Cassandra Beach: Parts 1-4 by AfterTheFall

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Frank89

Cassandra Beach: Parts 1-4 by AfterTheFall

Post by Frank89 »

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. ... ry%20Board

==============================

I had spent most of my summers there but not since i was about twelve. Iam now 19 and just and just finished my first year in university. I had originally planned to spend the summer at my mums, but she had an impromptu business trip to go on, so I was stuck with spending my whole summer vacation with nana at her secluded beach house.
“I don’t trust you to stay home alone cassie”
“but mum, im 19 now and in university for god’s sake! And my name is Cassandra, not cassie!”
I hate my mum sometimes, she was always treating me as a child. “you used to love spending the summers with your nana, going to the beach, playing with your nice friend frankie at the resort”
My nanna worked at the local resort, it never really got many customers due to the secluded nature of the town but usually picked up around summer when I used to vist. I would always hang out there with Frankie, one of my nana’s close friends’ son. We were inseparable during the summer months and it was always quite hard to say good bye to each other when I had to go back home. I haven’t seen him for seven years, I wondered often if he still remembers me.
“your going, and that’s that young lady! Your too young to stay home alone and your nana can take care of you.”
I slammed the door to my room making my point about my obvious hatred for being sent away to the middle of nowhere for the entire summer. My mum had always been a bit overprotective of me growing up after dad left us. Also I was kind of a smallish girl, very petite in stature. At a modest 4 foot 9' tall and A cup bra size, without all my university clothes and makeup I could easily be confused for much younger than my actual age. I was always stuffing my bras and wearing heals instead of flats to show my age off a bit better. I had kicked up such a fuss about not being allowed to stay home for the summer, mum started embarrassingly treating me as a wayward child just as If I was the young teen when I used to visit nana’s beach shack.
The plane landed with a thud. I hated always hated these small planes, but nana’s town was so remote you had to take a connecting flight on one of these 20 seater airplanes. We touched down in the middle of nowhere, red dust and dirt as far as the eye could see. it hadn’t changed since I was twelve. The old one story building portraying the “airport” for the local area. I walked off the runway to a waiting area, it wasn't shaded so I got pretty sweaty standing there, I was scared my pale skin would roast in the afternoon heat. finally an old suv pulled up to where I was standing. “Cassie! Cassie! My how you haven’t changed a bit!”
she said as she looked down at my petite frame and pushed back shoulder length auburn hair. It was doris, one of my nana’s old friends from the resort. She used to babysit me when I used to vist nana. “Hi Doris,”
I said with a shy smile. “Im 19 now doris, you really think I haven’t changed a bit?” I said as I did a slow turn im my healed sandals green short top and khaki shorts.
“nah, not a day over cutey pie honey! Now come here and gimme a big ol’ hug”
I was a bit apprehensive about her talking to me as she did so many years ago. Talk about a flashback. I grabbed my bag and jumped in her old creamy brown suv and we were off. END PART 1

"your nana is still at the club finishing off her shift, you can cool off with a dip in the clubs pool while you wait."
after waiting there at the so called "airport" I was looking forward to a relaxing dip in the pool. We arrived at the club, the place hadn't changed one bit. The modest little one story resort only sported around 150 rooms with space for camping and trailer grounds. I'd always loved how it overlooked the beach. "my goodness, theres my little princess!" nana came running to the car wearing her light blue maids outfit. "By heavens dear! Look at the state your in".
I looked down and saw red dust and dirt all over me. "come to the locker room dear, we'll get you changed and you can have a dip in the pool while i finish off my shift".
I followed nana into the change rooms down the end to the womens shower block. "right, let's get you outta' those filthy things deary." Nana stood directly in front of me as I began rumaging through my bag for my bathing suit. I was waiting for her to leave when she bent down an began pulling off my khaki shorts then my top. "Nana!! what're you doing!?"
"I've gotta get these to the clubs laundromat deary, before theres a full load."
I stood timidly covering my bra covered chest and knickers with my hands as nana walked off with my bag and shoes! I was speachless, did nana expect me to walk out of here in only my lacy bra and white cotton knickers?

I looked down at my pale freckled body covered only by my white knickers and bra. I didn't even have a towel or my sunglasses to pretend I was wearing a bikini. I surveyed the area outside the womens shower block. to my left about twenty metres away from the block was a few tents and a couple of pick-up trucks. I had to walk around the front entrance of the club/resort to get to the pool. With all the corauge I could muster, I walked out. I resisted the urge to cover up cause that would make me look suspicious and like I had something to hide. Bluffing everyone into thinking I had on a bikini was my only saving grace. Walking around to the closed in pool area a sign read "ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES".
I reached up to the latch that kept the gate closed and walked through. "Geez", I thought, without heals or even shoes for that matter I was alot shorter than before. I still couldn't help but feel totally embarrassed walking around in the open wearing only my bra and knickers. But I thought I could pass them off as a bikini, so I stopped worrying for the time being. The pool looked so inviting, a thirty metre lap pool with a shallow kiddies pool I remember playing in years ago attached to the end. I ran for it as fast I could. SPLASH! It was so refreshing being in here and out of the afternoon heat. Washing off any and all sweat and dirt still left on my pale body hoping nana would finish soon so I could get some clothes on. But all that mattered right now was cooling down. I had the whole place to myself, I began doing laps since I thought I had time to kill, might as well get some excercise in. I managed 10 full speed laps before I got tired and just went to medium speed. Now the problem with swimming in your underwear instead of a regular bathing suit is that its the wrong material. As I was swimming my laps I had somehow worked my bra loose. since i wear a C cup, in reality im an A cup but always stuffed my bra with tissue paper to create the image i had bigger breasts. As the paper became soggy, it flew out into the pool and as I'd turned directions of laps, the clasp came loose and fell to the bottom of the deep lap pool. I had enough of swimming and the sun had started to go down as i climed out of the shallow ends ladder. It wasn't until I felt the cool evening air on my bare chest I realised I was topless!

