Booksiesilk Update (Not Good)

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
ScarletSabre

Re: Booksiesilk Update (Not Good)

Post by ScarletSabre »

Bloody hell, I'm glad I managed to find this site, I was worried all of Blondie's, and the other amazing authors' works would be lost forever with Bookiesilk going down... Hey Blondie, have you considered making a Discord server as a backup?
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind, but: 1) I'm getting a little weary of the site shutdowns, and 2) I feel like I've found a good home here.

Glad you found us!
Luca

Post by Luca »

Hurrah, hurrah, I finally found you again. After days and days spent searching the internet for a sign of Blondie's presence after the final closure of booksiesilk I was beginning to lose hope, but instead I stumbled upon this site and signed up to write this message.
I love the stories that have been published on "The Blondie's New Humiliation Stories House" and even earlier "Stripping and Humiliation stories" on disc.yourwebapps and there are some that definitely need to be finished, for example "The Satanic Psychiatrist" and the latest "Andy's Embarrassing Over the Knee Spanking".
So I am delighted to have found you again, and with you hopefully also the other authors, so that everyone can continue their much appreciated work here. Over time I have been able to save and collect many of the stories you have published, and if by chance you need help retrieving something I hope to do so. I am writing from Italy and hope my English is understandable. Many greetings.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Welcome, Luca; I'm glad you found us!
Kerryl1986

Post by Kerryl1986 »

Hello all.
I’m glad I found this forum. My user name on Bookiesilk was Kerryl1986. I had several stories up some from over 7 years ago. That website was my first website I ever published a story online. I was bummed to see it stop working. I was wondering if anyone could help me achieve my stories or some of them. When I was writing and publishing most of them years ago, I was with an ex who, (dumb me) had every thing on his laptop and when we split, the stories went with him. So I don’t have any copies of them currently.

Thanks anyone who can help.
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

Hi, Kerry,

Have you tried the Wayback Machine? Try this link:
https://web.archive.org/web/20230325071 ... esilk.com/

Also, if you know the address of your homepage there, or the names of the stories, it would be helpful.

Underdog
Kerryl1986

Post by Kerryl1986 »

Thank you. I will give it a shot. I remember several names of the stories. I know I wrote maybe 20ish stories. And I can think of maybe 10-12 off the top of my head

Thank you for your help again. I appreciate it