The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Blondie »

The following is applicable to all chapters of “The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator”

© December 2017 by Blondie.

This is a work of fiction, and is fantasy only. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

For ages 18 and older only.

Felicity Chronicles, Chapter 1: Evolution of a Humiliator

Hi, my name is Felicity. I'm only seventeen years old, but in my not-so-humble opinion I have had enough interesting experiences already to justify relating them in print. I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say that some of you might find these chronicles quite titillating, especially if you have an interest in—or a predilection for, if you will—the fine art of humiliation.

To say I have a fondness for humiliation—with me as the aggressor inflicting said humiliation—would decidedly be a gross understatement. Nothing in life excites me more than having a trembling, blushing victim at my disposal and to have the power to force him or her to do anything I desire. Most often I like to have my victims remove some or all of their clothing. I do find that quite effective. I haven't met anyone yet who isn't embarrassed to the extreme by having to strip (or be stripped) against their will. I've also noticed—and I don't think this will surprise anyone—that when others are present, their level of embarrassment is more acute. And then, when they're naked and I make them do things....ohhh, don't get me started. I can tell already that I'm going to get excited just by writing about these tales.

You probably noticed that in my title I used the word "humiliator." Some might think "humiliatrix" might be more appropriate. My older sister Julie has told me more than once, after watching me in action, that I could make a ton of money as a professional humiliatrix. She tells me that there are many men out there who enjoy having humiliation inflicted on them by a dominatrix, and that they would pay a lot of cold, hard cash for the experience.

I'll assume my sister is right, but I can tell you that it would never be something for me. I mean, think about it: If they are paying and are willing to have humiliation enforced on them, then that means they like it! I really don't think I could derive any pleasure unless I am imposing my will on my victim and he or she is forced into humiliating scenarios completely against their will. I can assure you that all my victims would rather have been anywhere else than under my thumb. Thus, the term humiliator instead of humiliatrix.

My first actual experience as a humiliator occurred on my thirteenth birthday. My victim was a 16-year-old boy who went by the name of Blondie. I mean, come on, a guy with a name like that is practically asking for it, right? Anyway, it was an amazing experience, and I'll tell you a little about it later. I have to say he has been my favorite, and I have taken advantage of my control over him on many occasions. I'm looking forward to telling you all about it.

Even though that was my first experience, I sort of had an inkling that I had this unusual inclination toward humiliation even before that. I think my sister Julie had a pretty good idea, too, because she is the one that helped set me up with Blondie as a birthday present. To this day, that by far has been the best birthday ever!

But I digress. I mentioned that I had an inkling about my humiliation tendencies. I remember reading a book at a young age—I want to say I was eight or nine—where in one scene the main character, a young teenage boy went skinny-dipping in a lake, and his friends played a joke on him and stole his clothes. They were laughing at him as he covered himself while begging for his clothes. I remember getting a tingly feeling all over, and even at that young age I put my hand inside my underpants and fondled myself as I read it over and over. I don't think I had an orgasm, but I do know that it felt really, really good, and it was my first memory of being turned on sexually.

Another fond memory was one summer when I was in the park with my mom—I think I was 10—and these high school guys were ganging up on someone, trying to depants him. They had his pants down to his knees and his shirt was riding up so I could see his underpants. Gosh, I remember it so vividly to this day. Anyway, he was screaming bloody murder and my mom yelled at them, but that didn't deter them at all. So she gave up and, thinking she was protecting me, she grabbed my arm to whisk me away. I fought like hell against her because I really was hoping to see the kid get stripped, but my mom would have none of it. So when I got home I locked myself in my room and started playing with myself again, while imagining the kid getting stripped completely naked.

The other times occurred over the course of a few months when I was twelve. Julie had observed how precocious I was, and she started confiding in me more than ever. I first heard about Blondie from her. She and her friends had somehow gained control over him. I didn't know how, and I really didn't care. Just knowing that he was at their mercy was good enough for me.

Anyway, as the story goes, Julie, who worked in sales at the local Victoria's Secret, was in cahoots with Blondie's sister Becky and her friend Brenda. They brought Blondie in there, and before the poor boy knew what happened they had tricked him into passing all his clothes over to Julie, who was standing outside the dressing room. She got to see him naked and even made him walk out into the store wearing a teddy, and later just a bra and panties. And at one point he had to run out there naked to grab something to wear.

Now this was so much better than the skinny-dipping incident I had read about. Not only was it much more humiliating, but it was not a fictional character this time. Blondie was a real person and Julie got to be involved in his whole humiliating ordeal!

As much as I was enjoying Julie's account of the incredible affair, I couldn't wait to get away to the privacy of my bedroom. When I did, I immediately tore off my clothes, jumped on my bed and feverishly masturbated while picturing everything Julie had just told me. I was a late bloomer and had not yet reached puberty, but I have no doubts that I had my first orgasm right then and there.

