The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2c - Feb 5th)

Post by superevil7 »

Legoman2 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:23 am I cant wait for more hopefully we get to see some of her presents i wonder if they started ti gift her less clothing and more adult thinks like cup-less bras or handcuff and her cousin takes advantage of the cuffs to toy with her and i hope we get to see a part were the cousins and brother take turn drawing and writing on her body like tiny tittys and spank me or touch me with a arrow to her pussy or on Christmas they find out she has her belly or nipple pierced and use that information for the next photo
Just remember that this story takes place on the day after Thanksgiving each year, and not actually on Christmas. So no presents at this point, though Julie could talk about some embarrasing presents she got last year, the same way she talks about how she got in trouble at the start of this chapter.
Legoman2 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:02 pm I think Katelyn should buy something like itchy powder or aphrodisiac and secretly put it in julie panties or pussy when no watching and cause julie to touch her self make it look like she very horny
It would have to wait until next year at least, since Julie has lost her panties now. This year they all get to pose Julie any way they want, which her panrents confirmed to Josh includes making her masturbate. No need to be sneeky about it.
perseus wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:08 am I loved this chapter! I really enjoyed how Julie didn't get into trouble for knocking over the tree and her parents were more concerned with her being okay. I just love how everyone treats Julie on her naked day, it's not fair at all to Julie but most everyone is still kind to her, aside from some teasing and of course Katelyn. I can't recall any other ENF story where it was constantly emphasized to the naked girl just how much everyone enjoys her beauty.

Fantastic work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Thank you! I didn't just want this story to be about Julie's parents embarrassing her with a naked punishment. Maybe it started out that way, but ti quickly changed once they saw just how much joy Julie's nakedness brings to everyone. I kind of want it to be like Julie's family sees her as a living work of art that should be shared with everyone they know.
Legoman2 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:24 pm Oooo what if they use julie body as the Christmas card have people write there Christmas wish on her then send the family copys or poster of her
I might incorporate this into a later chapter. Thank you for the idea!
Legoman2

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2c - Feb 5th)

Post by Legoman2 »

Very excited to read the next chapter
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2d

Post by superevil7 »

Katelyn had my pussy shaved bare in no time, and then she positioned me between her and the floor length mirror, making me look at my naked reflection. “Aww, it looks so adorable!” She cooed in my ear, but I could hear her wicked intentions behind it. “Try standing with your legs pressed tight together.” She ordered, and feeling like I had to, I did. “Look! Your little pussy shows even when you have your legs closed! Isn't that precious!” She said excitedly, but I could hear the implication. I could no longer hide my little pussy now that it was shaved bald.

“I guess it looks nice.” I said, trying to sound indifferent, but I could help to start to squirm at the thought of my pussy showing all the time. I squirmed even harder when her fingers brushed up against it! It seemed like Katelyn had no regard for my personal space and private parts any longer!

“It's so smooth! Give it a feel, cuz.” I humored her, rubbing my smooth pussy for a moment. As soon as my hand was clear, hers replaced it once again!

She stuck her fingers in the crease, and rubbed my little clit until it was popping out! “Hey!” I complained, but also moaned in pleasure.

“What?” She giggled. “We need to get you into a presentable state for when the boys see you.” She teased me, and teased my clit until it was fully exposed. “There! Now you are ready to be the center of attention again!”

No sooner had she mentioned the boys, there was a knock on the bathroom door from them. Katelyn waltzed over, having no regard for me or my privacy, and opened it wide. “Hi, mom asked us to come check how you were doing.” Toby explained. It was him and his two friends. Three eleven-year-old boys, all staring at the naked thirteen-year-old girl, me! I could see each of their eyes taking in the sight of my now bald little pussy, with my pink little clit poking out at the top for them, just like Katelyn had wanted. Curious by their absence were my big brother and cousin Luke, but at the moment, I had other things to worry about.

“Oh, good! You boys are just in time! I was just about to give Julie a bath, now that she's shaved fully. We want her looking as pretty for her pictures as possible! How would you boys like to help me with giving her a bath?” Katelyn asked, looking at me with the most smug smirk on her stupid face!

“Yeah!” The three younger boys all rushed over to crowd around me in excitement. Suddenly I felt very nervous to be so naked so close to them!

“What? This isn't fair! You can't let them bathe me!” I pouted at my older cousin.

“Oh, come on, cousin Julia. How often are these boys going to get a chance to bathe an older girl? It'll be fun!”

I scowled hard at her, “fun for them, maybe!”

Katelyn poked me in my excited clit, and I half doubled over in ecstasy! “It'll be fun for you too!” She frowned at me for a moment, before her smirk came back. “You just told me you enjoy being totally naked in front of these boys.”

“She does?” The redheaded boy asked, with a look of wonder at me.

I blushed deeply at him and the other boys. It was hard for me to admit it at the time, even to myself, but there was a big part of me that liked showing my naked body off, especially for boys. I wasn't anywhere ready to admit that then, at least not without being coerced to by my older cousin. Instead, I just blushed hard at them, while a thought in my mind kept repeating about just how unfair it was that everyone got to see me naked, but I never got to see anyone else. My little pokie clit was pulsing at the thought, and I couldn't stop myself from trying to cover it up in embarrassment. I say try, because as soon as Katelyn noticed what I was trying to do, she blocked me, and moved my hands to my sides. All I had really done was draw the boys vision to my privates again with my movements. They were all staring right at my extremely horny pussy now with no shame or abasement. In my horny and embarrassed state, I moved my arms behind my back, looking like I was trying to give them a better show of my private parts. Really, I was just so totally ashamed at the way they were staring at me, that I didn't want to give them or Katelyn any more ammunition to tease me with. If I looked like I didn't mind them looking at my naked body, maybe they'd all get bored. Oh, how wrong I was!

Katelyn went over to start filling up the tub, while the two boys and my brother just kept examining my presented naked front. I just stood there like a naked statue, too afraid to do anything but blush. The entire time they were looking, I could feel my little clit and inner pussy muscles twitching with excitement.

“I don't even know your names…” and I'm about to be bathed by you! I finally managed to stammer out something, though not my full thoughts.

“Oh, I'm Dewey, and this is Simon.” The redheaded boy explained, sticking his hand out towards me. I took it and shook it lightly, very much aware of the fact that I was naked, and they were not! It felt totally surreal to be introducing myself to these boys like that!

After a handshake for Simon too, Katelyn brought me over to the tub and helped me in. I noticed that she hadn't put any bubble bath in. That meant the water was crystal clear, and they'd all be able to see my naked body the whole time! Katelyn got the boys to work, washing my hair, and scrubbing my shoulders and arms with soap. With all three of them working, it didn't take them long to get done with the easy parts. Though, I will admit that it felt good in a way, like a massage. At the time I couldn't fully enjoy it, with two strange boys I didn't know, plus my brother, touching me all over my bare body.

The touching was about to get a whole lot more intimate, as Katelyn had me stand for the next part. All three younger boys took turns washing my chest, my butt, and my bare pussy, each trading off when they were done! I didn't truly understand the definition of mortified until this moment! Even more mortifying, each boy got me to cum as they took their turn at washing my vulnerable little pussy and clit! That was four orgasms in the space of about a half an hour, and my fifth that day! I was on shaky legs after the last one, mostly just lost in a daze. That is until Katelyn gave the boys the most humiliating task she could think of. She made me bend over and spread my cheeks for them, and then had each boy wash me in between! Each of the boys even stuck a soapy finger inside, just to make sure they didn't miss a spot! I'd never felt as degraded in my life as when I had my back door entered, even if just by their little fingers! As I straightened back up and turned around to face them again, I could only look them in the eye for a moment, knowing they had each gotten a feel of every intimate spot of my body! I'd always know that Dewey and Simon were the first two boys to ever enter me from behind. They'd always have that over me, and every time I ever saw them in the future, I could never think about anything else but that and this time they had bathed me. I always wondered if they were thinking about it too, and imagining me naked again.

