Pantsed in the shop

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

Pantsed in the shop

Post by RickD137 »

Yesterday I was in Tesco's with a friend as I approached the till to pay my friend who was standing behind me pulled my joggers down past my knees exposing my green pants/briefs to everyone behind me in the line and the attractive girl working behind the till :oops: to make things worse I had things on my hands so I couldn't even pull my joggers back up straight away.
Hey
Robert Brooks

Re: Pantsed in the shop

Post by Robert Brooks »

I’m always blown away just how many times you’ve been pantsed / witnessed a pantsing. It’s staggering! :lol:
I haven’t even seen one since I was at school, but you’re still getting them now!
Did your friend already know you wear briefs? Is that why they did it, do you think?

Great story, Rick, thanks for sharing as ever.
RickD137

Re: Pantsed in the shop

Post by RickD137 »

Yeah I've been pantsed more time that I can count I thought it would stop now at this age :lol:
Most of the ones i witnessed happened in school but I do still see it happen in judo from time to time.
Yes they did know I wear briefs, earlier in the day they were joking saying that they could see the outline through my joggers.
I really don't know why everyone still has to make a big deal about me still wearing pants/briefs I have always hated wearing boxer shorts.
Hey