Double Trouble for Alexis (part 1) By Derelict

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Darky

Double Trouble for Alexis (part 1) By Derelict

Post by Darky »

If this story is wanted, it should be here:
—————————————————————————————————————————-

When she was asked to babysit the Evans twins, Alexis thought it would be the perfect weekend. Mr and Mrs Evans were going to be out of town all weekend and had offered Alexis a good sum of money to watch their 13 year-old twin daughters at their huge house. At the same time, Alexis’s parents planned to be gone all weekend too, granting the 17 year-old unprecedented freedom.

Of course, Alexis planned to exercise this freedom with her boyfriend Brad. The Evans twins were certainly old enough to live without constant supervision, but Alexis was also no stranger to pushing her authority on them. She was confident that she could spend time with Brad while the two brats would be forced to stay upstairs... or away from her and her sweetie, at least.

The twins, Tracy and Stacy Evans, already knew what Alexis had in mind. On top of that, they didn’t like her as a babysitter because she was not exceptionally nice to them. She made the twins feel stupid when they did something she didn’t like, but they never told their parents about this. Not to mention, the 13 year-olds felt quite annoyed that their parents still felt they needed a babysitter anyway. Unbeknownst to Alexis, young Tracy and Stacy had concocted a different idea for the perfect weekend.

In preparation for this “special” occasion with her boyfriend, Alexis made sure her auburn hair was done perfectly. She also painted both her fingernails and toenails. To show off her full C-cups, Alexis picked a tight, low-cut top. Finally, a scandalously short skirt revealed a lot of her smooth legs and her love of tanning beds.

As soon as Mr and Mrs Evans left that Friday afternoon, Alexis and the twins smiled knowingly at each other, but each had different reasons why. Alexis was naive to the younger teens’ plot, but the twins knew exactly what Alexis was thinking. She was so predictable.

Just as Alexis was about to call Brad on her cell phone, Stacy juvenilely interrupted her: “Alexis, come outside and play a game with us! We’re bored! We want to play some good, old-fashioned hide-and-go-seek! Please?! It’s such a nice day, and it’ll be fun!”

Tracy added innocently, “You can talk on the phone all night tonight! We won’t bother you at all after this! We promise! Pleeeeeeeease? Play with us! Please?!”

“Well,” an annoyed Alexis thought for a moment, “I... all right, fine. But, just for a little while.” She thought the Evans twins were being especially immature today, but she was used to the fact that they sometimes didn’t act their age. She figured that was why she was granted authority over them, naturally.

“Yay!” the duo cheered. The twins grinned evilly at each other then childishly dragged Alexis out the back door with them. The trio wove among the trees in the Evans’ backyard until they were a good deal away from the house.

“This is stupid. You two should get social lives,” Alexis sighed.

“Okay, fine, leave us, and we’ll see how much my parents pay you then,” Tracy sassed.

Knowing the girl had a point, Alexis grit her teeth: “Let’s play ‘hide-and-go-seek’ and get this over with.”

Stacy explained, “Okay, I’m glad you’ve decided to earn your paycheck, so now, you’re IT! Cover your eyes, count to 100, then try to find us!”

“Do I have to be IT?” Alexis complained.

“Yes!” Tracy blurted.

“Fine, if it will shut you both up. But, I’m only counting to 20!”

“50!” Tracy offered.

“40, take it or leave it.”

“No, 50!” Stacy insisted stubbornly.

“All right, 50! Better start running, quick!” Alexis replied, not wanting to argue any further. Actually, no matter the final count, Alexis just planned on going inside and calling her boyfriend. She figured the twins would get bored and come back inside eventually. Then, she would bust them for leaving the house without her permission! Alexis thought herself very clever.

“No peeking!” the twins ordered as their babysitter began counting with her eyes closed. With a silent nod, both girls ran straight back into the house and proceeded to lock every door and window they possibly could. Hastily, they also assembled everything they had prepared.

When she completed her counting, Alexis began moseying toward the backdoor. Her eyes swept back and forth, just in case she spotted one of the bratty girls. Everything seemed too quiet for her comfort, so Alexis should not have been surprised to find the backdoor locked tight. Playing it cool, she walked around to the front door only to find it locked too.

Now, Alexis was out of doors and immediately grew flustered. She began yelling for the twins while she unsuccessfully tested every window. She refused to ask for help from the neighbors and to look like a fool in front of them, and she realized that her cell phone and car keys were trapped inside. Before long, her shouts began to include colorful four-letter words and impolite phrases.

Finally, the twins teased in a sickening unison from inside the house: “Uh oh! Looks like Lexi’s having trouble finding us! Guess she’ll have to use the doggy door! Woof! Woof!”

“You two are in deep shit!” Alexis threatened. She hated to be called “Lexi” by people outside her family. Angrily, she stormed to the backdoor and crouched before the pet door. With very little thought, she entered arms-and-head-first into the tiny door. Little did she know that she was playing right into their trap.

Before she could orient herself to the other side, Alexis found her wrists suddenly handcuffed by two separate pair of handcuffs. A chair had been scooted in front of the door, and her arms were now attached to the legs farthest away. The handcuffs were a couple sturdy sets from Mr Evan’s law enforcement career, and the chair had been solidly built.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” Alexis gasped, glaring at two giggling girls. She fought against her restraints but quickly realized that it would be impossible for her to back out now. With furious anger her feet awkwardly launched her off the back porch in an attempt to propel her completely indoors, but her advance was unexpectedly cut short at her hips. She tried again, but her wide hips would not budge through that pet door. Alexis struggled some more but slowly began to realize that she was completely stuck.

Meanwhile, the triumphant twins were relieved to see that their plan had actually worked! They had not been entirely sure they could pull it off, and they had prepared themselves for a severe punishment if it failed. They gleefully watched the red-faced Alexis struggle a bit more, just to make sure she could not escape.

“Looks like we caught ourselves a Lexi, sis!” Stacy cried.

“Yes, we did! Now, we can do whatever we want with her!” Tracy exclaimed excitedly.

“Anything we want?!”

“ANYTHING!” Tracy laughed wickedly.

Alexis did not like where this was going, but all she could muster were idle threats and crazed ravings. Yet, even that didn’t last long before Stacy and Tracy filled her mouth with a cloth gag and tape for good measure. Now, Alexis could no longer fight back verbally either.

“We’ll be right back with you, Lexi!” Stacy taunted.

Tracy added sarcastically, “So, don’t go anywhere, Lexi!”

Although she couldn’t see what they were doing, Alexis heard the twins gather some things then leave through the front door. Then, for a moment, she was left alone with the sound of her heavy nasal breathing. She worried about what the brats had in mind, but she was totally clueless. She figured they would leave her stuck a short while then let her go.

As they rounded the house, Stacy and Tracy’s smiles broadened when they caught sight of Alexis’s isolated lower half. Her toned and tanned legs knelt upon the rough mat outside the backdoor. Bent as she was, her short skirt’s protection was tenuous at best and appeared only a stiff breeze away from exposing her most private garments.

Of course, as they stood next to their captive, Stacy and Tracy were keenly aware that Alexis was not totally helpless at this point. They realized that their babysitter could (and probably would) kick at them like an angry mule, and it was all fun and games until somebody got hurt! Fortunately, the twins had thought ahead and had found a use for their father’s zip-tie handcuffs.

