The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Post by superevil7 »

Description
After a heated argument where then 8-year-old Julie refuses to wear the new dress her mom bought for their family Christmas portrait, her mom makes her choose. Either she can wear the dress, or she can go naked for the picture, but if she goes naked, she'll have to go naked for every Christmas portrait from then on. Julie decides to go naked, a choice she will come to regret more and more as the years go on.

Index
Chapter 1a | 1b | 1c: 12-years-old
Chapter 2a | 2b | 2c | 2d | 2e | 2f: 13-years-old
Last edited by superevil7 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
superevil7

Chapter 1a: 12-years-old

Post by superevil7 »

“It’s picture day!” I was jolted awake by my annoying little brother yelling in my ear. “It’s picture day! It’s picture day! Come on, get up!”

“Please, Toby! I’m trying to sleep!” I grumbled, rolling back over and putting my pillow on top of my head, hoping he’d go away.

My brother had other plans for me, though, ripping my blanket and bedsheets right off of me, before I could react! “Mom says it’s time to get up! It’s picture day! You have to be down in 10 minutes for the pictures!”

I turned back over to look at him, and I could feel the color draining from my face. “Oh no, not today…”

“You better get up, or I’m telling mom you’re breaking the rules!” He threatened.

“Please, Toby, can’t we talk about?…”

“Mom! Julie says she’s not going to take off her nightgown for picture day!” He smirked an evil smirk at me, before running out of the room.

What a way to wake up in the morning! I hadn’t even been awake two minutes and my bratty little brother was already looking to get me into trouble, on today of all days! Picture day!

It had started out when I was too young to even speak, a family tradition my father had insisted on. Every year, the day after Thanksgiving, my dad would gather me and my siblings up, my older brother, my younger brother, and me, the only girl and middle child in the family. He would sit us down in front of the Christmas tree that my mom usually put up that morning. Then all of us, my mom and dad included, would pose for a family portrait that he would use for our Christmas cards each year, and thus, a tradition was born.

I’m sure that all sounds pretty typical, and it was, until a few years ago, when I was 8-years-old. I can still remember it like it was yesterday. My mom had bought me a pretty red dress to wear, that was meant to compliment my brothers in their Christmas green sweaters. Only, green had been my favorite color at the time. In a childish fit, I had refused to wear the dress, because it was not green, and I was jealous of my brothers.

“No, mommy! I want a green dress!” I shouted, standing in my room in just my pigtails and saddle shoes, with my arms folded.

“Julia, we don’t have time for this! Your father and brothers are waiting. Now put on your dress!” My mother demanded.

I started stomping my feet, shaking my little fists in the air, and jumping up and down. “I want a green dress! I want a green dress! I want a green dress!…” I continued, having a tantrum in front of her.

“That’s it, Julia! You will either wear this dress, or you will wear nothing for the portrait!” She shouted back at me. We had been arguing for a while, and it was obvious she was completely frustrated with me, and just wanted this argument over with. “Do you hear me!?”

“Fine! Then I’ll wear nothing!” I shouted back, refusing to give in. “Green dress or nothing!”

“Julie, I swear to god!…” She started, but then took a few deep breaths and her voice got really calm sounding. “Fine, but understand the choice you’re making. You’re not just choosing to be naked for today’s portrait, but choosing to be naked for every Christmas portrait from here on out. Now, I’m sure your father will be very disappointed if you chose to ruin his tradition by being naked, so, are you going to put on your pretty dress now or are you going to continue this tantrum you are having?” She held the dress out towards me, and smiled.

I looked down at it, and took it from her hand into my own. I examined it for a few moments, then I threw it across the room in total defiance! “No!! Naked!!”

She looked at me with disappointment, and shook her head. “Remember the choice you made today, young lady, because I’m sure it’s going to haunt you in the future.”

That was four years ago. By now I was 12, and had matured quite a bit. I wasn’t the little girl that I used to be. Still, every year since then, my mom had made good on her promise. Each Friday after Thanksgiving, I had been expected to attend the family portrait wearing nothing but a smile. Oh, but it was much worse than that. After my mom had a discussion with my dad about my tantrum, they had agreed that consequences and humbleness were lessons I needed to learn. Not only did they make me pose with them and my two brothers for many embarrassing photos, me being the only one naked, but they actually continued to use one of the photos as our family Christmas card! Aunts, Uncles, cousins, family friends, and even some of my teachers had all received a copy each year! And each year, I was front and center, in nothing but my birthday suit!

Even worse, my mom had insisted that my dad have a large portrait made up of the photo to hang over the fireplace in the living room! It wasn’t just hung there during Christmastime, but they kept it up there all year round! That was the first time I started to realize I might have made a mistake. After the portrait went up, I tried to avoid having my friends come over if I could. That didn’t seem to discourage my brothers from bringing their friends over, though. If anything, it encouraged them! Any time my brothers brought someone new over, it would always become the topic of conversation.

“Why is your sister naked in this picture!?”

“Wow, she looks really cute without her clothes!”

“Hey, Julie, want to take your clothes off so you match your portrait?”

When I was younger, being seen naked hadn’t felt like that big of a deal, hence my refusal to put on my dress when I was 8. When you’re 11, though, and practically every one of your brothers’ friends has seen your naked photo, it takes on a whole new feeling! A very humiliating feeling!

But this year was going to be different. It just had to be! This was the first year since this entire picture day thing had begun that I had started my journey into womanhood. I was sure that I could put an end to this picture day fiasco once and for all. All I had to do was convince my mom that I had seriously learned my lesson, and if that didn’t work, explain to her that I was going through puberty, and hope she saw how inappropriate it would be for me to be naked in front of others now.

“See, she refused to take off her gown when I told her to.” My brother came back into my room, leading my mom by her hand this time.

“What!?” I complained. “He didn't tell me to do that!”

“But did he tell you that today was picture day, and that you had 10 minutes to get up?” My mom asked me, sternly.

“Yes ma’am.” I nodded and hung my head in shame. Ever since that day four years ago, my mom’s relationship with me had changed. I was no longer given the benefit of the doubt, and it seemed like she would always take my brothers’ side now. If we were fighting, 99 out of 100 times, she would side with them.

“Then you know what you have to do. Get your pajamas off, and I’ll brush your hair. Chop, chop, your father is waiting!”

“But mom… I!…” My nerves were already on fire at her tone of voice. I was no longer the little rambunctious girl I once was, and had gotten very shy and docile as the years went on. I was having difficulty even trying to make myself heard. I just had to remember, getting her to let me off of this picture day thing was the most important thing in the world! “I, uh, haven’t had breakfast yet, mommy…” Ok, it wasn’t what I wanted to say, but maybe it would buy me a little more time. It would certainly be a lot easier to talk to her about this without Toby smirking and chuckling at me the entire time!

“It's not my fault you're waking up at 12:30 in the afternoon, young lady.” My mom glared at me. What did she want!? We had the day off of school! “You can get something to eat after your father is done with the portrait.”

“But, mom, I, uhhhh…”

“What is it, Julie?”

It was now or never. I just couldn’t go through another picture day; another year of my naked photo hung up on the wall for all to see, or dozens of copies being sent through the mail! “Mom, um, I was thinking, and do you really think it’s the best idea that I, um… take off my clothes this year for the photo?”

“Julie, you know…!”

I leaned closer to her, and cut her off, whispering my concerns to her. “Mom, I, uh, have begun my period now, and I’m starting to get boobies…”

My mom gave me the stink eye, “What was that, Julie? Sorry, but I don’t think I heard you right.”

I blushed deeply, looking over at my brother, who was still smiling big. “Mom, not in front of…” She raised an eyebrow at me, and I knew I had better talk fast. “I’m starting to get my boobies, mommy…” I could feel my face burning, as Toby burst out laughing.

“Let me see.” My mom demanded.

“Mom!...”

“Julie!” Her voice got serious, and she put her hands on her hips.

“Yes, ma’am…” Once again I hung my head, as I pulled my nightgown over it, and tossed the gown onto my bed. I stood there in front of my mom and my brother, in just my little pink panties, feeling totally embarrassed! Even so, I tried to keep my hands behind my back, and stick out my chest, in order to show off how much my breasts had grown since last year. It was really my only chance of getting out of this ongoing, humiliating situation!

My mom started snickering at me, looking directly at my bare chest. “You call those boobies, Julie? Those are hardly mosquito bites!”

“Mom!” Feeling totally mortified to have my own mother dismiss my development, I covered my small breast bumps with my hands.

“Oh, Julie,” My mom came over and patted me on the top of my blonde head. “They’re just tiny little boobies, nothing to fret about. Now, drop your hands.”

Didn’t she know how much she was wounding me, to call them tiny and little! My face was still burning, as I dropped my hands. “Yes, ma’am…”

“And drop your panties too. You’re to be naked for the family portrait, as you are every year, dear.”

“Yes, ma’am…” After their laughter, all the fight I had, had been driven out of me. I didn’t try to resist any longer, and let my panties fall down to my ankles and stepped out of them.

My mother picked up my hairbrush once I was fully naked, and started trying to tame my long, tangled hair into submission. I was standing directly in front of the mirror, so I was able to watch her as she worked. I could also see the reflection of my brother in the corner. My eyes kept shifting from me, to my mom, and to my brother. I couldn’t help feeling totally inadequate, with all of my skin on show, while both of them were dressed up for the photo. It wasn’t fair! Why did I have to keep paying for something foolish I had done when I was a little girl! A spoiled little girl, I’ll admit, but still, a little girl!

“Mom, look!” Toby said, pointing at my reflection in the mirror. “Julie’s getting hairs on her kitty!” I could only shut my eyes, wishing for this day to end already!

My mom startled me, by grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around so fast, I felt like I was in a cyclone! She knelt down, in order to get a closer look at my privates. “Would you look at that? She is! Toby, would you run to the bathroom and bring me my razor from the tub, sweetie?”

“Sure, mom!” My 10-year-old brother was out of the room in a flash.

“But, mom!…” I tried to complain, but my mom was giving me a very angry look as she stood up.

“Julia!” I gulped, knowing she only used my full name when I was in big trouble. “What did I tell you would happen last year, if you kept bothering me about getting out of your naked picture day?”

I could feel all the blood draining from my head as I remembered. “Mom, you ummm, said that if I tried to get out of it again, that I’d have to spend the entirety of picture day naked from now on…” I could feel my knees knocking at the thought! It was bad enough to have to spend an hour naked in front of my family, while my own father took pictures of me! Would I really now have to spend the whole day naked too?!?

“Julia,” My mom addressed me. It wasn’t just that she was angry, but it sounded like she had something wicked in her voice as she spoke! “You need to learn that your choices have consequences. Four years ago, you chose to go naked for our family portraits, by rejecting the expensive dress I bought you. Now, today, you have made the choice to spend the entirety of picture day naked from now on.”

“No, mom, please!” I begged, falling to my knees, and getting tears in my eyes.

My younger brother picked that moment to come back in. “What’s going on?” He asked, seeing me down on the floor, trying to hold back tears.

“Your sister has decided she would rather keep going naked for the entirety of picture day, instead of getting dressed like she usually does after the picture.” My mom explained to him.

“Really? But don’t we go to Uncle Joe’s every year for dinner?” Toby asked. I hadn’t even considered that! Since we usually went to our grandparent's house, my mom’s parents, on Thanksgiving, the day after, we would all go spend the day at Uncle Joe’s house. He’s technically my dad’s uncle, so I’m not sure what that makes him to me, but he wouldn’t be the only one there! Many of my cousins would be there too! Boy cousins! And they were all going to see me naked! I couldn’t hold back any longer, and burst into tears!

My mom picked me up off the floor, and held me in a tight hug. “There, there, little Julie. No reason to cry. It’s just your cousins. All of them have already seen the Christmas cards, so you won’t be naked in front of anyone new.”

“I know, but…” I said, no longer able to produce tears, just sniffles and hiccups. “It’s not fair! No one else will be naked!” It would be different, just for the fact that none of them had actually seen me naked in person! All they had seen up until now was the photos!

“And you thought you were maturing enough that you still didn’t need this.” My mom scolded me. “Julie, you made your bed, now you have to lie in it. These are the consequences of your actions. Got it?!”

“Yes, ma’am…” I just hung my head again, feeling very small and immature for my crying episode just now. I wanted to prove to her that I was mature enough to get out of this, but all I had done was prove the opposite! Now I would not only have to be naked for the portrait, but also spend the rest of the day naked, including in front of all my cousins! Could this day get any worse!?!

My mom bent down again, to trim off the few pubic hairs that had grown in on my little kitty since last year, and made sure I was smooth as a baby’s bottom down there. It was really embarrassing to feel her touching me down there! Even my mom hadn’t touched my privates since before this picture day nightmare had begun, and certainly no one else, but that was about to change! “Toby, come feel your sister’s kitty and make sure I haven’t missed any hairs.”

“Mo-!” I tried to complain, but before I got the whole word out, my brother’s hand was down in between my legs! “Oh my God!…” I said under my breath, not knowing how to react, or even where to look. I was pretty much frozen in shock as my brother felt me up.

My brother had the largest grin on his face that I’d ever seen, as his fingers swiped up and down, and side to side, on my tender pussy lips! “It feels pretty smooth to me, mom.” He told her, before turning back to look me in the eye and laugh at me. Even after saying that, his hand kept feeling up my most private of places!

“Julie, spread your legs more. Your brother needs to check your whole kitty.”

I let out a shocked gasp. Then gave my brother a dirty look, as his smug grin got even bigger. “Yes, ma’am…” I complied, opening my legs just enough so he could get the width of his hand in between. Suddenly something changed! With my legs spread this wide, my little clit was free to be exposed now! As he kept feeling me up and down with his palm, he would keep brushing over it! I knew the feeling well, as I had started experimenting with myself earlier this year. This was the first time anyone else had touched me in such a sexually charged way, though! I could feel my knees getting weak, and a bit of wetness escaping through my opening lower down on my little slit.

“Ok, Toby, that’s enough. Did you find any more hairs?” My mom said. I wasn’t sure if she knew what he was doing to me, but I was thankful that she was telling him to stop.

“No, mom.” Toby smiled at her, before pulling his hand away. That’s when he discovered the slimy substance on his fingers! “Ewww! What is this!?!” He exclaimed, holding his hand up towards mom.

My mom grabbed his wrist, looking at his fingers closer. Then she turned to me, pissed! “Julia! Your own brother!?!”

“Mom! I…! I…!” I stammered, not sure what to say. I had hardly begun puberty, and really didn’t know how to control my own reaction, let alone know if it was even possible!

“Now your father and I will have to have a serious talk with your brother about this!” She said, starting to pull my brother out of the room by his wrist. “Come on, Toby. I need to wash your sister’s naughty juice off your hand!” With her back turned and leading my brother out of the room, he stuck his tongue out at me, obviously enjoying that I was in so much trouble already. This picture day had just begun, and it was already turning out to be the worst picture day of them all, and probably the worst day of my life!

I was thankful to be alone at the moment, but it also left me alone with my thoughts. I kept going back to the thought of being naked in front of all of my cousins later, and how much they will probably tease me and make fun of me for it. Was this my own fault? Should I have not tried to get out of picture day this year? That’s what my mom had said, but I still felt like this was totally unfair! My parents would never make either of my brothers spend an hour naked, let along a whole day! And forget about making them pose for naked photos! This was so infuriating!

“Knock, knock.” My thoughts were interrupted by my other brother, Josh, coming into the room. “Wow, Jules, love the outfit choice this year!”

“Very funny!” I squinted my eyes at him, unamused. He was 14, and thought he was such a comedian. “Like you haven’t said that one before. Like you don’t tell it to me every year!”

“Come on, Jules, you know I’m just kidding around.” Jules was his personal nickname for me. Only he was allowed to call me that. “I say it every year, because every year you keep getting prettier and prettier.”

“Shut up!” I couldn’t stop myself from giggling and blushing at him. While my relationship with my younger brother was mostly adversarial, my older brother and I were on much friendlier terms. “What did you want, anyway?”

“Dad’s wondering what’s taking you guys so long. He’s gone through like every setting on his camera, at least a dozen times! You know how he is with that thing. If even he’s getting bored with it, then we’re all in trouble!” He laughed.

“Yeah, yeah… I uh, kinda got into it with mom again this morning…” I confided in him.

“Let me guess. Couldn’t find the shoes to match that outfit?”

Try as I might, he got me to laugh at that one. “Josh, god!” It took me a few seconds to get my giggling under control. “No, Josh, I have to go naked for all of picture day now, including at uncle Joe’s…”

“What?!” His eyes looked at me with wide surprise. “You’re not serious!?! Not even mom is that…”

“That what?” My mom asked as she came back into the room, my little brother still in tow behind her. My older brother just clammed up at her query, not wanting to get into trouble with her. “That's what I thought.” She turned to me, her very naked daughter. “Let's get that hair finished,” she explained, before picking up the brush and maneuvering me to stand in front of the mirror again.

