Dangerous game PART 10 (a little story on a strip chess)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 4 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Thank you again for your encouragement and comments.

On an old site, I had the help of two people who helped me translate my stories: Patrick and Britguy (thanks again to them).
Nothing beats a human translator, but it's a huge workload for them. I will try to republish these stories on the site one day.

Often my stories will center on one or more boys, but the girls are never far away, and that is what awaits you in the sequel that I offer you.

@nephylime: my story is available in French on request

@All: I do not claim any rights to any of my stories, rewrite them better and to your taste if you wish. But take care of yourself and others in real life.
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

Part 4 :

When Adam was notified of his nude shift, Eric told him that he'd stay nude too, out of solidarity. Léo laughed and said that this suited him fine, since he was proud of his cock and was less of a solidarist than an exhibitionist.

For Adam, on the one hand it was reassuring not to be the only one naked, but on the other, Eric was clearly taller and more virile than him, despite being two years younger. Eric, as if in response to Leo's remark, stepped out of the pool and grabbed Adam's hand to pull him out.
Eric's swollen but limp cock was more impressive than Adam's hard one. You could tell Eric was having a lot of fun.

-MATT : I'm thirsty. Adam! Go and get us some glasses of orange juice.

And Adam obeyed, eager to get out of this humiliating comparison.

Just as Adam was serving the third glass of juice in the kitchen, he heard the front door slam.
-EMMA : It's us, we're back, I hope you haven't done anything stupid.

Emma, who'd just returned with her friend Julia, heard the crash of glass and saw Adam, bare-assed, slip and fall to the floor as he tried to escape.

Shocked at first, the girls quickly burst out laughing and run to the terrace where Adam has finally managed to escape.

They find the boys in the pool, Adam trying to hide on the ledge and Eric visibly naked too, rather unsure of what to do.

-EMMA : When I say the boys are all perverts !!!!! What's going on here?

Léo answers most naturally:
-LEO : Nothing! It's just that Adam lost a game of Strip Chess and has to stay naked at our service for an hour.
-EMMA : Wow! Adam naked! And Eric, why is he naked?
-LEO : Just because he likes it, so he took the opportunity to do the same...
-EMMA : Another exhibitionist pervert!!! They're good friends of yours!
-EMMA : Adam, do you think I'm going to clean up your mess in the kitchen? Go clean it up, or I'll make those butts blush.
-ADAM : But .... Not like that...
-EMMA : Let me get this straight: you played and you lost? So be a good sport and give us your best show... Go faster !!!!

And Adam, as if trapped in a fantasy that had become a real nightmare, had to get out of the pool with both hands in front of him to hide, to the laughter of the girls...
-EMMA : Jolies fesses, adds two glasses: we'll join you.

Julia, who didn't live with two brothers at home, was much more shy than Emma. She saw Eric discreetly reach for her bathing suit and show it to Emma.

-EMMMA : Hey, what do you think you're doing here?
-ERIC : I haven't lost a pledge...
-EMMA : Are you a coward? I act like a man in front of the other boys, but if a girl comes along, then quickly, I'm back to being a whiny little baby!

Emma knew she'd struck the right chord with Eric. He always wanted to be the "big guy" and hated it when she thought he was a kid. It amused her to see how easy it was to manipulate boys.

-EMMA : You wanted to be naked! Now it's up to you: do you want to assume or do you want to chicken out?
Stung to the core, Eric grabs his trunks and, to show he's no chicken, throws them at Emma.

-EMMA : Good boy!!!
-EMMA : Come on! Get out now, so we can sit down to a snack.

The girls settled down at the garden table, quickly joined by Leo, who was laughing his head off, and Matt, who was wondering if the situation was getting out of hand.

Eric didn't really know what attitude to adopt. He clearly couldn't refuse to go out, and if he hid with his hands, he was sure she'd laugh at him. There was no alternative: he had to keep out of sight and look natural. He made a huge effort not to hide his sex with his hands and to stop himself from running. But from the outside, he was white, and so uncomfortable that nobody believed his "laid-back" side.

