Tommy's Retribution

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TeenFan

Re: Tommy's Retribution

Post by TeenFan »

Tommy can make more use of his powers by having one of the teenage girls float suspended in the air. The girl can be made to float just
out of the arm's reach of the audience. The girl can't move as her arms and legs are held spread eagled while she moves slowly around
the room.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 19

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 19: The Denuded Danny

As Tommy sipped on his champagne, he surveyed his surroundings. His sister Sally was hustling around serving cocktails, clad only in black thigh-high stockings and high heels. Cindy was also serving cocktails, naked but for her high heels. Karen was tied up on the stage—naked, of course—outstretched and still struggling in her unsuccessful attempts to dislodge a large beach ball wedged between her thighs. Michael was serving both at the bar and the tables, attired in a barmaid’s outfit forced on him by Molly. Danny was behind the bar, still fully clad in black pants, white shirt and a tie. He had been instructed by Tommy to shave every hair off his body below his head, and to this point that was Tommy’s and Danny’s little secret. Linda, Nancy, Carlene, Miss Richards and Sister Ruth remained in the dressing room, uncomfortably awaiting their unknown fate while still wearing their can-can costumes.

Danny had been a nervous wreck for most of the evening. Before getting dressed for his duty as a bartender he had spent the better part of an hour in the shower, shaving his body completely hairless, as Tommy had ordered. As he stood behind the bar, he shuddered as he recalled the sight of himself in the full-length mirror following the shower. He could hardly bear to look, but look he did as he examined himself front and back. Sure enough, he was hairless as the day he was born. He actually turned red from embarrassment, despite the fact that he was all alone at the time.

His shuddering increased as he imagined what a humiliating experience it would be if anybody saw him in that “nuder-than-nude” state. As the evening wore on, though, he gradually started feeling a little more comfortable as it appeared Tommy was focusing mainly on his female victims. Probably, he thought, his shaving himself was to be his punishment. God knows it was enough, as even though he was fully clothed he still felt somewhat naked, and was reminded of his hairlessness with every move as his clothes brushed against his smooth skin.

But his sense of well-being was about to come to an abrupt end. As he was mixing a scotch and soda he tensed up as he spotted Tommy sauntering toward him. He hoped that all he wanted was a cocktail, but Tommy looked him in the eyes and spoke the fateful words. “Molly would like to see you in the dressing room.”

Danny turned white in the face and felt sick to his stomach. He didn’t even get a chance to plead his case as Tommy immediately turned around and headed back to his table. “Oh, God,” Danny uttered aloud. He looked at Michael, who responded with a sympathetic look and a shrug of his shoulders. Deep down, though, Michael was somewhat relieved that he wouldn’t be the only male to be shamed that night.

Danny, now as nervous as he’d been all evening, trudged up the steps of the stage. He glanced over at Karen, naked and displayed on the stage, and his apprehension increased. He knocked softly on the door to the dressing room. Sure enough, a smiling Molly greeted him.

(Side note to the readers—Tommy had briefed Molly on all aspects of events leading up to this night except for one detail: To surprise her, he neglected to inform her of Danny's hairless condition.)

“Hello, Danny, I've been expecting you. Please come in,” said Molly. With trepidation, Danny entered the dressing room and Molly closed the door behind them. “You're familiar with Linda, Nancy, Carlene, Miss Richards and Sister Ruth?” continued Molly. Danny nodded towards them, and the five females nodded back dolefully. Molly wasted no time and started going to work on Danny’s tie. “Let me help you get a little more comfortable, Danny,” offered Molly. “I can see you’re perspiring. It is a tad on the warm side in here.”

Danny was downcast as Molly deliberately unknotted his tie and slipped it off. Without hesitation she started unbuttoning his white shirt. Danny fidgeted nervously as Molly relentlessly worked her way down the shirt.

"Oh, I see you're not wearing an undershirt," commented Molly as she unbuttoned the last button and pulled the tucked in shirt from his pants. "This ought to help cool you off a bit."

Danny glanced uncomfortably at the five ladies on the floor and noticed that they had suddenly taken a keen interest in his predicament. Molly continued talking as she slipped off Danny’s shirt. “Tommy and I appreciate your getting dressed up to tend bar, but we were thinking that maybe some of the girls in the audience would welcome some entertainment from one of the young men.” She rubbed her hand in a circular motion around Danny’s chest and said, “My, my, we’ve got a real smoothie here, girls, don’t we?” Danny’s face was now bright red as Molly turned her attention to his belt buckle.

“Linda and Nancy, would you be kind enough to help Danny out of his shoes and socks?” The two girls were somewhat eager to contribute to somebody else’s debasement, and they had his shoes and socks off in short order.

“Thanks girls. Danny, can you thank Linda and Nancy for their efforts?” The chagrined Danny complied.

“Thanks,” was all he managed to eke out.

Molly was about to chastise him, but she was much more interested in her current endeavor. She unbuttoned Danny's pants and slowly lowered his zipper. Her gaze rose to her victim's face and she took delight in his quivering lips. Smiling, she bent down and lowered his pants to his ankles. She was fascinated with her discovery.

“Oh my God, would you look at this!" exclaimed Molly as she caressed his smooth thighs in disbelief. “Your legs are quite pretty, Danny. What, did you shave them this morning?” she asked as she ran her fingers up and down his calf.

Danny was mortified as he recognized that all five women were gaping at his hairless legs. Molly suddenly was struck by what Tommy may have done. “Go like this,” Molly commanded, as she clasped her hands behind her head, elbows pointing to the sides. Danny winced and did so, exposing his hairless armpits. Molly stepped back and observed the sight of Danny standing there, red-faced and hairless, his white briefs and trousers collected at his ankles.

“Oh, this is too precious,” said Molly, grinning from ear to ear. She reached for her cell phone. "Say 'cheese'!" she said as she snapped a picture of the beleaguered Danny and immediately texted it to Tommy for his enjoyment.

She bent down and removed Danny’s pants, lifting each leg one at a time to do so. She glanced back at the five girls on the floor and noticed their grins. “Well, should we continue girls, and see just how hairless this poor lad really is?” The five females nodded enthusiastically, temporarily forgetting their own predicament.

Molly then had a brainstorm. What could be more appropriate than to have the nun remove Danny’s underpants, as she did to Tommy years before?

“Sister Ruth, would you like to do the honors?” requested Molly. Sister Ruth was so caught up in the present scene that she momentarily was able to ignore her own miserable plight. Without a word but with a big grin she eagerly rose to her feet and approached the wretched Danny. She was now in her element, and with little effort she was able to get into the role she had enjoyed so fondly in the past.

“Danny, I’m going to do you the honor of helping you off with your undies, but I’d like you to ask my permission first. Please call me by my name. And don’t you dare move your hands from the back of your head and try to cover up your naked little wee-wee when I take down your underpants.”

The other girls in the room were wide-eyed, both in anticipation of Danny’s impending unveiling, and in amazement at Sister Ruth’s sudden transformation from a hopeless victim to a sadistic tormentor.

Sister Ruth stared at her unfortunate victim and waited. Her heart was beating rapidly in her state of delectation. The helpless Danny, whose heart also was beating quite rapidly, submissively managed to blurt out the words. “Sister Ruth, would you.....would you please pull down my underpants?”

“Why, certainly, Danny, I’d love to pull down your undies for you. And since you asked me so nicely, I'll even strip them completely off for you so you can be stark naked.” Sister Ruth was on her knees and looked up at her miserable victim. “Here we go, are you ready?” Without waiting for an answer, she hooked her fingers on the inside of the waistband of Danny’s BVDs and began to count. “One…….” Danny began breathing faster. “Twooooooooo……..” He was almost hyperventilating now. “Aaaaaaaand THREE!”

Sister Ruth hauled the underpants down to his ankles in one swift motion. Danny’s unintelligible cry of distress was drowned out by the shrieks of laughter from the other five females when they discovered that indeed Danny was hairless from neck to toe. Though he had just recently turned eighteen, his appearance was of a lad considerably younger. In his embarrassment, his penis and balls had shriveled up considerably. Danny, experiencing an utterly excruciating moment, just stood there with his eyes clenched shut, soaking up the extreme humiliation.

“My God, he looks like he’s eleven years old!” exclaimed Molly, and at once she realized that that was exactly what Tommy had in mind.

Sister Ruth lifted Danny’s legs one by one, removed his underpants, and tossed them to the side of the room. She leaned back and grinned at Danny derisively. “Open your eyes and look at me, young man.” When Danny did so, she said to him, “How embarrassed you must feel right now,” purposely understating the situation.

“Okay, girls, enough entertainment for you," interrupted Molly. "It’s time for Danny to reintroduce himself to our guests. Are you ready, little boy?” Danny, overwhelmed with dread, did not respond. “I’d like you to walk out on the stage now, sweetie. You don’t have to do anything. Just walk out there, stand at a spot—I put a strip of black tape where I want to stand, off to Karen's right—and face your admirers. Keep your hands high above your head, holding on to your elbows with your hands. Stand up straight and keep your feet about two feet apart. That’s it! Now get out there, and knock ‘em dead!”

Molly opened the door, slapped Danny’s naked backside playfully, and grinned freely as she watched the denuded wretch walk slowly to his assigned spot. She watched as the guests gradually recognized the unusual sight on the stage before them. She watched the joyful reactions in their faces, especially among the female guests. She listened as the clamor from the crowd increased steadily. She could see that the back of Danny’s neck was bright red from embarrassment and was certain that his entire face was similarly flushed.

She caught Tommy’s eye and they exchanged a wide grin before she turned around to go fetch her next victims.
switch87

Post by switch87 »

I know this story is "already written" Blondie, so my comment is just to hopefully give you ideas for future stories.

I think the older women (Sister Ruth and Miss Richards) definitely, but also some of the younger tormentors possibly, would have - since the time of Tommy's Debasement - pleasured themselves to the memories of those events.

It would have been satisfying (for me, anyway) to hear them have to admit that to Tommy, and then to have to suffer a fair (or unfair) punishment specifically for that aspect of the whole thing.

(E.g. for me I would like to have seen then admit, to a large group of witnesses including other former students/victims maybe, that they knew what they were doing to Tommy was wrong, but that they had done it for their own gratification, and now in exchange for Tommy's forgiveness they will humiliate themselves by openly letting him and/or a large audience watch them masturbate. And then Tommy / the audience could've twisted the knife in tormenting them about how they pretend they are "good girls" who don't do such things in private, but now here they are not only doing it but doing it for a large crowd to watch.)

(I'm sure other readers with different tastes might have preferred different punishments for the same thing e.g. maybe having to give Tommy pleasure in some form in exchange for the pleasure that he unwillingly gave them etc. - we'll see if anyone else comments.)

But anyway, that was the main element that I thought was "missing" from the retribution - just my two cents!
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Sure, it might have been fun for me to go that route; to be honest, I never thought of that. I'm sure there are other ways I could have gone that I also didn't think of. Like you say, food for thought for future stories.

Thanks for your thoughtful comments, switch87.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Blondie wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:19 am Sure, it might have been fun for me to go that route; to be honest, I never thought of that.
Don't you just love that phrase, "To be honest?" As if normally I'd lie to you. :lol:
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 20

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 20: Truth or Consequences

The five girls remaining in the dressing room were still giggling about Danny’s humiliation when Molly reentered. Her appearance had a sobering effect, and, true to form, Molly brought them back to reality.

“Okay,” Molly started, “I’d like Linda, Nancy and Carlene to come with me. Oh, and Carlene, I'd like you to remove your dress, stockings and high heels and just put your volleyball outfit back on. You can be barefoot—just wear those two articles of clothing. Oh, and bring this," ordered Molly as she tossed her a volleyball.

A puzzled and apprehensive Carlene grudgingly began stripping off her clothes at Molly's behest.

"Linda and Nancy," continued Molly, "Please remove your stockings, then put your heels back on. When you’re done, all you’ll be wearing is the can-can dress and your shoes. Too bad you no longer have your panties.” Molly giggled to herself. Linda and Nancy, who of course had thrown their panties into the crowd during their embarrassing act, removed their stockings and put their high heels back on.

The nervous trio woefully followed Molly toward the front of the stage. They became ever more fearful when they passed Karen, still tied up naked with a beach ball between her knees, and Danny, who stood naked and hairless with his elbows above his head, looking about as miserable as humanly possible. They saw their friends Sally and Cindy, nude and serving cocktails.

The ninety guests were having a merry old time, and all eyes were now on the new threesome, as it appeared a fresh scene was about to unfold.

Molly led Carlene to a spot a few feet to the left of Karen. "You can stay right here," she instructed. The scantily clad Carlene stood anxiously, holding her volleyball at her side.

Linda and Nancy were led to a white, rectangular platform, about a foot in height and approximately six square feet in length. Several small circular air vents were scattered across the top. The two girls stood on the platform facing the enraptured audience. Molly produced a pair of handcuffs and clasped one end on Linda’s right wrist and the other on Nancy’s left. She then pulled out a second pair of handcuffs and pulled Linda’s left wrist behind her back and cuffed it to Nancy’s right wrist, which was also pulled behind her back. The two distraught girls were well secured, and the party guests were looking on in curious excitement.

Molly retreated to the side of the stage, and Tommy stood up from his table. “Folks, we’re going to play a little game,” Tommy announced, loud enough for all the guests to hear. “Let’s call it ‘Truth or Consequences.’ I’m going to ask our lovely Linda and Nancy a series of questions. They'll have a maximum of thirty seconds to answer. They can put their two heads together to try to come up with the right answer. If they get it wrong, they'll pay the consequences, of which they'll find out in due time. If they get it right, Carlene will have to remove an article of clothing of her choice, and Danny and Karen will entertain us by dancing naked for us."

The fivesome collectively slumped their shoulders and dropped their heads, no doubt aware of their inevitable forthcoming humiliation.

"Danny," continued the unrelenting Tommy, "If you’ll remove the beach ball from Karen’s legs, please. When you’re done, you can resume your position.”