My brothers continued to stand in the doorway, watching her and me as she worked out the tangles in my long blonde hair. Again, I could see their reflections in the mirror, which meant they could see me too. How had this become the norm; my two brothers watching on while my mom got me into what she called a presentable state, while I was expected to have absolutely no modesty about my completely bare body!? It was so unfair! I couldn't remember the last time I had seen either of my brothers naked, and yet, my parents were totally alright with them seeing every inch of me!

I could hear my brothers talking too, even if they were trying to whisper. They were discussing their favorite topic for picture day, how much my body had changed from last year. “She told mom she was getting boobies now.” My younger brother was saying to my older brother.

Josh twisted his neck around a little, to take in every angle he could, all while staring directly at the reflection of my chest in the mirror. “They have grown a bit, haven't they? They look like two little pink traffic cones, and her nipples have gotten really puffy and almost red, too!”

“Yeah, I noticed that too!” Toby snickered in my big brother's ear. All I could do was stand there and blush, because it had become clear to me that my private parts were fair game for discussion as long as I was naked.

If I could hear what my brothers were saying, then my mom certainly could too, standing closer to them! All she did was keep brushing my hair, and all with the smuggest smirk on her face that I'd ever seen from her! Her reflection kept glancing at me in the mirror, and I'm sure she was feeling totally satisfied about how embarrassed I was. My cheeks were rosy red, and my face and ears felt like they were burning! I could hardly hold still either, squirming as my brothers continued to talk about my privates.

“Julie had a few hairs growing on her kitty, but mom shaved them off.” Toby recapped what had happened earlier to our big brother.

“Really? I'm sorry I missed that!” Josh chuckled. “Jules’ little slit has always been my favorite part of her to look at, so I'm glad mom shaved her.” I hadn't known that until now, and instinctively I covered up my little slit with my hands!

“Julia, stop squirming!” I could only grimace as my mom bopped my butt with the back of the hairbrush once, before moving my hands back to my sides. The message was clear; don't even dare try to cover up any of my private parts. I sulked a little, from both the spank, and the obviousness of my brothers as they continued to get acquainted with the changes in my body since last year.

“Mom even had me check out her kitty to make sure she hadn't missed any hairs!” Toby bragged, while I just wished for the floor to open up and swallow me.

“So, you got to look at it really closely!?” Josh asked him excitedly.

“No!” Toby giggled. By now, they were hardly trying to keep their voices down. “Mom had me feel her kitty to make sure it was smooth.”

“Get out of here!” My older brother pushed his shoulder in jealousy, before giving my bare kitty a very longing look. My kitty started to get that tingly feeling again as he looked, but I didn't understand why. No one was touching my little clit at the moment. All I knew was that I felt totally funny about the way he was looking at me, and totally ashamed that he was being given the chance to look at my kitty this way!

“Mom got pissed, though, because Julie released her naughty juice from her kitty on my hand while I was feeling her. Did she pee on me?”

“No, that wasn't pee!” Josh laughed at our younger brother. It was nice to see him getting laughed at for a change. “When a girl gets excited, her pussy gets wet and lubricated, so she can have sex.”

“Loobritated? What is that?” Toby asked, looking totally confused. Then his face switched to total shock. “Wait, she wanted to have sex with me!?!”

“Not exactly!” Josh doubled over in laughter, holding himself upright with a hand on Toby's shoulder. “You'll understand when you're older.”

“Boys,” our mother interrupted them. “Go ahead and wait downstairs. Let your father know that we'll be down in a minute.” She set aside the hairbrush and had me turn around. I'm certain she only had me turn around so that my brothers could get another look at me before they left.

Both of them stared directly at me, while my older brother answered her. “Sure, mom. Come on, Toby. See you in a bit, Jules!” He winked at me, before they both left.

That just let me and my mom. “Julie, I wanted to take a minute and discuss the incident from earlier with your little brother.”

“Yes, mom?” I asked, hoping I wasn't in even more trouble. I wasn't sure what she'd make me do if I was, but I was certain it would be something totally humiliating.

“You remember the talk we had last year, about the birds and the bees, don't you?”

“Yes, mom.” I nodded.

