The invisible prank gone wrong

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

The invisible prank gone wrong

Post by TheMilkman »

The sun peered through the window as Nintendo took my attention. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." It was Ricky.

"Yo Bobby man I got it," he said, slamming down a comic book. My eyes scanned the superhero dog on the cover.

"I think I've read this one." He pulled the book back into his hands.

"No not the comic, what's inside it." He flipped to the final page showing me the advertisement for what looked like paint.

"Invisible paint? Sounds like a scam." As my eyes turned back to the TV he shoved a can in my face. "You actually got it?"

"And tested it on a bug, it definitely works, careful though it stains clothes," he said, pointing to the warning on the can. I quickly turned off my TV and turned to Ricky.

"Amazing what should we do with it first?" I asked, admiring the can. We racked our brains until it came to me. I jumped to my feet circling the room. "Spray the bus stop before school, that way it looks like we are floating." Ricky seemed excited at the idea as we headed outside. This prank was gonna rule. A bunch of people from our sixth grade class will be on that bus and they will be shocked to see us floating in the air. As we got to the bus stop I couldn't help but look over my shoulder as I noticed Ricky pulling off his shirt. "What are you doing?"

"That stuff stains clothes," he said, quietly as he pulled down his shorts.

"But you're naked." I pointed out the obvious but he ignored me and pulled off his underwear next.

"It's just to test out the bench then I'll put my clothes back on, besides it's so early no one is even out here." I somehow understood his logic and also began stripping down. With our clothes in the grass I looked around to make sure it was safe.

"Ok give me the paint," I said, reaching for it. Ricky pulled away from me hugging it.

"Why?"

"So I can spray the bench." Ricky looked at the can then back at me.

"But I wanted to do it." I gripped the can trying to free it from him. We fought over the paint. "It's my paint." As we struggled one of us hit the nozzle. The paint sprayed out covering our clothes. We froze as our clothes suddenly vanished. "Told you it works." Our eyes shifted as the morning school bus rolled up. Our eyes went wide as the windows on the bus opened. Voices called out as laughs echoed out of the bus.

"Look!"

"They're naked!" The bus seemed to pass by in slow motion. The laughing echoed as the bus rolled down the street. I couldn't help but scream covering my crotch.

"Quick we need to find our clothes," I said, searching around. Ricky shook the can before spraying my hand.

"You need a hand?" He asked, laughing. My hand disappeared. My anger pulled the can from him as I repeated his process turning his hand invisible. A back and forth quickly took place until the can was empty and we were both see through.

"I can't believe we're invisible," Ricky said, looking around I guess. "What do we do now, go home and wash up?" An idea hit me.

"Nah we already missed the bus, let's crank up this prank, we can scare people." We moved forward with our enthusiasm.

We started small, knocking on people's doors and windows, scaring small dogs, whispering in people's ears. We had most of the town in an uproar. People were all sharing crazy stories about us the "ghosts" of the town. No one was safe. But there was one more we had to get.

Ms. Crapes was a business woman and the owner of our towns baseball team. She was a beautiful forty year old woman. She had that thick curvy mom body and blonde hair. We crept up to her house looking into the window. We made it just a bit late as she pulled a robe over her body. We moved to the front door. After a knock we stood waiting until she opened the door. As she stood there, we slid by her into the house. This was our chance. We started knocking on the walls and doing ghostly moans. Ms. Crapes froze looking around. She quickly moved up stairs as we followed. We followed her into the bathroom as she began filling the bath.

We started whispering to each other about the excited experience happening before us. Ms. Crapes seemed suspicious of the noises and whispering. We watched as she bent over testing the water. The view was amazing until she turned spraying us with the shower head. We rubbed our eyes a bit angry at her decision to spray these ghosts. We started immediately doing the ghostly moans again. She stood up as her eyes looked us over. An evil smirk started on her face.

"Well if it isn't Ricky and Bobby," she said, crossing her arm. I ignored her as I knocked on the wall. Ricky stopped as he noticed something.

"Bobby we're visible again," he said, tapping me. We panicked as we covered our junk. She grabbed us as we quickly tried to flee.

"So you two are the ones spooking everyone in town," she said, scolding us.

"We're sorry it was just a harmless prank," I said, as Ricky agreed with me that it was just a prank. Her eyes took a good look at us as she eased up.

"Please don't tell our parents," Ricky pleaded.

"Relax boys, I understand you were just having a laugh." She bit her lip as she held us there. "Any particular reason you two are naked through?"

"It's a long story," I said, with a sigh of relief.

"Well you boys better get home before somebody sees you nude," she said, walking us to the door.

"Good idea, I think I'd die of embarrassment," Ricky said, as we walked.

"We wouldn't want that now would we," she said, with a smile as she turned us to face her. "You boys better take a shortcut through the baseball field."

"Ms. Crapes thanks for being cool with us," I said, grabbing the door.

"No problem boys." It was dark out as we crept through the street. We pulled ourselves into the dirt as we entered the baseball field.

"Man she was so sweet to us," I said, as we passed first base.

"Yeah what a nice lady," Ricky said, as we stopped on the pitchers mound. Our feet stopped as bright lights blinded us. The stadium lights flashed on as Ms. Crapes's voice played on the loudspeakers.

"Attention Spring Town citizens the Cougar's baseball team proudly presents live nude ghosts!" Her voice was followed by cheers and whistles. We looked up as the entire stadium was filled with people. Flashes from cameras and laughter were filling the stadium. We covered ourselves as we stood back to back panicked and embarrassed. "The Cougar's baseball team would like to thank our little volunteers for putting on a great show!" We just started running all the way home as fast as we could as we held our junk.
NudeBaG

Re: The invisible prank gone wrong

Post by NudeBaG »

Wish you’d gone into more detail.
Ages and physical appearance etc.
But a good, simple story
ToTheVictor1992

Re: The invisible prank gone wrong

Post by ToTheVictor1992 »

Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star had a similar adventure, I believe... :lol: