Looking for a Story (AR, camp, chaperone)

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
Frank89

Looking for a Story (AR, camp, chaperone)

Post by Frank89 »

I'm looking for an AR story I read years ago. For some reason I believe it to be a Daring Diane story as it is her style, but I have checked her entire blog and couldn't find it. Maybe I just found the story through a link on her blog, or it was just deleted and never reuploaded.

It was set in some camp (girls scouts or something) for young girls. One of the adult chaperones threatened her charges that if "any girl" messed up (on some trial or marching or I don't know), she would be marched back to camp naked. Or something along these lines. Then the girls get her to show something and she falls in the mud. After she strips out of her muddy clothing, the girls use her own rule against her and she is marched back to camp naked. Then she is given a note to give to the head chaperone to explain her situation, but the note just paints her as a clumsy camper and she gets stuck as one. Not sure if there were any continuations.