Jenna masterpost

where you can find a list of an author's entire body of works.
underdog_13

Re: Jenna masterpost

Post by underdog_13 »

This story was posted at the old ASN forums. I was able to find only the first 7 installments, maybe Helmhood only published the remaining chapters at Embarrassing Situations group. I don't have them, if anyone else has a copy, please post. Here are parts 5 to 7

Jenna Under New Management Part 05 (01/09/2013)

I found myself standing in front of the entrance to the mall. Miss Darlene had allowed me to comb out my hair and wear it tied back in a ponytail. In this way, my face was in full view as I looked about the surroundings. She had me pull on white knee-high socks and black buckle shoes. At least my legs did not feel so completely bare.

The dress I was given was a pink one-piece with puffy short sleeves. A lighter shade of color, the top half was cut low and curved in front of my chest. Beneath three flowers sewn in at the waist, the darker skirt portion tapered out to just about my thighs. It was a very pretty dress for a little girl. But on an adult woman my age, it was highly inappropriate!

However, the greatest shame was that underneath the skirt, I was only wearing an extra-large, snug pair of pampers style diaper. Also, without a bra on, I was thankful that my breasts were not that big, medium-sized at best. The pink fabric of the dress crossed my nipples, but I would have to be careful when bending forward. Cleavage and bare skin up to my neck was on continuous display. I tried to adjust the top at times, only to have Miss Darlene tell me to stop fussing.

The older red-haired woman was my department manager. She had recently come into the position, and I agreed to serve as her personal assistant. It was then I learned of her dominating personality, and I must do whatever she says. Far beyond the office and work, she was in complete control of my life.

So that is how I arrived at this moment, dressed by Miss Darlene in such humiliating fashion. I didn’t think it could get any worse, after already being exposed at a car dealership downtown. It was Saturday afternoon now, and the mall was packed. Even as we stood there, I watched shoppers leaving through the doors, or passing all around us on their way inside. Next to me, my taller manager was holding my hand.

“Come along, little Jenna,” she said as she squeezed my fingers.

At her signal, we moved forward and the automated doors slid open, my other arm at my side. Once we entered the main concourse of the mall, I was overwhelmed with the sounds. There were voices and chatting, and music and the general noise of a great crowd pushing back and forth. It was an overload of my senses, being on high alert. I could smell aromas from the food court while making direct eye contact with each and every person. The ones who looked back at me grinned at my ridiculous outfit.

For her first stop, Miss Darlene took us to a jewelry shop. There she was attended by a handsome salesman. She was able to discuss expensive items, a display of how successful she was and able to afford nice things. I was meant to feel foolish and inadequate. All I could do was stand with hands behind my back, showing off my knees and white high socks and buckle shoes. I wished I didn’t have this dress on at all… but then I remembered my diaper, and I blushed.

At one point, my beautiful manager selected a diamond necklace and had the man help fasten it behind her. She lifted her mane of luxurious red hair out of the way while standing and facing me. I lowered my eyes, self-conscious about my bare neck and top of my chest. My breasts were always threatening to slip out of the silky dress, but not quite. It was just the tease, the promise of accidental exposure that kept me on edge.

Of course, she eventually introduced me almost as an afterthought, using my full name. “This is my little helper, Jenna Burlinski.”

“Hello, sir,” was all I could reply, shyly.

Suddenly, my manager’s green eyes flashed with inspiration and I trembled. She pointed to my legs, and turned toward the salesman.

“I was thinking about buying her an ankle bracelet,” Miss Darlene explained to the handsome man.

“Of course,” he answered, all too happy to make another potential sale.

I was told to sit down in a chair and remove my shoes and socks. Finding the seat with a red velvet cushion, I lowered myself carefully as I did not want to show under the skirt of my dress. Then I reached down and unbuckled the shoe on my right foot. Raising my knee, I slowly rolled the white sock down my leg. For some reason, it felt sensual doing this in front of two grownups, even though I was not much younger.

When I had my toes and heel out, Miss Darlene said, “The other one as well. I’m not sure if it will look good on your left or right side.”

“Yes, Miss Darlene,” I responded respectfully.

Switching over, my fingers reached for the buckle again, letting the shoe drop to the floor. I kept my eyes up while tugging on the other sock until it was completely off. In the meantime, the salesman had moved behind the counter, finding a silver bracelet to try on. I turned my head to watch him, following as he walked back out and knelt in front of me.

He took my foot in his hand, and ran a finger under my naked sole. It sent a shiver through my body. Soon, the man in dark pants and jacket was rubbing along my bare calf, preparing to fasten the bracelet on my ankle. I shifted my eyes to Miss Darlene. This was turning me on, and it embarrassed me. She folded her arms and smiled with delight.

With the jewelry attached, I stretched out my leg fully, twisting my foot to see how it looked. As the salesman’s fingers left my toes, I even arched my back a little. I expected he was then going to try it on the opposite ankle, as Miss Darlene had suggested.

“Seems like a good fit,” he told her instead.

But my manager disagreed. She ordered him to remove the bracelet, and I had to sit there as he touched my legs and feet again. However, the red-haired woman had another idea.

“Jenna can act like such a teenager sometimes,” she explained. “I wonder if you might have a belly ring for her.”

The man, now standing, thought for a moment and replied, “We do have some studs that could be used in sensitive areas such as the navel. But I’m not sure…”

“On your feet, little Jenna,” the woman instructed me.

I stood up obediently, still barefoot, and whispered, “Please… Miss Darlene…”

“Take off the dress,” she said without any concern for my feelings.

There was a delicate zipper at the back. At first, I thought she was going to make me hike up the skirt part to show the man my bellybutton. This was much worse. I was scared, but I didn’t want Miss Darlene to have to tell me a second time. My fingers reached behind and pulled down the zipper of the little girl outfit. Then my hands moved simultaneously to each shoulder and easily slid the sleeves down my arms.

All I had to do was let go. Then I would be exposed in the snug-fitting diaper. With a soft rustle, the pink dress fell to the floor. I lifted a leg and took a step forward, leaving the dress behind. I stood in the middle of the jewelry store, totally humiliated. Fortunately, there were no other customers around. Clutching my breasts, I looked up at the salesman, hiding my nipples.