Now that I was fully clean, Katelyn got me out of the tub. I was probably the most clean I had ever been in my life, with three younger boys concentrating on every inch of my body they could wash. These boys had learned every secret there was to learn about my thirteen-year-old body, and probably everything they'd ever want to know about girls’ bodies in general. My older cousin wrapped me up in a big, fluffy white towel and dried me off, but I felt like she was using the opportunity to cop some quick feels of my naked body too.

While Katelyn dried me, I could hear the boys discussing with themselves about what they had just done. “Did you see the way she wiggled when I stuck my finger in her bottom?” Simon asked.

“Not as much as she wiggled while I was washing her little slit-ty.” Dewey laughed. “I didn't know that a girl's skin was so soft everywhere.”

“Slit-ty?” My brother asked.

“Yeah, that's what my mom calls my little sister's. Why, what do you call it?”

“My mom's always called it her kitty, but Julie said she wants us to call it her pussy now.” My brother explained, while I just wriggled in embarrassment in my cousin's arms. It was humiliating to listen to them discussing my body this way! Not one of them had any regard for me, or that I was standing right there and could hear them! I'm ashamed to say that I didn't make a peep about it, and just blushed profusely as they continued swapping notes about washing me. At one point, Katelyn spun me around to dry my front, and I could see the maniacal twinkle in her eyes. She was obviously taking great pleasure at how embarrassed I was about the boys' discussion on bathing me! Even worse, she took the time to find my clit again and rubbed it until it was poking out again. I was surprised that even after so many orgasms, I could still get horny. Once I was completely dry, my cousin spun me back around to face the boys again. I could see them noticing one at a time that my little pink pearl was exposed once again, and they all gave me big smiles, now all having a better understanding of what it meant when my clit was showing.

While my big cousin combed my long blonde hair, I tried to get my mind off of just how naked I was, and get my clit to go back down so that it was hidden in between my pussy lips again. I'm sure I don't have to tell you, the harder you try not to think about something, the more you end up thinking about it. No matter what I tried, I could not seem to think about anything else. Seeing the younger boys watching me and my naked body like hawks was keeping me in a constant state of arousal. I think by the time my cousin was done, my little clit was poking out even more!

Katelyn gave both my nipples and my little clit a quick tweak, as she spun me back around towards the boys. I hadn't been paying attention to my nipples, but they were giving my clit a run for its money for as much as they were poking out, too. “God, you look so cute, cousin Julia. Doesn't she just look adorable without any clothes, boys?” She asked, getting the response she was looking for from the boys, and the response from me, as I started blushing once again at their scrutiny.

“She's really cute!” Simon nodded along with the other boys.

“Toby's shown us her naked pictures before, but she is so much better in person!” Dewey added. “You called this her clit? I really like the way it shows off from between her slit-ty.” He had the audacity to actually reach over and poke it! “Sorry, pussy.”

“Hey!” I complained, trying to cover myself again, but my cousin was there to put my hands back at my sides again. “You showed them my naked pictures!?” I yelled at my little brother with outrage and anger.

“Stop making such a fuss, dear. They've all seen every inch of you now, so there's no reason to dwell on it.” Katelyn said, keeping a firm hold on my wrists.

“But, but!...” I hung my head in defeat, realizing that I'd never win the argument about who got to see my naked pictures. “Fine, but he shouldn't be touching me… there.” My voice had gone small, as any fight I had a moment ago was gone.

