The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
skillbox

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by skillbox »

This is still one of my favourite stories you’ve written. There’s something just great about Felicity as her character- the somewhat immaturity mixed with the deviousness and an absolute lack of naïveté. You can tell the fun that went into this entire stories, lots of unique scenarios, lots of fun punishments and dialogue.

Hope to see more! :D
Blondie

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Blondie »

skillbox wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am This is still one of my favourite stories you’ve written. There’s something just great about Felicity as her character- the somewhat immaturity mixed with the deviousness and an absolute lack of naïveté. You can tell the fun that went into this entire stories, lots of unique scenarios, lots of fun punishments and dialogue.

Hope to see more! :D
What an apt description of the Felicity character. You nailed it. Throw in "precocious," and that would round her out.

Felicity is far and away my favorite character in all of the stories I have written. You used the word "fun." I certainly had fun writing about her.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, skillbox; it is much appreciated.