Neighbors (Jack and Emily)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MelissaWrites

Neighbors (Jack and Emily)

Post by MelissaWrites »

In the quaint suburban neighborhood, where the sidewalks were always neatly trimmed there lived a young, shy teenage girl named Emily. Emily was unlike most of her peers; she was painfully introverted and found it excruciatingly difficult to make friends. Her only companion was her neighbor, a boy named Jack, who was two years her junior. Jack was always kind and considerate towards Emily, often bringing her small gifts like flowers or chocolates, which she would accept with a shy smile and a whispered "thank you." One summer afternoon, as Emily sat on her front porch, Jack appeared at her gate, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Emily," he said, "I have a special favor to ask of you."

She looked up at him, her heart already beginning to race. "W-what is it, Jack?" she stammered, her voice barely audible. He grinned, revealing a small gap between his front teeth. "Well, you see, I've been thinking...and I was wondering if you'd help me with something. Something that requires a bit of bravery on your part." Emily felt a knot forming in her stomach. "W-what do you mean?" she managed to say.

Jack hesitated for a moment, then took a deep breath. "Well, you know how we're both stuck at home for the summer, and how there's no one else around to see us?" He glanced around furtively before continuing. "I was wondering if...if you could help me, you know, with my...curiosity." Emily's heart skipped a beat. She felt a mixture of fear and excitement course through her veins. "C-curiosity?" she repeated, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jack nodded emphatically. "Yeah, you know...I've always been curious about what girls look like without their clothes on. I've never seen a girl naked before, and I really want to know what it's like." Emily's face flushed bright red. She knew exactly what Jack was asking her. He wanted her to take off all her clothes in front of him. She could feel the heat radiating from her body as she struggled to find the words to respond.

Finally, she managed to squeak out, "Y-you want me to...take off my clothes...in front of you?" Jack's eyes widened in surprise at her boldness, but then he smiled reassuringly. "Well, not all at once," he said, "I just thought...well, maybe you could start by taking off your dress. And then your bra then eventually your panties? If that's okay with you, of course." Emily swallowed hard, feeling a mixture of fear, curiosity, and arousal coursing through her veins. She glanced down at her own clothes, then back up at Jack, who was watching her intently.

After what seemed like an eternity, she nodded slowly. "Fine," she whispered. "I'll do it." Jack's face lit up with excitement, and he clapped his hands together gleefully. "Great!" he exclaimed, his voice a little too loud in the quiet afternoon. "Why don't we use your house since your parents arent home Emily?"

Emily agreed and led Jack into her house, her heart pounding in her chest. She closed the living room door behind them, and Jack took a seat on the couch. Jack's gaze darted around the room, his mind taking everything in, as though it knew it would remember this moment forever. Emily felt self-conscious all of a sudden, aware that she was about to undress in front of him. She nervously wrung her hands together, biting her bottom lip as she contemplated what she needed to do next.

Slowly, she began to undo the buttons on her dress, fumbling nervously to release each one. Jack watched her intently, his breath catching in his throat. As she slid the dress off her shoulders, it fell to the floor, revealing her white cotton bra and panties. Her body slouched and Emily's feet pointed inwards displaying her insecurity and embarrassment.

"You're...so beautiful," Jack whispered, his eyes glued to her chest. Emily's heart skipped a beat at his words. She felt a strange mix of excitement and embarrassment as she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Then, she hesitantly slid her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties and pushed them down her legs. She was now completely naked in front of Jack. Her bare skin felt exposed and vulnerable, but at the same time, there was a strange warmth coursing through her veins.

Jack couldn't move his eyes away from her. Her breasts were perfect, round and pale, barely what could be considered a B cup. Emily's young breasts had light pink nipples which almost blended in to her creamy blushing skin. Her soft nipples hardened as they were exposed to the cool air, becoming little stiff peaks pointing slightly upwards. Her stomach was flat and toned, with only a hint of softness where it met her hips.

She seemed so much smaller without her clothes on, and he couldn't help but wonder how soft her skin would feel. Her legs were long and toned, with a light dusting of blonde hair at the juncture where they met her thighs. Her pussy was completely smooth and bare, with only a small slit at the center, and he ached to see it, to touch it, to taste it.