“Oh, um…” he was momentarily confused as his eyes took in the sight.

“Little Jenna has been misbehaving,” my manager said by way of explanation. “Sometimes she is more trouble than she is worth.”

My toes curled as I blushed, and I had to close my eyes. But then the man was near me again. He placed one hand gently on my tummy and the other against the soft diaper that was only held together by the Velcro tabs at my hips. I could feel the cushion liner press against my body, which made my pussy tingle.

With a gasp, I looked down to see he had crouched in front of me. His fingers teased and were inspecting my bellybutton. A small moan escaped my lips. Not just at his touch, but from the enormous shame of the situation.

The salesman turned his head to speak to Miss Darlene. “She does not appear to have any piercing.”

He continued to trace a finger around my navel, playing with it as if to make his point. I could only stand there and squeeze my bare tits with both hands. How long would my manager let this go on?

“Well then, we will just take the necklace,” the assertive woman replied. Then regarding me, she said, “Jenna, I trust you can dress yourself.”

“Yes, Miss Darlene,” I whimpered.

I let out a sigh of relief as the man collected the ankle bracelet and returned it to the counter display. My arms lowered to my sides as I moved back over to the chair. Even though I was embarrassed to be sitting here in a diaper, the first thing I did was pull my socks on and then put on the black buckle shoes. Miss Darlene had her necklace boxed up and paid for the purchase. While they were occupied, I lifted up the pink dress and dropped it over my head. It was amazing that no customers had entered the jewelry store during this whole time.

Finally, the older, red-headed woman was ready to leave. I was just zipping up behind me when she told me to hurry along. We walked back out into the main concourse of the mall, still crowded with people. I shuffled along beside her, very aware of how I looked.

Miss Darlene continued to browse and stopped in some other stores, mostly for ladies fine apparel. She bought items for herself, and conversed with the customer service people, while I was made to stand helpless and feeling foolish. She was accumulating a number of shopping bags in the process.

As we continued through the mall, my manager noticed a music entertainment store on the other side of where we were standing. She also noticed, as did I, that there were a group of teenage boys hanging out at the entrance. I was told by Miss Darlene to walk over and pretend like I was browsing some of the display racks, even bending sometimes to have a better look.

This meant walking across the wide open area, and pushing past the traffic of shoppers. For the first time since we arrived at the mall, I would be separated from Miss Darlene, although she was still within sight. For some reason, it made me feel nervous to be out from under her protective hand. I glanced over my shoulder as I made my way toward the music store. A few times I had to say excuse me when I bumped into people. I know there were comments that had me blushing.

When I arrived in front of the music store, the boys were just a few feet away from me. I tried not to pay any attention to them. They were laughing at the dress, but I casually continued to review the CD display and promotional advertisements. Occasionally, I glanced in Miss Darlene’s direction. Then I remembered her instructions. With my legs straight, I bent down at the waist so I could pretend to examine a low shelf near the store’s entrance.

The teenagers, four of them, gathered behind me. They watched the back of the dress rise, and saw the cushion of the diaper I was wearing. That’s when they started teasing and making baby noises.

“What’s the matter, did you have an accident?” one young man asked with mock concern. “Or are you afraid you might have one?”

The others moved closer, and took the opportunity to play with the hem of my dress, flipping it up and calling me names. One guy even teased my ponytail, swatting it back and forth.

“Quit it!” I whined, pouting my full lips.

When I spoke, the boys grinned at hearing my voice. I was slowly surrounded, the center of their attention. Ashamed, I knew I would let them do whatever they wanted to me.

However, in the next moment, Miss Darlene seemed to arrive out of nowhere. She stood taller than the rest of us, wearing a frown and with hands on her hips. It was like she was the only adult among the group, even though I am in my early thirties.

“Little Jenna, are you causing trouble?” she demanded.

I looked around at the four boys who were watching with amused expressions. “What? No! These guys were picking on me.”

But my manager would hear none of it. “Apologize, little Jenna, for being rude and making a scene.”

Already the boys were teasing, “Yeah, little Jenna, say you’re sorry!”

Part of me was horrified to be put in this position, especially after the way I was treated. But I was also feeling like I had been such a brat. The clothes must have been having an effect on me, as well as the way Miss Darlene manipulated my emotions. I had to try not to break down and cry, which would be the ultimate humiliation. So glumly, I turned to each young man and told him I should not have been rude.

The four teenagers, of course, only got a big kick out of this. They continued to laugh and point. The older read-haired woman took my hand and started to pull me away. I could still hear their taunting words and comments as we walked further through the mall.

“Would you like to stop at the food court?” Miss Darlene turned to ask me unexpectedly.

I answered politely, with my brown eyes wide and innocent, “Yes, please.”

But I don’t know what I was thinking. The food court of the mall would be crawling with people. Both customers, the shoppers taking a break or hanging out, and the people who worked at the various establishments. It meant I was going to be seen be a larger number in a concentrated area. I looked down nervously, at the silly pink dress I was wearing, and the black buckle shoes like a schoolgirl, to watch where I was going. Somehow, I had a feeling Miss Darlene would find a way to add to my embarrassment.

About halfway there, my detailed-focused manger noticed one of the mall directories. There was a group of girls nearby, they looked like about seventeen or eighteen years old, I’m not sure. Miss Darlene pointed and told me to go over to ask them if they knew where the food court was.

“But, I’m not comfortable talking to teenagers,” I protested truthfully. “Besides, we know where it is. Closer to the entrance we came in.”

The woman frowned at me. “You mean you are intimidated, little Jenna. Well you are going to have to grow out of your childish ways.”

“Yes, Miss Darlene,” I replied quietly and started to walk over to the directory.

The irony was not lost on me that she was the one who dressed me in diaper. I guess I had asked for it, and brought this on myself. For some reason, Miss Darlene had a way of making me feel like I deserved it.

