Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by Freesub »

When I was 14, I was walking to my room after bathing , with just a towel wrapped around my waist. Now back then I wasn't too shy about being seen naked by my mom, I tried to avoid it, but if she saw me it wasn't the end of the world. So when I walked past my mom she whipped off my towel and gave me a smack in my bare bum, and I just laughed and started talking to her butt naked.

Then I felt a smack on my butt from behind, and I turned around to see my aunt standing there, laughing!
Now as you can imagine, while I wasn't shy in front of my mom, I was quite a bit more embarassed to be seen by my aunt. I tried to run away covering but was followed by both of them laughing until I was trapped in a corner.

Then I had no choice but to remove my hands and expose myself to being teased.( I can describe the teasing more in detail if anyone is interested, just let me know)
My aunt tickled me right on my privates to tease me, and it was a really weird feeling at the time, because I was super embarassed but liked it a little.

After 5 or so minutes of teasing me they finally let me go after taking a picture of me with nothing to hide๐Ÿ˜‚
TeenFan

Re: Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by TeenFan »

Freesub wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:17 am
Then I had no choice but to remove my hands and expose myself to being teased.( I can describe the teasing more in detail if anyone is interested, just let me know)
My aunt tickled me right on my privates to tease me, and it was a really weird feeling at the time, because I was super embarassed but liked it a little.

After 5 or so minutes of teasing me they finally let me go after taking a picture of me with nothing to hide๐Ÿ˜‚
Fourteen is quite the age for this to happen. Did anyone else see that photo?
Let's just say I'd be interested in more details, as you hint at offering. Even if it's fictionalized, I'd like to read about the whole thing as a
story at the ENM section.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

It is a real story, since in my country its common for boys to be naked at home until an older age than most, especially if they don't have a sister, which I don't. Mostly depends on when they start getting a lot of hair down there, it stops after that. I only had a bit at 14, so it wasn't an issue. It stopped at 15 once I started looking a lot more grown.

I'll post the real details here, but I am considering writing a spiced-up version in the ENM section.

As for the photo, no , it wasn't seen by anyone else (as far as I know), it was only used to teasingly threaten me in the future that they might show it to others.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

The real details of the teasing was- E is for my Aunt, M is for my mother, and X is for me

E: "Come on now, don't be shy, you're trapped in the corner naked, might as well give up"
X: "I'm not uncovering! How about you turn around and let me go! It's embarassing to be like this"
M: "You certainly aren't embarassed when you talk to me butt naked, what happened now"
X: "Yeah, but I'm not usually naked in front of her (my aunt)
E: "Well you are now, and I'm not letting you go until I have some entertainment, today is a boring day" (not exactly what was said but since it's a local language this was the closest approximation)
X: "Fine, if I uncover for a few seconds , will you let me go? I need to get dressed before anyone else reaches home"
E: "Yeah, but only if I get to take a photo as a souvenir"

I don't remember the next part exactly but eventually I got coaxed into agreeing, followed by this-
X:" Fine, laugh as much as you like" (uncovers)
After laughing a lot, there were a few comments and jokes about me being naked but I only remember two, which are
"You know, your thing (my dick) looks very similar to your cousin (her son, an year younger than me)"
"You look so adorable standing like that, I just have to give you a kiss" (that's when she kissed me on my cheek but followed it up by tickling me on my privates)
I was busy laughing and pleading with her to stop so I don't remember exactly, but I think after like a minute my mom told her to let me go, and they had me pose for the picture and let me go with a smack on each of my buttocks.

I've grown up as the "little kid" of the house in a country that already doesn't give boys a lot of privacy compared to girls, so that lead to me having a variety of incidents like this upto 15, since if you wanted to strip someone for a prank, I was the only viable target (other than my aforementioned cousin)
I haven't had any since then, although there have been a couple that were accidental.

P.s. As you may have noted, the smack on the buttocks is reoccurring. Don't ask me why, I have given up trying to figure out why it happens๐Ÿ˜‚. The buttock smack is perhaps the only thing that's done equally to both boys and girls (by females at least, males don't really do it to girls past puberty)

Although of course this is all based on personal experience, and I have seen some of my friend's households where it is quite the opposite, and the girls are more naked, although that is rare.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Reminds me of when I was stripped by by aunt, aged 17 or 18 and finishing sixth form at school. Really ? Yes, really. But don't get too excited, it was in what might be called a medical situation and I was in too much pain at the time to take too much notice. Any sexual enjoyment of the situation was in retrospect.

I had an accident and fell on my back on ice, tearing ligaments in my neck. After an x-ray determined nothing was broken, the only treatment I got was a surgical collar and bed rest for a couple of weeks. For a few days the pain got worse rather than better before it started to improve. The only bearable position was lying flat or sitting bolt upright and getting between those two positions was painful and laborious. I could just about drag myself to the toilet but in pain, taking forever to shuffle there and exhausted afterwards.

Anyway, the stripping bit. After five days in bed I was beginning to stink. It was decided I needed a bath. Our old council house only had a bath and no shower. My mum suffered from arthritis and could not help me but my aunt was a large sturdy woman in her forties. Even so, she decided another pair of hands was required and called for a neighbor who was a bit of a mid thirties MILF. They propped me up between them and we shuffled to the bathroom where they stripped off my rancid pajamas to throw in the wash. This was all in slow motion, since any quick movement was agony for my neck.

The two women helped me step gingerly into the bath and proceeded to wash me down. Did I get an erection ? Yes. Was it commented upon ? No. Did they offer to relieve me ? Of course not, this is a true story ! They took my surgical collar off and sat me down so they could gently wash my hair. Then I was helped out of the bath, dried, collar refitted, clean pajamas produced. The whole thing took maybe half an hour because of the care they were taking with my fragile condition.

I remember feeling embarrassed, more with the neighbor who wasn't exactly family than with my aunt. But despite the erection, I didn't associate any sexual feeling with it until much later in retrospect when I had fully recovered. At the time, I was simply happy to be clean and back in bed.