Subsequently I would often ask Julie to tell me more about this Blondie kid. I really wanted to hear all about what Julie or her friends had done to him. Much to my delight there were several stories. I think my favorite was when Julie's friend Marcia, along with a guy named Mitch, made Blondie slowly get naked in the dark auditorium during the school play. They even made him shine a flashlight on his penis. As I (gleefully) found out later, Blondie's penis wasn’t very big, which I’m sure only added to his humiliation. And Julie said he didn't have any hair back then, even though he was fourteen years old. Can you imagine how embarrassed he must have been? God, I would have paid big bucks to be in Marcia's place. But listening to Julie, I was able to put myself there with my vivid imagination.

Anyway, I guess Marcia started playing with his balls, and this guy Mitch started fondling his penis. Then he made Blondie put his hand inside Mitch's pants and forced him to start stroking his penis. Word was that Blondie and Mitch (with a little help from Marcia) got each other off—simultaneously! Can you imagine?!

So, thanks to Julie I was able to entertain myself to the point of several more orgasms, all at the tender young age of twelve. And, as I mentioned, it was on my thirteenth birthday that Julie set me up with Blondie and I was able to have my first experience as a humiliator. I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.
Robert Brooks

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Robert Brooks »

Excellent! Great to see Felicity make her debut here, another favourite character of mine :D
Looking forward to revisiting this one over the forthcoming chapters.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Felicity character is probably the most devious and deviant in these humiliation stories.
However, I'm hoping that after she is finished with rehashing the events with Blondie, that her next victim cannot be ridiculed for
"underdevelopment". Looking forward to the time when Felicity or a similar character uses a variety of tactics for teasing and humiliating
guys and gals of all ranges of physical development.

Just some wishful thinking on my part. I enjoy how these stories are presented and they do give me ideas I want to steal.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Sorry to disappoint, TeenFan, but the next character to be introduced is indeed underdeveloped. As you know, I find that feature to be more humiliating for the victim(s). I understand that tastes vary in this regard and is not for everyone. I do enjoy writing in that characteristic, and I feel that my writing "juices" (not in the literal sense) are flowing better when I employ it.

There is one more male victim in this story (along with two that are female), who will be introduced down the road. His physical development is more normal, if not a little above average.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Blondie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:25 pm There is one more male victim in this story (along with two that are female), who will be introduced down the road. His physical development is more normal, if not a little above average.
Nice, looking forward to it.
Of course I'm a big fan of taking the "Average" fella and feminizing him by either shaving or being made to wear girly clothes. I used that
in a story where during a game of Dares, my main character had to switch some clothing with another, leaving him wearing only panties.
Of course the guy was well endowed and could barely keep himself contained in the tight panties, so the character is very self-conscious of that
and very nervous for the rest of the game. As you said, different strokes for different folks.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Are you going to be adding the Miss Joplin parts that used to be in the Felicity Chronicles?
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Hammer wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:09 am Are you going to be adding the Miss Joplin parts that used to be in the Felicity Chronicles?
Yes, as you probably know, the Miss Joplin chapters turned into a story of its own. It is ongoing; I think I have five or six chapters done. I will post that in the ENF section as time permits.

Sorry it is taking me awhile to get these stories posted. I have to reformat, then proofread them, so it's a tad cumbersome. But I will get them up!
Last edited by Blondie on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 2

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 2: Blondie: My First Experience in Humiliation, Part 1 of 4

I'll never forget the moment. It was late afternoon on the day of my thirteenth birthday. As I told you in my introduction, Julie had told me of how a few of her friends had taken control over a 16-year-old boy by the name of Blondie. She had told me several very stimulating stories of different ways they had humiliated the poor guy. Each time I pictured myself in the scene, and each time I became quite sexually aroused. I yearned for the chance to be involved in such a scenario.

My time was at hand. That afternoon I was lying on my bed reading when Julie knocked on my door. I remember the conversation we had quite vividly. "Do you feel like going out tonight?" Julie asked. She had a devious smile on her face.

Even though it was my birthday, sadly I had no plans. My parents were out of town because they had to go to some sort of symposium related to their joint business. They put Julie in charge, and in retrospect I'm so glad they did.

"Sure," I responded. "What's up?"

"Well, my friend Brenda just called. She's over at Becky's house and she invited me over. I thought you might want to come along." That didn't really interest me very much. Until she continued. "Evidently Becky, Brenda and a few others are having some fun with Becky's brother Blondie. It sounds like right now they're making him walk around in a girl's nightgown."

I leaped off the bed like a jackrabbit and yelled, "Are you serious?! Tell me you're not joking!"

"Okay, then," laughed Julie. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

"Oh my God, Julie, this is fantastic!" I grabbed her by the arm and started pulling her toward the door. "Let's go!" I said excitedly.

