Caught by Houseguest

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Namb

Caught by Houseguest

Post by Namb »

My wife and I had been married for about 7 years and in our late 20s when we were friends with a woman in her mid 20s. She was sharing a house with two other women when one of them got married. She and the other woman could not find another roommate nor could they afford the rent on their own, so we took this woman in (I'll call her J for the purposes of this story).

We made out on the deal. In exchange for free rent she became our au pair. She looked after our two young sons and she was a fantastic cook! She also worked a couple of "real jobs."

There was a weekend when my wife decided to take our boys into town to a children's museum and J was working. I was out back getting the yard cleaned up after the winter. I was head to toe mud and I stripped off as soon as I came in the door. My next stop was the shower off the hallway. I came out of the shower totally starkers to go to my bedroom to get some fresh clothes when I run into J in the hallway. There was a power outage at the place where she worked and she was sent home.

Both of us were scared out of our wits. I, because I was not expecting anyone at home and she because she did not expect to see me naked.

We recovered and I said, "Hi." and "Excuse me" as I had to squeeze past her in the narrow hallway. She looked down but at least she did not laugh.

Several months later, the three of us (J, my wife and me) went with friends to visit a historic house that was built in the 1700's and had additions added as late as the 1950s. There were 15 of us in all. We arrived on Friday afternoon and my job on Saturday morning was to get people up for breakfast. That is when I found her in a room with one of the other guests. They were both under the covers, so I didn't see anything. I just told them that breakfast would be ready soon and left.

Another several months passed and she related the story of being found in bed to my wife. J could tell that my wife did not know. I told nobody. I got a kiss from both women for that.