The Young Teacher (Story from deviant art)

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
blueballs

The Young Teacher (Story from deviant art)

Post by blueballs »

The story is originally from deviant art, by WritingFrontWedgies.

Being the young, fun teacher sucked. It wasn’t like it was in a cartoon or anime or whatever. There wasn’t a fine line of respect for your teacher with a nice mix of friendship thrown in. Students didn’t look up to you like you were a big sister figure. When you’re a twenty-two-year-old attractive blonde teaching high school seniors, they see you as more than a piece of ass to take advantage of.

“All right, settle down,” I said, walking in the noisy classroom, getting ready to start the last period of the day. Only a few respectful kids actually listened to me, and the rest seemed to get louder to compensate.

“Nice ass, Ms. Brooks!” Jake, the football team’s star quarterback yelled, as was his daily routine.

I just sighed. I knew he was right, though I would never dare agree out loud. I kept five-four body in phenomenal shape with daily visits to the gym. The trips didn’t do much for my C-cup boobs, but they did more than enough for my butt to even it all out. I had a bubble butt years before I took exercise seriously. My genetics just favored my rear end. When I started doing workouts for it, I had to size up in underwear because of how many wedgies I got naturally. My sister told me to just cut out the middle man and wear thongs, but I never could. They were the most uncomfortable kind of underwear I could try, so I stuck exclusively to bikinis.

Back to Jake, he was hardly the first one to make such comments about my body. I hated loose clothes, so when I opted for my tighter jeans or slacks, I knew I gave the entire damn school a show. I’d been asked to change my wardrobe around, and I always refused. I would wear the exact same kind of outfits that other teachers wore. It was just a problem because of my figure. Nearly all of my skin was covered every damn day. That’s what made the comments so damn frustrating. Every now and then I’d get a genuine question about my workout routine. I even managed to strike up a lovely conversation with a senior—a boy, Adam, no less—about how I exercised. He admitted he came to me because he overheard his girlfriend talking about my ass, but in a rare turn of events, he listened to what I had to say. Once he was out of school, if he ended up being single, I wouldn’t mind being a little more than just a history teacher to him.

I shook my head. Thinking about the one nice conversation I managed to have with a student in my first year at the school wasn’t going to make dealing with the classroom any easier, especially since I became self-conscious of my underwear. I had slept in, so in my dash to get ready, I threw pink bikini undies on with white slacks. I didn’t have anything else to cover myself with, so I didn’t bother checking to see if my underwear was visible through my pants. If there was nothing I could do about it, I wasn’t going to let it worry me. Besides, it wasn’t like my pantylines were hardly a secret. I’d heard enough to the contrary to know I showed more than I always wanted.

“Open your textbooks to page-”

“Nah, I don’t think we’ll be doing that.” The voice belonged to a pretty blonde, Haley. The second prettiest in the class, behind me, but the prettiest of the students there.

“Let’s not do this again, Haley.” I folded my arms and jerked my head to the classroom door. “Do you want to be sent to the principal’s office today?”

“Sending me to Principal Allen isn’t what you need to worry about today,” she replied with a smug grin stretching across her face. “I’m getting a little tired of your attitude, Ms. Brooks.”

I narrowed my eyes. “What are you-”

Then it happened. In movies and books, whenever something is about to go wrong, the victim always has some kind of feeling. It’s some kind of Hollywood Spider-Sense to get the audience ready for whatever is about to happen. Or it’s some kind of normal gut feeling that someone gets, like a reasonable sixth sense survival instinct. One would think that I would have had that kind of instinct, given the hostility I’d dealt with I’d started teaching high school.

One of my students had been hiding under my desk. Since I didn’t sit down, I didn’t see him. Since I was so focused on the disruptive class and inappropriate comment Jake threw my way, I didn’t notice when his hands reached out. I only noticed him when he had his hands around the sides of my pants. I was too late to stop him before they were suddenly at my ankles. It was strange. Time seemed to slow down when it happened, though I couldn’t move, I could still feel every millimeter of fabric as they slipped down my smooth legs. I even felt my butt jiggle during the pantsing. He shoved me out from behind the safety of my desk. The pants puddled at my ankles prevented me from keeping my footing, so I fell face first, butt in the air, right in front of the entire class.