OH MY GOD! I looked down and at my pale freckled torso and surley enough I was only wearing my white cotton knickers. To my horror I noticed the water had made the knickers completely transparent, you could make out every detail of my privates. Now apart from being significantly underdeveloped for my age having small breasts, I also had very sparse light auburn pubic hair which you couldn't notice all that much anyways. Horrified, I put an arm over each of my nipples and cupped my privates with the other. Looking around, frightened of being discovered in this state of undress by other guests or staff any minute I did a really stupid thing and jumped back in the pool, this time with an even louder SPLASH!! Back in the pool I searched for my missing bra, "GOD! It had to be a white bottom pool". I hadn't been seen naked since I was 12 I couldn't handle the embarrassment of it now. With the fading light there was no chance finding the piece of clothing in the huge pool. I gave up looking, bobbing up and down in a public pool in only my white cotton panties. Thank god no other people were using the pool. Looking around there were no towels or clothing I could use for cover of any kind. Just as i thought of making a run for it I heard my name. "Cassie dear!, finished my shift"

I gasped in terror wondering if nana knew my state of undress. "Come on Cassie, time to get home" as nana walked closer to th pool, I lowered myself in till only my head was above water. "What're you doing silly? Hop out so we can get goin, I hope your hungry, im making beef stew". I didn't want her to know I was topless.
"Nana, do you have a towel or something? I wouldn't wana get your car all wet."
"Theres one in the car waiting deary, now hop out this instant".
I finaly had to fess up. "Um nana," I stammered. "I kinda, lost my bra".
"Oh don't worry cassie, no ones around to see you anyways, my car is just around the corner." I was apprehensive about walking to nana's car in just my knickers. I quickly got out and walked alongside nana towards the gate with my arms covering my eposed wet body. Just then Doris walked out, obviously finished for the day aswell. "Ah Wendy, long shift ay." I was horrified, crouching behind nana, as they just went about their coversation whilst I was nearly naked out in the open like this. "I'll see ya tomorrow Wendy"
"Okay, bye Doris" nana called back.
"Nana, can we hurry, im nearly naked!"
"Oh hush dear, you've got ya' knickers and nobodies gonna wana look at those mosquito bites anyways, haha! When I was your age, we didn't even get knickers for swimmin' time" I got into nana's red pickup shivering and wet, finally to the safety of a dry towel.

As we drove along the dirt road back to nana's beach shack, I was glad to finally have some cover. Still in my soggy wet knickers, the towel was better than topless. We pulled up to a gated property, apart from some grass cutting overdue, the place looked exactly the same as when I came here years ago. Nana had lived here as long as I could remember, apparently she moved here when grandad died before I was old enough to remember.

The Shack was exactly as I remembered it. One story, two bedroom. Open area ou the front with swings and play equipment from when I used to come out here years ago. The back was completely open to the outside world, with a clear view of the beach about 200 metres away. Another thing that worried me aside from my quite public exposure at the club pool was that nana didn’t have a bathroom at all. She used to give me baths out back in her outdoor tub or even just with a hose. I was hoping she had made some kind of upgrades since last time I visited, otherwise I’d have no privacy at all. With no electricity, nana was in the stone age out here. Gas stoves to cook with and a generator only for occasional use when she had guests.
I got out of nana’s pickup with the towel wrapped tightly around my petite frame. She began to unload my things from the back when she said,
“good heavens! Your bags must’ve fallen out the back of my truck deary. This old pickup has seen better days and the tray is a bit rusty, I guess I forgot to secure the back closed”.
“What!” I voiced my concern. “Nana, all my things were in those bags! My music, my books, school work and what about my clothes? What will I wear!?”
“Oh don’t you worry dear, the bags will turn up eventually, they’ve probably fallen out somewhere near the club. Im sure someone will find it, and in the mean time I have spare things for you to wear.”
She said this like it was no big deal but without my books or music this summer was going to be a nightmare, and I was standing here wrapped in a towel and soaking wet bottoms as my only covering!
“Why don’t you go around back and clean up while I find you some things to wear and start to fix dinner.”
I tried to calm myself. One of nana’s friends will probably come across the bag and return it, I’d just have to endure being without my things until then.
Making my way around the back the cool evening ocean breeze caressed my small frame. I had forgotten about the sunsets around here, looking to the beach I could see a horizon of orange and blue converging, it was beautiful. All my hopes of nana upgrading her bathroom privacy issues had all diminished as I looked around the back at a single tub out on the back veranda down one end and a water tank with a shower head attached down the other end. I was very aware of how open it was and reluctantly undid the knot holding my towel on. Goosebumps covered my body as I covered my exposed breasts, fearing that someone might see my nearly nude form from afar. I remembered nana saying how secluded this area was and that the closest house was at least 3 miles up the beach. Still, the thought of being seen whilst out here was so humiliating, I just wanted to get it over with so I stripped outta my panties and started the makeshift outdoor shower. “Ohh!” It was freezing! I jumped about on each foot hoping no one could see how much of a fool I must look. The water started to warm and a grabbed the soap to begin scrubbing off all the sweat, dirt and clorine off.
I was in the middle of washing my shoulder length auburn hair, wanting to be finished as fast as possible. I was still very embarrassed about bathing out in the open like this. “I found you something to wear deary, its folded up on the bed in your room”. I heard nana but I couldn’t see with the soap in my eyes. “Nana! Im naked here! Go away!!”
“Oh nonsense! I used to bath you when you were a little one, nothing I haven’t seen before deary!”
Washed clean, I turned the water off and looked around. Nana must’ve taken my panties to be washed. All that was left was a fresh towel. I wrapped it around me happy to be covered again. Walking into the house I had found my old room. Very stark, one desk, a chair and a bed. When the door was closed I searched for the clothes nana had given me. All I could see was a short white nigh tie, and two pairs of large white mens T-shirts. I’d figured the nigh tie was for sleeping so shrugging of the towel, the nigh tie was slipped over my head. This couldn’t be right I thought, the sleepwear only reached mid thigh and if I bent over or lifted my arms, my privates would be completely exposed! “Nana! This nigh tie is too small!”
We ate dinner talking mostly about school and what my inerests were, all the while I was enbarrassed nana could see my nigh tie riding further up my legs. We washed up and nana sent me off to bed. I was glad to get some sleep after all the excitement of today. Who knows what tomorrow may bring.

I woke with a start. the sun piercing my windows burned my eyes, I heard nana's voice. "Wake up dear, heavens it past 8am!"
I groaned thinking of all the days i'd have to get up early. Walking to the kitchen I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Nana made me waffles, my favourite growing up, after I'd eaten I offered to help any chores that needed doing around the house.
"No no no, its your summer holiday, why dont you go down to the beach, you need some sun on that pasty tush of yours"
"o- okay, nana." I stammered. A nice day at the beach would do me great. In my room I had noticed all nana had given me to wear were two white, large mens T-shirts. Thinking this must've been a mistake i threw on one of the T- shirts and walked out to see nana. "Um nana? I think you forgot my bottoms, there were only T-shirts left in my room."
"I didn't foget anything dear. Thats all I have for you im afraid, but if you don't want them shirts, you can always go down the beach bare. You didn't mind yesterday at the pool HAHA! Besides those mosquito bites are nothing to hide and you need a tan on the pale freckley behind of yours!"
"But nana I can't just walk around in only a shirt! Im 19, Im much to old to be wearing something like this out in public!"
"Oh hush cassie, its only down the beach, no ones around for miles. It's not like your bare assed, even if you were. girls like you shouldn't be ashamed, your much too young for modesty. Now off you go, have fun sweety!" Girls like me? I was 19, just because I was less developed than other girls, did that give me no modesty?
With that she pushed me off in the direction of the beach wearing nothing but a white T-shirt!