"Easy, girl, easy," laughed Julie. "You might want to put some shoes on. And I need to get something first." Julie went into her room momentarily and reappeared holding a baby blue little girl's party dress in one hand and a nylon bag in the other. I found out later there was a fluffy, white petticoat inside. She held the dress up and stretched it out with both hands for me to see. It was really short, with a wide skirt and short puffy sleeves. "I've been saving this, hoping it would come in handy someday. Maybe we can get Blondie out of his nightgown and have him model this for us."

I clapped my hands and jumped up and down. "Oh, Julie, that would be awesome! Do you think we can really make him do that?" I was short of breath with excitement.

Again Julie laughed. "I just might be able to pull that off for you, sweetie."

"I want to make him get naked, too. Can we make him get naked?" I asked eagerly.

"Look at you, girl," grinned Julie. "You've got a little mean streak in you, don't you?"

I grinned back at her. "I guess I do. Oh, I can't wait!"

"Well, then, let's go have some birthday fun tonight."

With that she loaded the dress and petticoat into one of her Victoria's Secret bags along with a few other items, and we were on our way.

My anticipation level in the car was so high I was afraid I might pee my panties. When we pulled in front of the house my heart was racing a mile a minute. It was a feeling I've had many times over the last few years—pretty much every time I'm preparing to humiliate one of my victims—but I guess because this was the first time, none quite matched up to my eagerness to engage with Blondie.

I wouldn't be disappointed.

It was a sight for sore eyes when we walked in and I saw this blushing, 16-year-old boy. He looked a lot younger than that, and one of the first things I noticed besides the nightgown and his glowing face was that his arms were completely devoid of hair. I found that quite enchanting, partly because I had a feeling it was the result of a recent humiliation.

He was wearing a long, pink sleeveless nightgown and being put through his paces by the girls. I couldn't wait to meet him, and to hopefully play a part in that incredible scene.

I think at this point in my account from that night, I'm going to go in a different direction. I don't have to relate all the events of that night, because believe it or not, it has already been chronicled rather well on the internet by none other than Blondie himself. Seriously! Evidently Blondie must have thought it would be cathartic for him to write about his experience, because he typed up an extensive account of everything we did to him. I'm sure he thought his writings would remain completely private, but as luck would have it his sister Becky got into Blondie's laptop one day when he wasn't around, and much to her delight she found the whole write-up. She eventually posted it all on a website called "Pantsing and Stripping Forums," which is a stimulating humiliation site with a lot of talented writers. It's right up my alley.

I've read his account many times, and yes, often to the accompaniment of sexual gratification.

I think it would be best to include a lot of his descriptions here in my account. I'll include my favorite excerpts, along with my own commentary. I hope you enjoy it.

I was turned toward the other part of the couch and confronted with another familiar face. Being faced with Julie, the salesgirl from Victoria’s Secret was bad enough. But I glanced to her left, and sitting next to her was the girl I didn’t recognize. To my chagrin, she looked to be about eleven years old. My humiliation was going to be bad enough, but somehow this treatment before a much younger girl just exacerbated my anxiety.

He's right, I looked about two years younger than I was. I could tell he became more uncomfortable when he noticed me. I'm sure having someone younger than him introduced into his ordeal made him even more ill at ease. This realization only served to increase my level of enthusiasm.

“I know you remember Julie,” said Becky. Of course. How could I forget? My infamous trip to the mall that day left an indelible impression on me.

“Good evening, Blondie. It’s so nice we could meet again,” greeted Julie as I accepted her outstretched hand. “I see you’ve developed quite a liking for girl’s clothes. I don’t recognize the piece. Are you cheating on me? Do you shop somewhere besides my store?”

I fumbled for an answer. “Uh, I think this is Becky’s,” I responded meekly.

“Oh, well don’t worry, I’ve brought a few samples from the store.” She pointed to a large tote bag on the floor next to the couch. It had a “VS” emblem on it. “Maybe later you can model some of them for us.”

I remember seeing him looking at the bag earlier and his eyes widening. He had to know that whatever the contents of the bag, they were meant for him. When Julie confirmed it he looked a bit frightened. It was delightful.

Julie turned to the girl on her left. “I’d like you to meet my sister Felicity. Felicity, this is Blondie.” The little girl stood up and reached out with her right hand.

“Nice to meet you,” I eked out as I shook her hand.

That would be the first of many times that I physically touched him. He had a weak handshake—well, let's face it, he was under duress—and he didn't make eye contact. His submissiveness was a turn-on.

“No, it really is my pleasure, Blondie,” she grinned. “My sister has told me all about you, and I’ve just been dying to meet you.”

I sensed a degree of precocity in the girl and had an uneasy feeling that it didn’t bode well for me.

You had no idea, Blondie. <giggle> Well, you did, but I'll bet it turned out even worse than you expected.

“Today, Blondie,” offered Julie, “Is Felicity’s thirteenth birthday. Brenda called me earlier and told me that you would be here tonight, and when I told Felicity she ....well, let's just say that it's the most excited I've seen her in a long time. Doesn’t that make you feel special, Blondie?” Everyone giggled with delight and waited for my answer.

