The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 12

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TeenFan

The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 12

Post by TeenFan »

The Chocolate Factory Fiasco

Prelude.

The winning of the Golden Ticket by five children is what most people know about the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. What most
don't know is there actually were six Golden Tickets, and the finder of the sixth ticket was a fourteen year old girl named Helga Huckster.
There is a very famous movie made about the wonderful concoctor of confections, the eccentric Willy Wonka, and the tour of children in his
magnificent factory. All of the children, except for Charlie, met some sort of over-sugared demise and did not make it to the end of the tour.
One girl got blown up into a giant blueberry. A fat German boy got sucked up a chocolate waterfall intake tube. A cute but obnoxious cowboy
kid got turned into television digi-bytes or something or other. One girl got sent down the bad chocolate egg chute and nearly got incinerated.

But what happened to Helga Huckster was so shocking that her story was not allowed to be shown in the movie. Willy Wonka paid a small fortune
to have the events entirely covered up, never to appear in print in the newspapers or for a civil lawsuit to appear in court. It took some doing
because there was a lot of covering up to do, even though Helga brought most of her humilation upon herself. No girl, no matter how bad she
acted, should be treated in such a fashion.

I know this because I'm the grandson of Arthur Slugworth. I found my grandfather's handwritten account in the attic, many years after his passing.
What I read is most shocking, and when I read it to you you probably should have a shot of brandy nearby or a something to calm your nerves.

My grandfather was not only present when the events happened in 1971, but he was a brilliant and relentless investigator, and he knew the backgrounds of all the six children on the factory tour, knew all their secrets and was one of the few back then in England to have personal
surveillance technology so sophisticated that not even Scotland Yard was aware of it.

It all started on the day it was announced over the radio that Willy Wonka had just shipped out hidden Golden Tickets inside his famous
Wonka Bar...
Last edited by TeenFan on Sun May 12, 2024 5:36 pm, edited 15 times in total.
mikewozere

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco

Post by mikewozere »

Love the scenario, can't wait to see what happened to Helga šŸ˜†
Sad Ken

Post by Sad Ken »

Always knew that Willy Wonka bloke was dodgy.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 1. Finding the First Tickets

The golden ticket brought in by Augustus Gloop (age 13) wasn't actually meant for him to find. According to what my grandfather wrote in his journal, it was no accident or coincidence that each finder of a golden ticket was aged 12 to 14. It was worked out with the candy store vendors that no adults would be sold a Wonka Bar with a golden ticket. Each vendor participated in the conspiracy since the stores that did sell the
winning bars of chocolate received an extra 1,000 Pounds or German Marks, which was a lot of money back then.

But getting back to Augustus Gloop, he was not the first one to have his hands on the winning bar. His very attractive cousin Angelica Gloop
bought the bar from a little shop in Germany. With her adorable biergarten maiden outfit and her sizable Teutonic tits, Angelica would have
been warmly welcomed by Mr. Wonka. But her greedy and fat cousin Augustus grabbed the bar from her hand before she had a chance to open
it.

Authur Slugworth, my grandfather informed Mr. Wonka of the despicable act of theft. Mr. Wonka acted all nice to the chubby kid during the beginning of the factory tour, but waited for the right moment to exact a little justice, but that will be described in more detail later.

The second winning ticket was found by Veruca Salt (age 13). It was well documented in the movie how her father had all the peanut factory workers open thousands of Wonka bars, and the spoiled girl didn't have to get her fingers blackened by the chocolate. Veruca is a pretty girl
with a perpetually pouty face, used to giving orders and won't take no for an answer. Her daddy was henpecked by the daughter.

Mr. Wonka was especially pleased to have Veruca on the tour, as he had some plans to put into place...to put the bratty girl in her place.
The first thing Mr. Wonka did was give orders to my grandfather to place hidden spy cameras in Veruca's house. The hidden video camera
caught the badly behaved child jumping up and down on her bed, cackling in glee as she held aloft the golden ticket in her hand. That would
be understandable, but Veruca was jumping on the bed while not wrapped up in a stitch of clothing. Her breasts are probably only a quarter of
the way to full development, but they bounced nicely as Veruca used her bed like a trampoline, the dark nipples mostly a blur in the less than perfectly lighted bedroom. Incredibly there was a poster of Willy Wonka on the wall, and the naughty girl lay down on the bed and she looks
right at that image of Mr. Wonka while she rubs the golden ticket between her legs.