While Alexis remained forcibly preoccupied, she was caught unawares when the giggling 13 year-olds began sliding the plastic rings up her legs. Cautiously, Stacy and Tracy avoided Alexis’s leggy resistance, and they managed to restrain Alexis’s tanned legs as they saw fit. The older teen’s knees and ankles now had zip-tie cuffs affixed to their respective guardrails along the back porch, pulling Alexis’s legs obscenely apart as she knelt. Her rounded bottom jutted prominently and wriggled almost seductively. Her short skirt appeared even shorter now, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Tracy and Stacy beamed at each other excitedly then shifted their gaze to the bouncing bubble butt before them. They could hardly believe their luck! In a humiliating and unexpected turn of events, their domineering babysitter had been dominated herself. Even though they had discussed their plans numerous times, the racing possibilities almost made the twins’ heads spin. Initially, they had planned to humiliate Alexis, but after further discussion, the curious twins also grew anxious to ‘experiment’ with their captive teen.

Alexis, on the other hand, blushed furiously, both out of anger and the embarrassment of being outfoxed by a couple of brats. She had always spoiled their juvenile pranks in the past, and she just couldn’t believe she let herself get caught so easily this time. Her gag could barely contain the naughty words she aimed that the twins, and she was barely aware that things were about to get even worse for her.
Darky

Re: Double Trouble for Alexis (part 1) By Derelict

Post by Darky »

“Say cheese!” the twins chimed in harmony.

It was almost inaudible to Alexis, but she barely recognized the sound of a camera. In fact, it sounded exactly like the artificial noise her own camera phone made. Alexis’s heart sank as she realized that she was no longer in possession of her own camera phone! Those brats were using it against her now! And, they were taking pictures of her... ass!

“Oh, this is definitely your best side!” teased Tracy. The camera phone clicked a couple more times as Tracy took shots from different angles. The twins giggled when the girl took an up-skirt shot, getting a good photo of Alexis’s lime green panties.

“Shake that ass, Lexi! Work it ‘til I say ‘stop’!” Stacy ordered, getting the camera phone from her sister.

As expected, Alexis defiantly stopped moving at all. She absolutely refused to be given orders by those two!

“You’d better do what my sister says,” warned Tracy.

“Because, if you don’t,” Stacy continued, “I’m afraid these pictures might end up being sent to everyone in your phone’s memory. And, there might even be a few more that ‘accidentally’ get added to that list!”

Tracy mocked, “Oh, my! That would be just terrible! What would the whole school think of you, Lexi?!”

Alexis’s eyes narrowed as she considered the irreparable damage to her popularity. She had forgotten that those brats now had the power to transmit those photos anywhere! They just had to be bluffing... she hoped!

Wow, Lexi, your phone is a breeze to operate! It’s easy to add all these people to the message list! Oh, dear! My finger is getting so heavy on this ‘send’ button,” Stacy explained dramatically.

“We have the perfect song ready for you to shake your money-maker to, Lexi! So, you’d better move that thang because I really think Stacy’s about to send those pics of you!” Having said that, Tracy started her portable CD player. The intro to Mystikal’s “Shake Ya Ass” began blasting though the tinny speakers.

Determined as she was to resist those brats, Alexis’s was even more determined to maintain her popularity at school. Halfheartedly, she began rocking her hips from side to side, hoping that she could get away with as little as possible. Alexis recognized the hip-hop song right away, recalling that she normally did like to shake her rear whenever she heard it. She shuttered to think that it was now being used for these twisted girls’ amusement.

Broad grins drew upon the twins’ faces, but they knew their babysitter could do far better!

Stacy scolded, “Work it like you’re at the club, Lexi! You’re putting me to sleep, and I’d hate to accidentally pass out on this ‘send’ button here!”

Angrily, Alexis began gyrating her ass like an exaggerated exotic dancer, hoping that the twins would let her go if she made the show ‘funny’ enough. Alexis already had a sexy routine memorized in order to show off her round ass at the dances. Bound as she was, everyone–including Alexis–was surprised at the range of motion she actually had! Her butt still had some pretty sleek moves, considering her situation!

Stacy and Tracy were utterly beside themselves, laughing at the teen’s predicament. Stacy would have taken a picture; however, she was already using the phone’s video camera to capture every shimmy and shake! Alexis was none the wiser as the song played on:

‘Shake ya ass, but watch ya’self!’ Alexis rolled her bubble butt in a circle, giving the camera a gratuitous shot of her pantied crotch as her waist dipped low.

‘Shake ya ass; show me watcha workin’ with!’ Thrusting her hips, Alexis flashed some cheek, inadvertently pulling her panties taut against her pussy.

‘Shake ya ass, but watch ya’self!’ Again, Alexis rolled her ass with her waist dips. Pretending she was a Hollywood cinematographer, Stacy moved in for the close-up as Alexis’s lime green crotch exposed itself the most.

‘Shake ya ass; show me watcha workin’ with!’ Distracted by another set of hip trusts, Alexis didn’t notice Tracy quickly flip her skirt up, exposing her lime green and scallop-trimmed panties in their entirety!

Ecstatic with the teen’s new exposure, the mischievous twins moved as close as they could to that gyrating derriere, watching her panties alternatively stretch then sink into the crevasse between Alexis’s cheeks. They excitedly watched as her panties repeatedly stretched and relaxed themselves across Alexis’s pussy, all depending on how the teen sexily shook those hips. Each humiliating detail was being documented on Alexis’s own cell phone, and the twins relished the control they now had over their controlling babysitter!

When the song faded to its end, Alexis’s bright, green ass slowly ground to a halt. Her face was beet red, both from her effort and from the giggling she kept hearing behind her. This was the most humiliation she’d ever had, and it was at the hands at the worst two people she could think of!

“That was good!” cackled Stacy.

“Yeah, nice ass, sexy Lexi! We didn’t tell you you had to take your skirt off, but it was a nice touch, weirdo!” Tracy blurted.

Unable to contain themselves, the twins burst into unintelligible laughter. Unbeknownst to them, Alexis’s eyes widened in disbelief, finally sensing that her skirt was totally out of place. Alexis began thrusting her ass sharply, trying to move her skirt back into a respectable position. Her maneuver looked more sexual than anything, and the twins were now in tears with laughter!

Tracy chuckled, “Hold it! Hold it there, cowgirl! Ha ha! Woo, doggie! Hold on, Lexi! We like it this way, so that’s how it’s staying!” With a bit of a struggle, Tracy managed to clip the bottom of Alexis’s skirt to it’s own waistband, ensuring an unobstructed view of the teen’s round, pantied bottom.

After a few more futile–yet sexy–thrusts, Alexis wearily gave up. She was too embarrassed by the twins’ laughter to keep putting on such a show. Alexis was mortified that her special panties were on display for the whole world to see! No, this wasn’t supposed to happen at all!

“Ok, Lexi,” Stacy began, “that was just a warm up! We have another song for you, and I think you’re familiar with it. In any case, you’d better move that junk in your trunk like you’re at a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader try-out! Oh, did I mention that I added some of my friends’ numbers to your phone while you were dancing away earlier? Good thing you upgraded to the bigger memory card on this thing; Tracy and I have a lot of friends!”