With considerable effort, Danny managed to pry the beach ball from the grasps of Karen’s thighs. Karen, though still tied up, would now have the freedom to dance, if necessary. Danny again stood straight with his elbows above his head.

“Okay, first question,” began Tommy. “Who was the first president of the United States?”

Carlene, Danny and Karen all had looks of anguish on their faces. Linda and Nancy simultaneously blurted out, “George Washington.”

“Linda and Nancy, you are correct! You are smarter than I thought,” said Tommy. “The rest of you, you know what the consequences are. Karen and Danny, we'll start with you.”

A fast-paced tune played on the stereo and the two naked unfortunates started dancing. The audience laughed uproariously at the comical sight, especially at the bouncing genitals of the thoroughly humiliated Danny. Karen was partially inhibited with her hands tied above her head, but she dutifully shook her hips from side to side, creating a salacious scene. The song faded out after about two minutes, and the two red-faced participants resumed their positions.

But Danny’s time in the limelight wasn’t quite finished. It seems that during his performance, when the spotlight focused on his genitals, he lowered his hands from his head to cover up his source of embarrassment. This maneuver was not lost on Molly, who had stepped forward from her position at the side of the stage. “Danny!” she yelled at him, feigning agitation with her hands on her hips, “Didn’t I tell you to keep your hands on your head?”

Danny, now completely unnerved to be the center of attention, replied, “S-sorry.”

“Well, ‘sorry’ is not going to cut it, I’m afraid.” Molly was flourishing in her role, enjoying the attention, much like an actress in a play. She pulled a sturdy, wooden chair to the front of the stage and sat down, facing Danny, who was about fifteen feet away. The audience was to her left. With the crook of her index finger, she motioned to the beleaguered Danny. “Come here, young man.” Danny, now with a pitiful look of distress on his face, made the naked walk of shame, stopping in front of his tormentor. “Little boys who misbehave need to be punished,” Molly scolded. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

Danny somehow blushed brighter. “I-I’m sorry; it won’t happen again.” The audience tittered.

“Do you see any reason why I shouldn’t take you over my knee right now and spank you like a little boy?” Outright laughter emanated from the audience. Danny, who wasn’t laughing, was at a loss for words. “I thought not,” continued Molly.

Then, much to the amusement of the spectators—especially Tommy, who wasn’t expecting the impromptu performance from his girlfriend—Molly stood up, grabbed Danny’s right elbow, and, while sitting back down, pulled him down and spread him across her knees. While his feet dangled about a foot from the floor of the stage, his naked backside faced the enthralled audience. Molly proceeded to spank the miserable Danny’s hindquarters, steadily and authoritatively. She fed off the hooting and hollering from the crowd, as she increased the speed and the force of her slaps, until she heard the whimpering from her wretched victim. She stopped, and momentarily stared at her target in amazement—and, it should be noted, a certain amount of admiration—as it turned redder and redder by the second, until it was almost glowing. Satisfied, she stood the mortified Danny up.
“That’ll be all,” she told him, and sent him on his way with a final slap to his tender posterior.

Danny, his face now crimson, waddled back to his position on the other side of the stage, smarting considerably from the stinging on his backside, but much more so from the humiliation.

Tommy had to wait a fair amount of time for the noise to subside. “Okay, let’s see, where were we?” he asked rhetorically, as he wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes. “By the way, thank you, Molly, that was quite entertaining.” Molly smiled and winked at her appreciative boyfriend. "Now, let's get on with question number two," continued Tommy.

Tommy was fully aware that another consequence was pending. He peeked at Carlene and delighted in her facial expression, which was one of relief. Of course, that was to be short-lived. "Oh, I almost forgot. Carlene, you have an important decision to make. Which article of clothing would you like to part with?"

"Please, Tommy, I...."

"Why don't you surprise us," said Tommy. "And I'd like you to give us your sexiest striptease dance while you take it off and twirl it to your audience. You can set the volleyball down during your performance."

Tommy pointed to his friend in the balcony. The old tune "The Stripper" by David Rose appropriately blared from the stereo. Carlene, after a moment or two of hesitation, knew what she had to do. She set the volleyball down by her feet, and while the audience roared, she began gyrating her hips while pulling her sports bra all the way down her body and off her feet. Dutifully, she twirled it around before tossing it forward, where it was snatched out of the air by one of the excited guests.

Carlene, her red face feeling like it was on fire, self-consciously crossed her arms over her chest. Tommy let it go, well aware that her exposure would occur in due time. He again pointed to his friend, and the music stopped.

“Thank you, Carlene, that was very entertaining. With any luck, maybe that's as far as you'll have to go.

"Now, let's get back to the game. Here you go girls, question number two: Who won baseball’s World Series in 2019?"

Linda and Karen, neither of whom had any knowledge or interest in sports, were in a panic. They conferred with each other, and Nancy took a stab at it. “The Dallas Cowboys?” Nancy tried.

“No, not quite,” countered Tommy, “Wrong team, wrong sport. The answer is the Washington Nationals. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay the consequences.”

Molly, who had a remote control in her hand, turned the knob to a 25 mph setting. A gust of air abruptly blew upwards from the platform where Linda and Nancy were standing. The skirts of their dresses rose above their waists, exposing their nakedness. The girls, in a panic, struggled mightily. With their hands rendered useless behind their backs, they fought each other with their other cuffed hand in their frenzied attempts to lower the front of their respective dresses. They seemed to trade off having success. Just when Linda would have her modesty covered, Nancy would regain control and pull towards her own dress, causing Linda’s to rise again. No girl had coverage for more than a few seconds, and there were many instances when there would be a standoff and both dresses were blowing up in the air. This went on for the better part of two minutes, with both girls shrieking throughout, while the audience roared with unbridled laughter.

Finally, Molly lowered the control to zero, and the skirts of the two victims’ dresses fluttered down to rest.

Tommy wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes and continued. “Next question,” said Tommy, still laughing. "What country does the Queen of England live in?"

Linda and Nancy, neither of which was the brightest of the stars, furrowed their brows in thought, while the other three turned their heads and rolled their eyes, recognizing their fate. Tommy was incredulous that an answer wasn't immediately forthcoming and decided he'd better jump in. "It's not a trick question, girls."

"Uh, England?" said Linda tentatively.

"Brilliant!" responded Tommy as he shook his head in disbelief. "Karen and Danny, you're on!

On cue, the dance music began, and Karen and Danny dutifully entertained their energetic audience with their humiliating naked dancing. Danny, his bum still smarting from Molly's spanking, was ever so careful to keep his hands on his elbows above his head during the performance.

"Excellent!" shouted Tommy when the music ended.

The two red-faced participants hung their heads in shame while their admirers gave them a mock standing ovation.

When it quieted down, Tommy licked his lips as he eyed his next victim. "Carlene, thank you for patiently waiting your turn," he teased. "Have you decided which article of clothing you're going to remove now?"

Of course there was no response necessary, considering that her only remaining garment was the spandex boy shorts of her volleyball uniform. Again, "The Stripper" boomed from the stereo. To the delight of the crowd, Carlene took a deep breath, swayed her hips halfheartedly and began squirming out of her shorts. Within a few seconds she had tossed the shorts forward and stood in a pose one would expect from someone who was completely naked against her will in front of a large audience: She crouched over with one arm across her chest and the other covering her sex. Her cheeks were a brilliant shade of red.

Tommy delighted in her humiliation and allowed her to maintain the pose for awhile as cameras flashed while she squirmed miserably in the spotlight. After a spell Tommy intervened, assuring that Carlene would be completely exposed. "Pick up your volleyball!" he yelled above the music. Carlene complied and stood holding the ball below her midsection with one hand, while her other remained across her chest. "Now take the ball with both hands and hold it high above your head," commanded Tommy. Carlene had no choice. Everyone was about to behold the six-foot beauty in her naked glory. In what was an excruciating moment for her, Carlene slowly raised the ball above her head as the crowd roared their approval. "Higher! Stretch your arms as high as you can!" shouted Tommy. "And shake those hips to the music!"

Now fully stretched out and fully shamed, Carlene shook her hips back and forth until the music came to an end. Tommy instructed her to hold her position until further notice.

"Okay, back to the game at hand," continued Tommy. He addressed Linda and Nancy. "We have only two more questions, girls. Get them right and we'll have three naked dancers, and you can walk off with your pride intact. Get them wrong, and, well, let's just say you'll look back fondly at doing the can-can in those dresses.

"Okay, next question. How do you spell ‘embarrassed?’”

The theme to "Final Jeopardy" played on the stereo while the two girls anxiously conversed. There was a bit of arguing before Nancy could be heard saying, "Just let me do it!" The music stopped and Nancy, in deep thought, articulated, “I-M-B-E-R-I-S-T.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, girls," giggled Tommy. "It actually starts with an "E," then....well, let's just say you weren't very close. Too bad. Well, get ready girls, here we go!”

Linda gave Nancy the evil eye while Molly turned the control up to 50 mph. The dresses immediately blew up to the girls’ armpits, exposing their breasts for all to see. The shocked Linda and Nancy were beside themselves as they frenetically tried to pull the dresses down. But the force of the wind was too much, and their attempts would prove to be impossible. The tickled audience again were convulsed with laughter, as the two girls frantically attempted to preserve their modesty, to no avail.

Mercifully, Molly turned off the control, and the hems of the dresses slid downward. Tommy waited for the noise to wane before continuing. “Last question,” said Tommy. “In a matter of minutes, the two of you might be standing there completely naked against your will in front of over ninety people. Now, the question is, just how would that make you feel?”

The two girls looked like they were about to cry. Although she was reasonably certain it wouldn’t do her any good, Linda gave an answer. “Embarrassed?” she said meekly.

“Oh, sorry, once again, wrong answer,” responded Tommy. “The appropriate response was ‘humiliated.’ Molly, would you help these ladies out of their restraints please?” Molly unlocked the handcuffs and again retreated to the side of the stage. “Girls," continued Tommy, "I’d like you to hold your hands high in the air, palms outstretched and leave them there until Molly or I tell you to put them down.”

The two young ladies, with considerable trepidation, raised their hands high in the air. Molly then jacked up the control to 65 mph. Before Linda and Nancy even knew what had happened to them, their dresses flew up their torsos, past their breasts, over their heads and beyond their outstretched arms, eventually dropping to rest on the floor of the stage, in front of the astonished Karen. The girls’ pubic hairs were blowing in the wind, and the long hair on their heads was blowing straight up in the air. The guests were on their feet, screaming in amusement at the extraordinary sight.

After allowing the bizarre scene to play out for a minute or two, Tommy motioned for Molly to turn off the blowers. Linda and Nancy, their hair now completely disheveled from the gale-force winds, stood naked and teary-eyed on the platform, thoroughly humiliated.

“Okay, girls,” said Molly, “You can go down and help Sally and Cindy serve cocktails. Thanks so much for the entertainment.” Molly pulled the platform off to the side of the stage while Linda and Nancy made the shameful walk and joined their equally humiliated friends in their subservient roles.

Meanwhile, Tommy had more in store for the embattled Carlene. She played no small part in Tommy's humiliation years before, and he planned on showing her no mercy. "Carlene," he called out. "You can set the ball down now." Carlene gladly set the ball down in front of her and regained her "cover-up" position.

"I'd like you to get down on all fours now," instructed Tommy. Carlene, devastated, dropped to her hands and knees. "You treated me like your little pet when we were in the gymnasium hallway,” said Tommy. “Now it's your turn. Let me hear you bark."

Carlene froze in her place, unable to do his bidding. "P-please, Tommy, I...."

"That doesn't sound like a doggie. I want to hear you bark, just like a dog."

"Arf," she tried, lamely.

"Not good enough. Louder!"

"ARF!" she shouted.

"Better. Let me hear that three times, nice and loud."

"ARF! ARF! ARF!" Carlene was becoming teary-eyed in her mortification.

"That's a good little doggie. Now here's what you're going to do. I want you to crawl across the stage like the dog you are, back and forth until I tell you to stop. And I want you to lean down and roll your volleyball with your nose as you go. The ball is your friend; do not lose track of it. And every time you get back to your home base—that would be where you are right now—I want you to stop, face the audience and bark as loud as you can, three times. ARF! ARF! ARF!, then start crawling all over again. Got it?"

The only response from the utterly miserable Carlene was a halfhearted nod.

"Oh, and one other thing...." Tommy was thinking on the fly and had a brainstorm. "Since dogs like to lick their balls, and you obviously can't do that, here's what I'd like you to do: Every time you get to the other side of the stage, I'm going to let you lick Danny's little balls."

Tommy waited for the subsequent outburst from the crowd to fade. He looked at Danny, whose grim expression was similar to Carlene's. "And I'm not talking about a little tap with your tongue. Spend a little time there, like you're giving him a thorough cleaning. His balls are baby smooth, so you don't have to worry about getting any hair in your mouth. And when you're done licking you can put them in your mouth. His nut sack is pretty small, so you should be able to fit it all in your mouth. Roll his little balls around with your tongue while you're sucking on them."

There was a short period of silence while Tommy gave Carlene time to digest her latest disgrace. He broke the silence by clapping his hands together. "What are you waiting, for, let's go, little doggie!" shouted Tommy.

Much to her degradation, the naked Carlene began crawling on her hands and knees across the stage. Her hindquarters seemed to rise higher in the air as she leaned her head down to nudge the volleyball with her nose. It was a bizarre sight, one that created considerable hoopla from her audience. For Tommy, it was delicious revenge as he recalled his humiliation at the hands of Carlene in his grammar school gymnasium, especially in the hallway. He recalled how he was on his knees on the bare floor, his head wedged between Carlene's strong thighs, and how helpless he was when she slowly lowered his underpants down his legs. He afforded himself a smile as he witnessed her comeuppance.

When Carlene reached the opposite side of the stage, the volleyball stopped at Danny's feet. She knew what she had to do. Much to her chagrin, she eyed her target: the smooth, somewhat undersized testicles of the naked, apprehensive eighteen-year-old before her. Holding on to his ankles for support, Carlene, much to the enjoyment of the ninety spectators, opened her mouth and began caressing Danny's balls with her tongue. Remembering Tommy's instructions, she spent considerable time with the detestable undertaking. Covering the entire circumference of the young man's scrotum—even inadvertently touching on his perineum, much to her revulsion—she made sure to avoid a reproach from Tommy, by, in his words, performing a "thorough cleaning." She followed by enveloping his entire sac in her mouth.