It wasn’t even the first time it had happened to me. I was always a pretty girl, but I certainly wasn’t popular in high school. My best friends were the books I loved to get buried in, especially when history was involved. I was something of a rare breed in high school. A pretty blonde, nice butt, perky boobs, pleasing small waist, eye-catching wide hips, all while being unpopular and entirely socially inept. That made me a prime target for bullying, which was why my sweatpants were yanked to the ground in my junior year. As a nerdy girl, wearing “sexy” underwear was never at the top of my priorities. Even when I hit college or my career, I was a bikini girl all the way. The fact that my panties had been pink with little Pokémon designs on them was what made the pantsing humiliating.

At twenty-two, my pink bikini briefs had little blue hearts on them, so it wasn’t much better. Sue me, I may have gotten older, but girls had the benefit of having an overwhelming selection of underwear to choose from. I liked to choose those cute, colorful, and fun pairs of panties. It would have just been great to not have hot pink undies with freaking blue hearts on them. In my haste, why couldn’t I have worn, I don’t know, black briefs instead? No one makes fun of a twenty-two-year-old for wearing regular black panties, even if they aren’t a thong or a cheeky cut.

“No fuckin’ way!” It was Haley who yelled through a fit of laughter. “I think my little sister has those panties. Are you six years old?”

My face started burning red from humiliation. The pantsing was bad enough. After all, most girls’ panties were designed to leave some, or most, of our butts uncovered. For me, not even boyshorts provided the full coverage I wanted. My butt was just too big for the tiny undies to cover entirely. Having over half my butt cheeks shown to a bunch of high school seniors was mortifying. Throw on my embarrassing panties, and I wanted to crawl in a hole and find a new career path.

“Y’know, I always thought someone as hot as her would be more of a thong girl,” Jake said. I kept my eyes to the floor, still unable to move, so I couldn’t see him. That didn’t change that I could feel his eyes glued to my ass and the panties doing a mediocre job covering them.

“Are you kidding?” Haley asked. “You can see this bitch’s lines through her pants every damn day. She’s never been in the same city as a thong.”

“Hey, how about we fix that?” Jake offered.

I froze entirely. I still had my butt up in the air, pants around my ankles, and my face nearly planted against the floor. My body wouldn’t move. I was sure Jake was about to take my panties off and get a thong to put on me. I had no idea where he’d get one, but it wouldn’t surprise me if one of the girls carried a thong around in their backpacks. I had a spare pair of panties in my own purse. As a girl, I never knew when I might need to swap undies really quick.

Thankfully, I wasn’t stripped of my underwear. What happened wasn’t much better. I was lifted off the ground by the back of my panties. My eyes went wide and nearly popped out of my skull. When I say I was lifted, I don’t mean I was just brought to my feet by my panties. I was lifted fully off the ground, the cotton fully splitting my ample cheeks, and to add insult to injury, tightened hard against my crotch

I started to scream for help and because of the pain. A large hand was slapped across my mouth to muffle my shriek. I kicked my smooth legs around enough to shake my white pants off. It freed my legs, but it also made me feel so exposed. As mentioned, a girl’s panties were already criminally small. Seriously, the guy who thought the default for women’s underwear should be a triangular when our hips were very round was a huge asshole. Bikini panties left so little to the imagination on a good day, and mine were having a pretty bad day.

“Someone find something to shut her up!” Jake yelled. He was the one who was holding me up by my panties, because of course it was him. He was certainly going to get a nice view of that bubble butt he liked so much. He adjusted his grip to the legholes of my panties, making them dig even harder in my butt, forcing me to cry out in pain against his hand.

“I found these!” I turned enough to see Hayley pulling my blue and white striped bikini briefs I kept in my purse. She waved the small piece of fabric in front of my face. “At least these are normal.”