Jenna Under New Management Part 06 (01/09/2013)

“That wasn’t so bad, now, was it?” Miss Darlene asked, reaching over to dab my chin with a napkin.

I shook my head, but did not answer the woman. Beneath the table with my ankles crossed, my toes curled. I was blushing uncontrollably. In front of me, I clutched the large drinking cup with both hands, my shoulders slightly hunched over.

The attractive red-haired lady continued to lecture me as we sat in the middle of the mall’s food court. “I explained to you, little Jenna, that I did not want you to spill anything on that pretty dress of yours.”

“Yes, Miss Darlene…” I replied, my eyes wide.

On the chair at the opposite side of my manager, and certainly out of reach from me, the pink little girl dress I had been wearing was now folded. Then, over this, my white knee high socks were placed. Alongside the shiny black buckle shoes that also rested on the chair. To my unending shame, the older woman had told me she brought a change of diapers in her bag, and so the other one had been removed.

I was sitting at the table, on the edge of my seat, in my bare birthday suit.

We were more toward the middle of the mall food court, not so close to the actual establishments that were spread around the perimeter. The place was packed. How we had not drawn any further attention, I don’t know. I guess because we already ordered our meal and returned to the obscure table, blending in with the crowd. Only then, at Miss Darlene’s instruction, I took off all my clothes.

Now I tried to hunch down as much as possible, wishing I could disappear.

“You seemed so nervous when you were talking to those teenage girls earlier,” my manager told me.

“I’m more nervous now,” I replied truthfully.

“I thought so,” the woman said simply. “Finish your drink, little Jenna.”

She had ordered herself a nice Greek salad from the gyro place. But I was only allowed to have a diet iced-tea. She explained that I had to watch my figure. As we sat there, I was embarrassed when my completely bare tummy made a small rumble. The drink was a large size, however, and soon this was enough to ease my hunger somewhat. Again, I slowly lifted the cup and put the straw to my lips, sucking every last ounce. When I placed it back on the table, I instinctively covered my breasts with one arm, lowering my other hand between my legs.

There were lots of packages in shopping bags piled next to me, which did hinder the view from that side. Miss Darlene had my outfit and her personal bag on the other side, close at hand. She started rustling through her belongings, and I was acutely aware of the sound as well as the voices of hundreds of other people surrounding us.

“I have a fresh diaper you can put on now,” the woman informed me.

“Thank you, Miss Darlene,” I answered.

She held out and unfolded the extra-large white pampers, in plain view. I blushed, but found myself lifting my bottom off the chair. Like the efficient business woman she was, Miss Darlene set about sliding the diaper under me and tugging the front flap between my naked thighs. When I lowered, my sensitive area down there made contact with the cushion liner, and it felt delightful all over again. More importantly, at least I would no longer be exposed. My hands clutched my breasts as I let the red-haired lady finish fastening the sides at my hips.

Finally, I was allowed to pull the pink dress back over my head. Although it made me feel incredibly silly, I was never before so grateful to have it and cover up. Amazed that we made it through the food court without getting in trouble with mall security, I was then handed my socks one at a time. The last thing I did was push my feet into the shoes, reaching down to buckle them.

Miss Darlene fixed a few strands of brown hair that came loose from my ponytail, when I sat up again.

“Did you enjoy being seen by the man in the jewelry shop earlier today?” she asked suddenly.

“Yes, I did,” I nodded.

The woman, looking fashionable and sexy, paused to consider. “But you want to go further.”

“I do,” the words tumbled from my mouth with such aching honesty, before I could even realize what I was saying.

Part of this game was embarrassing me by just getting me to admit these things. I felt ashamed, but she was also pushing all my buttons.

Miss Darlene moved her chair back and crossed her legs. She then instructed me to collect our dish, plastic utensils and cups, and discard the items… in a waste bin on the other side of the food court. This brought on a whole new wave of humiliation as I stood up at the table. I would be walking by myself, and everyone would get to see me in the little girl outfit.

Somehow when I had been sitting with nothing on, no one seemed to notice. Now that I was walking and passed by other tables in my ridiculous clothing, I felt all eyes upon me. It was probably a good thing Miss Darlene allowed me to get dressed first. There were comments I picked out from the surrounding voices, and I knew I was being laughed at. This only made me blush all the more as I disposed of our garbage and slowly returned to my manager.

“Come along, little Jenna,” the woman said impatiently. “We still have more sights to see.”

She told me to gather up the shopping bags, while she easily slung her one personal bag over her shoulder. I was forced into being her little helper, shuffling after the taller red-haired lady as I carried the various packages. We left the food court and headed out into the larger area of the mall. With my arms heavy from clutching the parcels, I felt my breasts and nipples were threatening to slip out of the low-cut neckline of the dress I was wearing. And there was nothing I could do about it.

The two of us passed by lots more stores and shoppers, people who turned to stare at me in disbelief. I’m sure Miss Darlene received her share of admiring glances. But those were flattering looks while I was being mocked and humiliated. As I marched behind her, I found myself thinking how good her butt looked in her tight black skirt, causing my nipples to grow hard again.

Winding our way through the mall, I noticed that we were approaching the escalator. All of our activity so far had been contained to the first floor. I couldn’t imagine what Miss Darlene had in mind to accomplish up there. She paused and turned around to straighten the puffy sleeves of the dress at my shoulders.

“Aren’t you a pretty little girl,” she said, not meaning to be complimentary, but talking to me like a baby.

I just stood there and said nothing. But I was becoming more aroused by the second, and blushing. Then I realized my manager’s fussing over my clothes was just her stalling before stepping onto the moving escalator. Behind us, I heard some boys, and that was when she signaled that we were going upstairs.

The woman went ahead of me, making me follow obediently. A few steps up and I knew the boys were standing just below. I could hear them laughing. Finally, I had to look over my shoulder. We made direct eye contact as they saw my face. I also saw that from where they stood on the escalator, the boys had a full view of the back of my legs. Facing forward again, my arms felt suddenly tired, like I needed to put down the packages for a moment. I bent over at the waist, just lowering my arms. The result is that the back of my pink dress raised, exposing the diaper I was wearing!

