Lucy saw my pants.. again

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

Lucy saw my pants.. again

Post by RickD137 »

I completely forgot about this, one Saturday morning I was riding my bike to football practice.. not that I was amazing at football but I always enjoyed playing it.
I was wearing white football shorts and white pants..I didn't want to wear colored pants because I knew you could easily seen them throw my white shorts, a few weeks before some people commented about seeing my red pants through my shorts. ..but I was completely unaware my white football shorts were a bit see through anyway, it probably didn't help that it was a sunny morning and I was standing up peddling on my bike.
Anyway when I got to school on the Monday I was sat in class and Lucy said that she drove past me when I was riding my bike and could see that I was wearing white pants :oops: I was pretty embarrassed when she said that in front of half the class.
Hey
Robert Brooks

Re: Lucy saw my pants.. again

Post by Robert Brooks »

Great story Rick! I can picture just how embarrassing that would be announcing what colour pants you wore (especially white!) to the rest of the class.
Were there any consequences after? Did anyone pants / wedgie you because of what she said?

And happy new year, Rick! I hope 2024 will be a good one for you :)
RickD137

Re: Lucy saw my pants.. again

Post by RickD137 »

Yes it was embarrassing especially as I thought I was safe wearing white pants under my white shorts, and I always tried to avoid wearing white pants on pe days.
Yeah I was pantsed many times in school :oops: and I did receive a couple of wedgies I don't know if that's because of what she said but it probably didn't help, the people who still wore pants were often the main target, I wasn't the only person to get pantsed or receive a wedgie at school but i probably did get it more than the average person.

Happy New year
Hey