The Day of the Yard Sale

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

The Day of the Yard Sale

Post by TheMilkman »

It was the day of all days. A day I did not want to come. The day of the yard sale. If I had to listen to one more speech about how I need to grow up and stop holding onto things I'm gonna lose it. I threw my brown hair back behind my ears before pulling off my shirt. I flexed my skinny eleven year old body in the mirror before hopping into the shower.

When my body was clean I climbed out brushing my air. I pulled my shirt on and wrapped a towel around my waist. As I left the bathroom aunt Sofie stopped me.

"Tyler get down there and watch the yard sale, by the way I put a box of your old toys down there." Her words angered me.

"What, I said not my things," I quickly rushed down the stairs. I ran out the side door into the driveway. Propped in front of the garage door were a bunch of plastic tables covered in random stuff. It looked like aunty was just dumping stuff onto these tables. There were mom's weights, some couch pillows, and the garage door opener. And on the far end table was a box of my toys. I pulled the box into my hands turning back to my house when I got startled.

"You guys having a yard sale?" Sally asked. I froze. The setting in front of me became a still image my brain had to process. Standing in front of me was my neighbor Sally (age 12). Standing behind her was her 9 year old brother Sam who just couldn't help but touch everything. Sally was the perfect girl next door type with her blonde hair and perky smile. Her eyes dropped a bit wide as she gazed upon my lower half wrapped in a towel. "Oh my God, are you naked under that towel?" She asked, as she grabbed her mouth stifling a laugh. I set down the box as I backed up.

"No it's just cold outside." She crept forward with an infectious smile. She looked very eager to get close to me. I backed up into the garage door as I felt it move. The door slowly opened as her brother hit the button on the remote. I felt part of the door scrap against me as it snagged on my shirt. My feet gently lifted off the ground. The door shifted up and down as he repeatedly pressed the buttons. "Hey stop my shirt is caught." I spoke pleading for help but the opposite happened. Sally's eyes once again went wide as an evil smirk swiped across her face.

"Give me that!" She shouted as she swiped the remote from her brother. Sally quickly pressed the open button as the garage door pulled me high off the ground (five feet). Her brother quickly moved on to the next item on the table but Sally kept her eyes on me.

"Come on this isn't funny let me down," I said, flailing and struggling. Sally walked forward smiling hard. "Sally what do you think you're doing?" I asked as I tightened the towel around me.

"Like you said you got clothes under this towel, right?" she asked, as her hands grabbed the bottom of it. Before I could respond I noticed her brother was going through my box of toys.

"Hey how much for this one?" Sam asked, pulling out an action figure.

"Not for sale." As I said this Sally's hand gripped my towel tight.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked, as she looked up at me.

"Ok ok, ten dollars."

"Five dollars," her brother shouted back.

"Five dollars!" I protested as she lightly tugged on the towel.

"I don't think your in any position to negotiate," Sally said, giggling as she tugged on the towel.

"Ok ok five it is." Sam seemed excited as he pulled the toy from the box. Sally's eyes looked around then back at me with a childish yet seductive look.

"So how much for the towel?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. I didn't know what to say. What could I say. I was trapped.

"Not for sale," I said, nervously finding the words. Sally just shook her head and raised her fist.

"What about a five finger discount," she said, opening her fist with each finger popping out one after the other. I shook and dangled there as she grabbed the towel. I couldn't hold to the towel for very long. There was a small struggle until...

She threw the towel off behind her. It landed on the farthest table from us.

*Whistle* *whistle*

"I think I found what I want," Sally said, as she burst into laughter. I covered my crotch as best I could.

"Alright Sally you're had your fun now let me down." She looked to her side as an idea seemed to be forming.

"I know why don't I make a post about your yard sale, that will attract a lot of people." I was mortified at this thought. As I tried to get myself free she pulled out her phone. "Gonna take a quick photo for the post, smile." And like that the flash of her camera caught me exposed. "Stop covering up your ruining my photo," Sally said, in a grumpy tone. I just shook my head trying to hold myself together.

It didn't take long before I heard voices down the street. I could do nothing but suffer. My face grew bright red as a group of girls turned into my driveway.
Last edited by TheMilkman on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Re: The Day of the Yard Sale

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hilarious scenario.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic start!
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 2

*select*

"What about a five finger discount," she said, opening her fist with each finger popping out one after the other. I shook and dangled there as she grabbed the towel. I couldn't hold to the towel for very long. There was a small struggle until...
*Delete*

"Not for sale," I said, nervously finding the words. Sally just shook her head and raised her fist. "Wait," I pleaded. She looked me up and down then grabbed her phone.

Alright Sally you're had your fun now let me down." She looked to her side as an idea seemed to be forming.

"I know why don't I make a post about your yard sale, that will attract a lot of people." I was mortified at this thought. "Gonna take a quick photo for the post, smile." And like that the flash of her camera caught me almost exposed. "To back your covering is your ruining my photo," Sally said, in a grumpy tone. I just shook my head trying to hold myself together.

It didn't take long before I heard voices down the street. I could do nothing but suffer. My face grew bright red as a group of girls turned into my driveway. The voices got louder as I cowered hanging in the air. Four girls laughed while looking up at me with shocked reactions.

"Oh wow."

"The photo was real." Their laughter filled my head causing much embarrassment.