Their insults started and I savored every comment. The boys were not talking to me or asking what I was doing, but talking about me, right behind my back. I could feel my ears burning red and could also feel myself getting wet between my legs. Miss Darlene had really messed with my mind, making me want to put myself in such a shameful position.

As we neared the top of the escalator, I straightened up again, still holding onto all my department manager’s purchases. The crowd of people walked off on the higher floor, including the teenagers teasing behind me. Miss Darlene walked straight ahead, expecting me to follow without question. We passed several more storefronts including a big book chain. It looked like a lot of people were there, and I thought she was going to take me inside. But instead, we moved further until I saw the large space opening up beneath glass windows in the roof, with benches circling around a splashing pool and fountain.

It was in front of one of these benches that Miss Darlene made me put down all the bags I was carrying. Then she started to methodically go through the packages, searching for something. I stood with my hands at my sides in the little girl dress. The attractive older woman pulled out a box, which I saw was a digital camera she had purchased. Now I remembered earlier when we stopped in an electronics store, there had been a lot of guys looking at me and teasing.

My manager activated the camera and pointed it at me with a click.

“Please, Miss Darlene, no…” I said, holding an arm bashfully in front of my face.

“Don’t whine, little Jenna,” she replied. “And move your hand out of the way.”

CLICK

I did as I was asked and posed for the picture, but still complained, “I’m sorry… it’s just very embarrassing to be dressed in these clothes. I didn’t expect you to photograph me!”

Miss Darlene ignored my feelings and looked around, checking the lighting for better shots. She told me to stand in front of the mall fountain. I was aware of others nearby who were watching, but I tried not to notice. Then Miss Darlene told me to stand in the fountain.

“Take off your shoes and socks, little Jenna,” she repeated.

I was feeling increasingly silly, not to mention this would be the third time undressing since we arrived at the mall. “Do I have to?”

Miss Darlene glared at me, and I knew I had better not act disrespectful. Peeking over my shoulder, I saw that the stone perimeter that ran around the fountain would be a suitable place to sit. I lowered my bottom while keeping the tapered skirts of the dress held down with my hands. Then I leaned over and reached with my fingers to unbuckle my black shoes and wiggle them off. I closed my eyes and started to roll down the white knee-high socks. People were watching me do this.

When I was ready, I twisted around and swung my legs over to the inside of the fountain. My feet hit the water with a splash. It was not too cold, and I suppose the glass skylights above let the sun in to keep the pool warm. As I stood up, I saw dozens and dozens of coins at the bottom, and could even pinch them underwater with my toes. There were often children who would make wishes at the fountain. I knew what I would wish for.

Turning to face Miss Darlene, I gathered my dress in clenched fists. I didn’t want the hem to get wet. Of course, the water only came up to my lower legs, lapping over my shapely calves. But I was wearing these clothes like a little girl, and my office manager was taking pictures of me. I shuffled around the pool of the fountain as she directed me from different camera angles. Close by, folks either laughed at me or said it was adorable, which only made me feel more ridiculous. And children giggled.

Finally, the woman must have finished all the poses and shots she wanted. There were probably twenty photos of me in that camera. Miss Darlene told me to get out of the fountain. As I steadied myself so I wouldn’t slip and fall, I carefully lifted my bare leg over onto the floor. I didn’t know how I was going to put my socks back on wet feet.

The taller red-haired woman walked near me and smirked. “Just take off your dress, little Jenna.”

“What? I can’t!” my voice quivered as I stood there in shock.

I knew I wanted to be submissive and had agreed to do whatever she said. But things were seriously escalating. I watched as she moved around to pick up the pair of black shoes and the discarded knee-high socks. Miss Darlene was taking everything. And that was all it took to push me over the edge.

Reaching my hands behind my neck, I started to pull down the delicate zipper. I kept my brown eyes locked on my manager’s green stare, but I was very aware of all the other people by the mall fountain surrounding us. With the back loosened, I moved my fingers to the puffy shoulders of the dress. I wasn’t sure how to proceed, so I took a deep breath. This was different from when we were in the jewelry store in front of one man. And it was different from the food court, sitting at a table with no one paying attention to us.

Now, on the second floor of the mall with everyone around, I pulled the little girl dress up and over my head, slipping my arms through and then all the way off. Miss Darlene took the pink dress away from me. At once, I hugged my bare chest, covering my breasts. Bare back, bare legs, bare feet, I thought to myself. The only thing keeping me from complete and utter shame was an oversized cushy diaper fit snuggly on my big round bottom. And that was even more humiliating!

“Miss Darlene, I’m topless!” I whispered in desperation, “I’m going to get in trouble!”

“No, little Jenna,” my manager replied. “You are a naughty little girl running around the mall in your underpants.”

She then turned to collect the bags and packages that I had been carrying before. I realized she was not going to let me hold them to cover up. This was both a relief, and frightening at the same time. I had almost nothing, and everyone was going to see me. My brunette ponytail bounced on my neck as I followed Miss Darlene to the escalator clutching my breasts. People were laughing at me as I jogged through the crowd wearing only a diaper.

The teenage boys saw me. I don’t know if it was the same group as before, or earlier by the music store. There were so many teenagers at the mall today! They saw my bare back and shoulders. My shapely thighs rubbed together as I walked quickly in humiliation. There was no chance the diaper would slip down, since it was tight on my bottom. And I was barefoot, which made it all so inappropriate!

I could not just ride the escalator to the lower floor. Wanting to catch up with my manager and her protection, I had to push myself past fully clothed men and women. Most stared at me in surprise, or broke into confused grins. I definitely felt hands on my body if only because I needed to physically squeeze by the other shoppers. Their comments had me blushing every inch of the way.

Finally I found myself standing right behind the red-headed woman, and I clutched her sleeve like a little girl. “Miss Darlene…”

She did not respond right away, waiting until we reached the ground floor and had to step off the moving escalator. Keeping my eyes lowered, I watched everybody’s shoes, and felt my own toes on the floor tiles. I also kept both hands covering my breasts as we started to walk again. This left my bellybutton on display when we headed into massive crowd passing between stores. They all saw me in the most embarrassing thing I have ever worn.

“Miss Darlene,” my whine repeated again, mixed with desperation, “I’m really nervous!”

Jenna Under New Management Part 07 (01/09/2013)

My breasts are not as big as Miss Darlene's. I was shamefully reminded of this as I moved closer to my department manager and my smaller b-cup breasts shook up and down. But I did not cover them instead I held my hands up to the attractive red-haired woman's head so I could whisper in her ear.

We were surrounded in a shopping mall crowded on a Saturday afternoon. I couldn't believe we were getting away with this! The most unbelievable part is that I was barefoot and only wearing a snug diaper around my bottom. It seemed my manger could get away with anything, she was so assertive and dominating. No one stopped us… they only pointed and laughed at me.

"Oh, really, Jenna?" Miss Darlene replied to my secret comment. "Well that is why I've placed you in your special undergarment."

My eyes went wide. We were walking again, through the mall, the woman at my side carrying all the packages so that I was completely exposed. One hand was held nervously to my bare tummy as I clutched the opposite arm with my other hand, shielding my breasts. Despite the cushion I was encased in, I could feel my bottom wiggle.

"No! I couldn't… not here," I expressed concern to my manager.

The taller lady glanced over at me, her green eyes flashed. "Then what do you suggest?"

"Please take me to the little girls’ room," I begged.

The desperation was real and obvious. I was so humiliated. That large ice-tea she made me drink in the food court, and maybe splashing around in the fountain, had done this to me. I do not ever like talking about bathroom habits. All the more reason I was blushing from head to toe. It was disorientating and I wasn’t sure where we were in the mall. I needed Miss Darlene to guide me.

To my surprise, the woman stopped and dropped the packages to the ground. With her hands free, she reached around and rubbed my bare back. I felt her fingernails crawl sensuously across my skin.

“Look after my purchases,” she said to me, “while I consult the directory.”

This time it was her turn to examine the large map of the mall posted in the middle of the concourse, displaying the stores and exits and surrounding locations. I watched as she turned and left me there without a second thought. The bags were piled on the floor next to my legs, my thighs and toes exposed for everyone to see. I kept my knees together, and clutched my breasts with both hands. Technically I was decent enough, not showing anything, but at the same time I was oh so indecent!

As shoppers passed me, many turned their heads or stared. Some ignored me, but others made comments. I was mocked and called names, and some people talked about my diaper-covered ass. Whispering to myself, my full lips parted, urging Miss Darlene to hurry. My manager is very detailed orientated and has a good memory. So I think she knew how to navigate our way through the mall. Miss Darlene just wanted to make me stand here a little longer, on display for everyone.

After a few more minutes, the red-haired woman spun around to approach me. Despite all the sounds whirling through my head, I seemed to be drawn to the clicking of her fashionable heels as she walked away from the directory. I cast my eyes down at my own cute feet. Normally I would not mind hanging around at home or at the beach, but here at the mall it was so wrong and horribly embarrassing. I brushed my toes self-consciously behind my other leg.

“Come along, little Jenna,” Miss Darlene resumed her custody as she returned to pick up the packages.

Once again, she gathered all the bags, keeping her own slung over a shoulder. When I had been carrying them, it seemed like a lot. But somehow my manager made it look effortless. I am certain she would have wanted me to be her little helper, but keeping my hands free allowed me to cover my bare breasts, which kept us out of trouble for the moment.

So I shuffled after her wearing only the white diaper. My supple back was seen by the people we passed, as they turned their heads to watch my curves with just my round cheeks covered. Rather than hearing comments of admiration about my body, there was more laughter and gasps of disbelief. I thought it was pretty incredible myself, but nevertheless, I followed Miss Darlene past many stores.

“Nice legs,” some guy said standing in a shop front. “That’s an adorable outfit.”

I thought I would faint from the overwhelming embarrassment. What I felt, however, and what kept me moving was the pressure between my legs. And the way I hugged my upper body made my walk even more awkward. Miss Darlene continued to march me through the mall until we rounded a corner.

There was a side corridor, away from the main concourse area, and it was in this direction she took me. A few feet into this relative privacy, I quickly saw doors marked for restrooms, men and women. My manager did not wait to scope it out or see if it was crowded. She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me forward, although I still had one arm shielding my breasts. The woman pushed open the door to the ladies room and together we entered a surprisingly quiet place.

Unbelievably, no other women were using the stalls or even freshening up. I know there were more restrooms scattered throughout the mall, but these were almost always occupied, especially with so many teenage girls running around. Casting a sideways glance at the wide mirror that stretched over the row of sinks, I saw my reflection. I was the one who looked like a young girl.

Not wasting any time, I ran into the first stall and shut the door. I hurriedly dropped the diaper and sat down. Let me just say it was pretty humiliating with Miss Darlene standing immediately outside. I could see her heels and lower legs from beneath the panel, tapping her foot impatiently. But the relief felt so good.

As I was finishing up, the taller attractive woman rapped on the door of the stall with her knuckles. “Kick the diaper out here, Little Jenna.”

It was already around my ankles, almost over one foot. I had pulled them down like underpants instead of unfastening it. Not quite thinking this through, but compelled by my manager’s words, I slipped the diaper completely off and pushed it under the door of the stall with my toes. I watched as she retrieved the ridiculous item and listened to her heels click on the floor tiles as she walked away. Only then I realized I was sitting stark nude!

“Miss Darlene?” I whispered nervously.

After half a minute, I slowly stood up and slid the latch open on the inside of the door of the stall. My fingers trembling, I swung the door toward me and then bravely stepped out into the restroom. Instinctively, I stood up on my bare toes.

On the one hand, I breathed a sigh of relief to see my manager still waiting there with all her bags and packages. I was also thankful that no one else had come in to use the facilities. The two of us were alone. I took a couple of steps forward. But as Miss Darlene was standing at the other end near some hot air hand dryers, her evaluating gaze swept over my body. It seemed a smile flickered at the corners of her mouth. Self-consciously, I cupped my pussy with both hands.