“Very special,” I responded sarcastically in a low tone. The girls again laughed, taking pleasure in my misery.

“Can you wish Felicity a happy birthday, Blondie?” interjected Becky.

“Happy birthday,” I managed to mumble.

“Why thank you, Blondie. And I know you are being sincere about that.” I remember thinking that this girl really spelled trouble.

Yes, I guess he was getting to know me. Some people say "trouble" is my middle name.

Brenda said, “Why don’t you tell Felicity what you’re wearing under your nightgown, sweetheart.”

I knew better than to challenge Brenda. There were a few moments of silence, as I had considerable trouble vocalizing the word. “P-panties,” I finally said, very softly.

“I’m sorry, what was that? Speak up, dear, so we can all hear you,” ordered Brenda.

“Panties!” I screamed out, almost defiantly. Laughter was abounding. Joanna pounced on the moment.

“What color are your panties, princess?”

I fidgeted nervously. “Pink.”

“Do you like wearing your pretty pink panties, princess? Are you getting excited?” Joanna was relentless.

It was almost getting to be too much for me to handle. I wanted to just rip that nightgown off on the spot and see what he looked like in just a pair of panties. And to make him blush some more. I figured if I was patient (as hard as that was for me), I would hopefully get that chance. As it turned out, my patience paid off—in spades.

After the laughter subsided, Julie rose and picked up her bag. “Come with me, Blondie, and we can have you slip into something a little more comfortable.”

I looked up at Becky with a pleading look on my face, somehow hoping she would intervene. “What are you looking at me for, girlfriend? You heard Julie, she wants you to go with her; now get your little ass up.” As I got up from the couch I felt a pinch on my rear end. I brushed Joanna’s hand away, catching a glimpse of her devilish grin as I did.

“Felicity, would you like to join us?” asked Julie.

Oh my goodness, was that music to my ears, or what? I really was going to take an active part in the entertainment. I was literally trembling in my excitement.

“Indubitably,” Felicity answered with a grin as she jumped from her seat (all too enthusiastically, from my perspective).

Julie laughed, saying, “I assume that means ‘yes.’” Julie put her arm around my shoulder as she led me toward the bedroom, with the eager Felicity close behind. “Isn’t she just too smart for her own good, Blondie?” asked Julie. I didn’t answer; I was hardly in the mood to engage in dialogue. When we reached the hallway, Julie squeezed me closer to her and put her mouth to my left ear.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, we’ll be gentle.” The salesgirl and her precocious little sister giggled heartily as they led me toward further humiliation.

I'll never forget how I felt as we walked down that hallway. My level of delicious anticipation was in the stratosphere.

I'm getting quite excited as I relive that wonderful night. I think I'll stop here before I get too worked up. I promise that at some point soon I'll pick this storyline back up.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 3

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 3: Blondie: My First Experience in Humiliation, Part 2 of 4

I last left you when Julie and I escorted Blondie into the bedroom. It was my first opportunity to play an active role in someone's humiliation, and I was ever so excited. I'll continue with Blondie's account.

I stood in the middle of the room, still feeling quite shamed in the panties and long nightgown. Felicity stood facing me with a grin on her face, clearly enjoying my discomfort. “Is this where we get to make Blondie get naked?” asked Felicity, without taking her eyes from my face. Her grin widened slightly when she saw the blush and look of dismay on my face.

Notice how he mentioned that I never took my eyes off his face while talking about getting him naked. I'm so glad he noticed, and I knew he would. Yes, I really did want to get him naked—and I eventually would—but I think I had just as much fun talking about it and watching his reaction.

“Ah, here we go, he’ll look just divine in this,” said Julie as she pulled out a little girl’s party dress and held it up for us to see. It was baby blue, with a short, wide skirt and short, puffy sleeves. I was aghast as my eyes widened and my mouth opened in horror.

“Oh please,” I pleaded. My body language spoke volumes as I folded my arms across my chest and slumped my shoulders. “I can’t wear that out there. Please…”

I really did love watching his body language as he (and I) imagined himself wearing that little girl's dress. He turned redder just thinking about it.

The next words from Julie’s mouth diverted my attention. “Felicity, would you like to help Blondie out of his nighty so we can get him dressed?” Julie watched our reactions closely. One was of utter anguish and the other of extreme delight.

“You betcha!” squealed Felicity.

At the time, I was thinking, "Did she really just ask me if I would I like to get Blondie out of his nighty?" Would I like to personally strip a boy for the very first time? I might have been salivating.

She wasted no time. With both hands she reached for the spaghetti straps of the nightgown and pulled them off my shoulders. I retracted, with my arms firmly across my chest. “Don’t make me come over there, Blondie,” scolded Julie. “If you know what’s good for you…”

“I can handle this, Julie,” interrupted Felicity. She looked up at me sternly with an index finger wagging in my face. “Okay, Blondie. Either you lower your arms and cooperate with me right this instant or I’ll call the girls in here and the seven of us will take off your nightgown, pull down your panties and take turns putting you over our knees and giving you a spanking that you’ll never forget. Then you’ll model your pretty new party dress for us anyway. So it’s your choice: You can play nice and make this easy or you can be obstinate and earn yourself a naked spanking. Either way,” she said as she pointed at the dress, “You’re going to be wearing that dress when it’s all said and done. Now which way would you like it?”

The precocious little thing was a monster.

And the precocious monster was having the time of her life. I thought I laid the law down quite well there, and, in case there was any doubt, he knew who had the upper hand.

She pulled the straps down my arms and off my fingers. She let go and quickly stepped back, surveying the natural descent of the nightgown as it collected at my ankles. The tips of the fingers of both of her hands sprang to her lips. She was shocked and delighted at the sight of me standing there, smooth legs and all, clad only in a pair of pink panties. She yelped with amusement, as I stood there shamefaced, involuntarily slumping my shoulders and placing both hands over the front of the panties.

That was a vision that will be etched in my brain forever. The nightgown slipping down and exposing so much of his smooth, white skin. He was standing there in a pair of pink panties, his hands over his crotch in abject embarrassment...and his legs were as hairless as his arms. God, it was so delectable.

“Well, well, what have we here?” asked Julie rhetorically as she approached me with a demonic grin on her face. Up until then she had been just a very interested spectator. That was about to change. She knelt and lifted my feet one at a time to separate me from the nightgown. “My, my, look how pretty your legs are, princess,” she observed as she tossed the nightgown to the side. She ran her fingers up and down my left calf. “Felicity, come feel how smooth Blondie’s legs are.” Of course, the little fiend didn’t need any further prodding.

“Ooh, you’re right, Julie,” she cooed as she stroked my other leg. “They’re so smooth and pretty, like silk.”

I wanted to die on the spot; the level of my torment was extreme. “Go like this, Blondie, I want to see something,” said Julie. She interlocked her fingers behind her head, with her elbows pointing straight out to the sides. I hesitated, but I knew there was no use resisting. I complied. Julie giggled. “Just as I thought,” she said. “Not a hair anywhere,” as she looked at my armpits.

Gosh, were we tormenting him so. Obviously it would be embarrassing enough to have two girls ogling him in a pair of panties that he was forced to wear. But teenage guys are really proud when they finally grow their body hair. For him to have to stand there showing us his hairlessness had to be almost unbearable. And I was loving it!

Also, and I'm not sure why, but I found it a bit titillating to be stroking his bare, hairless legs.

“Stand up straight, and don’t you DARE move your hands, I want to see one more thing.” To my chagrin, she pulled the elastic out from the front of the panties and peered in. I detected a smirk and a slight chuckle. As the elastic snapped back, she said, “Well, at least you’ve got SOME hair.” She walked back toward the bed, laughing aloud.

“I wanna see, I wanna see!” I drew back my hips as Felicity reached for the elastic. The notion of the 13-year-old looking at my private parts against my will was just too much. “BlonDIE?” she warned with an admonishing look. I stood straight and submitted to the mischievous sprite. I closed my eyes tightly in anguish as I felt the elastic being pulled out. Her hair tickled my stomach. I kept my eyes closed, but the vision of her staring down the panties was fixed in my head. After an agonizingly long time, the elastic snapped back.

“Well, little sister, what did you think?” asked Julie.

“It looks just like Joey’s, except Joey has no hair.”

Julie laughed boisterously and walked over to me, addressing me while looking me in the eyes. “In case you’re wondering, Blondie, Joey’s our little brother. He’s ten.” Both girls laughed heartily, as I blushed crimson.

Peeking inside his panties was one of my all-time favorite moments. I knew how much he was hating it, hating me staring at his little goodies for the very first time. Blondie didn't reference it in his account, but I made sure to giggle while I was staring, which I'm sure added to his shame.

Actually, the giggling came somewhat naturally. The vision of a 16-year-old's little penis that compared to my 10-year-old brother's was pretty amusing. And the fact that he knew that I found it amusing was stimulating for me.

There were a couple of different times that I figured I had seen enough and was ready to pull away, but I purposely drew out the moment longer. Oh, how excruciating that must have been for him!

“I assume it’s supposed to get bigger as boys get older. Right, Blondie?” Felicity directed the question at me, but I didn’t answer. She knew she had struck a nerve, and she milked it for all it was worth. “How old ARE you, Blondie?” she persisted. She stared at me, waiting for an answer. I answered, hoping to speed the interaction to a conclusion.

“Sixteen,” I said softly while averting my eyes from her.

“Well, except for the hair, you look like you’re ten, judging from what’s inside your panties.” Both girls giggled as I turned yet another shade of red.