"Hello and welcome to Tyler's yard sale, may I present you with Tyler in all his glory," Sally said, as she threw up jazz hands. It was more girls from the neighborhood ranging in age from 9-13. The girls couldn't hold back their laughter as they looked up at me. I just hung there dangling in my towel. Sally's hand gently played with the bottom of my towel. As my body stiffened in fear the door to the house opened.

"Oh my what's going on out here?" Aunty said, a bit shocked at the sight in front of her. I threw my hands together thanking the Lord.

"Aunty help I'm stuck up here!" I shouted struggling. She ran quickly to my side only to stop when she noticed all the people looking at the yard sale.

"Where did all these people come from?" She asked, looking around.

"They all came to see Tyler stuck up here like this," Sally said, pointing at me.

"What's taking so long, get me down!" I yelled as I tried my best to grab a hold of the back of my shirt with no luck.

"Wow you've attached so much attention to our yard sale," Aunty said, a bit astounded. "I don't know how with this skinny body of yours," she said pinching my side. I yipped reacting to her pinch. Sally quickly grabbed Aunty pulling her head down to whisper in her ear. This didn't look good. "Oh my that's devilish," Aunty said, through a laugh as she covered her mouth.

"Wait what did she just say to you?" I asked, as I tried to peel off this door.

"Well you kids have fun now," Aunty said, as she kissed my cheek. Sally couldn't help but giggled as Aunty left us alone.

"What do you mean where are you going?!" She basically ignored me as she went inside. As I was trying to figure out what went wrong in my life Sally cut in front of me as she addressed the crowd.

"Laddies and gentlemen, I'm glad you have all come to the yard sale, we are now gonna auction off what's behind curtain number one!" Sally shouted to everyone as she lightly tugged on my towel. My eyes went wide as my cheeks filled with blood. All the girls huddled around Sally giggling their hearts out as they smiled up at me.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

The yard sale just got more interesting for the girls. Hilarious!
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

His cheeks won’t be the only part of him filling with blood before long; of that, I have no doubt! :twisted: :lol:
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This is exciting!
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 3

"Five dollars!" "Ten dollars!" "Eleven dollars!" I just hung there bewildered as my body was auctioned off.

"Come on girls you could do better then that," Sally said, enjoying the show. By this point I was so embarrassed my body was going crazy. The towel began to tent up a bit.

"Thirty dollars!" Everyone froze turning to the end of the drive way. Standing at the end of the driveway was another one of my neighbors. It was Mrs. Cregor. She was a bombshell. Always wearing thin dresses that showed off her curves. She had short curly black hair and a little mole next to her thick lips covered in lipstick. She slowly walked through everyone. I wasn't sure how this would turn out. Was she on my side. "So did I win?"

"Uhh, going once, twice, sold!" Sally had to collect herself to get the words out. Mrs. Cregor was really filling out that red dress and because I was up high I could see right down it. She slammed her money down on the table as she bit her tongue. "You may claim your prize." Mrs. Cregor eyed me up and down with a soft laugh before gently playing with the bottom of the towel.

"Please let me down?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"Now where's the fun in that," she said, whispering into my ear. She gently kissed my cheek as her hand slid down my side. "Looks like your pretty excited, maybe we should show the girls how excited you are." Her hand moved between my skin and the towel. All the girls were just giddy with excitement. I just closed my eyes and held my breath only for her to walk away. She eyed the yard sale until she came across a ring toss game. "I have a very exciting idea," she said, smiling back at me. "Form a line girls!" The girls formed a single file line as they were each handed a ring.

I struggled hanging there as all eyes were on me. Mrs. Cregor bit her lip as her fingers gently played with the bottom of my towel. Blood pumped up swelling inside me as her hand gripped the towel hard.

"Ladies it's time for the ring toss." And like that she ripped off the towel. Whistles are cheers filled the driveway while oooos and awws filled my ears. I was bright red embarrassed hanging there like a sundial. I moved my hands to cover my shame only for Mrs. Cregor to slap them. My boyhood bounced free into the open air as the first girl lined up her shot. It was a quick miss. The next girl tossed her money on the table as she eyed me up and down. I could do nothing but endore it. It was thankfully another miss.

I flailed again hoping my shirt would rip or something as aunty came back outside.

"Oh my I've missed a lot," she said, gasping and laughing.

"I won the auction, and decided to help you raise more money," Mrs. Cregor said, as she turned away from the action. As I watched the two ladies talk I was surprised as I felt a ring land right on me.

"Woooo, look I got one," Sally said, excitedly jumping. I quickly tried to shake it off which only made everyone laugh. Aunty picked up the cash off the table as she held back her laughs.

"Wow we sure are making a killing," she said, counting it.

"No! No more! I demand you let me down!" I shouted furious. Aunty and Mrs. Cregor looked at each other before smiling.

"Alright girls fun's over." All the girls seemed disappointed at what Mrs. Cregor was saying. Finally I was gonna catch a break. "Sofia do you still have that nice digital camera?" My aunty just nodded then headed inside to grab it. "Alright girls, 5 bucks to get your photo with the naked pinata here," Mrs. Cregor said, taking the camera from aunty and waving it.
Last edited by TheMilkman on Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This is amazing!
SO HOT!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving this auction!