Jake took his hand off my mouth for a second. I opened it to shriek for help, but before I could, Haley stuffed my spare panties in my mouth. My scream came out even more muffled than it had behind Jake’s hand. With some duct tape, Haley made sure the panties weren’t leaving my mouth any time soon. Thank God the undies were new and cleaned. To make sure no one was going to see, Haley lowered the little blind I kept on the door to prevent distractions during testing.

“Well, well, well, hard to be on your high horse with panties rammed up your ass, ain’t it?” Haley tilted my chin so I could look at her smug face. I tried to glare, but she had a point. With a wedgie so deep I could taste cotton in the back of my throat, I was hardly in a position to be confident. “Hey, put her on one of those hooks.”

The hooks in questions hung a few feet off the ground for coats. With a grunt, Jake carried me to the hooks by my underwear, bouncing me with each step. I groaned in pain in my panty-gag, the wedgie forcing my undies to crush my crotch. I had no idea if having pubic hair would have helped, but I was seriously regretting shaving myself totally smooth that morning. There was the matter of the gnarly cameltoe I was giving my class too. I shot my hands down to my privates to try and alleviate the wedgie, which did precisely nothing. Dropping me on the hook just pushed my panties harder against my most intimate areas.

Haley took out her phone and started taking pictures, giggling uncontrollably. “Hey, hey, why stop at her pants? Let’s see the goods!”

I started to squirm and thrash, trying to free myself from the hook. I kept one hand the huge blue heart that covered my cameltoe, using my other hand to try and free my panties from the hook that held me up. There was no getting my panties off that damn hook, no matter how hard I tried. Haley and Jake didn’t even bother to stop me. All the working out I did, and I still couldn’t get a piece of multicolored cotton off a damn hook.

“You can take her top off,” Jake said. “Ripping her bra off is a good way to get arrested for assault.”

I was pretty sure yanking a woman’s pants to her ankles to expose her to a classroom of seniors was also assault, though I was impressed with Jake’s forethought. An eighteen-year-old boy ripping off a twenty-two-year-old woman’s shirt and bra was, in fact, a great way to get arrested. Not that it was going to be any different if Haley did it. The reaction to a girl doing that to another one would be much better than if a boy did it.

“Fine, you big baby.” Haley shook her head, as if stripping his helpless teacher was somehow a sign of weakness. It wasn’t even like he didn’t want to do it. He just wasn’t stupid enough to get arrested for a crime.

It was Haley who took that dubious honor. With a twisted grin, she put her hands on my shirt, right above my boobs and just under my collar. I shook my head and tried to plead with her not to. I think that just fueled her more, even though no words made it past the panties in my mouth and duct tape over them. Begging her to stop would have just made it worse. I knew that, and didn’t matter, because she ripped open my shirt. I gasped as buttons flew everywhere, the force of my shirt being ripped open making my boobs jiggle in the deep purple push-up bra that held them up.

“Holy shit, she has some tits!” Jake yelled, drawing attention to the ample cleavage my push-up bra created. The boys in the class cheered. There was no shortage of phones to take pictures and record me.

Haley rolled her eyes and shook her head. “No, she doesn’t. She’s just wearing a bra that pushes her boobs up to her throat.”

A crude assessment, though not entirely untruthful. The particular bra I had on was one that was advertised to add three whole cup sizes. Frankly, I just liked having it because the purple was pretty, and the thing gave me so much support that I sometimes I forgot I even had boobs hanging from my chest. It giving my modest, though not unremarkable, boobs some help was just a bonus for me.

To prove her point, Haley reached around my back and undid my bra clasp, immediately making my boobs lose most of their support. I shook my head and screamed into my panty-gag. I’d never, literally never, had my boobs seen by anyone outside of my doctor. There were no boyfriends, girlfriends, or friends who’d seen my girls. There were no mistakes or slip-ups that would have had me in a spot where someone could have even seen my bra, let alone my bare boobs.

As if sensing that truth, Haley made a show of it. I tried to stop her any way I could. My arms flailed around, hitting her in the ribs a few times. My hits weren’t very strong, so Haley just ignored them. Even though she was slowly taking away the top piece of my underwear, I couldn’t help but feel bad about hitting a student. It was entirely in self-defense, and I shouldn’t have felt bad about it all. Something about it just didn’t sit right with me.