I've seen the video, so I know it's true. There was a box of super 8 film canisters in a box in the attic where I found the manuscript. The crazed
girl writhes on the bed in ecstasy, the ticket in her hand pressed firmly on her pussy. Unfortunately, the sound to go with the video was a
bit muffled. Sometimes she had the back of a hand over her mouth during the moaning and groaning, probably because her daddy was in the
next room.

On the day of the factory tour, as each winner handed over their ticket, Mr. Wonka took the gold colored prize from Veruca's hand and he held it under his nose, moving it back and forth like it was a cigar. Then he smiled and winked at Veruca, pinching her on the cheek, and then sniffing
at her long brown hair. The perky and precocious child was a natural flirt, and she responded favorably to Mr. Wonka's attention, though her
father got a bit huffy and concerned a time or two, but that is for another chapter.
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New April 17

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 2. More Tickets Found

Soon after Veruca, the second person to find a Golden Ticket, had her prize in hand, her daddy did a press conference in front of his own
small version of a factory. Mr. Salt bragged to the press how he'll be making all sorts of proposals to marry his peanuts with Willy Wonka's
chocolate, without providing any details on how he planned to do that. Even if it was all rubbish, the tv news carried some of the conference
and therefore was free advertising for Mr. Salt's peanut business, which really only brought in peanuts compared to Mr. Wonka's confectionary
empire.

Not surprisingly, the low lifes of London's streets soon got into the search for the Golden Ticket. Hoodlums and hooligans began stealing
Wonka bars in grab and dash snatches right out in the open.

To combat the rise in Golden Ticket inspired delinquency some candy stores not only posted a cop at the door, but told anyone under the age
of seventeen that they had to remove their outer garments in order to browse the rows of candy bars in the store. Bill's Candy Shop was one
such store. Mr. Bill was a wonderfully nice person and would even sing songs when children browsed his store, but he had to take drastic
action when the shoplifting became intolerable. Mr. Bill held hostage the clothing of the kid's blouses, petticoats, even girl's skirts and boy's
short pants, until the kids made their purchases. Only the kids with money and desperate enough to show themselves in their underwear
came into Mr. Bill's Candy Shop starting on the third day of the Golden Ticket madness.

Violet Beuregarde (age 14) was not about to let a small amount of embarrassment ruin a chance for a large amount of fame and possibly fortune.
Though her knickers and bra were a size too small for her, since her family was behind on getting new clothes for the school year, Violet bravely
stepped into Bill's Candy Shop and removed her outer wear, leaving her in nothing but bra and panties. Violet's typical purchase from the candy
store was mostly gum. She loved gum of every type and she kept on chewing gum even when her own daddy compared her to a cow, something
the kids at school had been doing for ages. Since there are no tickets in gum packages Violet bought a Wonka bar. She paid the money and
should have put her clothes back on, but in her haste she unwrapped the chocolate bar before she wrapped herself up.

As soon as the other kids in the store saw the gleaming gold foil of the ticket Violet was grabbed and lifted up into the air. Out of the store
the kids carried Violet like she had made the winning kick in a football match. A local camera news crew happened to be nearby and the
evening news showed the nearly naked Violet carried throughout the streets, holding up the ticket with one hand, trying to cover her too small
bra with the other hand. Once the girl was finally set down on her feet, the news crew rushed in for a quick interview. On the tv sets all across
England Violet did her best to smile and answer questions, all while the Golden Ticket was held up right next to the girl's partially covered chest,
almost as if being used to provide scale on the size of her breasts...which were of size of a tropical orange which also happened to be the flavor
of gum she was chewing.

The person most jealous of Violet Bueregarde's sudden fame was Mike Teevee. He was less concerned about the ticket than in seeing how much
tv exposure one can get if you find one of the elusive Golden Tickets. Mike wants to be an actor, specifically a Cowboy in an American style
western movie or tv show, like "Gunsmoke" or "Rawhide". Shooting wild Indians on the warpath is what he really aspires to do and he constantly
carried two six shooter Colt style pistols, a holster on each hip. Though he was twelve, Mike is on the small side, and his gun fetish made him
feel bigger, older, more important. Nobody ever listened to him, mainly because all he ever talked about was how much he wanted to be on
television, and anyway, in 1971 the cowboy thing was losing its fancy in favor of newer shows like "The MOD Squad" and "The Partridge Family".