Tracy added, “Don’t worry, Lexi, we’ll even help you at all the right parts!”

By now, Alexis was fuming with anger and humiliation. She hadn’t anticipate becoming these brats’ private ‘cage dancer’ with her booty on display, but she was completely mortified at the thought of those pictures being traded around the school. As much as she despised those two brats, she would begrudgingly obey them once more. Although, she had a bad feeling about the girls offering to ‘help’ her dance.

“Nod your ass if you’ll cooperate,” Stacy ordered.

Alexis bounced her bottom twice and reddened again at the sound of their wicked laughter. Then, the tinny speakers began blaring another tune. A familiar sound of violins commenced, and she soon realized that Sisqo’s “Thong Song” was blaring behind her. Again, this was a song she liked, or at least, used to like. Swallowing the remainder of her pride, Alexis began slowly snaking her waist and hips to the song’s intro.

“Here comes the beat! Stay with it, Lexi! Stay with it!” Stacy directed. Giddily, Stacy was already recording every little sashay Alexis made. Her sister, in the meantime, sat near the teen’s swerving ass, watching and waiting to cause mischief. Yet, again, Alexis was none the wiser as the song played on:

‘She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck. Thighs like what, what, what. Baby move your butt, butt, butt. Uh!’ Alexis swung her full, round ass with almost choreographed precision, even working her thighs into a sexy rhythm. Her derriere lurched when Sisqo went ‘Uh!’, unwittingly thrusting her pantied pussy closer the camera than it had ever been.

‘I think I’ll sing it again. She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck. Thighs like what, what, what.’ Much to the twins’ delight, Alexis’s frenzied rump was causing her panties to ride up, revealing more tan-lined cheek and depth to her rear crevasse.

‘All night long, let me see that thong!’ Just as Alexis was doing a rhythmic dip, Tracy snagged the waistband of her lime green panties and gave them a forceful yank upward. Her bottom cheeks instantly bounced into view, tan-lines and all. The bound babysitter yelped into her gag at Tracy’s surprise wedgie. Feeling the discomfort of her new ‘thong,’ Alexis fell completely out of rhythm with the song.

Noticing Alexis falter, Stacy immediately barked, “Keep it moving, Lexi! I swear, if you don’t continue, everyone at school will see this!”

‘Girl, I know you wanna show; dah-nuh, dah-nuh; That thong th-thong thong thong!’ Completely defeated, Alexis resumed shaking her ass like she was told. However, she found it very difficult when Tracy repeatedly tugged her panties to match the ‘thong th-thong thong thong’ chorus. Alexis couldn’t believe that these brats would wedgie her like some sort of child, practically baring her whole ass to them!

While Alexis hung her head in shame, the wicked twins were having a blast! Seeing their bitchy babysitter act like such a fool was priceless! Using her own cell phone against her was just icing on the cake! As they continued to jeer and wedgie her, both girls also found themselves mesmerized by their babysitter’s beautiful, bouncing butt. They couldn’t believe how effective their blackmail was!

Unfortunately for Alexis, the song’s chorus repeated itself a number of times, earning her many more sharp panty pulls. Positioned as she was, she was also well aware of her wedged panties straining themselves against her poor pussy. What she didn’t know was that the strained fabric stretched itself visibly thin across her most intimate area, darkening the green where her thick pubes faintly shone through.

However, the observant twins were quick to notice this development, and Stacy was on the scene with the trusty camera phone. Unable to conceal themselves behind the failing fabric, a few of Alexis’s coppery pubes slowly spilled across the panties’ scalloped borders. Watching Alexis’s pussy become increasingly exposed, the twins giggled as the added, unintentional humiliation was caught on film!

Even though it felt like an eternity to Alexis, the song eventually faded to a close, and her bottom stopped accordingly. The crack of her ass was completely stuffed with her own panties, and she was made quite uncomfortable by this! Furthermore, she was getting kind of tired from all the dancing and struggling. Alexis hoped that the devilish duo had had enough fun and would call it quits. She still didn’t know that small tufts of her pussy were still jutting out for the twins to mock!

“Wow, you’re a really sexy dancer, Lexi!” snorted Stacy.

“Yeah, a real hottie, Lexi!” Tracy added. “But, we’ve seen enough dancing. We want to have some other fun now!”
Darky

Post by Darky »

“Yeah, we’re all going to have some more fun!” Stacy agreed.

After giving the green panties a final, sharp tug, Tracy began untucking them from the crack of Alexis’s ass. Alexis squirmed at the bizarre sensation of someone picking her wedgie for her, but she was somewhat grateful. While Tracy smoothed the wrinkled panties back into place, Stacy stepped closer to watch. With a single index finger, Tracy pulled the waistband of Alexis’s panties out and back, giving the twins an excellent bird’s-eye view down the slopes of the teen’s pale derriere. It looked so clean and smooth. Another photo was taken, and the smiling girls let Alexis’s waistband snap loudly back into place.

By this time, Alexis’s phone began complaining about its low memory, and it became clear that the teen’s humiliation could not be documented on the camera phone any further. However, the twins weren’t worried and were actually surprised that Alexis’s phone had lasted so long. Unbeknownst to their captive teen, Stacy and Tracy quickly set up their parents’ digital camcorder instead. Now, not only could they capture Alexis’s sexy backside even larger and clearer than before, but it also allowed them the opportunity to film hands-free if they wanted! While set aside for now, the phone still had instant blackmail value.

While Alexis was left to anxiously ponder her fate in silence, Stacy and Tracy took turns filming the shamed teen’s rounded derriere. They zoomed so close that the weave of the lime green fabric could be seen with uncanny detail. They trained up and down the delicate, scalloped edges of Alexis’s panties and mockingly paused on every stray, coppery pube which glistened in the sunlight. Alexis’s ass cleavage was carefully captured again, and each goosebump was documented for posterity. Even as the teen tested her bonds once more, the comical wriggling of her rump only succeeded in adding a couple more embarrassing minutes to their film.

Once they were finished playing with their new camera, the twins set it up to clearly film their next devious scheme. Off camera, Stacy and Tracy gathered the variety of things they would be needing. Even Alexis could hear the sudden flurry of activity, but she couldn’t begin to guess what was happening. Suddenly, the bound teen could hear the CD player start playing again, and she immediately recognized the song as Shaggy’s “Freaky Girl.”

“Are you a freaky girl, Lexi?” Tracy asked cryptically.

“Oh, I bet you are, Lexi!” added Stacy.

Unsettlingly, Alexis felt a familiar breeze whisk across her bottom cheeks as her panties were pulled away from her ass farther than before. Thinking they were going to completely expose her, Alexis panicked. Yet, instead of her panties dropping to her knees, the teen felt a sticky, lumpy wad of goop tumble down her rear crevasse and into the gusset of her favorite panties. Another wad of the same goop followed, and the sensation of its sticky lumpiness against her pussy and perineum made her quiver in revulsion.

While Tracy held Alexis’s panties open, both girls laughed heartily at the two spoonfuls of crunchy peanut butter which Stacy plopped down their captive’s ass. The twin scoops of peanut butter made Alexis’s crotch bulge unnaturally, much to the delight of the twins. Deeming two scoops to be enough, Stacy began shaking up the can of whipped cream.

Although she wasn’t sure what the twins had dropped down her panties, Alexis was very sure she didn’t like it! Before she could ponder it further, Alexis winced and squirmed as she felt a cool, plastic nozzle position itself between her pale cheeks. Even before she perceived the cool cream shooting down her rear crevasse, she immediately recognized the sound of a whipped cream cannister. The chilly cream filled the spaces between the wads of goop and her poor pussy, but it stopped abruptly about halfway along her ass crack. Helplessly, Alexis groaned in disgust.

“Oooh, she’s such a dirty, freaky girl! She just creamed herself!” Tracy mocked, making both girls giggle at the silly pun.

‘Ain’t with those perfect girls; that just don’t click with me. A very naughty girl, that’s what I need,’ the song played as Stacy reached for the box of cornflakes.

Feeling rough, crunchy flakes cascade down her exposed crevasse, Alexis whined unhappily. Despite her best effort to dodge the wave of cereal, it seemed to her that the twins really wanted to funnel the stuff down her ass crack. Unfortunately, judging by the crumbly feeling she had around her bottom hole, they were succeeding! Not to be left out, her full, round cheeks also had their fair share dumped on them. Still, not only were the flakes incredibly crunchy, but they were uncomfortably itchy, too!

“We always knew you were a total flake, Lexi!” Stacy jeered, reaching for the bottle of chocolate syrup.

The bound teen could only mewl in protest as she felt the syrupy chocolate trickle over and between the slopes of her rounded ass, thoroughly coating her entire bottom in sticky fudge. Some of the syrup pooled disgustingly among the messiness near her crotch. Not expecting their new tactic, Alexis yelped when she felt the bottle’s nozzle reach under and slide down the front of her panties. She squirmed as the powerful stream of chocolate syrup surged through her pubic triangle and tickled along the slit of her femininity. While the twins laughed at their own cleverness, Alexis turned crimson red from this new degradation, beginning to realize that everything below her waist was truly at the mercy of her bratty captors.

During the brief pause following the chocolate syrup, Alexis acknowledged that ‘Freaky Girl’ was on repeat, and it was starting to annoy her. Nevertheless, Alexis’s wandering thoughts ended abruptly with the sudden sensation of cold slime dripping languidly over her defenseless ass. The moist goo almost completely filled the rest of her bulging panties, mixing sickeningly with the previous goop. Alexis could only whimper in displeasure.

“Applesauce for the apple bottom!” Tracy announced as her sister finished pouring the jar into Alexis’s panties. They grinned evilly while Stacy reached for the pail of ice cream.

Hoping it was all finished, Alexis was once again caught completely unawares as some sort of freezing ball tumbled down the small of her back and rolled along the cleavage of her ass. She shrieked and briefly jerked when the very cold mass settled between her ample cheeks. It was freezing! While Alexis pouted and moaned, the twins guffawed at the priceless reaction they had elicited from her.

Having used each of their messy foods, Tracy carefully allowed Alexis’s waistband to snap back into place, and the twins stepped back to admire their handiwork. They couldn’t help but laugh again at what they saw! The clean and beautiful green fabric was no more; instead, Alexis’s panties were a mottled mockery of their former selves: stained and sullied. Even more comical than their filthiness was their new, diaper-like appearance. The panties which once complimented Alexis’s shapely backside now looked awfully bloated and filled with irregular lumps.

“Awww, what a dirty, dirty, little girl!” Stacy chided, grabbing the camcorder to film Alexis’s personal disaster area.

Unaware of the twins’ detailed filming, Alexis’s mind was awash with the bizarre sensations created by the variety of food stuffed around her privates. Her pussy felt eerily sticky and slimy, and any slight movement would bump a lumpy blob against her soft nether lips. Her puckered asshole felt the same way but much colder! Against the fleshy globes of her ass, she could feel the slime oozing about and the itchy crunch of cornflakes. However, the itchiest crunching and stickiest coldness could be felt along the entire fissure of her supple cheeks. Alexis was also becoming aware of the slop running down her tanned thighs, and she despaired the thought of her favorite panties being completely ruined.

“Poor baby Lexi-Wexi made a mess in her panties! What a bad girl! Now, we’ll have to clean her up! What a naughty Lexi-Wexi! Bad!” Tracy scolded, as if she were disciplining an errant toddler. While Stacy filmed, Tracy walked over to the bound teen and reached under to grab the front of Alexis’s messy panties.

Fearfully, Alexis tried to squirm and shimmy, but she could not avoid Tracy’s firm grasp. The teen yelped, feeling Tracy begin to slowly pull on her panties. Her waistband traveled up her stomach, and Alexis realized she was getting a frontal wedgie! The sudden tightening of her panties forced much of the sickening mixture of chocolate, creams, and applesauce to burble down her thighs. A comical eruption of the same goo also spurted from her ass cleavage and ran down the back of her panties. The remainder of the crunchy cornflakes crackled unpleasantly against and between her pale buttocks.

Just as the twins had planned and much to Alexis’s horror, the crunchy peanut butter began demonstrating its full effect. The globs of sticky peanut butter smooshed against her defenseless pussy and asshole, delivering uncomfortable bits of peanuts against Alexis’s most sensitive regions. The teen groaned and shuddered as her own panties spread the crunchy peanut butter across her pussy like butter on a slice of toast. The harder Tracy pulled, the more defined Alexis’s camel toe grew. Her besmirched pubes were now visible along the stretched leg holes, and the camera caught this as well.

When she thought things couldn’t possibly get any worse, Alexis was proven wrong. She shrieked again as Stacy now began pulling on the rear of her panties. As the panties climbed her back, Alexis could clearly feel the disturbing debris pressing angrily against her crevasse. In an instant, her full cheeks popped into view, and her ruined panties disappeared between them. Overwhelmed with the discomfort of the double wedgie, the bound teen paid no attention to her strained panties’ snapping threads. This whole ordeal was the weirdest, most humiliating sensation Alexis had ever experienced, and the wicked twins just continued to laugh and deride her!

Eventually, Stacy and Tracy stopped their wedgies and slowly pulled Alexis’s stained and strained panties in the opposite direction. Alexis was relieved but still very uncomfortable. Given that so much gunk was coating her lower half, she didn’t seem to notice when the twins dropped her ruined panties down to her knees.

Meanwhile, the twins noticed Alexis’s new exposure immediately and relished the view. And, what a view it was! Alexis’s sexy backside was a complete mess, and the camcorder was capturing it all! Her tanned thighs were coated with chunks of everything, and the mixture pooled around her knees. Bits of wet cornflakes, slimy applesauce, and sticky chocolate stuck to her bubble butt. Stuffed with a montage of things the twins had added earlier, the crack of Alexis’s ass was mostly concealed by the creamy, chocolatey, peanut-buttery slop. Alexis’s poor pussy showed crunchy peanut butter, creams, and chocolate matted within her disheveled pubes and tender labia.

“Whoa, what a mess! You really are a freak, Lexi,” Stacy commented.

“A total freak,” Tracy echoed, taking the bottle of chocolate syrup and squirting it across Alexis’s bare ass.

At that very moment, Alexis turned her deepest shade of red yet, realizing that nothing was protecting her most intimate areas anymore. She was totally exposed to the world! In desperation, her futile struggle against her bonds began anew. Once again, Alexis merely earned raucous laughter from the twins as she wildly thrust her naked ass and messy pussy toward the camera.

Enjoying a newfound challenge, Tracy grabbed the crunchy peanut butter and boldly attempted to caulk Alexis’s bouncing, bubble butt. She spooned out a large glob of the stuff and took it to her target with quick accuracy. Her sister cackled at this unexpected event and kept the camera focused on Alexis’s squirming ass.

Not realizing the game she unleashed, Alexis was startled when the first spoonful of peanut butter slapped against her vulnerable asshole. She kept wriggling to avoid this unwanted attention to her bottom, but spoonful after spoonful of the goop connected with her deep crevasse. After a couple of minutes, her ass crack was chocked so full of peanut butter, Alexis could actually feel it pushing her buns apart. As a finishing touch, a couple of spoonfuls unceremoniously slapped against her pussy, and the globs clung awkwardly to her messy pubes. Defeated, Alexis soon grew tired, and her struggling ceased.

Still running the camera, Stacy grabbed the whipped cream and began drawing a smiley face on Alexis’s sloppy derriere, eliciting mischievous giggles from both girls. The face turned out looking pretty bad, but neither of them cared. Just because she could, Stacy sprayed some whipped cream on Alexis’s sticky pussy. She also spent time coating the sensitive joints where Alexis’s thighs and crotch met, making the teen shiver from the cool cream.

“So naughty, Lexi! You keep getting dirtier all the time!” Tracy gasped teasingly.

Stacy replied, “Yes, she does. What do you think should be done with dirty, naughty girls?”
Darky

Post by Darky »

Even before the twins’ CD player began blasting Akon’s “Smack That,” Alexis already knew the answer Stacy was getting at. Even if she could reply intelligibly, she would be too afraid to answer at all! Here she was, the babysitter who was supposed to be in charge, instead subjugated by her own charges! She had always put those brats in their places with a smack to their butts if necessary, and Alexis was now keenly aware of this new irony.

“They should get a spanking!” Tracy answered confidently. Unbeknownst to Alexis, Tracy then began showing various implements to the camera.

“I agree! Dirty Lexi deserves a good paddling to her big backside!” Stacy cheered. Carefully, she set down the video recorder, making sure it was still filming all the action. Then, she joined her sister in sorting through the instruments of punishment.

Leaving Alexis a few moments to dread the inevitable, the twins giggled evilly as they brandished their spanking gear. Some of them were classic, textbook items used for domestic discipline. A fair amount of them, however, were pretty unorthodox, and the twins relished the opportunity to experiment with them on their bound babysitter’s bottom. Upon choosing their first implements, Stacy and Tracy took positions on either side of Alexis’s sloppy ass. The apropos lyrics sang in the background:

‘Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae-Bo, and possibly bend you over; look back and watch me; smack that all on the floor!” At that moment, Stacy brought the back of her hairbrush harshly against Alexis’s fleshy left cheek, and Tracy followed with her ping-pong paddle against Alexis’s chubby right cheek. SMACK! WHAP! Chunks of cream and goo comically splattered everywhere while Alexis bellowed into her gag with alarm.

‘Smack that; give me some more!’ the song demanded. CRACK! THWAP! More slime spattered, and Alexis cried out.

‘Smack that; ‘til you get sore!’ SMACK! WHAP! Alexis’s sloppy cheeks jiggled, and chunks of peanut butter jangled like wind chimes dangling from her pubes.

‘Smack that; ohh-ohh-ohh-ohh!’ CRACK!!! THWAP!!! The twins brought their brush and paddle combo down so hard that Alexis’s breasts popped out of their cups. In fact, the combined force also managed to dislodged Alexis’s gag, and she sang her own ‘ohh-ohh-ohh-ohh!’

Although the twins were surprised by Alexis’s sudden voice, they laughed it off while they continued their assault on Alexis’s ass as the chorus repeated. SMACK! WHAP! CRACK! THWAP! Their rhythmic hairbrush and ping-pong paddle earned very audible squeals, pleas, and expletives from their bound teen. Of course, Alexis’s ass bounced around frantically, but it was unable to evade the steady strikes against it.

As part of their experiment, Stacy tried using the pointy, bristle side of the brush while Tracy switched to the rounded edge of the ping-pong paddle. CHIT! THUD! SCHICK! BONK! To Alexis, the bristles felt like dozens of needles stabbing her derriere while the sideways paddle struck agonizingly deep into her fleshy cheeks. Then, the twins traded instruments. CRACK! THWAP!

“Oh, shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Please stop!” Alexis cried while the twins gave her sore ass a short reprieve in order to grab new implements. Wielding a yardstick and wooden spoon combo, Stacy and Tracy merely laughed at her and continued their spanking. SCHWAP! SMACK! SCHWAP! SMACK! Alexis bellowed anew, feeling the sharp sting of pliable wood against her wide backside. SCHWAP! SMACK! SCHWAP! SMACK! While her bottom bobbed and quaked, gobs of peanut butter oozed between Alexis’s ample ass cheeks and over her protruding pussy. The twins giggled at the sloppy sight and continued with the spanking.

“Oooooh, your big booty is beginning to blush!” Tracy alliterated teasingly. SCHWAP!

“It’s so round and red!” Stacy laughed. SMACK!

“Tell us what a bad girl you are!” Tracy demanded, bringing her wooden spoon down harder to make her point. SCHWAP!!!

Alexis bitterly replied, “Oww! Never! Ahhh! Go to hell! Unh!” Despite her total humiliation and helplessness, Alexis did not want to give the brats any more satisfaction, but her newfound voice wavered despite her boldness.

“Disrespect and a potty-mouth only get you harder spankings!” Stacy taunted, bringing her yardstick across both of Alexis’s sticky thighs. SMACK!!! Tracy also took her wooden spoon and added quick successive smacks to each thigh. SLAP! SLAP! Both twins laughed aloud as Alexis yelped and reared up in response to the unexpected strike against her sensitive upper legs.

As before, the twins swapped their weapons and continued their spankings. SCHWAP! SMACK! With her new yardstick, Tracy was easily able to span her attack across both Alexis’s amply wide cheeks. SCHWAP! She giggled as Alexis’s cheeks bounced and jiggled. SCHWAP! Meanwhile, Stacy practiced making precise strikes with the spoon. CRACK! SMACK! In between her sister’s whacks, Stacy aimed at the tender skin near the inside of Alexis’s deep ass crevasse. SMACK! CRACK! The bound teen still had a large peanut butter mess between her ass cheeks, but each successive spank made the goop ooze slowly downward. CRACK! SCHWAP!

“Fuck! Ow! Ow!!! OW!!! Fuck! OW!!!” Alexis yelled as she wriggled her sore ass and thighs.

“What did we tell you about those naughty words, Lexi?!” Tracy mocked. SCHWAP!

Stacy added, “I guess we’ll have to try something else on your big, burning buns!” SMACK! SMACK!

While the twins paused to retrieve their new spanking implements, Alexis was left to groan at the sensations in her lower-half and listen to the song continue: ‘Look back and watch me; smack that all on the floor! Smack that; give me some more! Smack that; ‘til you get sore! Smack that; ohh-ohh-ohh-ohh!’ Alexis was really learning to dislike that song.

With a wicked twinkle in her eye, Tracy returned with a short, looped extension cord. Stacy, on the other hand, grasped a solid aluminum flashlight as she approached Alexis’s throbbing derriere. Using quick wrist snaps, Tracy whipped each of Alexis’s blushing cheeks, leaving harsh lines across each buttock. SCHWICK! SCHWICK! Then, Stacy authoritatively followed with the flashlight across each reddened cheek, making Alexis’s bubble butt ripple and quake. THUNK! THUNK!

Alexis shrieked unintelligibly as the extension cord bit into her tender cheeks, and she futilely shimmied her ass to avoid the punishment. Each lash left a stinging stripe across her cheeks. SCHWICK! SCHWICK! However, the rigid flashlight made her huff and puff quite a bit as well, for the hefty thing punished her poor ass deeper than ever before! Each strike shook her fleshy ass to the core. THUNK! THUNK! Alexis had never been spanked like this, and it was humiliating to think that these brats were responsible for it! SCHWICK! SCHWICK! THUNK! THUNK!

“Look back and watch me; smack that all on the floor!” the twins sang as they continued spanking their babysitter. Stacy and Tracy gleefully watched Alexis’s messy, red ass bob, jiggle, and buck! SCHWICK! SCHWICK! THUNK! THUNK! Then, they switched tools, taking a moment to note the new stripes adorning their captive’s aching ass cheeks.

Alexis whimpered, “Ohhhh, please! Stop it! It hurts so bad! Please!”

“Hmmn, I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet, Lexi!” Stacy chided, whipping the extension cord across each helpless thigh. SCHWICK! SCHWICK!

“Besides, there’s a lot of naughty bottom for us to punish back here, Lexi!” Tracy noted, making each of Alexis’s ass cheeks jump with focused blows to the crease between each cheek and thigh. THUNK! THUNK!

While Alexis shrieked and groaned, Stacy continued focusing on her thighs as Tracy targeted that same crease. SCHWICK! SCHWICK! THUNK! THUNK! All the while, the twins had a good chuckle at the peanut butter continually oozing between Alexis’s ample cheeks. Since the goop flowed toward the ground, her pussy was now an icky mix of curly hairs and lumpy peanut butter. Long strands of the stuff dangled from her pubes and jangled with each punishing spank, periodically plopping between Alexis’s knees or onto her inner thighs. Meanwhile, the girl’s dainty asshole was just beginning to peep into view. Of course, the whole grotesque feeling was not lost on Alexis, but it was nothing compared to the pain of her searing rear! SCHWICK! SCHWICK! THUNK! THUNK!

“Admit that you’ve been a naughty girl, Lexi, and we’ll consider stopping,” Stacy offered. SCHWICK! SCHWICK!

Tracy added, “And, you will address us as Princess Stacy and Princess Tracy.” THUNK! THUNK!

“OH! AH! Okay, okay!” Alexis painfully conceded. “I’ve been... I’ve been a... naughty girl! Unh! OH! Please stop!”

“And, what will you call us?” Tracy reminded. THUNK! THUNK!

“Ohhh! Unh! P-Princess Tracy and... Princess Stacy! Ohhh!” Alexis moaned.

“Well, it’s a start,” Stacy acknowledged with a smirk. SCHWICK! SCHWICK!

“Now, say ‘I am Lexi with the big, red rump!’” Tracy demanded. THUNK! THUNK!

Alexis pouted, “OW! Unh! Hey, you said that--”

“You’ll do as you’re told!” Stacy interrupted. SCHWICK! SCHWICK! SCHWICK!

“OH! OH! OH! Shit! Okay! I am Lexi... with the big, red rump! Ohh!”

“Now, say ‘Princess Stacy and Princess Tracy rule me!’” Tracy demanded again. THUNK! THUNK! THUNK!

“Ah! Oh! Unh! Princess Stacy and Princess Tracy rule me! Ah!” Alexis blurted.

Upon Alexis saying that aloud without argument, Stacy and Tracy beamed at each other with sly grins. While the situation hadn’t seemed to actually change, the twins now relished the thought of their babysitter as their own pet. Truly, they had totally dominated and humiliated their bitchy babysitter! However, they weren’t done yet!

“Very good, Lexi,” Stacy cooed, rubbing the coiled extension cord up and down Alexis’s thighs and buttocks. She took a moment to stop the music, too.

“We’ll stop spanking you... with these things, at least,” Tracy laughed, shining the flashlight into the pet door. She could see Alexis burying her face in her folded arms, and she could see the girl’s shirt sagging down a bit. At that moment, Tracy noticed something and smiled, beckoning her sister to take a look, too. Both girls chuckled as they gazed at Alexis’s freed tits and quietly agreed that something would have to be done about them later.

“Ohhhh... Please let me go! You’ve made your point. I’ve done everything you’ve said,” Alexis panted. However, both girls were busy getting their final spanking toys.

“Well,” Stacy countered, “no, you haven’t, Lexi. You didn’t address us properly just now.” Comically, she brought a Barbie doll face-first into each of Alexis’s fleshy cheeks. TICK! TICK!

“Stacy’s right, Lexi!” Tracy agreed, aiming an empty slingshot point-blank at Alexis’s right cheek. CRACK! Alexis yelped as the elastic nipped her ass. Tracy repeated the same thing on the left cheek. CRACK!

“OH! OW! I’m sorry, Princess Stacy and Princess Tracy! Ohhh!” Alexis whined.

By now, however, the twins were laughing too hard at the ridiculous toys they were using to spank Alexis’s ass. TICK! CRACK! TICK! CRACK! Alexis didn’t know she was being punished with a doll and a slingshot, but she did know one felt weird and another stung badly! TICK! CRACK! TICK! CRACK! Much to Alexis’s chagrin, the twins completely peppered their captive’s throbbing ass and thighs with blows from their silly paddles.

Finally, instead of switching paddles completely, both girls took turns shooting M&M’s at Alexis’s defenseless backside. Alexis’s poor asshole and pussy lips were worth 10 points; her pubic mound and ass crack were worth 7 points; her bubble butt was worth 5 points; her thighs were worth 3 points; and anywhere else on her was worth only 1 point. Unfortunately for Alexis, Tracy was quite the marksman with that slingshot! At 153 points later, a handful of M&M’s were stuck in Alexis’s peanut buttery pussy hairs, and a telltale yellow candy peeked out from the bound girl’s dainty asshole. Alexis could only groan in humiliated disgust.

After only earning 87 points, Stacy was a little bitter, even though she did hit Alexis’s pussy and ass crack a couple times. She blamed her misfortune squarely on Alexis’s wriggling hips and angrily grabbed the slingshot from her sister. At point-blank range, Stacy fired an M&M at her babysitter’s pussy, scoring a direct hit on Alexis’s pussy lips with both the M&M and the slingshot’s elastic! With a telltale blue candy now peering from between her nether lips, Alexis shrieked and bucked in surprise and pain.

“Ten points! I win!” Stacy celebrated.

“Yes... I think that one wins it for you,” chuckled Tracy agreeably.

“Shit! Shit! SHIT! What are you doing to me?! Stop! Ohhh!” Alexis bellowed.

“You’d better address us correctly, or you’ll get more of the same!” Stacy warned.

“Ohhh! Fine! Please stop it, Princess Stacy and Princess Tracy! Let me go! Unh!”

