Story Contest #1

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Humilatron

Story Contest #1

Post by Humilatron »

An experiment for the first story contest.

The rules:

- In order to be considered your story must be included in this thread.

- Your story may be either ENM or ENF.

- Your story must be contained under 1 post but can be as long as you want (the only limit being the character limit this site might have)

- The story must follow one of the 5 prompts.

- All victims in the story must be 16+

The Prompts
1. The character has a series of unfortunate events that lead them into a humiliating situation and eventually gets exposed to several people.

2. The character is headed to a Halloween Party with everyone from their high school/college. Somehow they end up in a humiliating situation. Perhaps they are forced to attend in an embarrassing costume ir perhaps they manage to lose it.

3. The character is headed to a family reunion for Thanksgiving. They have a rivalry with one of their family members and that person manages to humiliate them in front of all of the family.

4. A classic Karen Wagner story as the characters finds themself to be naked in school for whatever reason.

5. The character makes a bet with another person but when they lose can't pay up, so instead they are forced to perform a series of forfeits leading them to be humiliated.

Deadline: November 30th 11:59 PM EST

There are no prizes for doing so other than recognition perhaps in the future there might be.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
dazed

Re: Story Contest #1

Post by dazed »

Just saw this. Getting some thoughts for it as well
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

I've got something in the works, hope I make it by the deadline.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

Not really good at writing. Grammarly please help me.
dazed

Post by dazed »

I put mine in the wrong topic. My bad.
dazed

Re: Story Contest #1. Karen's Thanksgiving Hell

Post by dazed »

The following story is a work of fiction, and does contain some scenes of mild to explicit sexuality involving forced orgasms and nudity of a lesbian nature.

It was that time of year again. Karen, her mother, father, and her brother Billy, were all in route to Aunt Betty’s house for Thanksgiving dinner. Karen stared pensively out the window as she thought, or more, dreaded, the idea of having to face Lisa again. Lisa, the only daughter of her aunt and uncle, was a fiery redhead, and a bully. She loved humiliating Lisa by getting her naked when ever possible and teasing her about her “Pancake tits,” as Lisa loved to call them.

Karen was a petite girl with strawberry blonde hair, barely A-cup tits, bald and hairless pussy, a slender body, and pixie face. Lisa, on the other hand, was a buxom redhead with a dominant personality. While Karen was shy and rather reserved, Lisa would fight at the drop of a hat.

As she stared out the window, she remembered that last visit in the summer, and how Lisa had quickly subdued and humiliated her. It was the Fourth of July weekend and they were visiting their aunt and uncle. When Saturday came, Lisa threw a pool party and invited a lot of her friends over. Teens, male and female, were frolicking around the pool.

Lisa and Karen’s parents had left to go into town, which left Lisa in charge. Karen, who was 16 at the time, was lying out with her a neighbor girl of Lisa’s named Stacy. Stacy was tall and lanky, with similar measurements as Karen, except Stacy’s ass was the typical bubble butt, and she had a huge, fleshly vagina. Karen’s ass was a nearly perfect pear shape.

Karen did not see Lisa and six of her girl friends sneaking up on the two sunning girls until they were surrounding them.

“Awww look girls, “Lisa teased. “Two little girls. I wander which one has the smallest tits?”

Everyone around heard Karen and began laughing and teasing them.

“Only one way to find out,” Lisa yelled. “Let’s play strip em.”

Both Karen and Stacy screamed loudly as they tried to fend the pack of older girls off them, but it was no use. Their bikinis were ripped from the bodies in moments and both were dragged to their feet, and their hands pinned behind their backs.

To add to their humiliation, the two sobbing teens were paraded naked around the pool while everyone took pictures and teased their bodies. The humiliated girls wept and pleaded for their swimsuits as they were marched around the pool three times, ensuring that every guy and girl there got a good look.

With the parents gone, Karen and Stacy were at the mercy of Lisa and her hellions, and there was little mercy to be had. Everyone was enjoying their shame.

After the third lap, Lisa and the girls marched the two naked teens to the grass and made them get down on their hands and knees.

“If you want your bikinis back, you have to act like good little dogs. Now let me see you rise on your knees and beg with your little paws, and hear you bark,” Lisa ordered as everyone laughed.

