Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Blondie

Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 7

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 7: Naked for the Pizza Boys

It was just before 5:00 that afternoon when I heard the ping on my phone. I eagerly picked it up, and sure enough there appeared a wonderful photo of a transformed Miss Joplin, in all her naked glory. The expression on her face reflected her obvious state of torment.

Very nice, Marian. You look stunning, almost virgin-like. How does it feel?

It feels different.

I'll bet! I've never gotten a wax before. What was it like?

It was a little bit painful.

I can imagine. Was it embarrassing for you to have someone maneuvering around your pussy like that?

It was mildly embarrassing but I got used to it.

Were you naked?

No, I was never completely naked.

Oh, too bad. You are so nice and naked in this picture.

Yes, I am naked in the picture.

Are you naked now?

No, I am wearing a leotard.

Nice! Picture, please.

Miss Joplin was really getting the hang of this selfie business, because within twenty seconds I received a picture of her dressed in a black leotard that I bought for her.

I like it, Marian. And your new do is exquisite. Do you like it?

No, I do not like it.

I just love the new "you." And you'll look so CUTE in the bunny ears tonight with your new bob cut.

There was no response, so I reprimanded her

I need you to converse with me, sweetie.

I will look cute in the bunny ears tonight with my new bob cut.

Yes you will! Do you remember what you will be wearing tomorrow?

I will be wearing the pink teddy tomorrow.

Good. Do you remember what you will be wearing for the pizza boy tonight?

I'm pleading with you. May I please wear this leotard? I'm sure the pizza boy would like it.

He would indeed. You look quite sexy in your tight-fitting leotard. But do you remember what you will be wearing for the pizza boy tonight?

I will be wearing bunny ears and stilettos.

And what else?

Nothing else.

Full sentence!

I will be wearing bunny ears and stilettos and nothing else for the pizza boy tonight.

Yes you will! So here is how it is going to work. I'll schedule your delivery for 6:30. When you open the door, make sure to leave it wide open. You are to stand at the threshold. You will be paying cash, but you will not have it with you. I'm sure the pizza boy would love to get a view of your lovely ass, so accept the pizza, turn completely around, and walk away to get your cash. Set the pizza box down and come back with your cash. Do you understand your instructions so far?

Yes, I understand. Please, I don't know if I can do this.

Oh, you'll do it, Marian. And I'll be watching, lurking in the darkness, so you'd better do exactly as I say. Oh, and make sure your porch light is on, and the light in your entry way.

Okay I will do what you say.

The total for the pizza will be $22.35. You will come back with a $20 bill. You will be very apologetic, but tell the boy that this is all you have, and you don't use credit cards.

Can I just give him enough, plus a tip?

No, it will be fun to see how the boy handles it. And trust me, your appearance will serve as the best tip he will ever get. Oh, and one last thing: You are not to close the door until the boy walks away. That's all, Marian. Have fun with this, and don't forget: I'll be watching.

With that, I clicked off my phone. Miss Joplin had an hour and a half of anxiety to cope with before her destiny with humiliation. Conversely, I had an hour and a half of delicious anticipation.

I did not order a pizza to be delivered to Miss Joplin's house. That plan would have been quite entertaining, but my devious mind took over and I concocted a more interesting scheme.

I called upon two of my sister's friends, who I thought would be perfect for my new plan. They were 16-year-old boys, with normal 16-year-old boys' ever-increasing testosterone. I told them that I am blackmailing a woman who did me wrong, and that they didn't need the details. I gave them explicit instructions, and requested that they follow them to a T. It was easy to entice them once I told them that I was making her wear a sexy outfit. I decided not to tell them that she would be naked, knowing that their surprised reaction would spice up the moment.

I ordered Miss Joplin's veggie pizza and had the boys drive me to Giuseppe's. I paid for the pizza (with Miss Joplin’s credit card, of course), along with two Giuseppe's tee shirts. Once in the car, the boys changed into the tee shirts and we pulled in front of Miss Joplin's house at about 6:40. I intentionally had us arrive a little late, just to give Miss Joplin more time to contemplate her dire plight.

The boys got out with the pizza, while I remained in the car. I made them leave their phones in the car, since I knew they would be tempted to take pictures. I wanted to maintain sole ownership of Miss Joplin.

