Exposed Thanks To Body Cast

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MrMongo

Exposed Thanks To Body Cast

Post by MrMongo »

A buddy of mine told me this story about how his bitch of a step sister, Kelly got hit by a car and had to be put in a cast that covered her torso and arms. and upper thighs. The injuries to the pelvis meant she had to have her legs kept apart with casts as well. All she had covering her breasts was a short bath towel and the same for her privates.

Every time Kelly got out of line my buddy would snatch her towels leaving poor Kelly's tits and pussy exposed to everyone in the room. It got to the point my buddy's parents did not even get upset when my buddy did this. They were tired of Kelly being a little shit while in a body cast so they let what happened, happen.

One day my buddy snatched the towel covering Kelly's privates when the family was over to visit her. To Kelly's horror her mother said, "I swear, Kelly's bush is getting thicker and thicker everyday!" After saying that just about every family member and neighbors visiting came to have a look. Even kids who came from school got to see Kelly's afro bush.

When they finally took off the cast my Buddy said Kelly had thick brown forearm hair and a hairy treasure trail that was not there before she had the cast on. From what my buddy said his mother claimed Kelly was hairier than my buddy who was fifteen at the time.
Skylar21

Re: Exposed Thanks To Body Cast

Post by Skylar21 »

This is great, a bitchy girl being exposed to every one who passes by and unable to do anything about it. :D Kudos to her brother!

I'm sorry about her getting hit by a car, but I like the situation she was in with the body cast.
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Skylar21 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 pm This is great, a bitchy girl being exposed to every one who passes by and unable to do anything about it. :D Kudos to her brother!

I'm sorry about her getting hit by a car, but I like the situation she was in with the body cast.
She had to wax her forearms and belly for four months before the hair stopped growing back. We were calling her "The Gorilla of our Dreams" sort of like a girl of our dreams. LoL Despite the bodycast she did get a nice settlement affording her a house when she turned 21.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

MrMongo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:32 am
Skylar21 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 pm This is great, a bitchy girl being exposed to every one who passes by and unable to do anything about it. :D Kudos to her brother!

She had to wax her forearms and belly for four months before the hair stopped growing back. We were calling her "The Gorilla of our Dreams" sort of like a girl of our dreams. LoL Despite the bodycast she did get a nice settlement affording her a house when she turned 21.
How old was Kelly when this happened?
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:26 pm
16 or 17 I think. I remember she was a few years old than us.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

MrMongo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:07 pm
Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:26 pm
16 or 17 I think. I remember she was a few years old than us.
Imagine the kids who came from school, seeing their classmate totally naked. I'm certain the boys enjoyed that a lot :D
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:58 pm Imagine the kids who came from school, seeing their classmate totally naked. I'm certain the boys enjoyed that a lot :D
I wasn't there but as soon as her parents back were turn my buddy would yank the towel then throw the towel in another direction forcing their parents to look for the towel. My buddy did it so many times their parents gave up on retrieving the towel. At one point people would put couch cushions, a large ash tray, and baseball cap over her vagina. Their uncle was like, "Did someone lose a toupee?" when he saw his niece's cooch on display. It was his baseball cap.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

MrMongo wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:34 am
Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:58 pm Imagine the kids who came from school, seeing their classmate totally naked. I'm certain the boys enjoyed that a lot :D
I wasn't there but as soon as her parents back were turn my buddy would yank the towel then throw the towel in another direction forcing their parents to look for the towel. My buddy did it so many times their parents gave up on retrieving the towel. At one point people would put couch cushions, a large ash tray, and baseball cap over her vagina. Their uncle was like, "Did someone lose a toupee?" when he saw his niece's cooch on display. It was his baseball cap.
Imagine, everyone she ever knew saw exactly what her tits and coochie looked like :D
I'm certain she must have been called a hair monster at school.
How big were her tits back then?
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Her nipples stuck out pretty far and she had a b-cup.
sslim5

Post by sslim5 »

So you never got to witness this?