Googlyman Studios - Games, Stories And Renders for ENF fans

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Googlyman

Googlyman Studios - Games, Stories And Renders for ENF fans

Post by Googlyman »

Hi everyone!

You may or may not have seen me around the web on various stripping sites, but I am a long time connesiur and contributor of ENF content. Ive written several stories that I've shared on various yahoo and Google groups, as well as on the much beloved ASN story board.

I wanted to stop in and invite you all to check out my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/googlymanstudios where I am creating video games, written and visual stories and 3D renders centered around ENF with a heavy focus on stockings/nylons.

My first game is still in Alpha, a 3D survival horror puzzle game called the Incident At Cock Tower, where lustful monsters attempt to strip and violate the heroin!

I am also in the process of making a 3D rendered comic of one of my earliest stories on ASN, Natalie's Bad Day at the Office, where the protagonist struggles to hold onto her clothes through her work day so she may meet an old high school flame for lunch!

Please stop by and show your support! I'll try to upload some previews later as I'm having some issues with the site right now. I hope to continue creating and providing for the ENF space!