Emily, however, felt anything but beautiful. She was terrified, her heart pounding in her chest, her breath coming out in short, ragged gasps. Her cheeks flushed a deep red as she stood before Jack, naked and exposed. She wanted nothing more than to cover herself up, to disappear into the very walls of her home.

Jack, on the other hand, was like a kid in a candy store. He couldn't believe his luck. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, unlocking it with a quick swipe of his finger. "Would it be okay if I took a photo of you?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper. "I mean, just so I can always remember how beautiful you are."

Emily felt her heart sink even further. She wanted to tell him no, that it was too much, but she couldn't find the words. Instead, she nodded slowly, her throat tight. Jack took the photo, capturing her in all her naked glory. He could feel her eyes on him as he did it, and it only served to make him harder.

When he was finished, he put his phone away and looked at her, really looked at her. There was something so vulnerable about her right now, and it made him feel both protective and possessive. He wanted to take care of her, to make sure that she was always safe and happy.

He moved slowly, kneeling down in front of her, and reached out to cup one of her breasts in his hand. It was so soft, and he could feel her nipple harden even more as his thumb brushed against it. Emily let out a shuddering breath, her eyes closing tightly as he explored her breast with his fingers. Jack took this as permission to continue, and he began to tease her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Can I please get dressed now?" she asked, hoping to end this before her body betrayed her to Jack's touches.

Jack released her breast and looked up at her. His eyes were intense, but there was also a hint of sadness in them. "Of course," he said softly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...I just wanted to...I don't know what I was thinking." He stood up and moved away, giving her some space. Emily slowly began to put her clothes back on, feeling both relieved and embarrassed at the same time.

"I should probably go," Jack said after a moment. "I've, um...I've overstayed my welcome." He hesitated for a moment, then reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone with the photo he had taken. "Here," he said, handing it to her. "I shouldn't have taken that. You can delete it."

Emily's heart warmed and her eyes began to swell with tears. "Thank you Jack" she took the phone and deleted the photo. She then hugged Jack while only wearing her panties.

Jack couldn't believe how good it felt to be held by her. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling the warmth of her body against his, and inhaled deeply, taking in her sweet, familiar scent. He buried his face in her neck, breathing her in even more.

Emily kissed Jack on the cheek and then walked him to her door, she chose to stay in only her panties as a thank you to Jack.

As they stood on her doorstep, Jack hesitated for a moment, not wanting to let go of this perfect moment. He wanted nothing more than to take Emily in his arms and never let her go. But he knew that this wasn't fair to her, and that he had to respect her wishes.

He looked into her eyes, searching for some sign of what she was feeling, but found only shyness and innocence. "Thank you, Emily," he said softly. "For everything."

Emily smiled back at him, feeling the warmth of his words. "You're welcome, Jack. And thank you, for being respectful." She hesitated for a moment, then took a step closer to him, their bodies almost touching. "I...I hope we can still be friends and not make this weird."

Jack nodded, his heart racing. "Of course we can, Emily. I'd like that very much." He took a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves. "I'll see you around, okay?"

"Okay!" She said gleefully, accepting Jack's answer. Emily then closed the door and ran to her clothes, her mind still racing about what she had just done. Emily still wasn't sure why she did it, why she stripped naked for her only friend. Maybe to show Jack her appreciation for their friendship or maybe something else...

Jack walked away feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand, he was relieved that he didn't cross any lines and that they could still be friends. But on the other hand, he couldn't help but feel a deep longing for her, a longing that was only intensified by the memory of her body and the sounds she had made.

Emily and Jack both masturbated that night, their minds filled with images of the other. It was a strange and arousing experience, feeling so connected to someone despite the physical distance between them. As they drifted off to sleep, they couldn't help but wonder what the future held for their relationship.
TeenFan

Re: Neighbors (Jack and Emily)

Post by TeenFan »

Send this story to John Mellencamp, so he can write a new hit song titled "Jack and Emily", two American kids growing up in the heartland...