The Lairds (Chapter X- 2nd April)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
flashharry

The Lairds (Chapter X- 2nd April)

Post by flashharry »

An Interesting Weekend!

Chapter I

It all started with an accident one Saturday morning early in spring. Gemma Laird had woken with a desperate urge to use the bathroom. At the age of thirteen, she’d hit that inquisitive age where she had decided to see what it felt like sleeping naked. So, she grabbed her robe and rushed to do the necessary.

Just seconds later, her big brother Alex had the same urge. He swung his legs from the bed and headed to the bathroom still half asleep. The sight that greeted him woke him up fully! Discarded on the bathroom floor was the dusky pink robe that his little sister had used as a cover on the way to where she was. Sat in the middle of a desperate pee, naked and unable to cover her modesty, was the owner of the pink robe. Such was the rush to empty her bladder, she had negated to slide the lock behind her. Both gasped, and both pretty much froze, before Alex mumbled “Sorry” and backed out from the door.

Minutes later, huddled in her robe, eyes to the floor, Gemma scuttled back to her room and Alex was free to do what he set out to do. It was made more difficult as his penis was at least half hard and persuading it to allow urine through it was awkward to say the least. At the age of seventeen, erections were very frequent at the slightest of stimulation. Though he thought it wrong to be aroused by his youngest sister, his body had other ideas.

As the rest of the household got moving, there was an awkwardness between the two siblings. Their mother was busy getting the laundry started. As a single parent, her workload was high. Fortunately, money wasn’t an issue as her job paid a reasonable wage and she received sizeable maintenance payments from her estranged husband. That did not make doing four people’s washing and so on any easier.

It was middle sister Rachel who noticed the tension in the air. She asked both sister and brother if they were okay and both assured her that they were. Finally, after lunch, Gemma went to her room and Rachel followed to extract information as to what happened. Gemma was embarrassed, but accepted it was unintentional. Nothing more was said after that, and the atmosphere eased by the time the family sat down to dinner.

Once the dishes were done and the kitchen table cleared, Gemma, Alex and their mother settled down to some mindless TV, whilst Rachel said she had some homework to do and excused herself to her room. Once there, her hand was straight inside her panties, stroking her pussy and dreaming what it would be like to have been caught in that situation. The stroking soon became a little more urgent as she headed towards a very satisfying climax.

When she regained control, she stripped off her now damp panties altogether and took a tissue to wipe away the girl juices that were matted in her pubes. It wasn’t a look that she found attractive, and she resolved there and then that they should go. She knew a few girls at school who had done the same, so she wouldn’t stand out. For some reason, her pubic hair had come through dark, thick and strong. Alex and Gemma both had red hair, like their mother, but Rachel had followed her father in that respect. She reached for her nail scissors and started to cut away the thick curls, leaving little more than stubble.

A trip to the bathroom followed and after lathering her lower regions with soap, proceeded to shave, very carefully, her mound. Very soon, it was as smooth as could be and she treated the area to a little talcum powder in the hope that it would deter shaving rash. She stood to admire the effect in the mirror and was pleased that her 34C boobs would never see her mistaken for someone younger. She may have inherited her father’s hair, but she certainly followed her mother as far as her chest was concerned. Once satisfied, she slipped on a pair of pyjama shorts (no panties) and went down to rejoin her family.

Jane, their mother, was the first to head for bed after a busy day. As she left, she asked for some help in the garden the next day. Alex agreed to do a couple of hours in the morning before he went out with his mates over the park. Soon, Alex himself set off for his bed, leaving just the two girls.

The early morning incident soon became the subject of conversation again, with Gemma clearly uncertain about how it had left her feeling. For sure, she was embarrassed to the point of humiliation, but there was something else to it, she just couldn’t work out what. She shivered at the very thought of it.

As the elder sister by three years, Rachel had a far better idea as to what that something was. She’d read online about exhibitionists and voyeurs and had a good idea she was one of the former. She wondered how she would have felt had it been her who had been exposed to Alex instead. After the girls had been chatting about their feelings, a movement of Rachel’s legs drew Gemma’s eyes to her sister’s pyjama shorts, the lone leg of which had opened somewhat revealing Rachel’s newly shaven sex.

“Wh…. What?” was as far as Gemma got.

“I decided to try it. Some of the girls at school have done the same.” Came the answer to the unasked question. “To be honest, I’ve never liked being the only brunette left in the family.”

Gemma seemed to accept that as an answer but was left wondering at the timing of it. It certainly was an “interesting” weekend so far!