"Ouch!" As I walked off I realised I didn't even have any shoes. I was really hoping My bags would be found soon so I can get some decent clothing. I couldn't help feeling self conscious walking down to the beach with only a shirt, it came down to mid thigh on me yet was fairly loose. With my petite frame small breasts and flat butt, the shirt made me look years younger, I just hoped I didn't run into anyone. I would be humiliated beyond belief being seen like this, without my push up bra's and high heels I felt I was visibly younger. Making my way to the beach I rembered the entrance to the beach was a small cliff face, not too high but I remeber the was a special walk way down. I stepped towards the edge. Wow, it was higher than I remembered it. I turned looking for the way down when, "Aaaahh!!!" Oh my god I slipped on the rocks. Dangling from the edge of this cliff face, I looked down. It looked like at least ten metres, the arm sleeve of the white shirt was caught on a sharp rock. Damn why did this shirt have to be so big? I considered just falling, it wasn't too far down, but then I would lose my top and fall to the beach bare assed naked. I tried releasing the top from the rock's grip. I heard ripping sounds as my grip loosened, when an ant bit my hand. "...! OW!" RRRRIIIIIIPPPPPPP "Ahhhhhhh!!!" I fell to the soft sand below with a loud thud, naked as a jaybird. Flat on my back, sand geting places I didn't even want to think of. The shirt was still stuck to the rock now high above my head torn to shreds flapping in the breeze. ...! I was naked on nana's beach, I stood up cupping my privates and breasts wondering what to do next. I had to find a way back up the cliff face and get something to wear! The sun was high, Fearing my freckley pale skin would soon roast in this summer heat I sheltered under an overhanging bit of the cliff. rationalizing, waiting it out was my best option. This was so humiliating, stuck out here with not a stitch of clothing, my fears of being discovered cause me to sit my knees tucked up to my chest hoping if someone came along they would just think I had a bikini on.

Hours past. It was so serene. watching the waves come in and out. It was so hot, I was covered in a sheen of sweat and sand. Looking up and down the beach for aigns of life, nothing. It was like I was the only person in the world or something. Finally working up enough courage, I ran to the water and dove in. "Oh my god!" It was amazing, I had never felt anything like it. The refreshing ocean was cool and calm. I swam around for a little bit. Body surfing some waves and floating on my back. For a while I forgot about my situation. Bare assed naked on a beach in the middle of nowhere, apart form nana's house up the shore, it was like something out of a movie. My mind drifted elsewhere as I became free of worry, I began drawing love hearts in the sand and plopped myself down crossing my legs to make sandcastles. Enjoying my merry sandcastle making I had totally shut off the outside world, and had made some pretty awesome sandcastles if I say so myself. When suddenly it all crashed back to reality, it was like glass shattering in my little auburn hair covered head. "Hey! Can I make sandcastles with you too?"
Frank89

Re: Cassandra Beach: Parts 1-4 by AfterTheFall

Post by Frank89 »

This was a longer story but I only have the first post. The other girl invites Cassandra to their house, she gets to know her siblings, meeting a boy that is closer to Cass' actual age, all the while she is a "naked little girl".

Anyone has the rest or knows any place it is available at? Google isn't really helpful with that author name or title. :S
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 5 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra beach part 5
Mon Oct 11, 2010 06:56

"Eeek!" I let out a shrill and crossed both arms across my chest and turned aroung to see a young girl, around 10 or 11 I was guessing. This was so humiliating, caught out here in the buff by a little girl. Stunned and with my pale skin blushing a deep shade of red I decided to introduce myself. "Uhhh hi, im cassie whats your name?"
"Im cindy, why are you naked?
I hesitated as I looked at this girl in a frilly pink one piece bathing suit holding a bucket and spade. "Umm its kind of a long story".
"Okay so can I make sandcastles with you now?"
"Sure, but ahh, wheres your parents?"
"Oh they're back at the house".
"What!? The house? How far away is the house?" I suddenly felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, realising I could be moments from being discovered, and not just from a kid, but from fully grown adults! "It's about 3 miles down the beach, I walk up and down here sometimes, looking for hermit crabs. Can we be friends?"
Although I was feeling totally embarrassed about being seen naked like this, cindy seemed nice, so we started making sandcastles in the sand together. "What school do you go to? I go to springdale elementary."
"I go to university back in the city."
"I thought university was for big kids, you don't look like a big kid, you look like me!" She smiled wickedly at me like I must've been lying or something.
"Its true, im 19 and on summer break at my nana's house."
"You have no boobies like big kids and your bare down there, mummy says big kids have hair down there." This was so humiliating, being told my underdeveloped body looked like hers!! I self consciously covered my privates.
"You don't have to be shy, mummy makes me go without a bathing suit sometimes when it's laundry day." Oh my god, now she really DOES think im a little girl without modesty and any need to wear a bathing suit. I had to get out of this situation, it was humiliating beyond belief. Two days ago I was a university student that hadn't been seen nude in years, now I was seen as young enough to go without a bathing suit in public. "Uhhh I have to go Cindy, my nana said I had to come home before dark." I got up, covering my naked privates and walked the cliff line. It was only then I realised I was totally lost! I couldn't see where I fell down or the ripped hanging shirt I had worn to the beach, all my fooling around must've taken me further down beach in some random direction. I walked aimlessly back and fourth, ever so concious of this girl looking at my bare body. Looking down at barely "a" cup chest and almost hairless mound, and freckled body I didn't blame this girl for thinking I was younger than I really was, especially being out here without a stitch of clothing on. It's not every day you see an adult woman walking naked down a public beach, no matter how remote it was. with one arm across my chest and the other draped between my legs, I wandered around back and fourth searching for any sign of the way back. Feeling cindy's eyes on my bare backside, I embarrassingly draped an arm over my butt and changed it to between my legs as I turned in her direction again. "Where could that damn shirt be? Maybe I could find something, anything could use as makeshift clothing. All that was around, were drift wood and fallen branches from the cliff above, and I didn't feel like being a jungle girl with vines wrapped around me just yet.
Last edited by underdog_13 on Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 6 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra beach part 6
Mon Oct 11, 2010 06:58

