Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Freesub

Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl

Post by Freesub »

I'm considering writing a story where a boy of the same age strips a girl naked, just because I realised from this thread how rare that is , because society has made it "taboo". I don't think that's particularly fair.
TeenFan

Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl

Post by TeenFan »

Freesub wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 pm I'm considering writing a story where a boy of the same age strips a girl naked, just because I realised from this thread how rare that is , because society has made it "taboo". I don't think that's particularly fair.
I hope you do write that story, Freesub.
I did start of a big project, a pair of stories with both a boy pov and a girl pov (one an ENM story and the other posted at ENF).
It's two twelve year olds, a twin brother/sister pair who hold hostage and strip both boys and girls.
Story is incomplete and hope to get back to it soon. (too many stories, not enough time)

So you can see I'd be looking forward to a variety of situations that are not commonly found in the typical story.