Danny, miserable while enduring the forced servitude from a beautiful naked woman, fought against what would be a natural reaction to the sexual stimulation. At least temporarily he was successful. Just when he felt like he couldn't fight if off anymore, the girl below him finally discontinued her attack on his sensitivities.

Carlene then dutifully began nudging the volleyball with her nose toward the other side of the stage. Upon arriving there, the crimson-faced Carlene looked up at her audience and yelped, "ARF! ARF! ARF!" before turning around and embarking on her humiliating ordeal all over again.

The fully contented Tommy sat down and ordered another cocktail from the naked, perpetually blushing Cindy. He pondered what for him would be his final retribution, the absolute humiliation of Sister Ruth and Miss Richards.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 21

Post by Blondie »

Warning: If you think you might be offended by the sexual humiliation and complete degradation of a Catholic nun (even though she had it coming), then it is in your best interests to read no further.

Chapter 21: The Climax

And then there were two.

Tommy leaned back in his chair, sipped his cocktail, and surveyed the recreation hall. At this point there were four naked girls scampering around, keeping the guests quite satisfied. Michael was tending bar, disgraced in his maid’s outfit. Karen was on the stage, nude but for her high heels, her wrists tied high above her head. Danny, naked and hairless as a baby, stood on the stage to Karen’s right with his hands behind his head, looking like he was either going to cry or throw up—or both. Carlene continually crawled back and forth on the stage nudging her volleyball with her nose, stopping only to service Danny's balls with her tongue, and also to bark like a dog. She was naked, of course.

Tommy smiled at the "three-ring humiliation circus" on the stage that he had orchestrated.

Meanwhile, Sister Ruth and Betty Richards sat alone in the dressing room, nervously awaiting their fate.

Ah, yes, Sister Ruth and Betty Richards, thought Tommy as he took another swig from his cocktail. He allowed himself to recall his extreme debasement at their hands years before. In a short time they would pay dearly for their dirty deeds, and experience a similar shame that Tommy felt on that ill-fated day.

Alive with anticipation, Tommy excused himself from his table and made his way up the stairs to the stage. As he walked by the wretched Karen, Danny and Carlene, he smiled and said, “You folks enjoying yourselves?” There was no response, and Tommy chuckled to himself as he and Molly sauntered toward the dressing room, eager to carry out the next phase of his plan.

Sister Ruth and Betty Richards were startled as the door of the dressing room flew open. Their anxiety level increased when they saw that a grinning Tommy had joined his girlfriend. “Hello, ladies,” greeted Tommy exuberantly. “Sorry to keep you cooped up in here so long; it’s high time you come out and join the party.”

Meanwhile, Molly was in the process of retrieving two garments on hangers in the closet. She held them up in front of the apprehensive ladies. On one hanger was a long, black, high-priced negligee that buttoned all the way up the front. On the other was a very short, frilly, pink babydoll. Tommy had asked Molly to purchase them, using Miss Richards' credit card.

“I bought each of you a little present, ladies. I hope you like them. Now how about getting out of those dresses so we can get you into something more comfortable.”

The two unfortunates sat dumbfounded until Molly bellowed, “You heard what Tommy said. "STRIP!”

The ladies knew it would be fruitless to ask for mercy, so they slowly stood up and started peeling off their can-can dresses. Both were blushing brightly, as it was quite discomforting to bare themselves in front of the leering Tommy. They had already been divested of their panties on the stage, so when their dresses were removed they stood in black thigh-high stockings, high heels, and gloomy faces. Their heads were down in shame and their hands were covering their fronts.

Tommy flashed back on the day he stopped time on the bus and first stripped the beautiful Miss Richards. He remembered how surprised he was to see her completely shaven pussy, and from what he could see about her hands she was still shaven. Tommy felt a stirring in his pants, as he was excited not only at the sight of the naked women, but equally by their obvious embarrassment and impending humiliation.

As the women stood motionless, Tommy took in the wonderful scene for a few more moments before giving further instructions. “You won’t be needing those stockings, either.”

The distraught ladies turned around, sat on the floor with their backs to Tommy and Molly and started peeling off their stockings. Tommy chuckled out loud at their attempts at modesty. He decided to let it go, as in short order they would be nude and exposed in front of a fascinated audience of over ninety. Molly handed Sister Ruth the black negligee and she quickly slipped it on and buttoned it all the way up. Betty Richards slipped on the babydoll and was chagrined to see that it barely covered her crotch and that it left the very bottom of her ass cheeks exposed. She pulled down on the hem to increase her coverage, but to no avail. She shivered at the thought of walking out on the stage in her present attire.

Tommy turned the hapless victims so they were facing each other. “Take a good look at each other, ladies.” Sister Ruth and Miss Richards reluctantly turned to each other. When they made eye contact, they quickly averted their eyes in shame.

“I hope you find each other mutually desirable,” continued Tommy. “Considering how intimate you two soon will be, it’d be a shame if you weren’t attracted to each other.” A look of horror appeared on the faces of each teacher as they digested the ramifications of Tommy’s statement. “Hey, don’t look so upset, you might really like it,” said the smiling Tommy. “And I can guarantee that your audience will love you. Just pretend you’re auditioning for an X-rated movie. Have you ever had an orgasm, Sister?”

Sister Ruth was absolutely appalled. “Please, Tommy, enough is enough. I can’t possibly go through with this. Nobody’s ever touched me down there. Please, Tommy, I’m begging you, stop this madness immediately.”

Tommy smiled as he enjoyed watching his former tormentor squirm. Instead of answering Sister Ruth’s pleas, Tommy stopped time for all but Molly and himself. He then took Miss Richards’ left hand and slipped it up Sister Ruth’s negligee and wrapped it around her right breast. He took her right hand and inserted two of her fingers inside Sister Ruth’s vagina. He then put both of Sister Ruth’s hands on Miss Richards’ ass and put their mouths together to make it appear that they were kissing each other. He stepped back and took this in for a moment as he and Molly exchanged grins. He then started time.

It took about one second for Sister Ruth and Betty Richards to instinctively pull their lips from each other. It took another two or three seconds for it to register to them just how familiar they were getting with each other. “AGHHH!” they screamed simultaneously as they abruptly removed their hands from each other.

“My, what a lovely couple you make,” teased Tommy. “Now I’m going to go back to my seat and await your show. Molly will give you full instructions on exactly how I’d like you to enjoy each other out there. And you’d better be convincing, or the consequences will be even worse.

"Before I go, for a warm-up I’d like you two to give each other a nice, long kiss on the lips.” The teachers were beside themselves in their embarrassment and their dread of what was to come. Sister Ruth looked at Tommy pleadingly while Miss Richards had both hands covering her face. “Come on,” teased Tommy, “You know you want it. One nice wet one to get things started.”