"You look lost cassie". Cindy said with a mischeivious grin on her face. It was only then I realised I was at the mercy of this girl. I swallowed some forgotten pride, defeated, i reluctantly sat back next to her in the sand next to all our sandcastles. "Would you happen to know the way back up to the top cindy?"
"I could tell you, but then I would be helping a liar, mummy told me never to trust liars."
GRRR. I was beginning to feel furious with this girl. I tried to act as polite as possible and remarked, "whatever do you mean cindy?" The look on her face gave me a sick feeling in my gut.
"Tell me where you REALLY go to school, how old you REALLY are and why your really naked out here then maybe I'll help you, friend."
"Cindy, Im REALLY 19 and go to university back in the city. I don't know why you think I would lie about that, please you have to help me, Im lost out here." I thought the sympathy card would earn me some points with this bratty little princess.
"You say your 19 and go to university, yet you have no boobies or hair down there. By my guess, your 12 like me and staying with your nana for summer break." I could see this was getting me nowhere, at least she got the part about nana's right. I was getting desperate, I could wander around and hopefully find my way back, but that could take forever and Cindy's parents or anyone could come down and see me... like this! I could see no way to reason with this little monster. It was a last resort but I decided to lie. "Okay Cindy, im really 12 and staying with my nana on summer break". Those words sunk in after I heard myself saying them, had I just given up my whole adult persona to this girl?
"So why are you naked?"
Not knowing quite how to answer that cause I thought she wouldn't believe the truth anyways, I made something else up. "Uumm, I don't have a bathing suit so nana told me to go in my birthday suit."
"There doesn't it feel good to tell the truth Cassie?"
She said in the most condesending tone of voice, this girl was talking down to me like I was some immature brat! I couldn't believe what I was doing, out here stark raving nude trying to convince this little terror I was who she thought I was, just so I could find a way back to nana's. "So are you gonna just stand there, or make sandcastles with me?"
It was hard to not lose my temper but if I didn't calm down soon she might just leave me out here. I sat down indian style, my arm crossed over my chest and legs tightly together preserving what ever modesty I had left out here. Watching her building the sand structures looked like fun. Keeping one arm across my nipples, the other took the spade and started digging a mote around the structure, it was as if I couldn't control myself. Just like making sand castles with my nana all those summer's ago. Then it was like she accepted me as an equal, we talked, laughed and chatted about boys, makeup, barbie dolls. It was like having the sister I never had and back to being a kid again. Not worrying about the stress of university and dating, endless nights cramming for exams and assignments. Making sure my hair, makeup and outfit was just right. Out here my mind drifted back to a more simple place. We went back to making sandcastles and playing in the waves, I soon forgot about my nudity and stopped covering up. Since cindy had stopped mentioning it, I guess I'd stopped worrying so much about it and played on the beach carefree. We started drawing pictures in the sand rushing to get away from incoming waves crashing to shore giggling when the waves crahed into us. I had totally forgotten about my appearance and was enjoying my day so much I didn't even want to go back to nana's.
Last edited by underdog_13 on Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 7 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra beach part 7
Sun Oct 17, 2010 08:46

Just then I felt an even worse feeling of dread in my stomach when I heard the sound I was hoping I wouldn't hear all day.
"Cindy! Cindy darling there you are, Im making lunch back at the house, oh who's your little friend? She can join us for lunch if you'd like." A lady standing behind us stated, she was in her late 30's. Standing next to her was with a small girl equally nude as I was, clearly Cindy's mother and sister. I was mortified, I was out here in my birthday suit with a grown woman and two girls looking at my naked body! I froze, covering up immediately. Cindy continued with the sancastles while I sat cross legged with my arms crossed over my nipples hoping they would just go away. I had my back to Cindy's mother and sister but they could clearly see I had nothing on, I could feel them staring at my bare back and the top of my sandy butt crack. thoughts went swarming through my brain, why isn't she saying anything about my state of dress? She said "little friend", surley she didn't think I was one of cindy's peers not old enough to be ashamed of going to the beach without a bathing suit yet? Could she!? "She's nekkid' like me hehe." Said Cindy's sister, clearly happy to see someone else in her state of undress. Sitting in utter shock, cursing myself for not leaving sooner, I had allowed myself to get into this situation. "Whats your name sweetie?"
I turned my head slightly looking up at her, "M-my name is Cass-ie, I-I mean my name is Cassandra" Shaking, I was so nervous of how much trouble I might get into with her or with nana. "Well, hello Cassie, I'm Cindy's mother karen Thompson and this is her sister Lucy, I see you and Cindy have had some fun today."
I turned to look at the writing in the sand and all the sand castles we had made. "Ye-yeah, I guess we have".
"Do you live around here?"
"Im staying with my nana up the beach"
"come now Cindy, lunch is ready."
Cindy got up and stood next to her mother and sister looking down at me.
"I insist you come back to the house for some lunch Cassie."
I was very hesitant about my nudity and wasn't sure what to do. "U-um, no I-Im fine thanks", managed to come out of my mouth.
"I don't like the idea of leaving you out here by yourself, wheres your nana?"
"S-sshe's at work at the moment". Damn why had I said that, she probably thinks I need parental supervision. I knew I didn't want to get into any trouble with nana or get spotted by more people on the beach and I knew that Cindy's mother believed me to be younger than my actual age. That didn't mean my situation was less embarrassing, it actually made it far far worse.
"Well, I can't just leave you out here when your nana is away at work, you'll come with us." I knew this cherade had to end sooner or later, and explaining my situation was the easiest way out, it wouldn't make any less embarrassing though. I decided to take charge boldly by saying, "Im actually 19 mam, and I can take care of myself, so I don't need to come with you, it's alright." I tried to reassure the woman to let her know I didn't need this humiliating display of parental supervision.
Karen burst out into laughter. "Hahaha, my god deary. You expect me to believe you?" I pined like an immature girl crying for her barbie doll.
"It's true!! I go to university back in the city and Im here on holiday with my nana".
"She told me she was 12 and staying here with her nana, mum". Cindy added in her bratty, know-it-all voice. I threw the snotty brat a death stare and continued covering my bare chest with my back to them. They continued laughing at my plight, the humiliation was unbearable and my bare freckled skin turned a deep shade of red, but not because of sunburn. "You're bare assed nude like Lucy over here, and telling me you're 19? You aint' even got any boobies. Grown up girls don't walk out on a public beach in thier birthday suits missy".
This was bad, my humiliation was complete. With Cindy's mother not believing me to be 19 and compared to her equally naked daughter. I decided to make one last attempt to prove who I really was. "You can ask my nana, Im 19 damn it!"
"Girls like you shouldn't cuss like that, and we'll ask your nana when she gets back from work, but for now, your coming with us young lady!"
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 8 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra part 8
Sun Oct 17, 2010 08:48

