The Blinds - Update 4/24/24 - Naked in School

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: The Blinds - Update 4/24/24 - Naked in School

Post by computerphoto »

Enf_Kink wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:31 pm
Emma knew he did that on purpose to mess with her, she stayed completely still waiting to hear someone shout that she was naked. When she didn’t hear anyone, she slowly crawled backwards to her row and stood up as they were pulling into their stop. Emma gave Claire a pleading look, and Claire obliged as Emma scurried into her seat to hide. “You’ve disappointed me so many times today,” she said as the other students got off the bus. When they were the only two left on the bus, Claire got up and slowly walked down the aisle and off the bus.

Emma didn’t understand. Her dress was nowhere to be seen. “Claire must have forgotten she has my dress,” Emma thought. She moved to the other side of the bus, not considering that other students walking away from the bus could see her now. When she looked out, she saw Claire reach into her bag, grab Emma’s dress, and throw it in the bus stop trash can. Emma couldn’t believe what she just saw, Claire didn’t accidentally take her dress, she did it on purpose.

The bus driver yelled, “Hey naked girl, I don’t have all day. Get off the bus now!” Emma grabbed her backpack, holding it in front of her and did the walk of shame to the front of the bus. She stood naked next to the middle aged bus driver, while staring at the trashcan across the sidewalk. She’d have to leave the bus in broad daylight without a stitch and then run to the trash can, fish out her dress, all in open air where anyone can and will see her. “Girl, there is a car waiting, you need to leave now.”

Emma didn’t run. She was in too much of a daze. She stepped off the bus, which took off immediately, and just stood on the sidewalk completely naked, unable to move, frozen. That was until a car honked, causing her to jump, and someone yelled, “Hey lady, you know you’re naked?” laughter from the car followed as it sped off. This woke Emma up as she ran to the trash can, grabbed her dress, and put it on as fast as she could and sprinted down the sidewalk ignoring the stares of the few people who saw her.
Emma whoever permitted you to remove the dress from the trashcan, you can now expect another punishment for not getting permission to retrieve the dress I tossed away after you gave it to me to do with as I saw fit.
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

computerphoto wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:58 am
Emma whoever permitted you to remove the dress from the trashcan, you can now expect another punishment for not getting permission to retrieve the dress I tossed away after you gave it to me to do with as I saw fit.

Hahaha. Good point! In this circumstance, Claire expected her to get the dress back from the trashcan instead of running all the way home naked. But Emma’s punishment comes up next chapter!
Horn-eman000

Post by Horn-eman000 »

I'm not normally into stories where the main character gets blackmailed, at least when they didn't do anything wrong. But I am enjoying this since Emma does seem to be into it, at least her body does, lol. I do hope though that, whatever it entails, the story ends with her winning.