“That’s much better, Lexi,” Tracy praised, grabbing the Barbie doll and fanning out its hair. Gently, she began tickling the doll’s hair up and down Alexis’s inner thighs. Taking a cue from her sister, Stacy snatched up the decorative feather they had brought and began tickling it over Alexis’s well-spanked derriere. Up and down they stroked the girl’s sensitive ass and thighs.

“Wh-what are you doing... Princess Stacy and Princess Tracy? Ohhh...” Alexis asked timidly.

“Shush! Your Princesses want no talking now!” Stacy corrected. She began tickling the feather around Alexis’s ass crack while Tracy began tracing near her sticky pussy. Both girls winked at each other and wondered how their captive would respond.

After a few minutes, Alexis noticed that she began feeling the tickling even more than the soreness in her ass and thighs. To her, it was extremely odd to go from painful spankings to pleasurable touches. Fortunately, the tickling actually soothed the burning on her ass and thighs. Before long, Alexis’s hips began swaying with this new attention yet occasionally jerking when she became too ticklish.

Mischievously, Stacy noticed the lips of Alexis’s pussy finally bloom from behind the mess of peanut butter, and she focused her tickling along each delicate fold. Tracy continued to make sure all of Alexis’s thighs received ticklish attention. Both twins gently traced their fingers up and down their babysitter’s slender waist and along her taut stomach.

In the back of Alexis’s mind, this was beyond bizarre, yet her hips gyrated like they had a mind of their own. She was now feeling really good and... sexy? It conflicted her to feel so aroused, but Alexis knew that this was much better than being spanked! Like she was told, Alexis didn’t say a single word... save for an occasional moan.

Continuing their ticklish ministrations, Stacy and Tracy giddily watched Alexis’s full, round ass roll and swerve. Increasingly, Alexis’s pussy lips grew poutier than ever, and her pussy and asshole finally dropped the M&M’s they were forced to hold. It was quite a sight! The twins knew all of this was being caught on tape, and they couldn’t believe how dramatically Alexis was responding! It was perfect! Still, they wondered, how far might this go...?
Darky

Post by Darky »

Suddenly, Alexis’s phone began ringing and buzzing, startling the mischievous twins. They had left their babysitter’s phone for dead, but apparently, it could still receive calls after all! While Stacy continued tickling her feather between Alexis’s ample ass cheeks, Tracy reached for the phone to see who was calling. One quick glance was all Tracy needed to see that Alexis’s boyfriend was calling, and she smirked evilly.

“Just... just let it ring!” Alexis stammered, knowing full well what the twins might be thinking. The bound teen’s fog of arousal quickly began to lift. Truly, she was horrified at the idea of the twins talking to anyone on her phone! Who knew what embarrassing things they might say or do?!

“You didn’t address us by our proper titles, Lexi! So, you’d better do exactly as Stacy says right now, or this conversation will get pretty interesting!” Tracy scolded just as she was answering the phone. “Why, hello, Brad!”

“Lexi, I think it’s time for another dance... with the appropriate costume!” Stacy whispered ominously to Alexis. “You’d better not lose this, or I’ll have Tracy send Brad all those dirty pictures on your phone!”

Momentarily, Alexis was confused by Stacy’s “costume” reference, but she knew she didn’t want Brad to know anything about this whole humiliating ordeal! However, her confusion was short-lived, as she felt something pointy press against her scrawny asshole! Alexis yipped when she felt a narrow, sharp shaft slide a couple inches into her tight anus, yet she could feel a strange, gentle softness emerging from between her rounded cheeks. Next, she could hear the CD player switching songs, and Alexis soon recognized the unmistakable intro to Nelly, P. Diddy, and Murphy Lee’s “Shake Ya Tailfeather.” Groaning in disgust, Alexis immediately deduced where Stacy had stuffed that large, tickling feather...

“Shake your tailfeather, Lexi!” Stacy urged jeeringly.

Tracy continued on the phone, “Well, Alexis is... a bit tied up at the moment. This is Tracy, by the way.”

Desperate to keep her humiliation away from her boyfriend, Alexis once again began dancing for the sadistic twins. With her burning, sticky buttocks and sloppy pussy, Alexis found it challenging to get into the rhythm at first. The feather jammed into her asshole didn’t make things any easier either! Soon enough, however, Alexis tried to imagine herself shaking her rump at a relaxing dance club.

‘Come here, girl. What your name is? Where you from? Turn around, who you came with? Is that your ass, or your momma have reindeer?’ the first verse began. Alexis’s round, red ass swished from side to side, fanning the fluffy feather to-and-fro.

Tracy tried to keep her composure as she continued conversing: “Yeah... your girlfriend is really... nice. She’s been showing us some hot dance moves!”

While her sister chatted with Brad, Stacy took full control of the camcorder and giddily recorded Alexis’s dancing derriere. She carefully documented the teen’s crimson ass and thighs and got a good view of Alexis’s pouting pussy lips among her gooey pubes. Of course, Stacy made very sure she filmed Alexis’s flailing feather, and she zoomed in close enough to show exactly where that plume was stuffed!

The chorus began: ‘Let me see you take it low. Girl go and take it low. We can even do it slow, (we can even do it slow). Take it where you want to go, (take it where you want to go).’ Alexis’s ample ass gyrated in hypnotic circles, making the feather’s movement more elaborate.

The chorus continued: ‘Just take that ass to the floor. Pop something, move something; shake ya tailfeather.’ At the song’s suggestion, Alexis popped her ass in and out as she tried to squat closer to the ground, causing the feather to bob up and down comically. Unbeknownst to the bound babysitter, she was obscenely thrusting her messy pussy toward Stacy’s vigilant camcorder!

“Work it harder,” Stacy quietly coaxed, despite the fact that the twin was plenty pleased with what she was taping so far.

“Well, technically,” Tracy told Brad, “she’s not really supposed to have guests over... What were you guys thinking about doing anyway?”

As the chorus repeated itself, Alexis attempted to heed Stacy’s cruel warning. The more she bounced her bubble butt, the more the feather’s pointy tip sent unpleasant reminders deep within her tight asshole! However, Alexis was still very determined to keep Brad out of this whole situation! So, instead of her typical focus when she danced, Alexis begrudgingly found herself focusing on how she maneuvered her plumed, little anus. Now, in addition to her sexy thrusts and gyrations, the bound teen squeezed her little sphincter to add more flair to her humiliating dance, hoping to abate the wicked twins’ cruelty.

“Yeah, that’s it! Keep it up!” Stacy encouraged, trying not to chuckle too hard as she happily filmed Alexis’s degradation.

“Go out for ice cream?” Tracy laughed. “That does sound good, but it seems Alexis already had some earlier...”

The second verse started: ‘Now, real girls get down on the floor, (on the floor). Now, get that money, honey, act like you know, (like you know). Mama, I like how you dance; the way you fit in them pants. And, to the floor take it low, girl, do it again.’ Shaking her tailfeather wildly toward the floor, Alexis mewled quietly as she felt the sharp shaft rattle around her rectum. She could have sworn she felt it slide outward just a little bit, and she definitely had mixed feelings about this! As humiliated as she was with her fluffy tail, Alexis much more feared the promise of further humiliation without it!

“No, I checked,” Tracy worded purposefully, “Alexis still isn’t in a position where she can talk to you right now.”