Tears of shame filled both their eyes as they rose to their knees and put their hands in a begging position and tried to bark.

“Woof, woof,” the sounds came out, and were only making everyone laugh harder at them.

“Well, that was rather pathetic,” Lisa remarked sarcastically. You will have to do better than that to get your clothes back.”

The girls forced Stacy onto her hands and feet and Lisa ordered her to begin crawling along the grass. She then grabbed Karen and forced her face against Stacy’s butt.

“Dogs sniff each other’s asses, so get your nose in her butt crack now and sniff!” Lisa ordered as she slapped Karen on her bare ass. “Keep it there!”

“Noooo,” Karen sobbed as she drew her head back in protest. “Please, don’t’ make me do that.”

A raucous laughter erupted when Karen was shoved against Stacey’ butt and Lisa made her stick her nose in the girl’s ass crack.

“That’s a good doggie,” Lisa remarked as she held the humiliated Karen in the position while she followed Stacy crawling on her hands and knees with her nose pressing against Stacy’s asshole.

When they reached a certain point, Lisa made Karen take the lead on the return crawl and forced Stacy to put her nose in Karen’s ass crack and crawl behind her while everyone laughed and took pictures of the degrading act. Lisa took her own pictures for blackmail to ensure that neither of the tormented girls would ever tell on her.

They were given their clothes back when Lisa saw the parents pulling into the driveway. The rest of the day was uneventful, but Karen and Stacy were totally intimidated by Lisa, and knew they had to do what ever she said to keep the pictures from going public.

That night, when it was time for bed, Lisa had a few of her friends sleep over and unfortunately for Karen, she and Stacy had to sleep in the same room, on a blanket in the floor. Once the door was locked and everyone inside, Karen and Stacy were forced to remove their clothes once again and lie down together.

Karen made them kiss each other and grind their naked bodies against each other while the girls giggled and tormented them. They then were made to sleep naked cuddle against each other on the floor.

Now, as the car turned into the driveway, all the feelings came rushing back to Karen. She was hoping Lisa was changed by now and would no longer humiliate and tease her. Karen had turned 17, and Lisa was 18. Body wise, there was not a lot of change in Karen, except her tits were now shaped like tiny missiles, and very pointy. She knew Lisa would have a field day with them if she was able to strip her again, so she hoped to avoid that humiliation.

After the customary greets and hugs, Lisa came bolting down the steps, rushing to Karen and hugging her.

“Come up to my room. The guys are all watching football. Boring!” Lisa winked and took Karen by the hand leading her up the stairs.

As soon as Lisa led her into the upstairs bedroom and locked the door, Karen got a foreboding sense of dread. Staring at her were many of the same faces who stripped her at the pool last summer.

“Look who is back for us to play with,” Lisa announced.

“No, no way,” Karen said as she shook her head defiantly. “I am going downstairs.”

As Karen turned to leave, Lisa grabbed her from behind and cupped her hand over her mouth. “Let’s strip her!” she yelled to the other girls who bolted to their feet and dragged Karen backwards onto the floor.

The girls were on her like rabid dogs, pulling and tugging every article of clothing as Karen tried to struggle. Her mouth was duct taped so the people downstairs could not hear her screams. When her bra and panties were ripped off, she heard Lisa exclaim her joy.

“Oh my god. Look at her little tits. They look like tiny missiles, ready to blast off.” Karen winced and screamed into her gag as Lisa began twisting her nipples to get them hard.

“Come on, let’s get her tied to the chair. Dinner will be ready in a couple of hours and I want to have plenty of time,” Lisa barked to the others. In short order, the mean girls had tied to a wooden chair with her legs spread wide and her hands immobile. She could only scream her objections through the gag. Downstairs, she could hear the noise of the football games and smell the food beginning to cook. She wanted someone to come and rescue her, but realized it was probably a lost cause. She was once again naked, and a prisoner to Lisa’s sadistic games.

Lisa walked over and rubbed Karen’s hair out of her eyes and patted her on the top of the head.

“Relax. We are going to have some girl fun,” Lisa quipped with a grin. “Just us girls.”

