movie naked and with her legs spread.

When it was finally over, Lia asked to be excused from her room.

"Yes, you may, but I want you in bed soon; I’m taking you with me to the campaign office tomorrow.” Steve told her.

“Yes sir.” Lia turned and went back upstairs.

It had been a long time since Lia had responded to one of her father’s orders like that; Steve couldn’t remember the last time.
Last edited by perseus on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 10 - 2/25)

Post by student »

" I’m taking you with me to the campaign office tomorrow.” Steve told her.

Chapter 11 has a lot of promise. Chapter 10 is chock full of surprises, with every chapter providing more than expected. What if Bruce has a summer internship at Steve's office as a campaign volunteer? Then there is Claire and her little political action group. Carol coming up, too. So many crossroads! This is a roller coaster ride with multiple seemingly-random options--will it be a loop, a corkscrew, or will the roller coaster invert for a while?

Thank you, Perseus.

Thank you Perseus
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Excellent chapter! I love the way you had Lia beg everyone to be allowed to cum. It's interesting how you're portraying her starting to slowly accept her reluctant exhibitionist side, having to think about her previous exposures in order to get off. I'm looking forward to seeing what you put her through when her dad takes her to the office. Lots of potential with that! :D
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Diana looked at her daughter for a moment, then said, “I shouldn’t tell you, but no, this won’t be forever. If you can be good for the rest of the summer and make no more mistakes like with Carol, then you’ll get your clothes, door, and privacy back before school starts. Speaking of Carol, you’ll be spending the day with her soon, the day after tomorrow.”
The only thing that means is she probably will be naked up to school, and who knows what going to happen because I doubt she will make it through the whole rest of summer without issues happening to make it worse for herself. Maybe she will be the only naked in school too LOL