Emma loved every second of his torture, proud of her ability to manipulate a 14-year-old boy. Julia, who had no brother, was discovering a naked boy's body. And what body : it was built, brown and hairy, with a limp but already long penis. Emma couldn't resist remarking:
-EMMA : Not bad for a young teenager! Remind me to get your phone for 10 years from now.
Flattered by Emma and aware of Julia's very interested glances, Eric regained some control. He manages a smile and places himself in front of the table before turning around so that his body can be admired. Emma, wanting to keep control, gave him a gentle slap on his hairy bottom and ordered him to sit down.

Adam hesitantly returned with the juice-filled tray just above his pubic bone, hiding his private parts.

-EMMA : There's our shy nudist again, trying to hide you only increases our curiosity.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

ohnon wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:14 pm Thank you again for your encouragement and comments.

@All: I do not claim any rights to any of my stories, rewrite them better and to your taste if you wish. But take care of yourself and others in real life.
I have a collaborator here who sends me suggestions on my current stories, and with whom I will be posting at least one co-written story this year.
I'm always looking for good ideas to add to something in progress, or for a new story to write.

I just might be able to take you up on your offer ohnon. Though I would not want to re-write something you have posted here, I might be interested
in doing a spinoff story with some of your characters. I will only consider it with your approval, and would do my best to maintain the personality
traits of each character established in "Dangerous Game".

I'm mostly interested that you continue with this story, and look forward to seeing your other works.
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

ohnon wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:14 pm
On an old site, I had the help of two people who helped me translate my stories: Patrick and Britguy (thanks again to them).
Nothing beats a human translator, but it's a huge workload for them. I will try to republish these stories on the site one day.
Happy to help with translation if you ever want/need it. You have my e-mail or can PM me here. But the translation programs do seem to be better than they used to be and this story is understandable as is.
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 5 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

PART 5 : Translated with the help of Britguy :

Emma caressed Adam's buttocks as he approached the table, and he jumped so hard he nearly knocked over the glasses again. But Emma's hand didn't let go. Adam was redder than a fire engine, but didn't dare say anything. Matt was immensely jealous of Emma; he would have given anything to have that right. Jealous, but also very excited at the idea. Leo was laughing his ass off, and Julia felt a wetness filling her panties and prayed no one would notice.
And Emma? In fact, Emma wasn't excited at all. To her, Adam and Eric were like brothers. She'd known them for years. But she loved having pow-er over them, being able to manipulate, embarrass and excite them. She was somewhere between God and a puppeteer.

She was also very perceptive and was not unaware of her brother's homosexuality or his impossible love Adam. He'd never mentioned it, but some things you can just feel.

Finally, she kept an eye on Julia. These young males were a unique opportunity for her to discover a little more about the opposite sex. It was important not to move too fast, but to keep a firm grip on things.

For Adam, the situation was problematic. The touch of Emma's hand on his buttocks was electrifying. He was tense, but his cock had risen suddenly and was now pushing against the underside of the tray. If he set the tray down on the table, he'd lose his last bit of protection, and with six glasses full, he couldn't drop a hand. So he decided to present the tray in front of each guest so that they could reach for their glass. Emma took her glass slowly with one hand while stroking Adam's buttocks even more voluptuously and whispering exaggeratedly:
- EMMA : Thank you, my dear, it's a pleasure to have you at our service.
When Leo reached for his glass, Emma immediately reproached him while miming a caressing gesture.

- EMMA : Leo, you've got to learn to be polite to the staff.

Léo had always been lively, so he put his glass down, looked Adam in the eye and grabbed his bare buttock. He doesn't see anything sexual in it, just playful, and with a big smile caresses Adam's smooth buttocks for a long time before taking his glass again.

- LEO : Thank you, I hope this juice is as sweet as your butt!!!!

Adam is neither less red nor less hard after Léo's caresses. Like Leo, he doesn't perceive anything sexual between them, but he's intensely ashamed to have been touched by his friend's younger brother, and he knows it now, the more ashamed he is, the more aroused he gets.

Now it's Matt's turn. Matt doesn't dare look at Adam, he even struggles to touch his buttock, but his hand is like a magnet, sticking to its entire length. He hadn't done it on purpose, but the tip of his middle finger was along the parting, following the line as the hand moved up and down. Did it last, a few seconds, an eternity? Matt will never know. But when he takes his drink, he's as flushed as Adam. Has he been dreaming, or has his sister just winked at him?
Eric prepared himself. To be manly, he doesn't want to caress Adam: too gay for him. Instead, he'll vigorously grab a buttock and shake it manfully like a business handshake. But Eric hasn't judged his move properly. He moves his hand a little too fast. The slap makes Adam jump slightly and the remaining glasses shake on the tray, provoking laughter. Then his fingers grab and squeeze Adam's ass. Adam, who had already been embarrassed by Matt's finger passing over his crack, realizes that three fingers of Eric's hand are clearly in his crack and getting dangerously close to his little hole. Trying to escape and losing all control, he almost falls on Matt, who man-ages to grab his tray in mid-air.

Miraculously, the glasses are still there, only a few drops have spilled over. But Matt manages to hold the tray over his head, leaving Adam uncovered. His dick presses directly against Matt's chest. To add insult to injury, his glans is completely uncovered and a drop of his sticky arousal has dripped onto Adam's nipple.

Realizing he had his hands free, Adam moves as fast as he can to cover his erection even though everyone else has already seen it. Matt has both hands busy holding the tray still above his head. Emma, always quick to take advantage of opportunities, wastes no time.

- EMMA : Adam, like earlier, when you make a mess, it's up to you to clean it up. Now. Now!
She phrased it in such a way that everyone understood what she meant without needing to express it clearly. Everyone looked at each other in disbelief. This was going too far. Time was suspended and the tension palpable. Then Adam leaned over and timidly placed his lips on Matt's breast, more to wipe it than to lick it.

- EMMA : Better than that.

Understanding Emma's command perfectly, he opened his mouth wide and licked Matt's breast.
- EMMA : Again! There must be nothing left... I want to see your tongue clean that sticky stuff off my brother.... I'll tell you when you can stop.... Take it in your mouth, it's your mess....Lick well, like this. ...I want to see your tongue go around. Kiss this breast you have soiled...make amends by worshipping it.

Adam followed Emma's orders to the letter, which had nothing to do with cleaning up his little drop of juice. It was as if he were hypnotized. He was applying himself to the point of not realizing that his hands were no longer hiding his now softened penis.

The others watched this surreal scene without moving, understanding that the slightest disturbance could put an end to it.

When Emma finally allowed Adam to stop, Matt's swimsuit was so taut that no one could ignore the wet spot on the front.

- EMMMA : You're lucky I don't make you clean that stain!!! she says, laughing. Matt, it's time to wake up! I dare you to get up and do a turn in front of the others.

Matt had nothing to make him listen to his sister, but still half-stunned, he set the tray down on the table. He stood up showing everyone his concrete hard breasts, his taut boxers and the stain of arousal in front.

- EMMA : Adam, am I dreaming or have you not finished serving? Go quickly and offer my friend a drink and make it up to her....No, you don't need the tray anymore, just take the glass with both hands and go offer it to her.

Adam could resist no longer. Without any covering, he presented himself to Julia. She was in a panic, burning with envy, panicking with shyness and fearful of other people's gaze. Emma, as mistress of ceremonies, took charge.

- EMMA : Julia, uncross your arms and show us your nipples! I know they're as hard as mine right now.

As always, Emma was right. But Emma's small breasts remained discreet under her little black sweater, while Julia hadn't worn a bra and those voluptuous breasts looked like they wanted to rip the little fabric covering them.

Leo and Eric both groaned when she agreed to open her arms.

-EMMA : Start by putting your hand on his back, yes like that. Adam, turn around and lean against the table. Slide your hands along his back. That's it. Go down the sides first. Go down to his legs. Adam! Spread your legs!
Now put both hands behind one thigh and work your way up.
No. Go back down. One hand to the inside of the buttocks and one hand to the outside. Nice and slow. Perfect.
Slide onto the other buttock. I feel you're in control.
Go ahead, one hand on each buttock, knead a little. Yes, you can play and spread them too.
Now go back down to his thighs, hands on the inside of his thighs, go up slowly. Goal!!!

When Julia's hands touched Adam's balls, no one knows who flinched more. Still, it meant the end of the game.

When Adam got up again, he'd left a few drops on the table which he had to lick off, but it was nothing like the sultry stuff he'd seen earlier. Emma was a little disenchanted and decided to punish her.

And our friends sipped their orange juice while looking at Adam's buttocks as he knelt, hands on his head.

In the end, Emma said we shouldn't overdo the good stuff, but that she'd be delighted if there were any more chess games. She even asked Eric if he knew how to play.

Okay, boys, let's have a final treat for Julia: for those of you who still have them, take off your swimsuits and dive into the water. I promise, after that, we'll leave.

No one dared protest. Leo did try to hide with his hands, but she made eve-ryone get out and do it again. Emma then took Julia home.

It had been a busy day, yet the surprises and emotions weren't over for Adam. That evening, just before bedtime, he received a message from Matt:

"Remember I took your queen? The next game will be at Juliette's".

--------------

Just a word to tell you that I am currently writing the part with Juliette, and that I want to finish the entire French version before translating it.

Be patient (1 week to 10 days), but I can already tell you that it's pretty hot. Juliette has lots of resources and ideas...
Last edited by ohnon on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

A very interesting chapter. This one is definitely not the usual fare when it comes to typical ENM stories.
One of the girls becoming bossy and making two of the boys touch each other a lot, that will make some love the story, and some will
probably stop reading. This story pushes the envelope the farthest so far in the new "Almost anything goes" Board for stripping and embarrassing.

Some of the words seem to have an unneeded hyphen, words such as volup-tous, eve-ryone, palpa-ble
Maybe there is a program glitch showing up.

I do my final editing after posting. It's very rare that I don't make any changes to a chapter right after posting it. This site is super easy
for making any needed edits.

As far as the story goes, one part seemed to go by just a little too fast. Near the end of the chapter Emma tells the boys who are not naked
to take off their swimsuits and dive in. The youngest boy, Leo, tries to cover up and is ordered to get out and do it over again.
All this is written in two sentences. I'm hoping to get more in depth coverage on just how embarrassed Leo and the others get. Facial expressions,
does a boy blush or turn white with fright? Do the girls laugh at their nervousness or tease any of these shy boys?

Lots of detail can bog a story down, but here I would like to get a better mental picture of what these four boys look like. Most of the description
I've read so far concerns the body of Eric. I do see in the previous chapter that Eric is taller and more endowed than Adam. What fascinates Emma
and Julia the most about each one, especially upon seeing each boy naked for the first time.

I like how this one is different from any story I've read here. Looking forward to the next update.
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:09 pm
Some of the words seem to have an unneeded hyphen, words such as volup-tous, eve-ryone, palpa-ble

I do my final editing after posting. It's very rare that I don't make any changes to a chapter right after posting it. This site is super easy
for making any needed edits.
Thank you for your comment, I have just made the correction.

For the other points: it's always very interesting to have this type of comment. it encourages and makes you want to always do better.

Those who have fun will continue reading (thanks to them) and the others will change their story, the site is vast.

I will improve this ending to answer your request, but for that I would like you to answer 3 questions in PM? (others can also respond and I will try to take into account as many of your comments as possible).

1/ In the 4 boys, it's Leo who seems to attract you a little more, why and what makes him interesting to you?

2/ If you have to imagine it physically, how do you see it?

3/ Léo, like any good character, has a story. He knows his brother is gay, and he respects his choice not to talk about it. He is very good friends with Eric, who is a straight guy who is a bit of a "douchebag" - if I'm not mistaken in the term. What is his story for you? He's a virgin, is there a rumor about his little dick around school? Is he a nerd who is secretly in love with Julie? Dream of Eric at night?
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

A quick note about translation:

First, I don't speak French. Someone who is fluent in both languages would probably do a better job (hint, hint, any volunteers?) I take the French text Ohnon sends me, put it into a translator program (deepl.com is the best I've found yet) and sometimes use Bing or Google for a 'second opinion' on bits where I'm confused. Then I only change things that are obviously wrong and/or incomprehensible so it makes sense in English.

Secondly French grammer and syntax are very different to English. I deliberately change as little as possible as I like to keep the 'style' as close to the French original as possible even if it can be a little 'quirky' to English speaking readers. I hope I'm getting this balance about right :?
TeenFan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:09 pm A very interesting chapter. This one is definitely not the usual fare when it comes to typical ENM stories.
One of the girls becoming bossy and making two of the boys touch each other a lot, that will make some love the story, and some will
probably stop reading. This story pushes the envelope the farthest so far in the new "Almost anything goes" Board for stripping and embarrassing.

I like how this one is different from any story I've read here. Looking forward to the next update.
I absolutely agree TeenFan, let's have as much variety as possible. I've always liked Ohnon's stories because they are so different.

I don't know where the hyphens came from, they weren't in the text I sent Ohnon :oops: Possibly a program glitch as you say.

I'm also looking forward to getting stuck into the next part when it's finished.
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 6 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

With BritGuy's precious help and advice.

@TeenFan: I'm thinking of you to reintroduce Leo, but we'll have to be patient...

This section serves as a transition and a moment of waiting, without containing any explicit scenes. It's up to you if you want to skip this part.

------------------------------------------------------

"The next game will be at Juliette's..." This phrase echoed in Adam's head all night long.

Dear reader, I'll spare you Adam's dozens of attempts to refuse, argue, beg Matt to abandon his project. If he'd succeeded, this story wouldn't need to be told.

It was early afternoon when our two friends arrived at Juliette's house. Her parents had a magnificent house, but they were rarely there, leaving their home and daughter in the care of domestic workers. Specifically, Hong, a Vietnamese woman. According to Juliette, Hong was reliable and helpful, but she often grumbled and complained. Despite this, she was knew how to do almost anything.

After 40 minutes of cycling, Adam and Matt were sweating profusely. Hong didn't seem too pleased when Juliette invited them to sit on the white sofa.

- HONG : "Mademoiselle, I'm delighted when your friends come because it makes you happy, but at least let me protect the sofas with this fabric. What would your parents say?"

Juliette agreed, "Yes, you're right. Can you get us a lemonade?"

- HONG: Right away, Mademoiselle. Monsieur Matt and Monsieur Adam, would you mind taking off your shoes? I cleaned this carpet yesterday, and my back still hurts...

The boys complied, and the comments continued when she returned with drinks.

- HONG: Mister Matt, you haven't changed a bit. There's still a hole in your sock. Give it to me, and I'll take care of it. A handsome boy like you can't be scruffy, especially in front of a lady.

Matt knew from experience that there was no point in resisting Hong, but he felt silly conversing with just one sock. This house was like a second home to him, as he had eaten and slept there countless times.

- MATT: Here, Juliette, Adam and I have a challenge, we have to play a game of chess, and we'd like to do it here.

- JULIETTE: You've always loved my father's chess set...

- MATT: No it's not. We're playing a game of Strip Chess.

- JULIETTE: What? You want to play Strip Chess here?

- ADAM: Matt does, not me.

- MATT: Adam, we've already discussed this. The challenge is to play in front of Juliette.

- JULIETTE: What am I supposed to do?

- MATT: Nothing, I assure you. Here are the rules.

Juliette takes the paper and quickly reads it.

Hong, who had left, quickly returned and asked, "Miss Juliette, are you sure your parents would agree?"

Juliette replied, "They don't need to know about this, just like they don't need to know about something else..."

Hong clearly understood the threat and was embarrassed.

She said, 'I don't mind not saying anything, but just to be on the safe side, I'll stay right here. I'm in charge of you, Miss.'

Juliette asked, 'Out of caution or just to feast your eyes ?'

- JULIETTE : I am not a decorative object or a prize to be won by young men seeking a challenge. If you wish to engage with me, it must be on my terms.

- MATT: What do you mean?

- JULIETTE: I establish the rules.

- HONG: But Miss...