Realizing it would be futile to delay the inevitable, the two women approached each other. Without making eye contact, they locked lips momentarily, much to their distaste, and started to pull away when Tommy interrupted them. “Keep going,” he prodded. “And I need to see a little more passion. In about ten minutes you’re going to be going at each other like a couple of animals, so I want you to really get into this kiss to set the tone.”

Again a look of terror appeared on the two ladies. They kissed a little more intensely, hoping to appease Tommy and get him out of the room.

“No, no, no,” admonished Tommy. “You two are lovers, not distant friends.” Tommy stepped closer to the troubled twosome. Stick out your tongues, both of you.” When they squeamishly did so, Tommy said, “Good. Now touch them together. Yes, just like that. Now move them around but keep them touching. Yes! Now you’re getting it! Oh yes, you make a ravishing couple. Now put your lips together. Excellent! Keep those tongues moving in there. Mix it up, and taste each other’s saliva. Feel the love!”

Tommy let the scene play out for about ten seconds, then said, “That’s better, much better. You can break it up now. But I’d like to see that affection transfer out to the stage when you two carry out your performance.” The two red-faced ladies separated and turned away from each other in disgust. “Now listen to Molly,” said Tommy. She’ll tell you what you’re going to do.” With that he left the room and returned to his seat.

Molly spent the next few minutes explaining to the troubled teachers exactly how they would entertain the audience. As Molly gave her instructions, both ladies looked horrified. Sister Ruth clasped both of her hands together, interlocking her fingers, beseeching Molly not to make her go through with the scandalous act.

Molly, of course, was unrelenting. She was well aware of what the nun had put Tommy through, so under the circumstances she had absolutely no sympathy for her. “Okay, girls, it’s show time. Now I want you two lovebirds to hold hands as you walk out to the front of the stage, and I’m warning you—you’d better be convincing.”

Molly opened the door to the dressing room and the frightened teachers held each other's clammy hands and made their fateful walk out to the stage. Their anxiety increased when they saw Karen, tied naked and outstretched in the middle of the stage. The sight of Danny, naked and humiliated while standing with his elbows above his head, would normally be a pleasurable sight for them, but under the circumstances it only served to increase their dread. Carlene, naked and degraded while crawling on the floor added to their state of panic.

Molly stepped up to the microphone on the side of the stage and said, “Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Sister Ruth and Betty Richards!”

The audience saw the ladies in nightclothes and gave a rousing standing ovation. When they quieted and sat down, the lights dimmed slightly, and Ravel’s “Bolero” began playing on the sound system. That was the cue for the stars of the moment. Miss Richards turned and began kissing Sister Ruth on the lips. The audience buzzed as they readied themselves for the spectacle. The guests sharing Tommy’s table raised their glasses to him. Tommy smiled and acknowledged the toast.

Miss Richards, while maintaining the lip lock, slowly began unbuttoning her partner’s negligee, starting at the top. When the fourth button was undone, she parted the material to reveal the breasts of the mortified nun. Sister Ruth stood there helplessly with her eyes closed as she felt the lips of her friend caressing her blushing neck. For the audience it was a sensual experience, but the “lovers” were mortified beyond belief. They noticed the video camera focused on them, adding to their misery.

As the music played on, Miss Richards turned her attention to her partner’s breasts. Deftly using her tongue and kissing her nipples softly, Betty Richards seemed quite skillful at what she was doing, as if she had done this before. In actuality she was heterosexual and had never before had a sexual experience with a woman, but she was quite mindful of what a woman finds sexually stimulating. She was acting under threat, and had been warned to play her part to the hilt or face the consequences later. She did not want to find out what those consequences might entail.

Miss Richards continued stimulating Sister Ruth’s bosom as she unclasped another button of the negligee. At this point, two very interesting things occurred.

The first one involved Danny. Danny had been standing onstage for quite some time, miserable in his embarrassment. That level of embarrassment was about to increase, due to something beyond his control. While watching the display in front of him, much to his consternation he felt a stirring in his loins. “Oh, please,” he said quietly to himself. “Not here. Not now!”

But try as he might, he felt his penis slowly become erect. It certainly did not help when Carlene, making her obligatory rounds, began licking him all over his balls. He tried thinking of something mundane, but his member had a mind of its own. He dared not move his hands from behind his head, and he prayed that everyone would be so entranced with the exhibition being put on by the two teachers that his predicament would go unnoticed.
But in short order somebody from the crowd yelled out, “Hey, look, Danny’s getting a woody!”

Right on cue, Tommy’s friend that was manning the lights focused a spotlight right on Danny’s active manhood. Danny grimaced and tilted his head back. The audience was laughing at him, as his hairless penis was erect to its full length of less than five inches. As Carlene crawled away, Danny could only stand there, totally mortified, as the spotlight continued to shine on his source of embarrassment. He was now a sideshow for the main act.

The other interesting occurrence involved the recipient of Betty Richards’ devoted servitude. Sister Ruth had cringed as she was about to receive the mouth of Betty’s with her own. Per Tommy and Molly’s instructions, she passionately reciprocated the kiss. When she first felt the wet caresses on her breasts a disturbing thing happened: She was becoming sexually aroused. Much like the naked boy on her right, she tried to fight it off. But her partner’s relentless stimulation only added to her titillation.

To make matters worse, she then felt fingers completely unbuttoning her negligee, and hands sliding her only garment off her shoulders. Before she knew what was happening, her negligee was pulled off her arms and dropped to the floor. She heard the outcry from the audience.

“Oh my God,” she said aloud when the realization hit her. “I’m naked.”

As dreadful as that was, her state of arousal was a bigger concern. Betty Richards was on her knees, gradually working her way down Sister Ruth's torso with her tongue. She felt the kisses on her navel, then down her midsection. She was becoming more and more aroused by the second. Her friend soon had her tongue in her vagina, and in her entire life Sister Ruth had never felt anything remotely close to her present level of stimulation. As humiliated as she was, she was getting caught up in her own sexual gratification.

Betty Richards expertly toyed with her clitoris, knowing just the right buttons to push. The audience was treated to quite a scene as Miss Richards’ babydoll had risen up, exposing most of her beautifully rounded ass.

Sister Ruth could hold back no longer. She had her hands on the back of Miss Richards’ head, seemingly guiding her while her own hips began rotating involuntarily. Sister Ruth heard the sound of her own voice, to her surprise.

“Ooh,” she heard herself coo. “Ahhh.” She couldn’t stop herself. “Oh, Betty!” She was getting louder and her whole body was in motion as Betty Richards struggled to hold her still.

“Oh, God, no! No! Oh, yes! YES! OH, BETTY! BETTY! OH MY GOD! OH GOD!” She was drowning out the music in her exultation. “OH, BETTY, PLEASE! OH! OH! GOD HELP ME! OH YES! YES! OH GOD!”

The wildly gyrating naked nun now had her hands on her own head and was bent backwards from the waist. The audience was awestruck. Miss Richards' tongue continued to work its magic as Sister Ruth was in the throes of ecstasy.

“OHMIGOD! OH, BETTY! YES! YES! YES! YES! OH, YES! OHHH, YES! PLEASE! OHHH YESSS! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AAAAAAAHHH!”