I was situated perfectly, and asked the boys not to block my view, as I wanted to produce a good video. Here is what the video displays:

Two teenage boys, ostensibly employees of Giuseppe's Pizza, push the doorbell of a home while one of them holds a pizza box. Within moments the door slowly swings open, and a lady is soon standing at the threshold. She is naked, except for a pair of black bunny ears perched on her head, along with a pair of black shoes with very high heels. The expression on the woman's face, along with her scarlet-colored cheeks, betrays her extreme embarrassment. Her body language clearly indicates that her state of undress is not of her own choosing. She is leaning forward slightly with her knees clenched together and has one arm over her breasts and the other hand covering her sex.

Though the two boys have their backs to the camera, their surprise and merriment are quite evident, which only seems to exacerbate the woman's acute embarrassment.

Apparently hoping to end what appears to be a terrible ordeal for her, the woman quickly snatches the pizza box, then turns and walks away with it, leaving the door ajar. When she is out of sight the two boys look at each other with mighty grins on their faces and exuberantly clap each other's hands together above their heads, a gesture that is commonly known as a "high five."

Momentarily the woman reappears without the pizza box but instead has a monetary bill of unknown denomination in her hand. The woman hands the bill to one of the boys, and a fairly long conversation ensues. The woman—who continues to desperately try to shield her nudity as best she can—shakes her head continuously, as if resisting a proposal that the boys are offering.

After at least two full minutes of back and forth it appears that the woman concedes to whatever the boys are proposing. The woman, obviously with extreme reluctance, compels herself to stand up straight and clasp her hands behind her head. She stands in that vulnerable, exposed position while the boys ogle her naked body unabashedly. One does not need to be imaginative to comprehend the enjoyment garnered on the part of the two teenagers.

As for the woman's emotions, the video depicts exactly what one might expect: that of a person experiencing unequivocal, absolute mortification.
Along with the extraordinary scene that the video captures, there is one physical attribute of the woman that stands out (other than, obviously, her naked breasts): the complete absence of pubic hair.

All in all, it most certainly is a vision and experience that the two youngsters will never forget.

One would have to think that the trauma the woman must be experiencing probably will haunt her for as long as she is alive.

Later that night, I thought it might be a good time to check in on the star of the evening.

How was the pizza?

I don't know. I didn't have much of an appetite.

Oh, that's too bad. If it's any consolation, from what I saw you made two teenage boys very happy.

Please don't make me do anything like that again.

We'll see, Marian. I will say that things will get a lot worse if you ever disobey me again.

Okay, I will never disobey you again.

Good girl, Marian. Oh, and one last thing: I'd like you to end our little sessions from now on by thanking me for humiliating you.

Thank you for humiliating me.

You can use my name when you thank me.

Thank you for humiliating me, Felicity.

You're quite welcome! It's getting late now. I'll let you go and reminisce about your big day. Nighty-night, and sweet dreams.

Good night.

Smiling, I laid back on my bed, naked. I touched an icon on my phone and a video appeared on my screen. My other hand ventured toward my nether regions, and for the second time that day the misadventures of the unfortunate Miss Joplin led me down the road to sexual bliss.
fasdf2003

Re: Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude

Post by fasdf2003 »

Miss joplin always my favorite. Definitely leaves me wanting more
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

This story just keeps getting better. The humiliation deepens! :D I'm wondering if Miss Joplin will eventually become aroused at being humiliated. But for now, her humiliation is exquisite. :twisted: Would like to see a pic of her with her new short hair and a sad expression.

Good work! I look forward, of course, to your next installment.
Blondie

Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 8

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 8: Ownership of Miss Joplin Escalated

As I'm sure you have recognized, my control—"ownership" is probably an even better word—of Miss Joplin was ever increasing with each passing day, as was my enjoyment of my power over her. I don't want to say it became an obsession—more like a fascination—but the idiom "the more you get, the more you want" certainly applied to my relationship with Marian Joplin. It seemed like I never could get enough. My control over her life was intoxicating.

Which is why I took it to another level, the events of which I'll expound upon in this chapter.

As was often the case, it started with a text.

Good evening, Miss Joplin.

Good evening.

It just dawned on me that I don't have a key to your house.

There was a long pause before she responded. I'm sure she was horrified of the prospect of me having free reign to enter her home.

May I ask why you need a key to my house?

I did appreciate her politeness.

Oh, I don't know. I just like the idea. I may never use it, but it would be nice to have the means to do so. I might want to come check up on you unannounced to make sure you're wearing what I told you to wear.

I promise to wear what you tell me.

That's nice. But make sure you bring a key for me to school tomorrow. I'll get it from you in class.