My skin turned red from the humiliation I felt, I whispered, "do you maybe have anything for me to wear? I have no clothes."
"Well we can see that young lady, what were you wearing when you arrived to the beach dear?"
"I had a shirt but i lost it." Feeling ashamed I bowed my head in defeat.
"That's okay dear, theres no one out here to see you anyway, don't be shy now. Plus, you lost it, so it is kind of your fault and besides its just us girls."
"But I need clothes!! Im nude!"
"So is Lucy, do you see her complaining?"
"Im far too older to be seen in public like this! I could get arrested!"
"From what I see Cassie, you aint' got much to hide there anyways". I blushed bright red at that last comment and was resigned to my fate.
Seeing no other way out, I stood up with one arm across my chest and one hand draped between my legs. They started walking off down the beach and I slowly followed, Lucy was quite happy. She skipped behind the other two and walked backwards in front of me. "Come on slow poke!"
She pulled the arm draped between my legs and dragged me along untill we caught up with the others. I was so afraid that someone else might come along down to the beach and see my nude form, I desperately tried to cover myself, eventually settling on my free hand cupped over my bare pubic region. It wasn't untill we had been walking for over 15 minutes that I realised how far away from the beach entrance. I could've been here forever looking for that damn entrace! It was so humiliationg to be led by the hand by a younger girl who I was thought to be the same age as, last week I would've been babysitting her, now I was seen to be her equal.
Nana was going to cop an earful from me when she returned from work, sending me out there to a supposedly empty beach in nothing but a T-shirt, now I was stuck in the care of these white trash hicks. I didn't dare try oppose Karen though, fearing what kind of trouble I might get into, what was I thinking? Im 19 years old damn it! I put these thoughts aside for the moment and hoped we'd get back to Cindy and Lucy's place soon, to the privacy of four walls, who knows who could spot out here. As we ascended up the cliff face and up the walk way towards the the Thompson's place I looked around to see a vast expanse of space with trees about every 3/4 mile or so, I didn't even know which direction nana's place was in. I was at ease for the first time all day realising that if I was exposed to anyone, I would see them before they could make out if I was naked or not. "Ouch! God!" I wailed in pain looking down to see prickly pines everywhere. "Mind those pricker pines Cassie, their all around here."
Great I thought, I was lost, barefoot, naked and with pricker bushes everywhere. I couldn't make a daring escape even if I wanted to.
We approuched a smallish structure amongst small standing palm trees, it was a trailer. By the looks of it, they had made a permanent residence here with furniture all around and a separate block that looked like some kind of shed. Dark green tarp ran all around the trailer giving me some much needed shade. The place looked to be pretty cozy. I stood under the shade as Lucy finally released my had and walked aroun the other side of the "house". I returned to covering my privates and wondered what they had to eat. I was starved too, playing out on the beach all day had given me a wicked appitite. Feeling the heat radiating off my skin, I knew I'd be slightly burnt, looking down I saw my pale skin turned to a pinkish red. Cringing at the thought of sunburn I wished I had used sunblock today. "Alright girls, lunch is ready". Karen called from the other side of the house. I couldn't resist the thought of food so I made my way around the veranda. Lucy and Cindy were both standing around a small table waiting for Karen to finish making the sandwiches.
My mouth watered at the thought of yummy sandwiches I was drawn towards the table. "Oh my! You girls are covered in sand and dirt. No lunch for you untill you wash up. Mark, would you hose the girls off round the side while I finish making luch?"
Mark!? A boy, oh god! He raised up out of a chair behind Karen, Oh god I must not have seen him in my haste to get some food in my belly. It's one thing being seen without clothes by women and girls, but its a whole other when its a boy. What was I going to do!?
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 9 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra beach part 9
Sun Oct 17, 2010 08:50