Betty Richards removed her mouth from Sister Ruth’s vagina. Her face was smeared with her friend’s flowing juices. The musical number had ended and all she could hear was the clapping and cheering from the enthusiastic audience.

I can’t believe I just brought a nun to orgasm in front of all these people.

She stood up and instinctively tugged at the back of her babydoll, trying in vain to cover her buttocks. She glanced at the spent Sister Ruth, who was gradually coming back to the cold reality of her situation. The two of them stood awkwardly at center stage as the cheering continued. They looked at Molly, hoping for a dismissal. Instead, they saw Tommy climbing the steps and heading their way.

“Thanks, ladies, that was fantastic!” smiled Tommy as he greeted the ill-starred teachers. Tommy reached out and took Sister Ruth’s left hand and began leading her off the stage. “Come with me, Sister, you look like you need a rest.” He caught Miss Richards’ eye. “You hang tight. I’ll be right back.”

Both women had looks on their faces that seemed to say, “Oh, God, what more can he possibly do to us?

Tommy led his former seventh grade teacher down the steps of the stage. She was covering her bush with her right hand, as she was really feeling her nudity. Tommy stopped at his table, which was in the front center of the floor. He patted the top of the table. “Why don’t you climb up here, Sister, and make yourself comfortable,” instructed Tommy.

Sister Ruth closed her eyes tightly for a moment, illustrating her anxiety. She compliantly crawled onto the table, much to the enjoyment of the guests. She sat on her haunches, slightly bent over while doing her best to cover her nakedness with her hands and arms. She was absolutely miserable.

Tommy paused and basked in Sister Ruth’s humiliation before addressing her again. “Oh, that just won’t do, Sister,” he said. “I think we all would like to have a better view of your sexy body. I’d venture a guess that most of our guests have never seen a nun stark naked before. Let’s see, why don’t you stretch out on your hands and knees for us, like Carlene up there. And spread your knees apart, oh, about a foot or so.” The beleaguered Sister Ruth resignedly did just that. “Excellent,” approved Tommy. “Now move your arms forward to the edge of the table.”

The giggles persisted as the wretched victim stretched out her body. She now was leaning forward, her ass high in the air and her very private parts on prominent display. Her degradation would have no bounds.

She didn’t know it, but the table she was kneeling on had the capability to revolve. Once Sister Ruth was in position, Tommy pressed a button under the table. To her indignation, the table slowly started turning. Tommy had set the speed so that each revolution around the table would take about one minute. Sister Ruth bowed her head in shame, almost incapable of tolerating the latest assault on her dignity.

Meanwhile, Molly, on cue, met Tommy at the edge of the stage and handed him six Ping-Pong paddles. There was about to be payback for Sister Ruth forcing Tommy to walk through the spanking gauntlet in the seventh grade. Tommy started passing them out to his friends at the table.

“By the way,” Tommy explained, “Sister Ruth is quite into the spanking scene. Aren’t you, Sister?” asked Tommy as he lifted her chin, forcing eye contact. The besieged nun only looked at Tommy drearily. “I’ll take that as a ‘yes.’ Okay, everybody, it’s time to put a little color in this pasty white ass of hers. I think you’ll get much better leverage if you all stand up.” The grinning group stood up eagerly. “Here’s how it works. Every time you see this fat ass pass in front of you, take a good smack at it with your paddle. I’ll turn up the speed a little, so you won’t have to wait too long in between spanks. Sister, I’d advise you to keep still, but feel free to cry out if you so desire. Okay, let the games begin!”

With that, Tommy turned the speed up and the table turned at a more rapid pace. A girl got the first slap in.

“Whack!” The sound resonated throughout the hall.

“Whap!” came the next spank from the girl’s boyfriend.

They were enjoying themselves. Tommy was next, and he didn’t hold back. “THWACK!” Sister Ruth’s back involuntarily lifted after the blow. After once around the table, the cheeks of her ass were almost as red as the cheeks of her face. After two rounds, they were crimson. Sister Ruth hadn’t made a peep, but Tommy knew she had to be hurting. He wanted to get one last lick in, though.

“Okay, gang, that’s enough, I think she got the message.”

The guests sat down, and Tommy turned off the motor. He paused for a few seconds, then quickly turned around and pounced on her with a hard flurry, twice on each cheek.

“WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!”

Within two or three seconds the sharp stinging hit home, and Sister Ruth couldn’t hold back. “Ow! Ow! OWWWWW! Please, Tommy, no MORE! Oh God, please stop! Oh, God, it hurts!”

She wanted badly to reach back and touch her burning bum but resisted, to avoid further punishment from the vengeful Tommy. Instead, she writhed her torso in a circular motion while she waited for the stinging to subside, providing more delectable entertainment for Tommy and his guests.

Tommy let the scene play out for a while before his next step. He turned on the motor to a slower speed. Sister Ruth continued to ever so slowly turn in a circle. Her head was bowed, as she couldn’t bear to look anybody in the eye. “Now, now, Sister,” scolded Tommy. “It was you who taught me the importance of eye contact, especially when your admirers are taking such a keen interest in you. I’d like you to look your fellow table mates in their eyes as they come into view.”

Tommy watched as Sister Ruth, her eyes betraying her anguish, slowly rotated, obediently maintaining eye contact with each grinning member of the table as they came into her view. For Sister Ruth, her agony was extreme. Her eye contact was reciprocated by each of the table guests. In each face she witnessed unbridled merriment at her condition. Worse yet, while she stared at one happy face, she knew that another right behind her had an uncompromising view of what just half an hour ago was uncharted territory.

Tommy watched Sister Ruth revolve around the table a couple of times, and with a satisfied smile he headed back up to the stage. As he passed Danny, he saw the spotlight on the suffering youth’s penis, which now maintained about a three-quarters erection. Tommy paused in front of him, looked him up and down and smiled. “Tell you what, Danny boy, I’m going to let you get some relief.” Danny, thinking his ordeal was over, breathed a sigh of relief. His relief was fleeting, though, as Tommy finished his thought. “I’m going to let you play with yourself until you manage to get yourself off.”

Danny, crushed at the new turn of events, slowly lowered his arms from behind his head but rested them at his sides rigidly. He just couldn’t bring himself to touch himself in front of all these people. Tommy took Danny’s left hand and put it back behind his head and took his right hand and put it on his bared penis. “You only need one hand, Danny my boy. I’m sure you’ve done this before. Now have at it, and I don’t want you to stop until you’ve done your business.”

The woeful Danny slowly started stroking his penis. He couldn’t hear Tommy’s chuckle over the boisterous laughter from the audience. He closed his eyes and continued masturbating while Tommy approached the very nervous Betty Richards.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting, Miss Richards,” greeted Tommy. “Did you miss me?”

Betty Richards was in no state to play along with Tommy’s frivolity. She stood there in her babydoll, wishing the floor would open up and swallow her whole. Tommy motioned to his friend in the balcony, and within seconds a Strauss waltz played on the stereo. It was the same piece that Miss Richards had Sister Ruth play over and over on that fateful day years ago. It was the same piece that Miss Richards and Tommy danced to while she slowly stripped him in front of the seventh and eighth grade dance class. Now Tommy had the upper hand, and he was relishing the moment.