- MATT: But you do not know how to play chess...

- JULIETTE: I just said on my terms...

HONG: Miss, you won't be ...

- JULIETTE: Please leave your rules and return tomorrow at the same time. Matt, if your socks have holes in them, you'll lose them... Tell me, what are your limits?

- ADAM: Um...

- JULIETTE: Oh, you boys... You're so irresponsible! You cannot play without limitations. Please leave as I have work to do.

In no time, the two youngsters found themselves on the doorstep.

- JULIETTE: Hong, could you please inform the driver that we have errands to run.

----

The young heroes found themselves ringing the doorbell again the next day, but this time Hong refused to let them in.

Instead, she handed each of them a pen and paper and instructed them to sign without erasures or negotiations, stating 'take it or leave it' as her final word. Ring the bell when finished or leave.

Then she closed the door.

Juliette's Strip Chess Version 8

1/ The promise

I promise on my honor to put my friendship for the other players before anything else.
I promise on my childish soul that I will remain friends with everyone and that I will do my utmost to ensure that no rancor will tarnish the memory of this game.
I solemnly swear that my intentions are evil*, perverse and vicious, but that I am aware that those of others are no better.
[*cf. Harry Potter and the Marauder's Map]

2/ Limits

- No photos. Nothing too public. Nothing that might create a risk for the future of us all.
- Nothing too dangerous. A small amount of risk is acceptable.

3/ Chess rules
The same rules apply as in chess, except that each piece has its own powers:
- Losing a piece means removing a piece of clothing, unless you're already naked. In this case, a penalty replaces the loss of clothing.
- Losing a piece costs a "Truth" challenge.
- Losing another piece costs an "Action" challenge linked to the piece's value.
- Being put in check obliges you to say a very kind word to the other player.

4/ Special moves

Some beautiful moves are rewarded:
- taking two pieces without the opponent taking one
- taking the opponent's 2 knights, bishops or rooks while keeping your own
- Taking the opponent's queen while keeping your own
- Making a queen with a pawn
Small carnage (the 2 players take 3 pieces in 4 moves) offers a reward to each player.
Large carnage (the 2 players take 5 pieces in 6 moves) offers two rewards for each player.
Bad moves incur penalties:
- Defensive: Three turns without taking of pieces or putting opponent in check incur a penalty for each player.
- For each subsequent turn without taking a piece or checking, another penalty is applied.
- Time: if the playing time is deemed too long.

5/ Penalties, Challenges and Rewards

Penalties and challenges are decided by the referee. She can group 2 challenges together to make a group challenge for both players. She can even give a penalty to the loser of a group challenge.

A challenge or penalty can only be contested if it is technically impossible, breaches the limits or breaks the promise.

Rewards are actions awarded to players by the player-referee.

End of game:

- Only "checkmate" or a decision by the referee can bring the game to an end. The losing player must remain naked at the referee's disposal throughout the day. The winner is not allowed to get dressed.

Adam was impressed. In just one go, Juliette had made the rules more refined and intelligent. Matt was worried about signing, as it meant agreeing to let Juliette run everything.

She knew a lot of things, and this decision could change all three of their relationships.

They said nothing, and Adam signed first. After all, letting Juliette lead was already his life's dream, right? Matt, of course, didn't give up.
TeenFan

Re: Dangerous game PART 6 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by TeenFan »

The game seems complicated, but as long as each boy ends up naked and forced to do a number of these "Challenges" it will be great to read.

Both boys having to remain naked for the remainder of their stay at Juliette's house adds the potential for all kinds of embarrassment.

Who might come over for a visit this day? Some friends of Juliette's no doubt. Will one or both of the other guys decide to drop in? I guess
we'll find out.

I'm glad to read there is a potential to expand on the use of these characters, with Leo being mentioned. I'm always curious about the
origin stories for characters, what happened when these boys first met and became friends? What might happen as a result of this game?

Individual back stories that help define a character's motivations, while developing their unique personalities I find are often the most interesting
part of a main storyline. I'm hoping to see some of that, as long as it doesn't make the whole thing too cumbersome for the writer.