Oh god, oh god, oh god. A boy was seeing me nude, I blushed bright red and with my sunburn, i must've looked like a fire truck. Mark slowly stood from his chair. He was obviously Lucy and Cindy's older brother, he looked about 14 and quite cute. Damn it why'd there have to be a boy here!? I could handle being seen by the girls, even if it was still fairly embarrassing, but I hadn't been seen naked by a boy since I was 9 and sharing baths with the boy who lived down the street. "Alright, no food until your cleaned up. Cindy, give me your bathing suit, I'll put it ouut to dry."
I stood paralyzed with fear staring at the floor, knowing the humiliating fate that awaited me. Lucy pulled me by the arm once again until we were around the side of the house. Mark smiled at me as he turned on the hose. "Hi Im Mark, Lucy and Cindy's brother".
"I-Im Cas-Cassandra". I whispered to him looking down the whole time. We stood in a line on the grass awaiting our "wash down". Mark turned on the hose and the cool jet of the water hit my semi-burnt skin. It felt amazing. Lucy and Cindy stood on either side of me washing themselves off, while I stood completely still afraid to uncover my privates in front of this boy. "Come on Cassie, you won't get all that sand off just standing there." Cindy said to me while cleaning off the sand of todays activities. I so wanted to get clean and rid myself of this sand that completely coverd my naked body, reluctantly I uncovered and quickly rubbed all over my body head to toe. I was resigned to my fate as I washed my front down I looked up and saw Mark staring at my uncovered privates, oh god this was so humiliating, standing out here bare assed in the open being hosed down like some dog having a bath. A boy was seeing my boobs and vagina! As my front was fairly clean, I turned around exposing my bare butt so I could get some water sprayed there. With my wet front exposed to the chilly breeze, my nipples sprung out to life and stood erect off my small boobs. No! Why now!? I wasn't sure whether it was the breeze or the fact I was standing here being hosed down like some dirty kid in front of a cute boy. The entire experience was very odd and weirdly exciting, I was old enough to babysit all of them, yet I was here getting the exact same treatment.
Mark shut off the hose just as I was about to rinse my hair, I knew it would look a mess after this. Lucy and Cindy ran off around the house leaving me standing there in front of Mark, soaking wet from head to toe bare as the day I was born. I noticed him staring down at my chest and between my legs, I threw my arms up to cover my modesty and he smiled in response. My nipples were as hard as rock and Mark saw! He walked around the house and I reluctantly followed hoping I would get some food in my belly.
Lucy and Cindy ran out of the house now dressed in shorts and t-shirts, I sighed realising now I was the only one nude amongst a fully dressed family of four including a boy! The sight of food put those thoughts far into the back of my mind as I dug into a table full of sandwiches, some ham, some ham, cheese and tomato all cut into little triangles like when I was little. God, it was so good to get some food in my belly, I must've grabbed seven little sandwiches and sat on the floor cross legged stuffing my face. Today's events had given me a wicked appitite.
"Looks like Cassie is a hungry one today." Karen noted in a baby-ish mother voice. I ignored her and continued my assault on the food. Between bites I glared over at Mark, I'd catch him staring openly at my privates. I realised in my cross-legged position on the floor, he could see right between my legs! "Oh!" I shrieked out loud then dropped my right hand between my legs, cupping my vagina. I blushed as I continued eating with one hand and the other preserving my modesty. "Im going down to the Mitchell's place ma, be back later".
"Alright, but be carful on that thing Mark". Karen said to Mark in a motherly voice. He got up and walked over to his dirt bike, he was wearing shorts and a tight muscle shirt, I couldn't help but stare at his body as he started up his motorbike and rode off down a dirt trail. My god this boy had to be at least 6 years younger than me, usually I'd be babysitting for a boy like him, yet I found myself staring at him like a boy I'd want to date. I felt a little easier knowing it was just the girls here now but still painfully aware of my obvious nudity.
I had been left alone for quite sometime just sitting on the floor of the veranda, just hoping no unexpected visiters popped by to see me in my bare state of undress. Suddenly Karen came out to take the remaining sandwiches inside the house. "Oh Cassie dear, your dear nana called. She must've been worried when you weren't home when she came home from work. I told her all the fun you were having with Cindy when I found you on the beach, and she said you can have a slumber party so you and Cindy have some more playtime. she's a very lovely lady your nana."
"What!" I stood up in anger and couldn't belive what I was hearing, I was irrate. "What else did she say!? When is she coming to get me? Did she say anything about finding my luggage? Did she tell you my REAL age?"
"Calm down hunny, I never asked her your real age. She seemed so pleased that you made a new little friend in Cindy and wanted you two to spend some more time together."
"But I have no clothes! Im 19 and shouldn't be seen in public like this!" All I wanted to do was yell and scream as loud as I could, this was a nightmare.
"Don't worry Cassie, Cindy and Lucy have some old clothes, we'll rustle up something for you later. For now you just play nice with the girls, run along."
"No! I wana' talk to nana, she can't leave me here like this!"
"Oh hunny you don't have to be frightened to stay over another girls house, we'll have so much fun! Now git'!" With that she gave me a sharp slap to my pale backside and walked off to do the dishes. I stood in shock, when would I get clothes? I realised I was well and truly trapped. A slumber party!? I was 19, I should be chaperoning slumber parties, not participating in one!
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 10 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra beach part 10
Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:01

Seasons greetings everyone, sorry for the delay in story but things have just been a little hectic lately. Special thanks to Glenn, Hooked6 and the others who've taken interest in my story.

Cassandra Beach part 10
I had spent the rest of the afternoon sitting on the floor of the verandah indian style with my arms crossed over my small breasts, trying to gather my thoughts. How could she just leave me here? Nana knew I hated this but she was crazy about me making friends this summer. Me!! A 19 year old on summer vacation from college, it all seemed ludacris. Karen came out of the house sporting daisy duke style shorts and a white low-cut top that showed off ample cleavage, her light blue bikini top could clearly be seen underneith. It seemed her previous attire of a long flowing sarong and straw hat had hindered her appearance somewhat. Then she seemed like the late thirties mother of three, now she looked much different. Her shoulder length sandy blonde hair tied back, thick bug-like sunglasses and killer curves made her look like a young under-grad student. She stood at around 5'7 in bare feet, olive tan skin and what looked like a c cup bra size. I looked over in awe of this lady then turned to my own pale, lightly burnt freckled complection with hardly any curves and felt a slight ping of envy at how she was put together. "Im just off to work for a few hours, Jimmy called in sick so I need to cover for him. You'll be okay for a little while won't you Cassie? If you need anything, Cindy's inside so she'll be here to watch you and Lucy."
She was talking to me as if I were in need of babysitting!! I was the one who should be babysitting. Me, being under watch by a girl I had just met hours earlier and made sandcastles with her. This was not going to fly.
"What do you mean Cindy will watch us? Im certainly capable of taking care of myself."
I bit my tongue as I realised how childish that made me sound. "When will I get something to wear? Nana won't like me strutting around naked for the whole world to see, you know?"
"She said it's fine dear, she said you need some colour, those city folk all look like pale zombies."
I stiffled another argument, knowing I would lose and with that Karen got into her old blue pick-up and drove off down the dirt driveway.
Lucy came out dressed in her flowery summer dress, god! Was I the only one who thought it was wrong to keep me out here bare assed? Lucy began riding her push bike around the house, passing me each time she came around. "You know you can come riding with me if you want! Cindy never rides her bike anymore and it'd be so fun!"
I had considered her offer but thought against it and sat quietly trying to keep my exposure to a minimal. That was a wild thought though, riding a push bike around butt naked, the thought was ludacris! "Um Lucy, your mum said she would get me something to wear, do you know if there is something for me?"
"Oh, everythings soaking in the wash, she said she'd sort out all dat' once she gets back". How I wished I was just lazing about listening to my favourite bands, even my music was lost along with every stitch of clothing in my luggage.
I soon got tired of sitting and decided to explore my surroundings, the property was huge with plants, trees and shrubbery surrounding the house and verandah area. Outside of that was baron to the next lot of houses to each side, then the cliffs and beach behind. I feared leaving the cover of trees and bushes for someone could see from afar my pale freckled form. The shed block was separated in two, both made out of corrogated steel, they didn't look like five star lodgings. I looked inside one packed with old boxes and junk. The next one was a bathroom, outhouse kind of deal with dark green tiles on the floor, a shower head in the corner with a sink and toilet.
Peering into the first shed I saw Cindy's half rusted pink two-wheeler bike. What the hell, It's just me and Lucy, who's gonna see me besides her?
wheeling the old bike out I looked it over, tyres were good, pedals, handle bars. I couldn't believe I was actually gonna do this. Woah this felt weird, riding a bike bare assed completely nude. I felt the wind through my aurburn hair as it blew over my shoulders. "Hey! you found it!" Lucy called from behind the house.
"Yeah, its great!" I replied. We soon got into our old rythum as we did on the beach, talking and giggling about. Soon we were ingaged in a full on bike tag game around the house. I had forgotten about my nudity for the time being yet was reminded when ever the breeze blew over my bare vagina. It felt so strange, like nothing I'd ever felt. The game was getting pretty intense and I began to sweat immensely, god she could ride fast for just a little girl. I was reminded of how little physical activity I did as the game spilled onto the front yard. She had just tagged me and it was my turn to chase. "Im gonna get you Lucy!!" She taunted,
"nah nah nah nahhh, Cassie can't catch me!"
My body was flooding with adrenaline, I was breathing really heavily, The bike seat seemed harder as I cranked back the pedal again and again. As I chased after her, my butt and pussy came into contact with the bike seat, with each pedal I would move my hips bacl and fourth over the seat. The sweat seemed to make me glide over the seat more easily, it felt amazing and I soon felt I familiar tingle between my legs. Oh my god! I was getting turned on! The seat felt damp as I was sure my womanly juices seeped out onto the seat. I turned beet red with embarrassment. All this activity and outdoor exposure without any clothes must have stimulated me somehow. I had been feeling strange tingling sensations all day but this was more intense. Being forced to go nude infront of a family of strangers and the thought of their eyes wandering over my bare flesh gave me an exciting feeling I'd never felt, it also deeply embarrassed me and I felt ashamed as I looked down only to confirm my first thought, the seat was sleak and shiny with not just sweat but my juices too. "Cassie! Do you give up or someting!?" Lucy yelled from down the road. Wait, road!? I was in the middle of a dirt road without a stitch. I gasped in terror as I realised anyone who lived nearby might just happen to drive past at any moment and see me in all my nude bike riding glory!
"Lucy! We have to go back, umm, your mum might be wondering where we are."
We both stopped in our tracks then Lucy came riding up next to me. "You're all red and sweaty Cassie".
She looked me up and down, and I became very self concious in my aroused state.
"Your seats all wet too! Cassie peed herself! Cassie peed herself!"
Oh god, I turned red and tried to changed the subject as quickly as possible. "It's just sweat Lucy! It's soooo hot out here, anyway we really need to get home before we get into trouble!"
Lucy continued her embarrassing chant until I started riding in the other direction. She called my name and insisted we play a game of hopscotch first before we ride home. I didn't seem too happy about that as I knew someone would be driving along this road sooner or later. We dropped our bikes and Lucy started to draw out the hopscotch court in the dirt. "Alright Lucy, just one game ok? Then we have to go back."
"Okay Cassie, but your first!" I hadn't played this since I was a little girl so I was a little rusty. Just as I threw the stone and began my one-legged hop, I heard that dreaded motorcycle engine. Oh god, theres someone coming down the road!
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 11 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra beach part 11
Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:04