“Do you recognize this music, my illustrious dance teacher?” Again there was no response from the hapless Miss Richards. “Well, I’m sure you do. Shall we dance?” Without waiting for an answer, Tommy took her right hand in his left and led her around the stage. “See how well you taught me, Miss Richards? Aren’t you impressed? Come on, try to look like you’re having fun.”

She reached back behind her with her free hand in a futile effort to lower her garment. Tommy then took both of her hands and placed them behind his neck, causing her more distress as her lingerie rose up, exposing about half of the feminine curves of her buttocks. She knew she had to leave her hands where they were. They continued dancing, and to Miss Richards’ horror, she felt Tommy’s hands reach behind her and lift the back of her babydoll. She felt it rise up to the middle of her back and felt Tommy’s hands rest there, holding the material in place. At the moment she was shielded from the audience by Tommy.

"What say we rotate around," said Tommy, pressing his lips to her ears. "I'm sure you'd like to put your lovely ass on display for everyone."

Tommy smiled while feeling her resistance as he began to rotate 180 degrees. He relished the sight of her profusely blushing cheeks. She keenly felt her exposure as Tommy turned her toward the audience, who at this point roared their approval of her luscious backside.

After dancing for another minute or so, Tommy took her hands and raised them high above her head. Miss Richards continued moving to the music, bracing herself for what everyone in the hall fully expected to transpire. Tommy, not to disappoint, slowly, teasingly lifted the baby doll upward. Tommy stopped at a point above her breasts to savor the moment, looking her in the eyes and smiling, thoroughly basking in her torment.

"Are you excited?" teased Tommy. "You're about to be dancing with me, completely....and totally....nude."

With that, in one fluid motion, he raised the garment over her head, up her arms and off her fingertips, tossing it to the audience, where it fluttered into the lap of a female guest, who waved it in the air in delight. The cheering rang throughout the hall, as the mortified Miss Richards now was naked to the world. She instinctively covered herself with her hands, but Tommy took her right hand in his left and put her other hand on his right shoulder. He continued leading her around the stage, dancing to the waltz. He looked her up and down slowly, from her red toenails to her equally red face.

“How does it feel, Miss Richards, to be dancing naked in front of so many people?” There was no answer. “I’m talking to you, Miss Richards. And look me in the eyes as you dance with me.”

Through her tears she looked at Tommy beseechingly. “Please, Tommy, I’m begging you—stop this insanity now. Please, I can’t take it anymore!”

Tommy chuckled. “Yeah, I know what you mean, it’s pretty humiliating, isn’t it? I would know, thanks to you. At least when you did this to me it wasn’t recorded. Check it out.” Tommy pointed to a big screen behind them. Miss Richards looked up and was aghast to see herself orally servicing her friend Sister Ruth. It was playing in slow motion. She quickly turned away, as she couldn’t bear to watch. “Oh, my God,” was all she could muster.

“Yeah, that’s what she kept saying,” quipped Tommy.

The piece ended, and Tommy let go of his suffering partner. “I have one more song for you, my darling Miss Richards. I think you’ll remember it well.”

Tommy pointed to his friend on the balcony, who promptly cued up a familiar Arabic tune. Miss Richards felt a churning in her stomach, as she well remembered forcing Tommy to belly dance naked to the very same piece in front of the entire dance class.

“Time for you to go solo, Miss Richards, and please don’t disappoint us. I'm sure you remember the fine art of belly dancing, since you are the one that taught it to me. I believe your advice to me was, ‘A dancer's attitude can make or break a belly dancing routine. The dancer should appear sexy and flirtatious, yet mysterious.’ That was great advice, teach, and it’ll serve you well right now. You better make it good.

"What are you waiting for? Dance!”

With a spotlight shining on her, Miss Richards knew what she had to do. She started belly dancing. Somehow, despite her extreme humiliation, she summoned up enough from within to put on quite a performance. She was a great dancer, and, truth be told, she did manage to appear sexy and flirtatious. The thoroughly entertained guests were on their feet, urging her on with their cheering and clapping. There was a feverish pitch in the air, and the excitement from the night’s activities was building to a crescendo.

Tommy walked over to the side of the stage and put his arm around Molly as he stood there and enjoyed the spectacle. He looked at the pitiable Karen, still tied naked on the stage. In front of her, Carlene continued nudging her volleyball during her naked crawl. His gaze shifted to poor Danny, who was still stroking himself silly, unable to climax under the bizarre circumstances, even with the intermittent encouragement from Carlene's tongue. On the floor, Michael was dutifully mixing drinks in his maid’s outfit while four naked, red-faced girls scurried about, serving his delighted guests.

He looked over to Sister Ruth, stretched out on her hands and knees, slowly revolving around the table. All four of her cheeks took on a matching reddish hue. He brought his gaze back up to the stage, where the beautiful Miss Richards was shaking her curvaceous body to the beat of the music. He looked up at the big screen, where the video showed Betty Richards passionately servicing Sister Ruth, who was in the throes of orgasm.

Then he looked to his immediate right at the beaming face of his girlfriend Molly, and realized there was still one person he couldn’t wait to strip that night. He pictured the two of them in his bed, experiencing the unbridled passion that he knew awaited them. He afforded himself a smile, a smile derived from total fulfillment.

“Beautiful. Just beautiful,” Tommy said aloud, to nobody in particular.

End
Ribg

Post by Ribg »

Just finished binge reading Debasement and Retribution over the past 3 days and this was just fantastic. I like enm and enf but definitely prefer enf more but the setup with the enm just made Retribution so much better. I'd say Sally's punishment in the class, Karens in the football game and Carlene's in the airport where the best overall all really struck a good length, interesting ideas from Tommy and just overall really fantastic, the ending party was also really good but I mean more from a one-off standpoint. Just about the only thing I dislike about the story is that it I read it all and have no more to read lol

Do you have a page with your other stories? I've started reading the other stories you posted on the enf and enm boards but was wondering if I'm missing any that are only on old/other sites?
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Ribg wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:36 pm Just finished binge reading Debasement and Retribution over the past 3 days and this was just fantastic. I like enm and enf but definitely prefer enf more but the setup with the enm just made Retribution so much better. I'd say Sally's punishment in the class, Karens in the football game and Carlene's in the airport where the best overall all really struck a good length, interesting ideas from Tommy and just overall really fantastic, the ending party was also really good but I mean more from a one-off standpoint. Just about the only thing I dislike about the story is that it I read it all and have no more to read lol

Do you have a page with your other stories? I've started reading the other stories you posted on the enf and enm boards but was wondering if I'm missing any that are only on old/other sites?
I'm glad you enjoyed the stories, Ribg, and especially the three chapters of Retribution that you singled out. Those might be the three that I enjoyed writing the most, with a slight edge to Carlene unwittingly getting her friend off as she related her airport misadventures.

Unfortunately, I don't have a page anywhere of my stories; they were wiped out when BooksieSilk shut down. I am gradually getting them up here, though. I have a about five or six more after I finish posting "Roosevelt Humiliations."

Thank you for the nice comments; I really appreciate it.