Karen watched as Lisa pulled a package from her drawer and began opening it excitedly. Lisa pulled out a rather long, slender pink item, then turned to show it to the girls.

“Okay, you all get your phones ready,” Lisa instructed as she told them the app to download for the remote control.

She then strolled over to Karen and with a gleam in her eye, knelt and carefully spread Karen’s labia, then began inserting the device into Lisa’s pussy as Lisa screamed frantically through the duct tape.

“Toss me a couple of towels to put on the floor,” Lisa remarked as she motioned for them.

Ever hear of an ohmibod?” Lisa inquired. “Well, it is a remote-control vibrator. Each girl is going to have an app to control it. We are going to see how many orgasms we can give you before dinner,” Lisa announced proudly. “This is going to be so much fun!”

Tears filled Lisa’s eyes as she looked at all the girls getting their phones ready to torment her bald little pussy.

It was only a few moments before Lisa was shaking almost uncontrollably as the currents worked the vibrator inside her. The first orgasm felt like a tidal wave exploding inside her, and Lisa wept in shame as her pussy spasmed around the hellish device inside. Her screams were drowned out by the giggling of the excited girls.

Twenty minutes later, Lisa was soaked in sweat and her body shaking. This time the orgasm was so powerful at Karen’s hands, that she squirted onto the towels beneath. All the girls gave wolf whistles as a steady stream of ejaculate arched from Karen’s tormented pussy.

Poor Lisa lost count of the orgasms the girls forced on her. When Lisa’s mother hollered upstairs that dinner would be ready shortly, they quickly untied Karen, who barely had strength to dress. She pleaded with Lisa to let her take a shower, so the people downstairs could not smell the sex on her. Karen agreed, but gave her only five minutes to shower and dress.

The meal was exquisite and all that was on Karen’s mind was what Lisa and her friends would do to her after dinner. Maybe she would get lucky and her parents would leave early tonight.
unfair

Post by unfair »

Great story btw dazed. The 2 victims and then passing of time gave the story a little something different I think.
unfair

Post by unfair »

Double Ds or Nothing (I can do anything better than you)
[size=100; font-size: 250%; position: fixed; top: 50px ; color: orange;]unfair (neat trick huh? Will remove if annoying though..)[/size]
By unfair

[This is part of the Halloween competition following “Prompt 5”]

“You’ve got a lot of nerve coming here Tiff! I thought I said if you came you’d regret it.” Sarah was fuming that her rival had come to the Halloween party despite her warnings.

“You’re just jealous!” Tiff responded, “You know I’m better looking than you, more popular than you, and better in every way too”.

It was true enough, not that Sarah would admit it. Though Sarah had a cute enough looks, she was nothing compared to the walking sex bomb Tiffany. Tiffany was the kind of girl guys would give 4 of their 5 appendages to be with, and she knew it.

“That’s not true and I’ll prove it” proclaimed Sarah. “I bet you, that I can win a challenge of my choosing. Shouldn’t be too hard for someone better at everything.” she smirked.

“And the winner?” enquired Tiff.

“And the winner can choose one thing to take from the loser” Sarah finished laying the groundwork.

Tiff thought for a few moments. Thinking wasn’t really one of the blonde senior’s strong points, but she realised deviously “I didn’t even bring anything to the party, I can’t lose!”. Out loud, “sure Sarah, I can win anything against you”.

Sarah then explained that the competition would be who can hold a handstand the longest. Both girls had previously done some gymnastics and could perform the feat, but the more athletic Sarah was surely the favorite.

Nevertheless Tiff agreed and the two stood next to each other in front of a small curious crowd.
“Three, two, one”.

Both girls inverted and braced for the task ahead, both determined to prove themselves superior. It wasn’t long however before Tiff encountered a problem. The short skirt of her sexy nurse costume started to fall down.

One guy from the audience yelled “look I don’t think she’s wearing any panties”. This attracted more interest in the room and the crowd swelled a little.

Tiff cursed herself for not putting any underwear on. She tried desperately to grab the skirt, but predictably came tumbling down, still yanking at her skirt as she landed face first on the carpet.

Sarah gracefully dismounted next to her fallen rival. “Looks like we have a winner, I guess we found the one thing I’m better at, huh Tiff?”.