“Tada!” she exclaimed, getting my bra straps off my arms and pulling it away from me.

Immediately, both my arms crossed my chest to cover myself as best I could. Unfortunately, that meant my cameltoe and the bright pink heart that covered it was on full display. I uselessly kicked my legs again, sending a sneaker a few feet in front of me. I tried to push my thighs together to hide my girly bits to no avail. Tears started to run down my face, shame and humiliation taking over.

“Oh, no, no, no.” Haley wagged a finger and dangled my bra in front of my face. “You’re not hiding them.”

She had Jake hold my arms back behind my back, fully exposing my chest to the class. I cried uncontrollably, my sobs making my boobs bounce pleasingly for everyone. Apparently, taking my shirt and bra off was too much for him, but holding my arms back so everyone could get a good look wasn’t. With my arms held back, Haley used my bra to bind them together at my wrists.

Everyone took their time to take full pictures and videos of my body. Sadly, none of them were stupid enough to post their spoils online. Sure, they would in the future, when I was going to be out of the hanging wedgie. No one could make the mistake of posting or sending something while I actively needed help. I couldn’t have that amount of good fortune.

“I wonder if she shaves!” I couldn’t tell who the voice belonged to over my crying and blood rushing in my ears.

“Hm, great question!” Haley added. “You know, Ms. Brooks always says there’s no such thing as a stupid question. How about we find out?”

Somehow, I still hadn’t learned my damn lesson. I shook my head back and forth, the only way I could beg her not to do it. Of course, without a bra, almost any motion made my boobs jiggle for the class. Any attempts to get away, fight back, or plead with Haley just sent her into a cackling frenzy. I knew she didn’t like me, but to go this far to humiliate me? To strip me down to my panties and have me hanging by them like I was in some cartoon? I wouldn’t have done this to my worst enemy!

Slipping behind me, pushing my butt against her sternum, she took two handfuls of the front of my panties. “Get ready! One...two...three!”

I gasped into my panty-gag as the panties I was actually wearing were yanked up to just under my boobs. The harsh frontal wedgie split my smooth lower lips without trouble, forcing me to groan against the panties in my mouth. The only saving grace was that Haley wasn’t that strong. Objectively, the front wedgie was hardly anything compared to hanging wedgie. But since it was my clit that was getting smooshed by the thin strip of cotton, it was the worst thing ever. Someone could have taken a meat cleaver, slammed it right into my lady bits, and that would have felt better. With both wedgies combined, I legitimately thought I was about to get cut in two.

And it was extra humiliating. Girls just couldn’t win. If I didn’t shave my pubic hair at all, they would have made fun of it. I’d seen it happen in gym class when some girls were changing. They’d have a little hair jutting out of their panties, and that hair was just a target for mean girls. But if you shaved, which I did, then everyone knew you went through the effort of grooming yourself. To people who wanted to humiliate you, it created some kind of expectation for your sex life. I was still a virgin on top of it, although with how deep my panties were, maybe I lost my claim to that.

“Looks like she does!” Hayley exclaimed, acting like it was the most shocking thing in the world. In fact, I wagered she was either shaved or waxed bare herself. That didn’t matter. She wasn’t the girl with undies splitting said shaved region.

With my boobs and pussy exposed, I hung my head in shame, my face burning with humiliation. Of course, I just had to put my hair up in a cute ponytail before I left. My blonde hair would have been long enough to cover my face. Instead, everyone had a face to place with the boobs, butt, and girl region they’d see.

Haley laughed in my ear, trying to pull the front of my panties up higher. I could feel my lips had completely enveloped the cotton, driving my underwear even harder against my poor clit. I was screaming into my gag, praying all the pulling wasn’t going to sand my little bud off. How the hell were my panties able to support me from the back and be pulled over my boobs? Just how stretchy and durable could a tiny piece of fabric be?