Okay.

I was about to reprimand her for the one-word response, but I saw the three dots on my iPhone, indicating she was typing.

Okay, I will bring a key to school tomorrow.

Good, Marian.

May I ask that you please let me know if you are stopping by? Or at least ring the doorbell?

You may ask, but I don't feel that is necessary. Besides, I would rather surprise you.

There was no immediate response, so I moved on to a new line of dialogue.

Are you enjoying your new look? I really like your new bob cut.

Honestly, I much prefer it the way it was. I'm hoping it grows back out sooner rather than later.

Sorry, but that's not going to happen, Marian. I've already scheduled another appointment for you with Josie. It's the same day as your appointment for your monthly full body wax that I made for you.

There was no response. Miss Joplin was probably having trouble digesting the fact that her new look would be permanent, thanks to me.

You can thank me for making it convenient for you.

Thank you for making it convenient for me.

You are welcome. I'm happy I could help. Are you enjoying being so smooth all over, especially on your pussy?

No, I am not enjoying it.

Well, I am enjoying it. Do you know what I enjoy the most about it?

No, I don't.

I enjoy the fact that every time you look in the mirror naked and see how smooth you are all over, you think of me.

Again there was no response.

Talk to me, Marian.

I don't know what to say. I'm sure you enjoy that.

Did you look at yourself naked in the mirror today, Marian? Don't lie to me.

Yes

More typing...

Yes, I did.

Did you think of me when you took in your new bob cut and your freshly waxed pussy?

Yes, I did.

Oh, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over!

How nice for you.

Do you feel humiliated when you look in the mirror and see your short hair and bald pussy, knowing that you did it completely against your will and at the whim of one of your young students?

Yes, I do.

You do what, Marian?

I feel humiliated.

When do you feel humiliated? I was so enjoying myself.

When I see my short hair and bikini wax.

Knowing what?

Knowing that it was against my will and at your whim.

That is gratifying, Marian. Hey, I notice you're still bashful about using the word pussy.

I prefer not to talk like that.

Are you saying I'm a slut?

No, I just prefer not to use that word.

What word?

Pussy

No one word answers!

I prefer not to use the word pussy.

Does it bother you that you now have a bald pussy?

Yes, it does.

Say the whole thing.

It bothers me that I have a bald pussy.

See, you're getting the hang of this. Say "My name is Marian Joplin and I have a bald pussy."

My name is Marian Joplin and I have a bald pussy.

Good, Marian! When you clean your bald pussy in the shower with soap and feel how smooth it is, do you think of me?

Yes, I do.

Aw, that's so sweet. On another matter, do you have any plans for this Saturday?

I have a few errands I need to run. And I want to go visit a friend.

I'd like you to be home all day on Saturday.

Okay, I will stay home on Saturday. May I ask why?

Sure. You will be receiving a large package on Friday. Probably more than one. I took the liberty of buying you a state-of-the-art surveillance system. You can thank me later. Anyway, the installers will be coming to do the job on Saturday. It's a big job, and it may take up a good part of the day.

Thank you, but I don't feel like I really need a surveillance system.

I agree, you probably don't really NEED one. It's mainly for my benefit. There are indoor and outdoor cameras with motion detectors. It's really cool. Every time they sense any motion they will turn on and follow you throughout whatever room you're in. I saw a demonstration video and the quality is outstanding! Plus, I'll be able to set up a password that only I can access. I thought it would be fun to look in on you from time to time, either from my phone or my iPad.

There was an extremely long pause, which I tolerated. I'm sure the ramifications of my latest endeavor were sinking in, and it had to be devastating for her. She was probably choosing her words carefully.

I implore you, Felicity. PLEASE don't go to that extreme! I really need a modicum of privacy, especially in my home. I've been very good about doing whatever you ask, including sending you embarrassing selfies, which I promise to do whenever you want. I'm begging you, please forgo this undertaking!

Oh, no need to worry, Marian. You'll still have some privacy. It's not like I'll be watching your every move. I'll just be tuning in every now and again, when the mood strikes.

Please, I'm begging you, Felicity, not to do this.

Tell you what. If you continue to be a good girl I'll let you turn the bathroom camera off when you go potty. I really don't need to see you doing your business, anyway. But leave it on when you shower or take a bath.

There was no response. She probably hadn't even considered that there would be a camera in the bathroom. And she undoubtedly knew I could not be swayed.