In bed soon after, Rachel was furiously rubbing her pussy. She loved the way it felt without hair in the way and resolved to keep it that way from then on. The orgasm that followed was not quite as ferocious as the one earlier, but she found she could clean it up far more easily. She was loving the new hairless look. Little did she know that in the next room to her, Gemma was also stroking her pussy. Just a few ginger hairs had started to come through and she stroked lazily with her left hand while her right was busy teasing the nipples on her budding breasts. It was not quite an orgasm, but certainly it gave her a very pleasant feeling before she surrendered to a deep sleep.
Last edited by flashharry on Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
flashharry

Re: The Lairy Lairds

Post by flashharry »

Chapter II

There were no awkward incidents first thing as the family met round the breakfast table. Gemma hurriedly asked to be excused as she had a project she was working on at school and needed to do a bit of catching up before she met her friend Katie who was assigned to the same project. It was just a little too quick for Rachel’s liking, as she realized she’d be left doing the washing up. She said nothing but was determined to remember to get even. Slowly, she started to gather the plates and mugs that needed doing. Her school workload was light that weekend, so she was just wondering what to do when Alex and her mother came back to the kitchen dressed in old clothes, clearly ready to head for the garden. Her brain started working overtime and the washing up got done in record time.

She knew Alex had volunteered for a couple of hours, but didn’t want to chance it, so hurried upstairs and grabbed an old denim mini skirt and a strappy top. Looking out of the relevant windows, she saw her mother in the back and Alex out front. Hardly the perfect way round for what she was planning, so she slipped the straps of her shoulders and breasts and added a bra to her ensemble. Her panties all stayed in the drawer.

After donning a pair of old trainers, she grabbed a trowel and started to weed the beds, while Alex attacked the larger bushes. Not being brave enough to point her bum and bare pussy at the road, she was having trouble getting Alex to see what she now really wanted him to see. Just the thought of it had got her lubricating. Had she been wearing any, her knickers would have been soaked. She could even see a little dribble of clear liquid down her left inner thigh.

She snapped out of her fantasy flashing world when she heard Alex’s phone go off and he stood relaxed as he arranged what time to meet his mates that afternoon. Rachel had also stood up, mimicking his movements, but managed to get her foot caught on a trailing stem that Alex had not yet cut back. She felt herself falling and landed flat on her back, legs askew, with her skirt right up over her very moist pussy. Alex, for his part didn’t miss a trick and flicked the over phone to camera function, getting some very revealing pictures of his sister’s bare beaver. Rachel was frozen in the moment. It had not turned out how she planned at all. This was way more exposure than she had planned, but at the same time it was beyond arousal.

“Are you going to pull your top up too, so I can see the rest?” she heard her brother say and like an automaton carried out what she interpreted as an instruction. The camera clicked several more times.

Alex slipped the phone in his pocket and helped her up. “I think we need to talk.” He stated as she smoothed her clothing down and got it back into some sort of order.

“It was an accident.” Insisted Rachel.

“Falling was an accident. Aiming your ass at me when you were weeding wasn’t.”

The blush on Rachel’s face was as deep a red as it had ever been. Finally, Rachel came clean. “Okay, I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop thinking about you walking in on Gemma yesterday and I wanted an experience of my own.”

“So how was the experience?”

She sighed. “I think my body may have betrayed me on that one.” and blushed deeply. Alex nodded knowingly. “Will you delete those pictures please?” she pleaded. A slow shake of the head gave her the answer she half expected, but really didn’t want. Her brain screamed protest, but her mouth refused the order.

The two teens got back to work after that. Alex continued to get glimpse of Rachel’s pussy and ass as she bent once more to the task, with occasional clicks of his phone’s camera. With the skirt she had put on, there wasn’t much she could do to avoid that, but she did keep it to a minimum. Before long, sly smiles and grins were being exchanged as the relationship between the two became more cordial. Ten minutes or so later, when the two were close by again, Alex asked his sister, “Do you really want to be wearing that bra?”

“Oh Alex, you know I don’t, but I don’t have the nerve to take it off with mom so likely to come round the house any moment.”

Smiling, it was an answer that Alex expected, so he guided his sister to a flower bed with a tree before it. He positioned Rachel roadside, meaning if their mother did come round to see how they were doing, she would only see Rachel’s head and hands working and not be able to see up her skirt.

“I can’t do that.” Rachel stressed. “Anyone coming down the road will see up my skirt.” “Yes, they will.” He brother said calmly. “Enjoy it, or would you rather I sent mom these pictures?” A gasp from Rachel was all he got in return. Her mind was in turmoil. This was her fantasy, but it was also her home street.

“Hesitation has lost you the bra. Now get it off and get down weeding before I press send.” Rachel could see him composing the message, so reluctantly at first, slipped her bra straps down and away, handing the item to Alex, then slipped to her knees and presented her bare backside and the peachy little pussy to the road. All the while, Alex kept adding photos to his collection.

Alex told Rachel he had deleted the message, but in fact changed the recipient to his best friend Jake, including only anonymous pictures of Rachels bare bum. He and Jake were very close despite the latter being a year younger and even in some classes with Rachel. Jane did come round once and all she saw was her two eldest working away on the garden. She told them she’d pulled a muscle in her back and was going for a lie down.

As she looked up at her mother, Rachel noticed something far more disconcerting. Mr. Savage from three doors away was coming out to take his dog for a walk. He really was badly named as he was a lovely old man, widowed, with just his spaniel for company and often waved hello. It was one of those milestone moments and Rachel met her challenge.

She jammed her legs together to try and show as little of her pussy as possible, even though she knew a large portion of her shapely posterior was on show, then got her head down as if engrossed in her work. Such was the sight that greeted Mr. Savage as he turned to give his customary greeting, but found no sound actually came from his mouth and walked on.

It was a few minutes later when Alex spoke. “Okay, Rach, you can get up now.” She did. Calmly he assessed the situation. “It’s ideal really. You like being exposed and I’ve found I like controlling how much and when.”

“You might have got away with the excuse that you accidentally fell, after “accidentally” not wearing panties, but you couldn’t explain why you were aiming your ass at the neighbours. You know how mom likes a quiet life – she’d go ballistic if she saw you’d done that.” He added. Rachel nodded. She just hadn’t an answer to that one.

Alex’s phone continued to ping as his mate Jake begged to know if owner of the naked ass was his sister. Alex ignored and left him wondering.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Great start. I hope there is more coming.
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

With this being my first real attempt at lengthy writing, any (constructive) feedback is appreciated.

Chapter III

“What is it that you expect? What do you need me to do?” Rachel quizzed her brother after they had retreated to the back garden. Their mother’s bedroom overlooked the front, so they really didn’t need her overhearing this conversation.

“Your P.E. day is Thursday, isn’t it?” came the reply. Rachel nodded curiously. “Then that is the only day you will wear knickers from now on. I’m giving you a chance to do this without all your peers finding out. There’s obviously a risk, but that’s the fun part. Every day, you get up, wipe a clean pair to get your overnight secretions - or at night if you play with yourself - and pop them straight into the wash basket. I’ll relax the rule only when you have a period. Oh, and it’s skirts or dresses all the time from now on.”

School uniform required a skirt and allowed socks or tights. Rachel had never been a tights wearer and Alex told her it was to stay that way.

As they were talking, Alex moved further from the house and told Rachel to move her chair to face him with her legs at 45 degrees. This, she did. The denim skirt rose like it was never there, leaving her glistening bald pussy on full display.

“Skirt length is to be above halfway between your knees and your pussy.”

With the view he had, Alex could see the petals of his sister’s pussy open and more juices leak as arousal took over Rachel’s brain. She could see him looking and blushed but held her pose.

“The way you are sitting now is to become normal unless mom would be able to see up your skirt. There are no other exceptions.” Rachel’s brain was overloading. Her dreams always included being seen, but never by her friends and neighbours. They had no family nearby, so that wasn’t an issue, but here was Alex telling her that these rules continued at school. Her friends could find out about this and with Alex being in the same school, albeit a year above her, there was no way she could disobey and get away with it.

At the same time, she was relieved about panties being allowed on P.E. days as when she entered the changing room, her friends would see her underwear and think nothing was amiss.

“One more thing,” Alex added, “I want you to lift your skirt to prove that you are following the rules whenever I ask, no matter if there are people around. If I can’t check, then the game has no point.”

“We can offer to do some of the washing to help mom and that way, she won’t notice that your skirts have “shrunk”. I know a shop that does alterations and several of your skirts are going to be shortened. Any issues with that so far?”

Underneath what she hoped was a calm exterior, Rachel was trembling mess of nervous activity. But she agreed to go ahead. All the time, she doubted that Alex would ever send the pictures he had to their mother, but there was always the nagging doubt that he might!

The rest of Sunday went calmly, and Monday morning saw the siblings at the breakfast table. Their mother had to leave for work before they did. Rachel was flushed, but dressed as Alex had insisted she did. This was her dream, but why oh why did it have to be her brother who had cottoned on to it.

Gemma said she just needed the bathroom before they set off for school, leaving Rachel free to ask, “About the 45 degrees…”

“Don’t sit down apart from in class.” Came the instant hushed suggestion. A few minutes later, they were all walking towards school, with Rachel feeling the breeze from every step.

It was probably the most nervous Rachel had ever been in school. Every period or break meant a new challenge, but she managed to get through. She’d declined a seat next to her best friend Anke at morning break and had gone out for a walk during lunch. That way, no one could ask her to do anything she didn’t want to do. Alex had spotted her and met her on her way back from the sports field to the main block of the school and insisted on a pussy inspection as he now referred to it, but no one was around. Day 1 accomplished.

