Caught by Niece

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Namb

Caught by Niece

Post by Namb »

This is hardly erotic, but it is funny.

My wife has two sisters. One sister has 4 daughters and the other has a son and a daughter. At the time the middle sister's daughters were 18 though 10 and the other sister's boy was 6 and his sister was 3. They were all spending the week at my house. Three women and five girls and just me and my nephew against them.I told him to make sure he left the seat up after he went to the bathroom. It was the only passive resistance the male gender could organize.

I was awash in estrogen and when they got to singing Girl Scout songs, I wanted to be out of there. I think my wife ordered a case of sanitary napkins for the duration.

We have two and a half baths in our house. With eight females, they were constantly in use. During one of these times my youngest niece decided she had to go to the bathroom and found two of them occupied. At age 3, when a girl's got to go, a girl's got to go. So she found the only bathroom where the bowl was not in use: the one in which I was taking a shower.

Our shower is a big glass cube. There is no curtain to hide behind.

She came in. I said, "Hi." She said, "Hi," and calmly sat down to do her business. I think she was as impressed with my body as I was with hers. I told her not to flush and that I would take care of it when I was finished. I also asked her to close the bathroom door when she left.

I decided to report the event to my wife and sister-in-law in case she mentioned something to them.

The only sympathy I got from them was comments about me being a dirty old man. I protested that since I was in the shower, I was not dirty. I also pointed to my niece who was now playing outside and said, "*SHE* started it!"

My niece is in her 20s now. We told the story to her, but she has no recollection of the event.

There is a postscript to this story. My wife decided to drive back with everyone else and fly back home the following weekend. Being the good husband that I am, I stripped all the beds and washed all the linens. There are some things that man (meaning a person with a penis) was not meant to know. One of them is how to fold a fitted sheet. It think that it is a secret handed down from mother to daughter.