“Miss Darlene, where is the diaper?” I asked.

It felt foolish to be begging for the most humiliating thing I had ever worn. But that had been my only covering, the only possession I had walked in here with. As hard as it is to explain, the diaper was the one thing that could hide my shame while at the same time increasing it exponentially.

The woman with a luxurious mane of red hair waved her hand dismissively. “I disposed of it. Now wash up, Jenna, it is time for us to go home.”

My mouth opened for a moment causing my lip to quiver. She was dead serious. With wide eyes, I spun around and walked over to the sinks. I turned on the hot water and soaped up my hands. After rinsing, I splashed some cooler water on my face, and then looked in the mirror to straighten my ponytail. I saw that my nipples were very erect.

Shyly, I glanced over my shoulder, silently pleading with Miss Darlene. Standing up again on the tips of my toes, my bottom was sticking out.

Finally I gasped, “Everyone is going to see my butt!”

Miss Darlene chuckled and began to walk toward the door. “Oh, they are going to see everything.”

I watched as she stopped and told me to open the restroom door for her. After all, her arms were laden with packages and I was her helper. Obediently, I hurried over to assist. Completely bare, I kept one hand in front of my little pussy, and pulled the metal handle toward us. I held the door wide open so my manager could continue.

Without hesitating, I followed her back into the mall.

This was crazy! But I found it exhilarating at the same time. I felt the cool floor beneath the soles of my feet, while my bottom bounced and wiggled. One arm swung free at my side, I only kept my sex covered with the other hand. I was going to get in trouble, but somehow I didn’t care. Miss Darlene was manipulating me. This was part exhibitionist, part submissive, and totally humiliating! I looked around, ass naked, as we approached other people.

“Check out this girl!” I was sure I heard someone call out.

“Seems like Diaper Lady lost her diaper!” said another who recognized me.

There were loud wolf whistles and catcalls as I was paraded around behind my manager. And of course I saw many shocked expressions, mothers hiding the eyes of children. Earlier in the car dealership, I had been seen by maybe a dozen people. But this felt like more, a lot more. It was all I could do to keep from clutching my breasts with both hands, which would have left my bare womanhood exposed. I knew this was wrong, but I also knew Miss Darlene didn’t care either.

Nearby was an exit that led out to the parking lots. However, the older attractive woman informed me that her car was on the other side of the shopping center. She was taking me through to the other side of the mall! We were walking across from the stores all over again, and in between the throng of shoppers. Everyone was commenting on my bottom and how I did not have any clothes on! My ears, visible with my hair tied back, were burning bright red in embarrassment. I only hoped my manager would not stop for some last minute browsing.

We continued to walk at a brisk pace and I did my best to stay close to her. Not alongside her, but directly behind the taller woman in heels. I was growing considerably mortified as more people saw my face and body, blushing from head to toe. It was a secret of mine that Miss Darlene had learned, I not only blush when I am embarrassed, but also when I am aroused. Beneath the fingers of one hand, I felt my pussy was wet. I made sure to keep my sex covered. Everything else was on display.

In this way, the two of us made it through the mall. I was certain someone would have alerted security and we would be stopped at the exit. Then again, we were constantly moving and maybe people were too surprised to report anything, or they couldn’t believe what they had just seen. My butt jiggled so much! I could not forget that, as I kept looking over my shoulder.

By the time we reached the opposite entrance, there was a small crowd following us. Teenage boys leering, young women teasing and older shoppers calling me names. I think the last reaction is what Miss Darlene wanted most. It made me feel so ashamed, my cheeks were glowing a rosy shade red. Yet my manager remained confident, acting like there was nothing out of the ordinary. She proceeded to carry her packages leaving the mall, and I followed her outside.

At once, the late afternoon sun was warming my shoulders. I felt fresh air envelop my bare body. There were more people of course, and reflexively I hooked an arm across my breasts while keeping my other hand discreetly between my legs. I scampered over the parking lot with the sensation of black asphalt beneath my toes. None too soon, we reached Miss Darlene’s expensive car.

She made me wait outside as she placed the bags in her trunks. I hunched over and hugged my naked body nervously. The woman calmly and very business-like went about sorting through her purchases until I saw she found a white towel that was from a bed and bath store we had visited. For a moment, my heart leapt with hope, thinking she would allow me to cover up for the ride home. But just as quickly, I realized she had something else in mind.

Standing next to me, Miss Darlene clicked the electronic lock on the car door. She opened up the passenger side, and used the new towel to carefully spread on top of the interior seat. When the taller woman looked at me, I immediately dropped my arms to my sides.

“Little Jenna,” she told me as a matter of fact, “you have a very wet ....”

Humiliated, I crawled into the car. My face flushed crimson and I winced at her crude language. It was almost like a slap across the face. I knew however, that part of Miss Darlene dominating me, also included verbal abuse. When my manager walked around and slid in behind the steering wheel, I asked her to say more things about me.

As she started the engine, I sat there and listened to her describe me and make unflattering remarks about my behavior. With each insult, I grew more embarrassed and more turned on. I only wished this was happening in front of others. Soon enough, we would be resuming our working relationship at the office, and I knew that is exactly what would happen.

Miss Darlene drove me home. Parking on the side of the street, I did not bother to hide my nudity on the walk back up to the house. That earned me a nice pat on the bottom. Once inside, the red-haired woman led me down my own hallway and into the bathroom. She adjusted the tub faucets to run the warm water. While we waited, she undid my ponytail and let my hair fall loose about my shoulders. My manager was still nicely dressed, and she had to roll up the sleeves of her blouse as she instructed me to sit in the bathtub.

Almost as embarrassing as anything I had done today, my department manager then gave me a bath like a little girl. She scrubbed and washed me everywhere. In my ears, between my toes… the attractive woman used the washcloth all over. I had an orgasm when she washed my privates.

After scolding me gently, her tone more so amused and mocking, Miss Darlene finished cleaning me up. Of course my brown hair was given a shampoo and rinse as well. Then I stood slowly and stepped out of the bath so she could dry my body. We fussed in front of the mirror, and I almost would have felt pampered except that she kept reminding me how much trouble I was.