Tiff scowled on the floor before getting to her feet. “You got lucky!” she retorted. “Besides, there’s nothing you can ask me to give you, because I have nothing with me except this costume”.

Everyone in the room except Tiff could obviously see where this was going. The crowed swelled further until every guy, and most of the girls were around, watching the action.

“Ok that’s fine, I choose your top then” said Sarah innocently.

The colour drained from Tiffany’s face. “I didn’t think you meant clothes too! No please you can’t. I’m not wearing anything below it”. Tiff once again scolded herself for not wearing anything below the tight white top of the costume.

“Look, you knew the rules, now get it off. Doesn’t everyone agree?” she addressed the crowed to many cheers and whistles.

“Or actually I’ll tell you what”. Tiff pricked her ears up at the suggestion of a way out, “how about double or nothing? You win we call it quits, I win and you have to be naked for the rest of the night.”.

Tiff had a bad feeling about this, but was sure she couldn’t get her boobs out in front of everyone. “What is the competition?” she asked.

Sarah smiled “Arm-wrestle, surely another thing you are much better at.”

Tiff pondered for a second, once again straining her brain cells. Somewhere at the back of her mind she knew she should stop, but her pride got the better of her. “You’re on!”.

A space between the half finished drinks was cleared on a table for the two girls. They sat opposite each other, encircled by the increasingly feverish crowd. They were once again counted down, and both locked arms and pushed.

The apparently equally strong girls struggled against each other for a few minutes, barely moving toward either side. It was then that another spot of misfortune struck Tiffany. The strain on the cheap table from the two girls wrestling caused the corner closest to Tiff to buckle slightly, pouring a near by drink on the girls white top.

Tiffany’s shock from the cold drink was all the opportunity Sarah needed to take advantage, she slammed her rivals hand down on the table.

“I guess I win again” Sarah gloated, “nice nipples by the way!”.

Tiff didn’t understand her last comment, until she looked down to see her pink nipples now visible to her newly see-through top. She gasped and placed her arm across to cover her modesty from the crowd.

“I wouldn’t bother” Sarah pointed out, “you’re getting naked for everyone now anyway. At least we can see if you’re better at stripping.”

“Nooo please, you have to give me another chance” Tiff begged, “one more?”.

Sarah thought for a second once more, then with an evil grin of power said “I’ll tell you what, do a strip tease for the crowd. Then I miiiight let you put your clothes back on, if you do the next challenge naked”.

Not seeing an alternative Tiff slowly started undoing the zipper of her top. To her embarrassment someone put some music on and she was told to do it to rhythm.

The guys in the crowd stood wide eyed and girls giggled as her luscious boobs popped out of the tight top. She didn’t bother to hide them knowing it would be futile for the challenge anyway. Next she pulled down her little nurse’s skirt revealing her pussy slit, shaved specially for the costume.

For a second there was silence as people took in the sight before them. This was broken shortly by Sarah announcing that the next challenge would see who could stand being tickled the longest.

Of course this didn’t strike Tiff as exactly fair given her current state of undress, but she was prepared to accept anything to get her clothes back at this point. She was also pretty sure she was determined enough to win this time.

“Any noise made by either of us counts as a forfeit” explained Sarah, and the two girls sat on chairs opposite one another.

Tiff asked what the punishment was going to be if she lost, not that she intended to. She was shocked when Sarah told her that the loser would have to masturbate to orgasm for the crowd.

A second later a group of 6 people approached the two contestants. They split off into 2 groups, 3 boys to the side of Tiff, and 3 girls to the side of Sarah. Tiffany almost spoke up to object about the imbalance, but remembered the “no noise” rule just in time.

There was once again a countdown, and the ticklers went to work. At first this seemed easy to Tiff, she’d never been that ticklish, and she could already see Sarah going red with trying to stay quiet.

Sarah though had counted on something that had yet to occur to Tiffany...boys. Let than a minute had passed when the boys hands started straying closer to Tiff’s perky boobs, and down the insides of her thighs.

Tiffany closed her eyes to block them out. But then she finally felt one of them take the plunge and grab one of her breasts and she could take no more.

“No don’t touch them!”.

Everyone stopped and Sarah fell over laughing at her rivals predicament. Once she’d recovered and the torturers had returned to the crowd she continued to tease Tiffany.