And he really did turn another shade of red when I teased him. It amazes me (and delights me!) to this day that I have the power to make Blondie blush brighter, no matter how red he might already be at the time. I really know how to push his buttons.

Much to my chagrin, the grinning Julie pulled the garment free from the nylon bag, and a very frilly petticoat came into view, its skirt having expanded considerably after being removed from its confinement. She held it up, and upon noticing my look of consternation, she waltzed over to me, cupped my chin in her hand and said, “Don’t worry, princess, you’ll look gorgeous in your new finery. Little girls can’t expect to wear their party dress without their petticoat.” She handed the distasteful garment to Felicity. “Here, dear, do you want to do the honors while I find some proper footwear?”

Of course, Felicity was in her glory. She lifted the petticoat above my head and pulled it down my torso, adjusting the shoulder straps. She stepped back and looked me up and down. “Oh, how darling. You must come see, Blondie.”

In this case, it was almost as much fun dressing him as it was undressing him. He knew he was going to have to go out there looking like that and face everyone eventually. The wretched expression on his face added to my enjoyment.

Julie steered me to the bed and patted the mattress, motioning for me to sit down. When I did, the front of the petticoat rose up high, which elicited another squeal of delight from Felicity. She ducked her head to peek under the petticoat. I caught myself self-consciously putting my knees together and patting down the front of the petticoat, realizing to my disgust that that’s just what a girl would have done.

“What’s the matter, Blondie, don’t you want me to see your panties?” teased Felicity.

Yet another delightful moment among many, watching him flinch and squeeze his legs together when I tried to peek under his petticoat. Makes me grin just thinking about it.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” exclaimed Julie as she walked toward her bag. “Felicity, do me a favor and take off Blondie’s panties, would you? I’ve got something much more appropriate for a little girl.”

Felicity was all too willing to oblige. I felt violated as she knelt, reached up my dress (oh my God, I just called it “my” dress—I mean “the” dress) and in one swift motion pulled the panties down to my ankles. I involuntarily jumped slightly at the invasion. After she lifted my foot to pull them off, she unabashedly lifted the front of the petticoat and took a peek inside. She then looked up at me and smiled, and I blushed redder again.

Like I said, I love making him blush, and I'm very good at it. In this case, all I had to do was look at him and smile after seeing his little penis again.

“Please, no! Don't make me go out there like this!” I begged as they opened the door. The two of them clasped each of my hands and tried to lead me through the doorway. I just couldn’t go through with it, and I held back, resisting the tug on my hands.

“All right, that does it, I’ve had just about enough of you, young lady!” Julie yelled at me, as if she was really upset. In retrospect, I think she was looking for an excuse to spank me. She reached over to the dresser and grabbed a hairbrush. “Pull up her petticoat, Felicity.”

“No, please!” I begged. Felicity held up the back of the petticoat.

“Pull down her panties.”

“No! No!” My pleas just added fuel to their fire as Felicity yanked the panties down to my knees and held the petticoat up my back. I knew that to resist any more would only make matters worse. Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Six sharp blows in quick succession from the back of the hairbrush smacked against my ass, three on each cheek. It took a few short seconds for the pain to register, but when it did…man, I’m here to tell you that it throbbed furiously. “Ow!-Ow!-Ow!-Ow!” I cried as I jumped up and down, cradling my butt cheeks with both hands. The two girls laughed hysterically. I can imagine what a comical sight I must have been, jumping up and down like that, with frilly panties dangling at my knees and the petticoat and dress raising up and down with each jump.

It was fun pulling his panties down again, and it really was hilarious watching him jump up and down like that in the little girl's dress. And, though Julie got to administer the discipline, it was quite enjoyable to be involved in my first spanking. Fortunately, it wouldn't be my last, and the day would come when I would have the pleasure of handing out a spanking on my own.

"Now, are you ready to come join the party or do we have to discipline you further?” There was silence. “Answer me, Blondie.”

“I…I’m ready,” I replied obediently. Again the two girls took my hands. This time I didn’t resist, and I was led through the hallway in my wretchedness. When we entered the living room—well, I’m sure you can well imagine the uproar. The shrieks of surprise and delight were almost deafening.

I really enjoyed the reaction from all of Julie's friends and felt very proud of myself for having a lot to do with it. I knew Blondie wanted to just dig a hole and climb in. Wonderful stuff, and the best was yet to come.

Next time around, when I gather up the courage to give another account, I’ll tell you how I was rendered naked by the precocious, demonic Felicity. I will tell you this much right now: I would take being petticoated over that experience in a heartbeat.

And this precocious, demonic girl can't wait to tell you all about it.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 4

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 4: Johnny Boy: Procuring My Victim

After my first experience as a humiliator, I knew I was hooked. I couldn't wait until my next opportunity. I knew I would always have Blondie. The threat of sharing the video footage we had of him from that night assured us that he would have to submit to me whenever I wanted.

As delightful as that notion was, soon after my first Blondie experience I was on the prowl for someone else. Hey, variety is the spice of life, right?

I’ll get back to my thirteenth birthday experiences with Blondie in another chapter, but I think I’ll take a slight detour here and tell you how I came about securing a new victim—a victim I would have gobs of fun with during my time in high school.

It was my freshman year at Roosevelt High. I had only recently turned thirteen, so I was the youngest student at the school. I skipped the fourth grade after my parents and my third-grade teacher decided that I wasn't challenged enough at my grade level.

Anyway, I found myself constantly checking out the other students, mainly as potential victims. I would select a student, and always imagine what it would be like to have control over him or her. And I would always imagine what they looked like naked and cowering before me.

I've always been the type to plan ahead, and I thought it would be perfect if I could find a fellow freshman to humiliate. That way, I could have fun with him at school for the full four years. Blondie was a senior, so I only had the one year with him at Roosevelt. Of course, there would always be opportunities outside of school during and after that year, so there was that.

My focus was on boys, though I would never rule out the opportunity to pick a girl. For now, I decided, I would look for a boy that was behind schedule, so to speak, in the puberty department. Maybe I had that proclivity because Blondie was my virgin experience. Blondie was sixteen at the time and had reached puberty, but I could tell he was a late bloomer (and I knew that from my sister's accounts). And as we've already well established, he has a little penis, so after I divested him of his pubic hair he looked like a prepubescent boy. I'm making myself grin as I summon up the vision of his denuded body, and how mortified he was to have me see him that way.

Another reason I tried to pick an underdeveloped boy—and a very good reason, at that—is that there is no question that their humiliation would be greatly enhanced when I expose their childlike privates. I know boys that age are very self-conscious about their bodies, especially if they are late developers. I just love how embarrassed they get when I tease them about it; their red cheeks really add to my stimulation.

So I wanted a late bloomer. Most of these boys were already fourteen, so it would be slim pickings, but they were out there. Out of three or four strong candidates, there was one in particular that I took a fancy to. He sat in front of me both in homeroom and in the morning algebra class. His name was John, and he was taller than me and slender—with a youngish face, and somewhat feminine features. I could tell he was a few years away from needing to shave. Unlike Blondie, he had dark hair. He hardly had any hair on his arms, and I was thinking he probably didn't have much, if any, anywhere else. I was really hoping to find out for myself someday.

My problem, of course, was figuring out a way to get him into the position of being under my control. I mean, I was somewhat petite, only thirteen and looked more like eleven. So from a physical standpoint I didn't exactly present an intimidating figure.

No, I would need some help. And who better to reach out to than my sister Julie. She's always been there for me, and, especially after our recent experience with Blondie, she fully understands my humiliation tendencies. And she could always seek out help from Becky, Brenda, et al if needed. Plus, she was also a student at Roosevelt, so whatever plan of attack she decided on, it would be convenient.

"Julie," I said one evening after firmly deciding to take the plunge, "Could I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, sis, what's up?" she asked.

"Well, there's this boy at school," I started.

"Ah, pray tell!" answered Julie. "Does my little Felicity have a crush?"

"No—well, maybe, but not in the way you think." I paused, trying to find the right words. "More like Blondie," I said.

I had found the perfect words. It hardly took a second for Julie to comprehend. "Oh, you little devil, you," she replied. "One night of stripping and humiliating a boy, and you lust for more," she laughed.

I actually found myself blushing a little bit. "I know, right?" I said. "I just need help getting him to....obey me."

Julie smiled. "Hmm," she said. "Let me think. We need to get this boy into a compromising position."

"Oh, I knew you'd understand, Julie!" I said excitedly.

"No problem, sis. And I'm sure we'll have fun doing it," she said.

"So....so here's the thing. I know this is going to sound very selfish, but..."

"But you want him all for yourself," interrupted Julie.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "You totally get it! If you can get him in that compromising position you're talking about, and make sure he knows he has to answer to me—oh, Julie, I'd be forever indebted to you."

"Say no more, my dear. I know how much fun you had with Blondie when we left the two of you alone for a while. Let me work on a plan, and I'll let you know. Just tell me who this guy is, what he looks like, et cetera."

"So his name is John—I think I'll call him Johnny—no, on second thought, I want him to answer to 'Johnny Boy'." We both giggled. "Anyway, he's almost as tall as you. Slim, dark hair, cute face—kind of a pretty boy. Maybe besides stripping him I'll dress him up some day like we did Blondie."

"Listen to you," laughed Julie. "You don't even have him yet, and here you are making all these big plans for him."

"I know!" I said, grinning. "Anyway, he's in both my homeroom and algebra classes. During lunch he usually goes out and hangs out near the football field. There's a tree there that he likes, and he leans against the tree and does stuff on his phone. I don't know where he lives, but after school he hops on his bike and heads south on the main drag."

"You've been quite the stalker, haven't you," laughed Julie.

"I guess," I laughed. "Hopefully someday I'll be a lot more than that."

"Leave it to me, sis," said Julie. "I'll let you know when I come up with something."

"Great," I said. "Oh, one last thing. Whatever you do, do you mind doing it without me? I kind of want my first experience with him to be solo."

"I get it," Julie said. "Just you and him. An intimate experience, one you and Johnny Boy will remember forever."

"Oh, I can't wait! You're the best!" I said while giving my sister a big hug.

A week later Julie already had a plan. She had met with Becky, Brenda, Marcia, Joanna and Cheryl. They all were still at Roosevelt High and were more than willing to have their fun with another boy, even if he was two or three years their junior. I was on my bed going over a homework assignment when Julie knocked on my open door and came in.

"It's all set," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I knew right away what she was referring to. It had pretty much dominated my thoughts ever since Julie and I discussed the Johnny Boy matter the week before. I jumped off the bed excitedly and stood facing my sister, almost getting right in her face. "Tell me!" I said eagerly.

"Easy, girl, easy," laughed Julie as she put her hands on my shoulders and nudged me away gently. "So I organized a meeting with the girls at lunch today. We put our heads together—I have to say they were pretty enthusiastic when I told them what you wanted—and we came up with a plan."

"Go on," I urged impatiently when she hesitated.

"It's pretty simple, really. The six of us overpower him. I was going to get Mitch to help us, but after you pointed Johnny out to me I can see that he doesn't look that strong, so we can handle him on our own. Heck, Brenda could probably get him in a full nelson. Anyway, we pull down his pants—and his underpants, of course—and we take some pictures. We tell him who we are representing—that would be you, of course—and make him agree to do anything you ask him to do. We'll tell him if he doesn't, then we'll post the pictures all over the school."

"I love it!" I shouted as I clapped my hands in merriment. "I think it will work!"

"Oh, it'll work, alright," Julie answered. "And after you're done with him he'll probably wish he had just let us post the pictures." We both laughed heartily.

"So when can you do it?" I asked anxiously.

"Tomorrow's as good a day as any," Julie said with a smile. "We were thinking lunch time, under that tree you were talking about."

"Perfect! Tomorrow it is, then," I answered with high anticipation.

It took a significant amount of self-restraint, but I managed to avoid the event. I decided that the first time I get to see Johnny Boy get stripped, I wanted it to be under my control. I met up with Julie after lunch to get the scoop.

"Well?" I yelled hopefully as I saw Julie approaching in the distance. Her response was a grin and a thumbs-up sign. I was elated. "Yes!" I yelled. "Tell me all about it," I pushed.

"He was under the tree, just like you said," said Julie. "He was calmly looking at his phone, and we used the element of surprise to our advantage. Brenda had a good hold on his arms, Marcia sat on his chest, and Joanna and Cheryl had his legs pinned. Becky was ready with the camera, and it was a piece of cake for me to get his pants down to his knees."

"His underpants, too, right?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh yeah, I just pulled them down along with his pants. He was fighting like crazy, but he was helpless. Putty in our hands. Cheryl even got off his chest and pulled his shirt up, so we had a lot of skin exposed. Becky got some great pictures, including some with his face in the shot. If we need to use the pictures—a highly unlikely scenario—I'll be able to crop out any of us."

"Oh my God, this is so awesome!"

"So after we finished with the pictures, his pants were still down, and I said, 'Do you know Felicity? From your homeroom and algebra classes?' He just nodded, and I told him that you would be contacting him and in no uncertain terms that if he didn't want these pictures plastered all over the school he'd better do anything you tell him to do. He was silent, so I added a little more to the equation. I told him that we'd be back, and next time we'd strip him completely naked and keep his clothes. That really got his attention," said Julie with a chuckle.

"Oh, I'll bet!" I laughed.

"Just to be sure, I said, 'Do you understand?' He said, 'Yes, I understand.' He also said something along the lines of 'Can I please pull my pants up?' He was quite desperate to cover up—and there wasn't much to see, if you know what I mean," she said with a giggle. "You're really going to have a lot of fun with this boy, sis."

Just then Julie received a text. She had a wide grin on her face as she looked at her phone. "Becky just sent me a picture. Wanna see?"

As much as I did, again I showed self-restraint. "I'll get my chance," I said with a grin. "Just make sure he gets a copy."

“I’ll do that right now,” responded Julie. “I got his contact info.” She tapped her phone a few times and looked up at her sister. “Done,” she said with a smile.”

“Oh, Julie, thank you so much! I can’t wait!”

The bell sounded, and we parted ways. I'm not sure my feet hit the ground as I headed to my fifth period class.

The next morning, I purposely walked into homeroom at the last minute to ensure Johnny would be seated. As I walked by him I made sure to make eye contact. I smiled, while he did not. He blushed profusely, much to my delight. I took my seat, looking forward to a very promising future with my Johnny Boy.