“I’m sorry, Miss Darlene,” I told her, submissively.

The woman was firm, but had a delicate touch as she combed out my hair. Silky straight, it was then tied back again. Because she wanted to be able to see my features, my manager told me. She put a hand under my chin to lift my head and then brushed a thumb across my lips, which caused me to quiver.

“Very well,” Miss Darlene announced at last, “it has been a long day and time for you to go to bed.”

We were back in the hallway, and I pouted as I turned to reply, “But it’s early yet… it’s still light out!”

Miss Darlene’s hand fell across the bare cheeks of my bottom with a SMACK!

“Don’t talk back to me, little Jenna!” she said coldly.

I was sent to my room without supper. The shade was pulled down over the window so only a sliver of light crept through. It was relatively dark with the lamp turned off, kind of dim and dusky. I climbed onto the mattress of the bed and lay on my back with my knees up, but not under the sheets. Miss Darlene was standing close on the side as she looked down at me.

“I will stop by early tomorrow morning,” she explained, “just before sunrise. We will be going to the park so you can continue your running exercises.”

“Yes, Miss Darlene,” I mumbled.

Lying on the soft bed with my manager watching over me protectively, it was actually rather peaceful. I had wondered how on earth I was going to get some shuteye at this time of day. But in the quiet of the room, as I thought about all I had been through and the day’s events, I suddenly felt overcome with exhaustion. Mental, emotional and physical fatigue. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED…
underdog_13

Re: Jenna masterpost

Post by underdog_13 »