“Do you have any more questions about that for me?”

The way she was looking at me, with her eyes squinted, and her arms folded, had me very intimidated. I did have more questions, but I thought it was best not to rock the boat with the mood she was in. “No, mom.”

“Spread your legs!” She commanded, and I was shocked at her loudness. I had become a pretty timid preteen girl, so I compiled without question. Her hands were suddenly spreading the lips of my little kitty open, and she started rubbing my tiny clit bump, exactly the way I did in private!

“Mommy!?...” I gasped, wriggling as the sudden jolt of pleasure down there!

“Julia, you have to understand something!” There was my full name again. It was obvious to me that I was in big trouble. Still, she continued to rub my clit, which was making my knees weak! “Boys are going to want to get in here, between your legs, and it's your job as a girl to only allow in the good ones! I know what I'm doing to you feels good right now, but you need to keep an awareness about yourself, even when you feel like this. Don't let your baser instincts take over. Always keep your head on your shoulders!”

Just as suddenly, she stopped, and I was left gasping and confused, and part of me longed for the touching to continue. “Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you, Julia?” She asked, holding me by the shoulders so that I could stay upright.

I nodded, not because I really understood what her point was, but because I didn't want her to continue what she had been doing to me. “Yes, mommy.”

“Good.” She held me in a tight hug and smiled at me. “My little girl is starting to grow up.” and she kissed me on the forehead. “Come on. It's picture day! You have to smile!”

I sort of forced myself to smile at her, which made me giggle, but that seemed to satisfy her. “You're going to look so pretty for the picture this year, Julie. You know, all your aunts and uncles say they especially look forward to our Christmas card every year, just so they can see how much you've grown. You're the crown jewel of the family, Julie.”

“I am?” I started blushing again, this time because I was feeling so flattered.

Mom nodded. “Um hum. You're a Christmas treat that nobody can resist unwrapping!” She giggled, and tickled my sides!

“Mommy!” I giggled right along with her, unable to stop myself because of her tickling.

“There's my beautiful little girl with her big bright smile! You're going to look so beautiful in the photo this year, Julie.” She grabbed my hand to lead me downstairs. “Just remember, I know how to make you smile.” She wiggled her fingers like she was going to tickle me again, and the two of us laughed together the whole way down the stairs.

Ok, so my mom wasn't all terrible, despite what I might have made it sound like up to this point. She did always look out for me, take care of me, and make sure I was protected and safe. Yes, she was the one who was responsible for my naked picture day tradition starting, but she was never mean or evil about it. She just wanted to teach me a lesson about consequences, and at 12 years old, I'll fully admit that it was a lesson that I still needed to learn.

“There are my two beautiful girls!” My dad gushed at my mom and me as we came into the living room. “What a beautiful dress, Dana. You always have impeccable taste!" He said, giving my mom a hug and a kiss. That he was bringing up how well-dressed my mom was at the moment had me feeling annoyed and jealous! Here I was, a naked preteen girl, standing before my dressed up and spectacular looking family!

Dad came over to me next. “And Julia, your beauty knows no bounds! Let me get a good look at how much you've changed since last year." He placed his hands on my shoulders, and his eyes looked my bare body up and down a few times.

“Dad!” I blurted out at him, feeling totally embarrassed to have my own father look over my naked body this way, and yet, another part of me felt totally flattered too.

“Julia,” Unlike the rest of my family, my dad always called me by my full first name. “Just because you’re meant to be learning a lesson, doesn’t mean we can’t all enjoy how pretty you are getting.”

“Daddy!” I whined again. If anyone could make me blush on command, it was my dad, for sure. Suddenly, he stepped back and aimed his digital camera right at me, and shot my photo! “God, daddy!” In a fit of cringe, I covered up my naked body and turned away from him and his camera.

My dad was chuckling at me for my reaction. “That blush on your cheeks was way too cute to waste, little girl!” I could only moan internally, as my brothers started laughing too.

“What’s the big deal?” Toby commented. “You know, dad’s gonna be taking a bunch of pictures of all of us today.”

My older brother came over and wrapped his arms around me. “Turn around, Jules.” He whispered. “Mom’s getting the stink eye again.”