“Go on then tits-out-Tiffany, show the boys what you do at home when you get bored, they’re very curious”, she was revelling in her new found power, as a side of her she didn’t know existed came out.

Once more Tiff started to beg, looking a pathetic in her state of undress.

Tiff: “Please you have to let me try one more, I can’t do this”.

Sarah: “No, you’re already fucking yourself in front of everyone, what more can you do?”.

Tiff: “I’ll..suck on something at the same time”.

Sarah: “You’ll have to do better than that”.

Tiff: “I’ll..put something in my butt too!”

Sarah: “hmm, better..but not good enough”.

Tiff (increasingly desperate): “I’ll do all that, and..and...I’ll let you film it all”.

Sarah smiled, and Tiff slumped her shoulders, not quite believing what she was suggesting.

Sarah nodded, “ok twat-flashing-Tina. Since I’m so nice, I’m going to give you this one last chance.” she said “To decide the winner everyone in the room is going to write one of our names on a piece of paper. Since you’re sooo much more popular than me, this should be an easy win for you”.

Tiffany nodded in agreement. She had twice the number of friends that Sarah had, and she liked to think them pretty loyal. She should easily win.

“While we wait for the votes” Sarah added, “I want you to get down on all fours and bark like a dog, as a thank you for giving you this ‘get out of jail free’ card”.

Tiffany hesitated until Sarah asked her whether she’d rather just do the dare then. At that Tiff went down on all fours and to the crowds amusement barked at them. Tiff blushed heavily as her reputation was tarnished in front of her friends and enemy.

“Now kiss my feet” ordered Sarah, and Tiffany did that too, just as the announcement came from the room.

A girl stood with a stack of papers and simply yelled: “Sarah wins, 32 votes to 5”.

The room was buzzing as Tiff looked around the room in disbelief, lustful eyes looked back at her. She’d once again underestimated boy’s desire to see her charms.

There was to be no reprieve this time. Even Tiffany could see there was nowhere further for the punishments to go now. In a daze she was guided by some boys from the crowd she didn’t think she recognized, but she was in too much shock to be sure.

They sat her down in the middle of the room, and several camera’s were pulled out, including from Sarah. Some took pictures, and others recorded video of the hot scene.

Tiffany had lost all fight, as her legs were easily spread and pulled back for the room. No one had ever seen Tiffany’s body in so much detail as her degradation was captured by the camera’s and audiences minds for ever.

The boys started exploring her body. Someone passed her a banana to suck on, and the boys stepped back for the cameras to capture her take down the phallic object. They then roamed her treasures to their hearts content, squeezing her firm tits, spreading her pussy for the eager cameras.

Sarah interrupted the excitement to point out “you’ve missed a hole”, and passed over a small hair brush. Tiffany moaned as her butt hole was violated for the first time for enjoyment of everyone in the room. Cameras caught the comical expression on her face.

Before long Tiff’s vagina started to get wetter against her will, and her breathing got heavier as someone stuck the first finger inside her, and another found her clit.

The boys continued their assault on her senses for a few more minutes until they saw her toes curl up and her eyes screwed closed. “Oh god no not now, no…..oh yes, yes!” yelled out Tiffany in shame and pleasure.

The whole crowed watched amused and horny, as the stuck-up girl shamelessly came in front of all of them, now zooming their cameras to catch her pulsating pussy and embarrassed face.

The boys let her body go, and Tiffany slumped down exhausted.

“Have fun there Tiff?” enquired Sarah, “I guess the only thing it turns out you’re better at than me is being a slut huh?”. She gave Tiff a little kick to snap her out of her post-orgasm daze.

“The whole school is going to love these videos” continued Sarah, “I hope for your sake they aren’t all over Facebook soon”.

This brought Tiffany straight back down to earth and she bolted upright. “No! You can’t, please Sarah, you’ve made your point.

“Well I can’t stop them” explained Sarah innocently, “but I guess they might all agree to keep them to themselves for a price”.

“Anything”.

Sarah addressed the room “How about it everyone. Tiff lets you touch her wherever you want until the morning, and we keep this our little secret”.