“I think it’s time we teach the teacher a lesson!” Hayley was met by loud cheers from the class. Only the respectful students weren’t watching or recording. Part of me wanted them to help, but I didn’t want them to end up like me. If one of my students was in the same position, it would be traumatizing.

A ruler was pulled out of Hayley’s backpack. Grinning, she slapped it against the palm of her hand. The use of corporal punishment in schools was something from yesteryear. Hayley looked like she was more than ready to bring it back with that nasty ruler.

Jake turned me to the side. It wasn’t enough to hide my boobs, and it exposed my butt, though it did at least hide my pussy from everyone but him. He might have been the worst guy to see my bare, panty-split womanhood. I glared at him, which only made him laugh. Glad only in panties, one shoe, and two socks, I couldn’t blame him for hardly being threatened.

THWACK!

I screamed into the gag as Hayley’s ruler struck my tight, bubble butt. I could feel my ass jiggle and ripple after the strike. She planted nine more hits, each one making me sob harder. The ruler was so small. It made the pain nightmarishly concentrate in such a thin area. The line across my cheeks throbbed in pain while laughter and taunts were thrown at my hanging body.

“Everyone gets ten!” Hayley yelled. “Get in line, get ready, and get to spanking!”

There were thirty kids in the class. My poor ass was hit three hundred times. The only relief I got came from the respectful students. Hayley and Jake threatened to have them beaten up if they didn’t go along with spanking me, so I couldn’t blame them when they joined in. They were forced to spank me, or they were going to get hurt. I got it. Mercifully, they were much gentler than the other students, doing just enough to get by. The boys were particularly brutal with the ruler. How the ruler didn’t snap was beyond me. For that matter, how my butt didn’t start bleeding was beyond me.

When the three-hundredth spanking came, the bell rang out, signaling that class was over. I was bawling my eyes out, tears and snot running down my face. There was no way I was going to be able to sit down ever again. I’d have to tape cool ice to my ass to get any kind of relief from the burning heat. My butt was going to be miserably bruised over the weekend.

I felt my hands free, sending waves of relief and excitement through my captured body. Those feelings were short lived. The bra that was used to keep my arms bound was handed off to Jake, presumably as a reward for his great work. If he wasn’t a star quarterback, and admittedly very attractive, I’d figure it was the only way an asshole like that could get any piece of a woman’s underwear. Hayley taped my hands behind my back with duct tape as Jake left, stuffing my bra in his backpack, ensuring the girls weren’t going to be supported until I could get home. Everyone but Hayley followed the quarterback out.

Hayley lifted my head up with her ruler. “I hope you’ve learned your lesson, bitch. This isn’t your school. This isn’t even your classroom anymore. Understand?”

“Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!” I yelled. Panties were still duct taped in my mouth, so Hayley didn’t get the message. She just laughed and tapped my forehead with the ruler.

“Here, a couple for the road.” She stepped back and blew me a kiss.

The ruler hit my pussy lips first, making me jolt and cry out. Even though the lips weren’t the most sensitive part of everything downstairs, they were hardly numb to stimuli. Just for good measure, Hayley hit me between the legs again. The second strike hit me right on the clit, a complete bullseye on the sensitive bundle of nerves. I shrieked into the panties in my mouth, fresh tears running down my face. Thin panties pushing up against my little bud offered no protection. Hell, they probably made them worse.

By the grace of God, Hayley left after grabbing a few more photos, cackling at her complete, dominant victory. With the door closed, I was left in silence, still suspended by my undies. The kids took the rest of my clothes. When my panties tore, I wouldn’t be able to wear those either. Given the state my butt was in, I didn’t want anything touching it. I took the time to enjoy half an hour of silence.

When the door opened, my head whipped to see who it was. If it was Hayley to abuse me more, or one of the guys to do worse, I was going to have a complete breakdown. Instead, it was Adam, looking down at his phone.

“Hey, Ms. Brooks,” he said, not looking up from the screen, “I wanted to ask again about your workouts-”

“Mmm! MMM!” If thirty other students had seen all my body had to offer, then what was one more? Plus, those photos and videos were going to be on the internet soon enough.