Jenna's Halloween (09/10/2010)
Source: https://www.thebeachclub-ii.net/file/vi ... -halloween
by helmhood
While my friend Mary and I were dancing at the Halloween party, she would flip my skirt up a few times, trying to get a reaction. I was dressed as a schoolgirl, with the short plaid skirt complimented by a white blouse, and the un-tucked ends tied just above my bellybutton. I also had on high white socks that came up just below my knee, and shiny black shoes with buckles. Being in my mid-twenties, I guess I was more like a sexy schoolgirl!
Of course, feeling a little frisky, I had decided to wear a pink thong beneath my outfit. So when Mary playfully lifted the back of my skirt, I flashed a bit of my rear as well. There were some sly glances and knowing winks from people who looked our way. Oh gosh, there were probably two dozen or more people in the room, making me feel a little flustered. And yet, part of me hoped that Mary would be more aggressive.
The two of us had been friends for a while, but only recently had I told her about some of the more daring things I had done. She was interested at once, and suggested that this Halloween party would be a good time to have a little fun. I agreed, but asked her not to embarrass me, too much.
As the song that was playing came to an end, I twirled one of my brunette pigtails, while Mary took my other hand and led me to the refreshments table. That was good because, I felt I could use a drink.
“So, Jenna, are you ready to put on a show?” she giggled as she handed me a glass.
I wasn’t sure she would really go through with this, I thought she might even chicken out. “Um, well, what did you have in mind?”
Mary looked over her shoulder to make sure nobody was paying attention to us, and then said, “How about I strip you… buck naked!”
My eyes went wide and I nearly dropped the glass I was holding! Now it was my turn to swivel my head, and see if anyone else heard that outrageous suggestion. I know my ears were blushing bright red.
“Mary!” I whispered harshly. “That’s a little too far-fetched, don’t you think?”
She must have heard something in the tremble of my voice, almost as if I was asking if she thought she could really do it. With a mischievous grin, she started to walk around the refreshments table, wiggling her finger for me to follow. I had never seen this side of determination from my friend before. But I quickly joined her behind the rows of bottles and glasses and a big bowl of Halloween punch.
Mary then slipped behind me told me to hold on to my drink. “Don’t make any sudden moves, Jenna, or call attention to us.”
I stared out straight ahead, watching the rest of the guests who were enjoying the party. Next thing I knew, my friend had her hands under my skirt! It didn’t take her long to find the elastic waistband of my thong panties, and she whisked them down my legs!
“Oh!” I let out a small gasp.
She crouched down so that she could lift my feet one at a time, out of my underwear. Then she popped back up and stuffed the panties into her pocket.
“There,” she said with a smile of satisfaction upon her face.
I looked around nervously, patting down the hem of my short schoolgirl skirt. “Now what?”
But at that moment, one of the party guests stopped by the table to grab a couple of drinks. He was a young man and he smiled at each of us.
“Ladies,” he greeted us. “Why don’t you come out into the room and mingle with the rest of us. Great costumes, by the way…”
Mary only nodded and answered, “Thanks. We will be out in a bit.”
Once he left us alone, I breathed a sigh of relief. But immediately, I felt my friend’s fingers unfastening the button of my skirt. I was shocked, although I didn’t put up a fuss or do anything to stop her. Soon, Mary had my skirt whipped off and I was left standing bottomless!
Now because I had done my white blouse up in a provocative fashion, the ends were tied high, leaving me naked from my navel down. That meant my pussy was exposed bare, and my bottom was wiggling and sticking out behind me. Mary took the opportunity to give my butt a rub, which felt really nice. Of course, it was a good thing we were hidden from view behind the refreshment table. Then she reached her arms around me, so that she could untie the ends of the blouse. This allowed the shirt-tails to fall about my hips, briefly covering my crotch and backside.
And just in time, as suddenly another couple approached the table to see what alcoholic beverages were available! It was another guy and a girl, and they stopped to chat, asking us how we liked the party. I couldn’t believe they had no idea I was standing back here without my skirt or panties! In fact, Mary was holding my skirt behind her back as she smiled and chatted away like everything was normal.
Finally, the two returned to dancing and mingling with the rest of the party guests. Luckily it was a sizeable crowd so that no one really noticed us hanging out back here. Then again, the number of people made me start to wonder what would happen if Mary was seriously going to strip me completely naked.
My friend cleared some space on the Halloween decorated table and laid out my plaid skirt. Before I could begin to understand what she was doing, the girl picked up the punch ladle and ran a stream of liquid over the material.
“Hey! Why did you do that for?” I cried.
Mary only turned her head, searching the room for the woman who was the host. Finding her, my friend whistled and waved her arm, asking the lady to come over here.
“What are you doing?” I squealed, starting to panic, and feeling like there was no escape.
The woman approached, and Mary explained. “Hey, great party! Listen, my friend Jenna had an accident with her skirt. Do you think you might be able to help us out?”
She had to shout in order to be heard over the music, and she lifted up the wet plaid fabric so that she could show the home owner. I just stood there, pulling on the hem of my blouse, looking very bashful. The woman only laughed and said it would be no problem.
“I’ll take this to the washroom,” she said kindly. “I’ll put some stain remover on it and toss it in the dryer. You’ll have it back in ten minutes… just don’t go anywhere!”
With that, the lady carefully took my skirt from across the table, and then turned to leave the room. When she had disappeared, Mary spun me around so that I was facing my friend. She reached out with her fingers and started to nimbly unbutton my blouse!
“We have to act quickly,” Mary said. “We only have ten minutes…”
I tried to protest, “But I’m not wearing a bra!”
“Yeah, I had noticed,” the girl giggled. “You were jiggling around quite a bit out there on the dance floor. But this will make it easier.”
“Make what easier,” I asked as she undid the top button.
My friend opened up the sides of the shirt, making sure the material was loose about my shoulders. “When this song ends, Jenna, I want you to run out from behind the table into the middle of the room. But I’ll grab your shirt, and pull it right off you!”
“Oh my God, I will be naked!” I said in disbelief.
Mary lowered her eyes and answered softly, “Well, not completely. But you will be.”
I began to have my doubts as I turned my head to look out toward the center of the room. The lights were dim, so I suppose they might not see much. And I’m sure most everyone was a little drunk. But then, there were a lot of people here!
“Wait, I’m not sure about this…” I tried to stall, even as the music that was playing came to a stop.
Mary was at my back, and hurriedly walking me around the table. I don't think anyone noticed me yet. And then she gave me a shove forward, pushing me toward the center of the room. She had a good grip on the blouse I had been wearing, the result being that it was pulled right off me as I stumbled ahead into the crowd!
All at once, I tried to cover my tits and pussy. The party lights were flickering, so my vision wasn't that good. I ended up tripping over my feet, and had to stick my arms out to brace my fall to the floor. Face first on the ground, my ass was sticking up in the air.
Suddenly the dim lights were turned up full! Everyone saw me and started laughing, whistling and cheering. I was so embarrassed! But then I heard Mary's voice, standing over me. I hoped that she had brought the shirt with her to cover me. Instead, what she announced made me shiver with shame and arousal.
"It looks like Jenna the naughty schoolgirl is ready for her paddling!" my friend said out loud.
There were more whistles and cheers, and people started…. chanting! They were chanting, SPANK HER! SPANK HER!
I guess I had been acting bratty and flirtatious during the party, trying to play up my costume. But now I had been stripped of my costume, and all the guests wanted to see me get what I deserved! Someone brought a chair into the middle of the room. I tried to bury my face in my arms, but I couldn't help but watch. Then Mary lifted me up by my arm and pulled me close to her. She sat down and bent me over her knee.
"Please… " was all I could gasp.
Mary giggled and said, "With pleasure!"
SMACK! Her palm landed on my bare bottom. Then she slapped my other cheek. SMACK! Right in front of everybody! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
Here touch was not too harsh, but enough to make my rear end glow rosy pink. I found myself enjoying the humiliation, I even rubbed my pussy into her knee. As she continued to paddle my bottom, I began kicking my legs up and down, faster and faster. Somehow, the buckles on my shiny black shoes came loose, and I kicked them off my feet.
Mary must have sensed that I was about to have an orgasm, because she suddenly stopped spanking me. I was in a daze, and shoeless, as I sank to the floor. I started to crawl forward, which allowed all the party guests to watch my stinging behind wiggle. Then I felt something on my toe. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that Mary had grabbed the tips of my white knee-high socks.
Oh no! She was seriously going to follow through with her promise, and strip me buck naked! To make matters worse, these last articles of clothing would be removed in front of everyone! Mary got a good hold, and started pulling them down my legs. The frilly tops of the socks being stretched and tugged down my thighs actually felt good. All I could do was turn over on my back and let my friend slowly remove them, leaving me fully nude from head to toe.
Staring up, I saw a crowd of people gathered around me, looking at my exposed body. There was no way to hide my nudity all at once. My hard nipples stuck out and my pink pussy was just out there. Finally, I had the decency to put a palm between my legs before rolling over again. But that left my rear completely on display as well as the evidence of my friend's spanking.
When I was able to stand up, I felt my bare feet on the floor… that really made me aware that I had lost all my clothes, every single stitch! I decided that I had to run, anywhere, just to get away from all these guests. As I ran through the crowd, people whistled and teased me about showing my tits and ass. A few people pinched or slapped my bottom. Bringing my hands behind me for protection, someone reached out to squeeze my breast, even flicking the nipple up and down!
"Oh!" I gasped, half in shock and yet more than half aroused. "I've got to get out of here!"
There was only one exit I could find, a door, and I headed straight for it. I didn't think of the consequences, or stop to consider where I was going. Streaking through the party, I pulled the handle and ran outside.
Outside! I had run out the front door, into the warm Halloween night. The fresh air felt really good on my body, causing a tingling sensation all over my skin. But when I turned to try the door again, I found that someone had locked it behind me! Well this was too much. Standing naked on the concrete stoop of the house, having been spanked and seen by so many people, I started to masturbate. I rubbed my hand down my stomach, and then fingered my pussy.
As I reached my climax, I turned around so that I could lean my back against the door. My feet were about shoulder-width apart, and I worked my clitoris in a circular motion. I bucked my hips in an erotic rhythm and opened my eyes.
There, standing in front of me was a group of teenagers dressed for Halloween. And even as I brought myself to orgasm, making myself cum, they held out their bags and said,
"Trick or Treat!"
THE END