There was a cheer from the room, especially the eager guys who hadn’t yet gotten to sample Tiff’s delights.

For the rest of the night everyone touched Tiffany where they wished. She was brought to orgasm, and even put a couple more shows on for the cameras. It was a night to remember for everyone, and Tiffany never claimed to be better than anyone again.

The end. Thanks for reading.

(btw I there may be my username floating on you screen..just figured out a trick to inject css here and it seemed too fun not to try, harmless though...will remove if anyone asks)
dazed

Post by dazed »

Great story. Keeping her naked all night was the icing on the cake.
anonburner

Post by anonburner »

Thanksgiving Thrills

A few years ago, I had told a story about my cousins Megan and Ben and our winter vacation where Megan had been completely stripped during a hike in the jungle (not sure how to find this but I do have it in a word document). We had another incident last Thanksgiving that I had been meaning to write about but never got around to it. Seeing the contest prompts I figured what better time to tell this story than right now.

It had been two years since Megan’s stripping but her naked body was still etched into my brain. She’d now graduated high school and moved across the country for college so I unfortunately didn’t get to see her that often. But when I do see her, it’s hard as hell to act cool. I mean you’re not really supposed to be checking out your cousin, right?

Anyway, most the family was in town for Thanksgiving at one of my uncles’, who has a big house with a big backyard. I was hanging around on the deck drinking a beer when Megan, Ben, and the rest of their family arrived.

“Hey Guys!” Megan said enthusiastically upon seeing my family and I. She was dressed down, wearing a college hoodie and some loose-fitting sweatpants which unfortunately concealed her sexy body. Still, she looked as cute as ever. She was on her college soccer team and looked to be in great shape.

On the contrary, poor Ben, was as awkward as ever. He had entered high school and his face had broken out all over. He was gangly – all arms and legs – and was wearing jeans and a t shirt. “Whatsup cuz?” His voice squeaked as he tried to act cool while greeting me. Remembering those awkward years all too well I smiled back as warmly as I could.

The three of us caught up on each other’s lives for a bit while the remainder of the family arrived. Megan and Ben were oddly getting along great, though I guess it’s not that unusual considering they’d been apart for a while. The only argument they had was Megan telling Ben he needed to start shaving to help with his acne.

“You told me that the other day when you barged into my bathroom! Why do you have to bring it up now?!” He whispered furiously, not wanting to attract the entire family to his pimple filled face.

“I’m sorry, I’m just trying to help Ben! A lot of my guy friends had told me once..” Megan seemed genuinely concerned, but Ben cut her off.

“..Oh yeah your guy ‘friends’” He mocked. “They’re just saying that to get in your pants.”

Megan looked embarrassed for a brief second but then laughed off her brother’s comments while eying me. “Whatever Ben, they are not. C’mon let’s go play in this football game.”

Every year my family has a traditional backyard football game before the thanksgiving meal. We usually have about 8-9 people on each team, both guys and girls. The rest of the family gathers around to watch while continuing to drink on the deck.

We split up into teams which resulted in Megan on one team, and myself and Ben on the other. Because it was flag football, Megan was one of the best players, as she’s probably the fastest and currently the most fit in the family. This did not excite Ben, as I watched his jealousy slowly building up while the family cheered on Megan’s numerous touchdowns.

“Dude what the heck!” He screamed at me as Megan blew past me again.

“Relax, man. It’s backyard football.”

“Too much boozing in college, huh, cuz?” Megan taunted me as she ran back to her team.

“Let me cover her.” Ben insisted.

“She’s all yours.” I complied, relieved, because she actually was embarrassing me out here. Though I will admit part of my failures were me just sneaking a few grabs of Megan’s ass in “attempt” of going for her flag. Nothing too obvious.

Ben took over guarding her and was trying much harder than anyone else on the field. He was actually sweating. The next pass came Megan’s way and she caught it, and made a quick juke to the outside as Ben dove and missed. He got a face full of dirt as Megan gained a first down.

“Benjamin you’re supposed to dive at her flag, not at the dirt! That’s only going to make your acne worse!” One of our drunk aunts yelled. I cringed. Sometimes adults – especially drunk adults – are much crueler than they intend to be towards teens. Ben’s face was now a mixture of red and brown. Even Megan was looking at him in an upset manner.