Adam’s head turned up, his eyes going wide in surprise when he saw me. My face burned with shame, but to my surprise, he immediately shut his eyes.

“What happened!?” He put his hand over his eyes to make sure he couldn’t see me. I was freaking out and in desperate need to be freed, yet I couldn’t help but feel a little warm at his reaction.

“Mmm!”

“Oh, right, you have duct tape over your mouth.” And panties in my mouth. “Um, make one sound if you want me to get you down, and two if you don’t.”

“Mmm!” God, Adam was sweet, and very cute, but I wouldn’t have minded a little more urgency.

“I’ll get you down,” he said. “Uh, is it okay if I look? I can’t see right now.”

“Mmm!”

He slowly opened his eyes, keeping his gaze to the floor. I couldn’t stay mad at him, even though my panties were still agonizingly splitting my butt and lips clean in two. He was trying so hard not to see me in a compromised, vulnerable position. That meant a lot to me, to the point that the wedgie in my lady region wasn't just painful. When he got close, he turned his head to the side, and rotated his gaze in a way to make sure he saw nothing until his gaze fell on my face.

He was able to rip the duct tape in half, doing everything he could to make sure it didn’t rip at the light hairs on my face. Before I could push the panties out of my mouth, he pulled them out, holding them between his index finger and thumb. They unfurled, revealing exactly what they were, making the poor guy go scarlet.

“Shit, I’m sorry,” he mumbled. He set the blue and white cotton on my desk.

“Can you get me down?” I asked, my voice hoarse from all the screaming.

“Sure. Do I, uh, cut you down?” He looked me straight in the eye, making sure his gaze didn’t drop.

“Can you, um, lift me down? My legs fell asleep.” The angle I was hanging and the panties digging into my hips did a number on my circulation.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes!” I snapped, making him flinch away. I felt terrible immediately. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell. Yes, I’m sure. It’s okay.” A guy who looked that good had probably snuggled up to his fair share of girls clad only in their panties.

He wrapped me in a tight hug. His arms were bigger and stronger than he looked. He smelled good. There was no way an eighteen-year-old boy could smell as good as he did. His chest and shoulders were broad, giving me faith he’d be able to get me down without sending us both sprawling. I felt him fidget with the back of my panties that were on the hook, and I tried not to be embarrassed by the fact this hot guy was handling my underwear. My pink underwear with blue hearts. Maybe the least cool panties on the planet.

Adam got the panties off the hook, sending instant relief to my butt and pussy. When he got them off the hook, he shifted so he embraced me fully. I pretended to ignore the fact that my bare boobs pressed against his wide chest. Carefully, he set me down. My feet hit the cold floor, and I was terrified I’d lose my balance, but Adam just held me.

“Um, g-get your feeling back in your legs, okay? Let me know when to let you go.”

With the height different restored, I put my head against his chest. I couldn’t help it. His arms felt so damn safe. Safe and strong. My bottom lip stuck out and quivered. New tears left my eyes and soaked his shirt, though they weren’t tears of pain or fear. They were tears of relief.

“Should...should I, you know, pick anything for you?”

I took a few seconds to register what he was asking before it hit me. He didn’t get my arms out of the duct tape, but I still couldn’t stand on my own. If he let go to free them, I’d fall on the floor in a heap. The guy was asking, as nicely as possible, if he’d like me to have him pull my panties out of my butt cheeks and pussy lips. It was so bizarre I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I’ll wait until I can stand, then you can get my arms out.” I managed to look up at his green eyes, partially obscured by his shaggy, brown hair. “Sorry you had to see, you know, all this.”

“I’m sorry it happened,” he mumbled.

“If I knew it was going to happen, I’d have worn less embarrassing panties.”

“I think they’re cute,” he said. My face went bright red, so I buried my face in his chest again.

Supporting my entire body with one arm, he ran a hand over the top of my head. “Sorry, that was weird.”

“It’s okay,” I muttered against his chest. “This whole thing was weird.”

Weird and humiliating it was, having Adam come to my rescue was hardly the worst thing I’d dealt with. As my legs regained feeling, I smirked against his shirt. I started to count down the days until his graduation.