With a deep sigh, I let him turn me back around, and forced my arms to my sides. My dad snapped another photo, this time of me and my older brother standing together. I know for a fact I was scowling about having to display my entire naked body to everyone, because I saw the photo later. I was not a happy camper at the moment, and it would get worse, as mom explained to dad about the new law she had implemented for me on picture day.

“Markus, Julie forced me to make good on my promise from last year. She won't be getting dressed until tomorrow morning.” Mom explained to Dad, while I just hung my head in shame.

“Hmmm, well…” I could hear my dad contemplating that, but I didn't dare look at him. “I'm sure Uncle Joe will be happy. He's always going on about how our Christmas card is his favorite every year!”

“That's because Uncle Joe is creepy…” I whispered to myself, though my dad must have heard me.

“Nonsense! Uncle Joe just thinks you're beautiful, sweetie, just like the rest of us!” Dad said, pinching my cheek. Then he tweaked one of my bare nipples!

“Daddy!” I exclaimed in shock, while he and my brothers just laughed. I covered up my nipple with my hand to protect it, and gave him a very perturbed look, but that just made him tweak my other nipple! “Gosh, daddy!!” I whined, turning my whole body away from him and into my brother's side this time. I even hid my face in the crook of his neck until most of my embarrassment had subsided. I would probably have fled back to my room, if not for my big brother being there and holding me.

Their laughter was infectious, and soon I couldn't help laughing along with them, even while I felt embarrassed about the way he had just touched me. “No fair, daddy!” I scrunched up my face and pouted. “It's not fair! I'm naked! I couldn't stop you guys even if I tried!”

“That is true, it's not fair.” My older brother said, and I couldn't have felt prouder! Someone was finally sticking up for me! “Especially when it's four on one!”

“Huh?” I turned to look at my big brother just as he picked up my tiny body with a bear hug and deposited me on the couch! Soon my whole family had joined him, tickling my naked body all over all at once! “No! Hahaha! Please! Hahaha! No more! Hahaha! Stop! Hahaha!” Try as I might, I just couldn't squirm free! They had me pinned down and trapped, and at their total mercy!

“Anyone getting her feet?” My dad asked.

“No!... hahaha! Not the feet! Anything but that!” I squealed in laughter. It was useless, though, and my complaints fell on deaf ears. My toes curled as the bottoms of my feet were played like instruments! “No! No-oh-hahahahahahaha!!!”

I'm not sure how long they tickled me for, but I'll tell you it felt like hours! Eventually they let me catch my breath. Then it was time to pose in front of the tree, and my dad started taking the Christmas photos. At least a dozen were taken, all with different combinations; both of my brothers and me, my mom and me, my dad and me, one with me and each of my brothers on our own, and of course, one with all of us together. The only constant for every photo was my naked self. If I wasn't smiling enough, whichever one of my family members was in the photo with me, would reach out and tickle my side until I smiled the way that daddy wanted for the pictures. It was impossible for me to resist, with all of my bare skin always within their reach!

That might sound humiliating enough, but the most embarrassing part of picture taking was yet to come. My dad was loading his camera's SD card into his laptop, and connecting the laptop to the big screen TV. My family and I were all about to vote on which one of the pictures to use for our Christmas card this year, and I would have to face the truth of just how exposed and naked I was as we reviewed them!
superevil7

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day

Post by superevil7 »

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎅🎉
student

Post by student »

Goodie--a new superevil7 series! Thanks and Merry Christmas!
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Thanks! What a wonderful Christmas present.
barelin

Post by barelin »

Thank you for the Christmas Present
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Cant wait for the next chapter hopefully it involves some of her cousins embarrassing or making her get in trouble
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

A belated Merry Christmas to you all.

We are only looking into a small peek at these character's lives, and only have one perspective to go off of.
Still, this felt like a villain origin story lol, even after that paragraph of her mom being normal the rest of the time and looking out for her safety etc.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

BRILLIANT! Just Brilliant. This was a very creative spin on the old Family Portrait theme. I do hope that you might continue this story as she ages - hopefully without your readers having to wait an actual full year as she ages to read another chapter. :lol: )

What a wonderful addition to your fine collection of stories.

Hooked6
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Casanova wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:27 am
Still, this felt like a villain origin story lol, even after that paragraph of her mom being normal the rest of the time and looking out for her safety etc.

Ahh, just the way we like our stories - a villain we love to hate (adore)! Every good story needs an effective antagonist and mom here is marvelous! :D

Hooked6