Booksiesilk Update (Not Good)

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Lefanto

Re: Booksiesilk Update (Not Good)

Post by Lefanto »

Update: Archive.org and archive.is had at least not saved a particular site which I found via Google cache and which I used for my test. If one wants to use Google cache, one should hurry, because Google cache is temporary.
(Maybe the administrator should be informed?)
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Robert Brooks wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:46 pm I've often thought how nice it would be if we were to join forces so to speak and for this to simply be called the 'Pantsing and Stripping Board' / 'Pantsing, Stripping & Humiliation Board'. Not that it bothers me but being firmly in the male humiliation camp, I do feel quite the 'visitor' here, rather than being 'home'.
I second that, FWIW. There is a good mix of both here, so I would think that if the title of the board reflected that, then it could potentially open it up to some new readers/contributors.
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

Just in case it's not clear how to use google cache:

If you are searching for, say, Blondie's stories on booksiesilk, you can click here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3A ... om+blondie
Don't click on the results, but on the three dots next to each result. Then click on "cache".

Using this method, it might be possible to save much content (or all the content?) from booksiesilk.
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

I hope you will nudge some of the other great authors there into this direction. Would be a shame for many great stories to disappear forever.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I agree with the previous couple posts here. With so many similar sites going down or mostly inactive, it might be good to not limit this
site to having a "Girls do the stripping only" requirement. As a contributor who does 90 percent of reading and writing on the ENM side, I also
find it restricts my creativity with how I have to limit any boy on boy humiliation.

I would want one restriction to stay firmly in place. I would not want any stories to stray from light and friendly bondage and or punishment.

Anything that causes lots of pain or harm should be prohibited in the stated rules.
Stories with forced sexual contact (mainly rape) are already required to have a Warning.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

TeenFan wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:11 pm I agree with the previous couple posts here. With so many similar sites going down or mostly inactive, it might be good to not limit this
site to having a "Girls do the stripping only" requirement. As a contributor who does 90 percent of reading and writing on the ENM side, I also
find it restricts my creativity with how I have to limit any boy on boy humiliation.
I couldn't agree more, TeenFan. Tastes vary in this genre, and removing this limitation would attract more readers, more activity and more well-written stories.

No story is for all tastes. As with any story, the readers can simply skip the ones that don't appeal to them and move on to something that does.
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

Me too. Some of you may have seen my stories in other places. For those who haven't it's mostly males on males to entertain females. Age range about 14 to 30 depending. Some homo-erotic. My current project is an openly gay collaboration with another writer (the story is gay, I am not).

I'm very nervous of posting any of it here as it seems to break the rules and I have no wish to offend anyone. Some clear guidance as to what is or isn't acceptable would be welcome. Thanks.
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

Me too. Some of you may have seen my stories elsewhere. For those who haven't it's mostly males stripping males to amuse females. Age about 14 to 30 depending.

I'm very nervous about posting any of it here as it seems to break the rules and I don't want to offend anyone. Some clear guidance would be welcome.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Just a quick note to pass on to anyone who was hanging onto a thread in hopes of BooksieSilk coming back: It's not going to happen. When trying to connect we now get the dreaded "404 Not Found" instead of the notice that they are working on it.

Sad news, but I'm enjoying my time so far on this board. There are some excellent writers here, plenty of activity and a supportive group. Hopefully I have found a permanent home to read about and share my stripping and humiliation interests.
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

Blondie wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:07 am When trying to connect we now get the dreaded "404 Not Found" instead of the notice that they are working on it. Sad news, but I'm enjoying my time so far on this board. There are some excellent writers here, plenty of activity and a supportive group.
This is upsetting, but I have also moved to this board now and am enjoying it. I'm glad to see you here! I know you have a lot to move over, but I really hope Andy's Over-The-Knee Spanking (sorry if I remember the title wrong) can make it here, as it was a good work in process and I was excitedly anticipating the upcoming parts.