Hotel Streaker?

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
neverdoubted

Hotel Streaker?

Post by neverdoubted »

*****Author's note*****
While I have read and enjoyed several of the true stories posted here, I never in a million years thought I would have one of my own worth posting. But, believe it or not, something happened to me recently that I just have to share. I am still stunned by it, and will be for some time.
I guess you can file it under, "I never thought it would happen to me". I swear what I'm about to tell you is true. (I guess they all say that, huh?)
~ ND

We were staying at a hotel over the weekend. It was nothing super fancy, but it did have a small conference center attached with meeting rooms and a nice banquet hall. It was also right in the middle of an entertainment district part of town, fwiw. On our second night, I noticed a lot of pretty girls in formal dresses coming and going through the lobby.

I don’t know if there was some kind of school formal going on or what. But I would estimate them to be high schoolers, or maybe in college. I didn’t see many using the elevators, so maybe they were using the banquet hall for some kind of party? I couldn't say. I had somewhere else to be, so didn’t think much of it, and they had cleared out by the time I got back.

Since we weren’t there to party, I had requested somewhere quiet, away from the noise. They had given us a room on a middle floor at the very end of a little used hallway.

Arriving back from my errand around nine-thirty, I rode up to our floor. The lobby had cleared out by then and I had the elevators to myself. The Saturday night partiers had not yet arrived to the bars across the street and other families staying at the hotel had already settled in for the night. The hotel had a lull in the action, and I didn’t expect to encounter anybody.

But, when I exited the elevator, I did faintly hear a girl’s voice. Rounding the corner, I saw who was talking. My first impression was that she was completely naked! She was about fifty feet down the hall, walking away from me, slowly, and didn’t appear to be in any distress or hurry. I could tell she was holding a phone to her ear and talking like she was on a call. It later occurred to me that she might not have been talking to anyone and was just using it as a prop. Who knows?

My pulse started racing as my mind got carried away thinking up possibilities. Sure, I had written about these types of encounters, but never really experienced it! Could it be? A real, live hotel streaker? Surely, not! That kind of thing only happens in stories, right?

Moving away from me, she didn’t yet know anyone was behind her. Should I make a noise to announce my presence? I didn’t want to spook her or be seen as creeping up on her.

Should I turn around and leave her be? No! My room really was down there. I had just as much right to this hallway as she did.

Straining my eyes, I started walking silently forward. There was no stairwell or other exit in that direction. So, I knew, unless she was headed for one of the other rooms down there, she would have to turn around when she reached the dead end and we would be face to face (and, more importantly, body to body).

With heels she would have been average height. But because she was barefoot, she was a little on the short side. She had a petite waist but a nicely shaped bottom which rocked back and forth as she walked. She was moving so slowly that I couldn’t help but gain ground. As I approached, peering intently at her backside (as any red-blooded man would), I was disappointed to discover that she was actually wearing panties. I had just been unable to tell from a distance because their nude color so closely matched her skin tone.

When I got close enough, I could see a delicate lace pattern to them. My impression was that these were no ordinary panties; like they were meant for a special occasion. The way they hugged the shape of her bottom like a second skin, along with her shapely legs and bare, skinny waist still made for an erotic sight. No wonder I had initially thought she wasn’t wearing anything!

She had long, light brown hair which hung down her back, almost to her waist. There were layers to it which cascaded over her bare shoulders, and a white flower attached to some kind of clip in the back. It must have been professionally styled earlier in the day.

Then it hit me. What if it had been a wedding I saw earlier? Was this girl one of the younger members of the wedding party, perhaps a teenage flower girl or the blushing bride’s adorable, younger sister?

She looked a little too young to be hitting the bars for an after party. Maybe she had been sent back to the hotel early and had decided to take a little stroll to stretch her legs after being stuck in an uncomfortable dress and heels all day!

We were both almost at the end of the hall now. The thought did occur that I could snap a quick picture before she turned around and saw me. Heck, I could probably even start recording and just hold my phone discreetly as we passed each other. That would have made quite the memento! Unfortunately, the only phone I had with me was my company-issued one, and I didn’t want to answer any uncomfortable questions about why I had a picture or video of a random, half-naked girl on it.

Just before reaching the window at the very end of the hall, she turned around. The next morning, I looked out that window to see if there might have been some reason she was walking toward it. But it just looked out over an alleyway and the side of another hotel next door. Nothing exciting.

I wish I could tell you she was topless. But to my further disappointment, I discovered that her fancy curls had been obscuring the fact that she had a strapless bra on. She wasn’t especially well-endowed in the chest department. But her bra also didn’t cover much. She had respectable orbs swelling over the top of each white triangle which wobbled enticingly as she walked.

She didn’t seem particularly alarmed to see me. Perhaps she had caught my reflection in the window and knew I had been following her? I’m glad I didn’t try to sneak a picture now.

She was pretty - from her face, I would definitely guess teenager – and still wearing makeup from whatever event she had attended earlier in the day.

If you’ve ever been face to face with a beautiful woman in lingerie, you know how hard it is to maintain eye contact. I’m pretty sure I did a terrible job of it. While my focus was generally on her face, I somehow managed to take in quite a bit of her body using just my peripheral vision. She kept talking on her phone as I rushed to pull out my key card to show I really was headed for one of the rooms. I have no idea what she was saying. There was just too much information to take in as she walked past me. I caught a whiff of some alluring perfume just before closing my door.

My heart was pounding as I took a few steps into the room and tried to recompose myself. It felt like it had all happened way too fast. Sure, it wasn’t a completely naked girl like I had originally thought, but it was still an exceptionally attractive young lady in nothing but a pair of sexy panties and a skimpy, push-up bra!

Maybe, where she’s from, it’s not that big of deal to go strolling about in your underwear. Or maybe she was put up to it by friends. Or she might have been a streaker or a budding exhibitionist who was too shy to go the whole way yet. Who knows! And, as far as I knew, she was still out there walking down the hall! If only I had some excuse to go back out there and look…wait a minute!

Trying to remain calm, I grabbed the ice bucket off the counter. It was still half full. Dumping it into the sink in the bathroom and running hot water over it to hide the evidence, I called out, “we’re out of ice. I’ll go get some more,” then rushed to the door.

to be continued...
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
TeenFan

Re: Hotel Streaker?

Post by TeenFan »

Don't think I ever saw a "To be continued' on a True story before.

Did the girl have an accent?
My first guess is she might be from Europe. I can imagine that French girls would more likely wander a hotel hallway in such a state of mostly
undress. American girls would probably freak out in such a situation, being seen followed by a man as she walked and talked on the phone.
Imagine trying to explain to Hotel Security how you happened to dump a half melted container of ice onto a mostly naked Teenage girl, followed
by her screaming... a dozen of her "Friends" rushing out of a room to pepper spray you. Seems like I'm already wanting to make up a story
about it.
neverdoubted

Re: Hotel Streaker?

Post by neverdoubted »

I'm not sure I would know what a French girl looks like compared to any other girl of European descent. But I don't recall her having any foreign accent. I would guess she was American. Midwestern. As for "to be continued", what can I say? Maybe I'll post the rest if there's enough interest ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.