"Holy crap dude, was that a naked girl playing hopscotch with your sister?!"
Mark's friend asked him as they rode towards Lucy down the dusty dirt road. "That's just one of Cindy and Lucy's nerdy friends, mum said she's staying with us a few days."
"Doesn't look like it, she looked pretty hot, dude, and why is she out here without any clothes?"
"Something about her losing her luggage with her nanna, mum said she's fine to stay like that, besides she's just a nerdy friend of my little sister Lucy's and Lucy runs around like that all the time."
"Yeah but that girl looked hotter than Lucy dude, did you guys see that bouncy white butt!"
"Cindy said she made up some story about staying with her nanna while on summer vacation from college, but her nanna says she's lying and just wants to show off to make new friends."
"I wanna see for myself! Let's go see what they're doing now."
"I don't wanna go and hang out with my sister and her nerdy little friend, dude."
"Well, we can see what they're doing than hit the lake afterwards?"
"Yeah, we'd better. For all I know they might be up to no good."
I couldn't bare a humiliation like this, in the middle of the freakin' road bare to the skin, playing hop scotch with Lucy. I stopped and ran into the bushes, so concerned for hiding I wasn't looking where I was going. Tripping over a fallen tree log I landed face first into a huge puddle of dark brown mud and muck. "ERRRRRCCKK!" I stiffled a girlish squeel, propped up on my elbows I surveyed the messy damage. Wiping away two spaces for my eyes I could see my shoulder length aurburn hair was more of a mess than it had been in it's life, gooey muck caked the front and sides leaving a dry patch at the back. The entire front of my body was now covered in very dark and disgusting pond muck. I looked african! Turning to look back at my clean pale backside, the contrast was undescribable, this stuff was really dark.
With my pale freckled rear sticking out, I just knew I'd be spotted. With my front half already covered, I thought the logical thing would be to fully cover myself in the black muck to blend in more to my surroundings. Looking out of the coverage of bushes I saw a group of guys riding motorbike ride towards Lucy. I was so stupid, this stuff reeked, badly, and I was now fully covered in it from head to toe. I knew my shoulder length aurburn hair would be ruined for sure after this. The stinking pool of muck was unbearable but Staying hidden in this disgusting sludge was better than induring another episode of very public nudity. I felt like some wild animal hiding from hunters or something. Hoping they hadn't seen me, I crouched in the muck that pooled around my knees. It dripped down my whole body with clumps from my hair sliding down my front between my bare breasts. "Hey Lucy, what're you doing all the way out here alone?"
Mark humored Lucy, acting the part of big brother.
"Didn't mum say you had to go with Cindy if you were leaving home to go play? We saw someone here playing hopscotch with you a minute ago, whered they go?
Oh no! It was Mark! He had a group of three guys with him, all on dirt bikes. This was the worst yet, I was covered in dirty muck, I couldn't let a boy see me this way, especially Mark, he was cute.
I heard them talking as clear as day, oh god I hope Lucy would tell them to go away already, this muck was getting really unbearable. My legs were beginning to cramp so I sat indian style. It was drying to my skin and began to crackle all over.
"Im not alone Mark". No she didn't just give me away, I thought. It was hard to see, so I peeked my mud caked face further out of the shrubbery hiding place. It was a whole group of five teenaged boys including Mark. I prayed to the lord Lucy wouldn't sell me out.
"Cassie, was playing hopscotch with me, shes hiding over there".
EEEEK! That little brat. She knew I didn't want to be spotted.
"Hey! Is that true? What're you doing in there Cassie?"
Mark demanded. I was frozen with fear, any answer I gave him would just lead to further embarrassment anyways, so I just made something up. "U-uumm, Im having a mud bath, I-Its really good for the skin you know?"
I was shaking with fear, praying they would just leave now.
"Dude, a mud bath? She likes playing in the mud, making mud cakes? Let's go dude. I guess she wasn't what I thought she was."
"Make sure your home before mum Lucy, she'll tan your hide if she gets back before you."
With that they sped off, kicking up dirt and rocks in every direction. The sound of motorcycles was defening. I let out a huge sigh of relief. Oh thank god their gone, I had my first break of the day, not being seen as a muddy mess in a pig stigh by those boys. Feeling so at ease, I began to step out of my filthy hiding place just when Lucy let out a yelp. "Mum! Oh no, she's gonna tan my hide Cassie!"
I had only realised what she said when I saw an old blue pick up truck speeding towards us. It startled me and i fell backwards back into the stinking pool of gunk.
"Lucy! What are you doing out here!? What have I told you about leaving home without your sister?? Where is Cindy? Where is Cassie?"
I heard Karen yelling out of the truck as she pulled up to Lucy with a screech of the tyres and sliding dirt. She sounded furious. I frozen with fear, should I get up and beg her that were sorry? I just laid back in the mud and waiting until Lucy sold me out again. "We were just riding our bikes mum." Lucy said while looking to the ground, clearly scolded.
"We!? Who's we?" Karen spat back in disgust.
"Cassie was taking a mud bath."
All I heard was silence and the sound of foot steps towards my hiding place. Karen pushed open the bushes that had been keeping me covered this whole time and she looked furious. "Cassie!? What in gods name are you doing in there? Have you no shame!? Get out this instant girl!"
It was the most mad I'd ever seen anyone in a long time. Ever since I had been scolded like that by my mum back in high school. I stepped out of the filthy pit finally, as slimey muck and mud dripped from my body onto the road I was beginning to wipe it all away as quickly as possible. "Look at you! You're filthy, theres no way your getting into my truck like that missy."
With that, Karen dragged me towards the pick up and ordered me into the back. I reluctantly climbed in, feeling mud drip everywhere in the process. She through the bikes in the back with me and ordered Lucy into the front seat next to her. "We'll talk about this when we get home you two."
"Karen, don't you have anything for me to clean this stuff off?"
"No! You obviously like being a filthy mud covered girl so you can just wait and I'll hose you down when we get home."
I hung my head in shame thinking of another outdoor bathing session, didn't these people ever use a shower? I tried not to push Karen, in her current mood, I was afraid she would do something rash and I didn't wanna get into trouble with nana. She would tell mum and this whole thing would be worse than it is now. As we sped off I jolted in my place trying to hold on and not fall out while the road got bumpier and bumpier. I tried wiping off some of the mud from my face and arms but only succeeded in smearing it into my pale skin beneith. At this point I was glad to get the hose, the sooner I got this muck off my body the better. The late afternoon air became brisk and my nipples sprang up at attention as the wind past over my nude body. We had been driving a while and I was worried that Lucy and I had not travelled this far away from the house on our bikes. Where were we going?
underdog_13

Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 12 by AfterTheFall

Post by underdog_13 »

afterthefall
cassandra beach part 12
Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:05

The old blue pick up truck cruised along until we reached a tar road, I let out a yelp as I was hoisted up off the base of the tray into the air and back onto my dirty butt. I had seen this road before, oh no! The club! This is the road towards the club and we were speeding down it right now. I could handle being seen as a mud covered nude by Karen or Lucy, afterall, I had been naked all day since I'd lost that blasted shirt nana gave me this morning. I so wish I hadn't slipped down that cliff line, If I hadn't I would still have some clothing covering me. I had been bare all day and had even been seen naked by a boy! A cute one at that, even though I was old enough to babysit for him. I had indeed become accustomed to my nudity, even aroused at one point, but the thought of being seen like this by even more people scared the living hell out of me. As I sat in the back of the pick up, I looked around for any covering what so ever.

The dusty back of the pick up was looking pretty bare until I spotted something in the corner. It was a pink bit of material and I cringed immediatly thinking that it probably wouldn't be very suitable. I scrambled over to it on hands and knees curious for any kind of covering on my body. Eeeew, I looked it over in frustration and realised first of all it had to be Lucy's, meaning it was at least 2 sizes too small and second that it was an old boob-tube style bikini top, no straps. Stretching it out a little I wondered if I could even get it over my head and shoulders. Why couldn't it have been a nice t-shirt or something, anything apart from this would've been better. With lots of tugging and stretching it eventually sat over my chest just covering my small breasts. I gave an audible expression of disgust as I looked down to see the pink bathing top was covered in white stars and a big rainbow on the front. It was so tight it pushed my already small chest even flatter! I looked as flat as a surf board! I tried cupping my small boobs to get whatever shape I could get out of them but it was no use, because the top was so tight it flattened everything. Tears began to well in my eyes as I cursed my stars, just yesterday I had my own clothing with my lovely padded bras and french cut panties, and was now reduced to scrap materieal found in the back of an old beat up truck. At least it covers the essentials up top I thought, seeing the brightside of the situation. Sitting down indian style in the back of the pick-up, no one would be able to tell I was bottomless with the sides of the tray covering me. I had been so entranced in making the hated boob-tube suitable to wear I hadn't been paying attention to where we were going, as we drove along I jumped in shock as I saw buildings up ahead. We were in town!!!?? My jaw dropped as I saw small shop fronts on either side of the wide two lane road. Where the hell was Karen going!!?? I asked myself again as the situation sank in sitting here looking like a mess with mud all over me wearing a childish too small bikini top and bottomless, could this get any worse? I was about to find out...
My mind was racing as Karen cruised down the main street of the small beach town, where on god's earth were we going? There wasn't really much to it, a small post office, fishing supply stores, a bank and random specialty stores like butchers antiques and such. Small groups of people walked the streets going about thier daily business, men, women and even children with the dogs roamed the streets. God, I thought this town was alot smaller. I was scared stiff as I sat in the back of the old pick up. Could they see me? God what if we stop somewhere and people came past? Events began swirling in my head as I felt the cool afternoon air soon turn into a chilly evening breeze. My nipples sprang to life, straining outwards of my tight fiting boob-tube top. I wondered momentarily if it was in fact the breeze or that there were so many people around me and I was quite literally half-naked if not a little less with this rediculous top on that my nipples were re-acting the way they were. I felt the familiar tingle of excitement I usually feel when aroused. This couldn't be the case I thought to myself, this was embarrassing and degrading. I put those thoughts far out of my mind and
tried to stay hidden from the public's gaze.