Alex almost seemed disappointed that the day had gone without drama when the two spoke about it on the way home. They didn’t have long to talk as he had a job in a local shop on a Monday night. It was only cleaning the stockroom after the weekend trade, but it did provide him with a steady stream of ready cash, if not a lot of it.

Tuesday saw almost a repeat of the day before. Gemma sat still at the table in the morning in case she missed something. Anke was none too pleased with Rachel as she declined another invitation to sit next to her but felt better as they stood talking at the start of lunch. When Anke headed for lunch, Rachel got out for a walk. The inspection on the way back included Alex getting a pic both front and back to show she’d complied with instructions.

As she retrieved her books from her locker, Rachel had a shock. Coming up behind her, Jake rested his chin on her shoulder. “It was you, wasn’t it?” Rachel immediately denied anything to do with it before realizing that Jake hadn’t exactly said what. Jake just smiled knowingly and walked away. Rachel was mortified. Between that experience and the inspection, she found herself more than a little damp between the legs, but she was out of time and had to sit through the afternoon’s lessons with only a tissue to dab her leaking juices.

Gemma’s curiosity increased on Wednesday. She was pretty sure something was going on between her two elder siblings but didn’t know what. Anke threw a huff at the latest refusal to sit by her and Alex got pics once again of the returning Rachel at the end of the lunch hour.

Thursday morning was when Gemma sat at the breakfast table and outright asked Rachel if she was wearing knickers to school. Of course, Rachel was able to insist and even prove that she was. But Gemma, having followed Alex at a distance, produced pics from the previous two days “inspections” to show that she hadn’t been. Rachel got a little teary and left for school alone, whilst Alex was left to fend off questions from a curious Gemma.

He decided honesty was best. Rachel’s state of dress was now subject to his approval. There was little time to discuss it further, but the two agreed to further discuss after school. When the three met, Gemma was rather taken aback that Rachel was in on the conversation. In truth, Alex had hoped it might be a deterrent, but it only served to make Gemma more determined than ever.

Once it was explained that Rachel was now only allowed panties on the one day to avoid her peers finding out in the changing rooms, Gemma went quiet. In her own year group, boundaries were often being tested due to their age and she had seen two girls recently who had come to school without panties. As for shaving, like Rachel had started to do, it was difficult to tell between those who may have found a razor and those who had yet to grow a bush down there.

“I want to play, too”, she said at last.

“I don’t think so. I’m not doing that with you till you are at least Rachel’s age.” Came the reply and no matter how hard she pleaded, there was no way Gemma could get her elder brother to change his mind.

Things calmed down after that and there was a new status quo that lasted till the weekend arrived. Breakfast routine now included Rachel lifting her skirt to show her lack of underwear. Alex relaxed the 45-degree legs rule when sitting for Thursday and Friday and that enabled her to sit with friends again. He made it clear it would be brought back whenever he felt like it. To her friends, Rachel just explained that she’d been stressed for a few days and that became first accepted, then forgotten.

Rachel finished the week being pantie-less and her nerves gradually subsided. She just wasn’t ready for exposure to her friends. But was something more needed to keep her on edge?
student

Post by student »

Thank you for an entertaining story. Will there be more? Rachel is in it for thrills. Gemma wants to play, too. Mother might know what's going on--when someone volunteers to do the laundry, that raises suspicions. Gemma noticed the change and figured out why. Mother probably figured it out, too--just hasn't made it obvious that she knows.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Fantastic! Please keep going. It seems like it's about to get into the good stuff. More would be much appreciated.
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

jojo12026 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:25 pm Fantastic! Please keep going. It seems like it's about to get into the good stuff. More would be much appreciated.
As with many long stories, certain elements do accelerate. Sevaral more chapters are almost ready. Gemma is so keen, but does mother find out?
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Or does mother start participating? Could mom be an exhibitionist too?
Last edited by jojo12026 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

student wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:14 pm Thank you for an entertaining story. Will there be more? Rachel is in it for thrills. Gemma wants to play, too. Mother might know what's going on--when someone volunteers to do the laundry, that raises suspicions. Gemma noticed the change and figured out why. Mother probably figured it out, too--just hasn't made it obvious that she knows.
Mother has been working long hours, so that could have spurred the kids to start helping around the house too. If she does find out, how will she react?
What has Rachel started?
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Was Gemma looking forward to exposing her own body or ordering her elder sister around?
She might not have given it much thought being that young.
So maybe bro lets her also add rules/challenges for Rachel for the time being.

I am also a big advocate of moms getting involved in the family shenanigans.