While the chorus repeated itself, Alexis tried to listen to Tracy’s conversation with her boyfriend, and she was growing increasingly aggravated while she worked her round, red ass. She wanted their conversation to end immediately, yet she still fretted about that contemptible feather falling out. Instinctively, she squeezed her ample cheeks together while she did her pussy-popping move, causing her dance to become rather awkward and rigid.

“Ah, ah, ah! Unclench, unclench!” Stacy hissed. “Relax more! I’d better see that hot, little asshole at all times... or else!”

“Okay, okay!” Alexis whined, taken completely aback by Stacy’s crude bluntness. The captive babysitter relaxed everything below her waist and slowed her bottom’s rhythm into a sleeker, more sultry gyration. Still, Stacy intensively coached her throughout the third verse and final chorus, and the frightened Alexis tried to follow every command. Now, every movement seemed to be about getting her little, feathered anus to jut out as far as possible, and this also served to make the plume jiggle more miserably within her butt. Embarrassingly, Alexis could feel the warm light of Stacy’s camcorder focused right on her dainty asshole. In this unwilling position, Alexis’s gooey pussy was also exceptionally prominent, causing even her inner lips to separate sexily for the camera!

“Well... actually...” the distracted Tracy said to Brad, “Alexis’s phone... has been beeping about a low battery... for a little while now.”

As the outro of the song finally played, Alexis gyrated her reddened ass under her own direction, but she humiliatingly focused on making her adorned asshole the center of attention. Of course, this still put the teen’s sloppy pussy on full display, much to the twins’ amusement! The fluffy feather flopped around loosely, and Alexis feared that it wasn’t going to stay in place until the song finished!

“Better keep your tailfeather in, Lexi,” chided Stacy.

“Yeah, I’ll certainly let Alexis know that you called,” Tracy said with feigned concern. “I’m sure she’ll give you a call when she’s free, but you know us twins... We’re double trouble!”

Now, Alexis’s mind was a mix of hope and dread. She could hear the phone call winding down rather uneventfully, but she could feel the feather practically dangling from her ass now! The beat of the song was starting to fade, and her reddened derriere began to move more delicately in kind.

“Lexi...!” Stacy scolded as she recorded Alexis’s drooping feather.

Tracy concluded, “Don’t worry, Brad! We’ll take good care of Lexi! Talk to you later! Buh-bye!”

With the song and phone call concluded, Alexis’s ass ground to a halt. Still paranoid about following orders, the bound teen arched her back and presented her ass and pussy in an unnecessarily lewd manner. The hapless feather finally gave way and slid down Alexis’s pussy before drifting onto the porch. At the sight of this, the terrible twins burst into sick laughter, turning Alexis’s face red with embarrassment once more.

“Awwww, little Lexi lost her tailfeather!” Stacy sneered.

Tracy guffawed, “That was brilliant, Stacy! I almost couldn’t talk on the phone! Seeing that big, red ass bounce around with a big, poofy feather coming out of it... Priceless!”

“I know! You’ll definitely want to see this tape later! I got some really good close-ups!”

“And, look... just look at this! Lexi’s got her butt and bush all sticking out like she wants some more trouble! Look at that!”

“Isn’t that hilarious?!” Stacy added, zooming the camera once more onto Alexis’s prominently positioned posterior.

Adjusting herself to a less suggestive pose, Alexis blushed further and managed to speak: “Ha ha, yes, very funny with the dancing and the feather and such. Thank you... for not telling Brad about this. I... I won’t tell him either. Now, will you please let me go... Princess Stacy and Princess Tracy?” Alexis hated every second of saying that.

“My, my, my! Lexi even remembered how to address us!” Tracy grinned. “And, yes, we will let you go... eventually. But, first, don’t you want to hear the message Brad has for you?”

Suspicious, Alexis asked, “Message... for me?”

Deviously, Tracy began pushing buttons on Alexis’s dying phone. In a matter of moments, Alexis’s phone began vibrating nonstop, so Tracy quickly pressed the buzzing device against her captive’s exposed pussy and ass! Since her phone was a clamshell design, it curved nicely around Alexis’s pussy and asshole! At the same time, Stacy was sliding Alexis’s ruined panties back up, allowing the garment to hold the phone in place for Tracy.

“Oh, no! Take it out!” Alexis pleaded. While Stacy and Tracy pulled her panties taut once more, Alexis felt the vibrations all over her most intimate areas. She was greatly disturbed in knowing that her own phone was being used against her in such a way! Alexis tried to shimmy her hips in order to dislodge vibrating device, but her panties held it right in place. Despite her situation, Alexis found her pussy oddly tingling again.

Laughing at Alexis’s new predicament, the evil twins took a few moments to watch and film the buzzing contraption contained within their babysitter’s messy panties. They observed the teen’s round, red ass squirming futilely while the gusset of her panties quivered with a life of its own. Neither of them could grow tired of watching Alexis’s full, bubble butt work itself into an erotic frenzy, and they excitedly considered their many devious plans for the poor girl!

Finding herself becoming unwillingly aroused, Alexis was taken by surprise when the twins unexpectedly began tickling her again. However, this was not the gentle, teasing tickling from earlier. No, this was full-on tickle torture from the twins! Alexis felt fingers attacking her sides and stomach, and the sensation was so overwhelming that she found herself laughing involuntarily.

“Tickle, tickle!” the twins cooed as they began their tickling assault. Much to their entertainment, Stacy and Tracy watched Alexis’s sexy body lurch and struggle with renewed desperation. Not even her stripping, spanking, or sullying evoked the kind of fighting they were seeing now! Alexis’s hips, thighs, and ass pitched and yawed with a stormy vigor before the twins’ gazing eyes. As they watched her combativeness, both began to wonder if their babysitter’s bindings would continue to hold!

“NO! Oh, shit! Stop! NO!” laughed Alexis almost breathlessly. Practically every muscle in her body was tensed, and after a couple minutes, Alexis’s chest and abdomen really began to ache. All the while, the buzzing intruder between her legs continued to cling to her tingling pussy and anus! She struggled fervently against her own cell phone and the twins’ tickling fingers, but she couldn’t seem to lose either of them.

Finally, after a couple agonizing minutes, Alexis’s cell phone emitted a series of beeps before it finally stopped entirely. This barely gave the bound teen a reprieve, for the tickling sensations now overpowered almost everything else. The twins watched Alexis’s pantied crotch cease quivering, but they continued to torment their babysitter with constant tickling along her stomach and ribs. Seeing Alexis’s bubble butt writhe and squirm was too good to stop!

“Stop! Oh, stop! You’re gonna... make me... pee myself! STOP!” Alexis panted. Tensed as she was, Alexis didn’t think she could take much more without wetting herself!

“Awwww, baby Lexi gonna pee her panties?!” Stacy taunted, increasing her tickling effort.

Tracy jeered, “Baby Lexi gonna have a droopy, soggy diaper?!”

“Better hold it in, baby Lexi, because your little toy phone will get all wet!” Stacy giggled.

“And, you’ll have to be punished, baby Lexi!” Tracy promised, intensifying Alexis’s tickling agony with aggressive fingers. She eyed Alexis’s crotch for a moment, then gave her sister a mischievous wink. Regardless of what happened, both of them had plenty more humiliations in store for their captive babysitter!