Do you usually take a bath, or do you prefer to shower?

Bath. More typing...I usually take a bath.

Yes, they are so relaxing, aren't they?

Yes, they are relaxing.

What time do you usually take a bath?

It varies.

Can you do me a favor and do it at the same time every day? That way I'll know when you're getting naked.

Okay, I will take a bath at the same time every day. I don't do it every day, though.

I would like you to take a bath or a shower every day. Let's pick a time. How about 6:00 p.m.?

I prefer to bathe in the morning, if that's okay.

The problem with that is that I sometimes like to sleep in, in which case I would miss checking you out when you take a bath or a shower. I will have the means to record the video or to go back to it, but I'd much prefer to watch you do it live. That way you'll know I'm watching you and enjoying you being all naked, and we can share the experience.

(Long pause) Okay I will take a bath every day at 6 p.m.

Perfect! Maybe you can alternate. Take a bath one day, and a shower the next. I'd like a little variety.

Okay, I will alternate between bath and shower. Please, may I go now? I'm not feeling very well.

Okay, just a couple of things before I let you go. Do you have a fan and/or a window in your bathroom?

I have both.

Great! So, when you shower or take a bath, make sure you open the window and turn on the fan. I'd prefer not to have too much steam obscuring your nakedness.

Okay, I will open the window and turn on the fan. Please, may I go?

In a minute. Just a couple of other things. The surveillance system was quite expensive, and I don't want your credit card to tap out. When we're done here, would you please go online and pay off the balance? I might have some more fun things to buy for you.

Okay, I will pay off the credit card. Please don't use up all my money.

Oh, no worries. You said you had almost $50K, and I haven't spent nearly that much on you yet. That reminds me, are you set up for online banking with both your checking and savings accounts?

Yes, I have online banking. For both.

Excellent! I'll get your username and password from you next time I see you, so I can help keep an eye on it for you.

I can keep an eye on it and let you know how much is in there, if that's okay?

Well, two heads are better than one, so I'll definitely be getting that info from you. Also your login info for your credit cards.

I WOULD like you to be careful with your spending, so our account doesn't get low. Maybe we can sit down together and work on a budget for you.

I'm pretty good with money, so I think I can handle that on my own.

Yes, I'm sure you are. I'll look forward to getting together to work on that budget. Maybe I'll learn something from you.

One thing really helpful is that you won't have to buy your own clothes again, since I will be taking care of that for you from now on.

Do you have direct deposit for your paychecks?

Yes, I have direct deposit.

Very good. Once we work out that budget together, then we shouldn't have any problem when I want to buy you some more nice surprise gifts.

Okay, if you say so. Please, I'm really feeling a little sick to my stomach right now.

Okay, just one last thing. The surveillance installers are coming at 10:00 on Saturday morning. I want to be there too, to make sure the cameras are properly and strategically placed. So I'll just let myself in with the key you'll be giving me tomorrow at school.

Okay, I will bring you a key.

Also, on Saturday for the installers I would like you to wear the short, black leotard that I bought for you. I know there is not much coverage for your booty, but you have a lovely ass, and I think it would be quite enjoyable to have it on display.

Please, may I just. okay I will wear the leotard.

Along with the black bunny ears and the black stilettos.

Okay. I will. Please let me go now.

Was this session a bit humiliating for you, Marian?

Yes, it was humiliating.

We're done now. Remember what you're supposed to say?

Thank you for humiliating me, Felicity.

My pleasure, and I'm looking forward to Saturday!

I clicked off my phone, looked out into space and reflected on the session, and on the progress I was making with my victim. I smiled with satisfaction while laying down on my bed. My hand inevitably invaded the insides of my panties as I contemplated the escalation of my ownership of Miss Joplin.
MeStuff69

Post by MeStuff69 »

I just discovered this series. Very nice! Well written and a great premise. Love it! Eagerly looking forward to more!
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

How much more humiliation can ms Joplin take? Now surveillance cameras following her around - a complete loss of privacy.

Will bunny ears and stilettos be her default "clothing?

Great story!
a21345155

Post by a21345155 »

Best series!!!
Hammerhead

Post by Hammerhead »

Wasn’t this where the series ended on the booksie silk site before it crashed and burned?
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Hammerhead wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:36 pm Wasn’t this where the series ended on the booksie silk site before it crashed and burned?
Yes, you are correct. There will be more chapters of Miss Joplin's travails, but unfortunately I can't promise when that will be. 🙁