My cousin scoffed at me. “Julia, they just gave you a bath and touched your adorable little pussy the whole time. Try to get over yourself and this silly modesty you've built up in your head.” She said, tapping her finger on my excited clit with every word she spoke! The longer she went, the more I wriggled in delight. By the end, I had spread my legs for her, and I was meeting her finger with tiny hip thrusts of my own. Only once she stopped did I realize what I had been doing, and I could feel my face burning. All three boys wore large smiles, as they were starting to get a better understanding of girls' sexuality.

“I think she was really enjoying the way you were tapping on her clit, Katelyn.” Toby said with a laugh, giving me a knowing look. Out of everyone, my two brothers probably knew the most about my sex organs and the way that I reacted when they were played with.

“I think you're right!” Katelyn gave my clit another quick swipe of her finger, which got me up on my tip toes! They all just laughed at my reaction.

“P-please…” I whimpered, with my lip quivering. I wasn't about to cry, though. On the contrary, I was getting to the point where I'd do anything for just another orgasm from one of them. I felt totally at their mercy, and for some reason, my body was responding to that with excitement!

As soon as the laughter died down, Simon copied my older cousin, giving my little pink pearl a poke too! I reacted in much the same manner, finding this teasing by them maddening! I was going crazy with desire just to cum! Dewey and my brother both did the same too, teasing my clit, but giving me no satisfaction! I was ready to play with myself in front of them at this point, shame be damned, but Katelyn made sure I wasn't able to do that, by keeping my arms at my sides.

“Please! Please! Please!” I begged, stomping my feet in frustration when the boys stopped touching me.

“What is it that you want, Julie, dear?” Katelyn asked, with a wicked smirk in her voice. She got closer, to whisper in my ear so that the boys couldn't hear her. “You want to cum, don't you? You want to cum with one of the boys touching you, while we all watch?” I just turned to her with a pleading look, and gave her a slight head nod. “Say it out loud.”

“Please, I…” I started to say, but choked on my own voice. I just couldn't bring myself to beg one of them to touch me like that! Not the boys!

“Well, I guess you don't want it as badly as I thought. I suppose everyone's going to get to see what a horny little skank you are in the Christmas card this year, cuz.” She whispered again, letting me go. I just hung my head, feeling pitiful. My nipples ached, and my clit was begging for attention, but I was too ashamed to admit what I wanted. Because of that, everyone who received a Christmas card from my family this year would be privy to what I looked like totally horny, and my shameful arousal would be hung up in the living room for all to see too! I was starting to second guess myself when my big cousin took my hand firmly. “Well, boys, I think Julie is as ready as she's ever gonna be for her naked Christmas pictures this year. Come on. Let's get back downstairs!” She said, dragging me along before I got any chance to protest.
Legoman2

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2d - Feb 19th)

Post by Legoman2 »

Beautiful amazing chapter ❤️
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Absolutely cant wait for the next chapter again amazing reread
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I just LOVE how you are writing your character, Katelyn. She isn't really evil, she is playful, or cheeky as our British friends are wont to say. Sure, she is having fun at Julie's expense and making the most out of every opportunity to embarrass and humiliate poor Julie, but her actions are so well-written one can't help but like her. I am cheering for her all the way!

Hooked6
perseus

Post by perseus »

This chapter was absolutely amazing! The way Katelyn and the boys teased Julie was perfect! And the bathing scene was HOT! I love that Julie couldn't admit that she wanted it at the end, now she has to go back downstairs being all hot and bothered!

The wait for the next chapter is going to be brutal.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Very brutal but worth it
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

lol, I'm not sure how many times I can just say thanks, but all of your kind words mean so much to me. Thank you!
Hooked6 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:01 am I just LOVE how you are writing your character, Katelyn.
Katelyn is a really fun character to write. I seem to get the most praise about my 'girls teasing other girls' characters.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Wonderful chapter love the mean cousin dynamic and how she's not being allowed to stop showing her arousal... I have a feeling she's going to be kept in suspence and made to beg for it in front of the older boys too soon...
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive