Neverdoubted's Library

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
neverdoubted

Neverdoubted's Library

Post by neverdoubted »

If anyone is interested, I have some exciting news (well, exciting to me)! I have launched a website to host my works. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while.

While I don't take story requests or commissions, inspired by many great authors on this site and others over the years, I have built up a long list of ideas for future stories. And like many writers, a recurring problem is deciding what to write next. I have tried soliciting feedback in the past with mixed results. The most common feedback is "write whatever you are most interested in". Well, I'm most interested in them all! What I really want to know is, which ones are you most interested in reading?

One of my hopes in launching this site is to organize these ideas and share the decision process with more people. This will also give me a place to post stories that contain themes unrelated to this wonderful board.

Like any other intensive endeavor, writing takes, time, energy, and money. The new site will also allow readers to support me directly, if they want (a request I have received several times the years). But don't worry, I don't intend to start charging for my stories. And I will still be active and posting updates on this board.

https://neverdoubted.icu

Cheers!
~ ND
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
neverdoubted

Re: Neverdoubted's Library

Post by neverdoubted »

This is also where I'll be posting the ending to Thornwood.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

neverdoubted wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:00 pm This is also where I'll be posting the ending to Thornwood.
I think I vaguely remember Thornwood, could you post the full story here or there?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I have the site a look over and I'm excited to be able to read more and all of ND's work in one place. I checked out the site early and read many interesting synopsis', which I can't wait to see some of them written. Hopefully stories will be viewable on there soon as when I checked around, they werent yet. I can't wait. And I love the voting system, I think that is perfect to get reader interaction.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Thank you! I will be gradually posting the stories over the next couple weeks. Just giving them one last editing pass. I am excited about the vote, too. I tried to make it as easy as possible for readers to give feedback and express their preferences. What better way than a free monthly poll?
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

dublinjohn wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:41 pm
neverdoubted wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:00 pm This is also where I'll be posting the ending to Thornwood.
I think I vaguely remember Thornwood, could you post the full story here or there?
Yes, I've already started posting Episode 1 to the library. Eventually, the entire series will be there.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library