“You okay, Ben?” She asked, somewhat timidly.

“I’m fine! Let’s play.” He said.

The sun had passed the high point in the sky as Megan’s team was nearing midfield. The next play Megan beat Ben off the line yet again and I left my opponent to try and pick her up as my uncle unleashed a deep pass to Megan. She slowed down to wait on the ball as Ben recovered and was gaining on her. Megan caught the ball and pivoted hard in the grass to take off toward the endzone. Ben dove just as I was also closing in on Megan.

In one motion, he grabbed Megan’s flag, her sweatpants, and whatever she was wearing underneath, and ripped them to the ground with him. The both fell to the ground.

“BENNNNNNN!!” Megan screamed out in terror as she was left buck-ass-naked -from the waist down - in the sunshine! I got a quick view of her athletic bare ass before I was propelled over top of her and Ben. I landed in front of the both of them.

“OHMIGOD Ben, let go!” Megan furiously muttered at him. She was lying face down with her exposed butt facing toward most our family members – who were now obviously running toward her to help. (i.e. get a better look)

“Whoah, I didn’t know there was a full moon today!” One of our uncles yelled out his best, and most obvious, dad joke. A bunch of the others laughed.

Megan tried to stand up to free herself. In doing so, she granted me a quick glimpse of her shaved pussy before she saw my eyes light up. She shyly shot one hand down to cover up. Her face was completely flushed as her big doe eyes met mine.

“BEN WHAT THE FUCK! LET GO!” She angrily whispered, looking back at her brother. But Ben wasn’t even holding on. When he tackled her, Megan’s clothing had gotten caught under a root, and her feet were stuck in a divot. She was now standing straight up in the middle of the yard with her pants and underwear around her ankles and her fingers sprayed shielding her vag. She wiggled around in bottomless humiliation trying to free herself.

Pretty much the entire football crew had arrived and I’m going to be honest I’m extremely jealous of the looks they were getting of Megan’s bare ass. Our uncles and cousins locked their eyes on their family members’ nudity. Meanwhile, Ben was still lying below her looking directly up and her ass and the bottom of her puss. Just as a few years before, he had a massive erection showing through his athletic shorts. But I wasn’t going to say anything, he had had a rough enough day as it was.

A couple of our uncles joined Ben on the ground as they attempted to dig Megan out of her predicament. Megan was trembling in embarrassment by this point. She looked back at her uncles to see their progress.

“OHMIGOD Please look away!” She squealed as she caught both uncles staring straight up at her bare bottom. Lord knows what they could see from that angle. Instinctively, Megan shot both hands behind her to try and preserve whatever modesty she had left. I may have missed out on seeing her ass, but I was now rewarded with an up-close, unobstructed look at her beautiful, totally bald coochie! It was just as perfect as I remembered and I soaked in the priceless views of her buck-naked vagina beaming in the sunlight. Her thin waist and tiny belly button were also exposed as they lead down to some faint tan lines accentuating her perfectly centered slit and smooth little mound. I’d say I got a good 10 second look before I looked back up and met her gaze. She was staring right at me, not smiling nor frowning but wearing an almost curious look as if asking me “like what ya see?”

She kept her kitty uncovered for a few more seconds before some uncles got greedy and tried to catch a glimpse. They maneuvered themselves to the front while still feigning assistance but Megan was too quick for them. She moved one hand back to cover her puss and I watched her roll her eyes. “Seriously guys?” She asked. They were unashamed.

I really wanted a booty shot but did not want to look too desperate. I stood up to give Megan some space and privacy. Finally, the uncles were able to free Megan’s feet and she stepped forward out of the roots. I’m not sure whether or not she did it on purpose, but Megan cupped her pussy with both hands and turned to face her uncles, with her back toward me. I was at last granted with a private view of her perky, bouncing, bare ass. Doing her best to shield her front side, she hurriedly bent over to pull her pants and underwear back up to her waist.

The fun was over for us guys but Megan’s humiliation lasted throughout the Thanksgiving meal. A few of our aunts made some crude jokes at her expense and every time she got up almost every male family member turned to check her out. I felt so bad for her, but my God I hope this rivalry between Ben and her will continue…