Mike's wish was granted. Upon finding ticket number four, he and his mother got interviewed on the tv news. Mike spent the whole time
watching a western on the tv and ignoring the reporter.

Mike was so enamored with western tv shows that he even watched tv in the bathroom. A corner stand was placed in a corner for a tv to sit
upon, so when Mike takes a bath he won't miss a moment of his favorite shows. Even naked in the tub Mike will stand up and blast away with
his two six shooters pointed at the tv screen, his willy gun pointed right at mum's face. Yes, Mr. Slugworth even put cameras in the bathrooms
and captured everything. Mr. Wonka wanted to know everything about his little walkabout tour companions, even down to what type of toilet
paper they wiped with...you see Willy Wonka invented the out of the oven chocolate chip cookie scented toilet paper, and the fresh apple pie
roll of paper as well. Unfortunately, little Mike Teevee's ass did not have access to the latest scented Wonka TP, but the boring white stuff.
Neither did he have the cookie dough flavored shampoo.

Mrs. Teevee had to wash her son, even at twelve years old. Otherwise he'd just sit there soaking as he looked at the screen. On the night
before the Factory tour, in order to get Mike's full attention and get him washed thoroughly, his mother had several of the neighborhood
girls dress up in Indian PrincessĀ costumes and attack him as he sat in the bathtub. Mike found out his two six shooters were useless against
real Indians, and only his willy gun could reliably be cocked and aimed with any chance of firing.

I was shocked to find out Mr. Wonka would show favoritism toward contestants whose families purchased his products, but there it was,
written in my grandfather's notes. Families that bought a variety of his products might be rewarded on the tour.
Freesub

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_Two Chapters April 17

Post by Freesub »

This is off to a really good start. Can't wait to see some more ENF action.
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_Two Chapters April 17

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 3. Charlie Finds a Ticket

It is well known that Charlie Bucket (age 13) found the fifth Golden Ticket. He's the hero of the movie that was made of the famous factory,
how Willy Wonka wanted to retire and he brought in a group of candidates to be his replacement. Charlie is portrayed as this wonderful,
innocent, sweet child who would never harm or trick anyone. Nothing could be further from the truth. Charlie had a keen mind and he used
it to take advantage of every situation.

It is true Charlie found the fifth Golden Ticket, shortly after another ticket was proved to be a fake. All the other kids thought the search was
over, having heard the news of the final one being found on the telly. The candy store was deserted when Charlie went in to buy one of the
last remaining Wonka Bars. After stepping outside Bill's Candy Shop, and opening up the bar to see the gold colored foil, Charlie looked around
and then took off for home.

In an alley, not far from his humble home, Charlie stopped to finish unwrapping the chocolate bar. His face glowed in excitement as he held
the gorgeous, glittering ticket in his hand.

"Oh wow, you found a Golden Ticket.'"

Charlie turned to see a lovely girl standing at the back door of an apartment. She wore a plain tan dress. Her shoes looked even more worn
out than Charlie's shoes, which had a hole in the sole and a rip on the side. Despite the run-of-the-mill dress showing the girl is in the same
economic class as Charlie's poor family, the girl was exceptionally pretty. She had shining blue eyes and long hair the color of straw. In the
dress of a princess that girl would be a knockout, the creme de la creme, a movie star. Charlie must have been smitten.

"Yeah, I got lucky. I thought all the tickets were gone," Charlie says, clutching the ticket to his chest.

"You're squeezing your chocolate bar to death," the girl points to Charlie's hand.

Charlie looks in his other hand, and indeed he is squeezing the Wonka bar. It's squished in the middle and starting to melt. Charlie's left hand
is a mess.

Charlie laughs, and the other girl joins in. It's a sweet laugh, so infectious. Charlie laughs until the girl's next words, a sentence so unbelievable,
a group of words incomprehensible...

"I really need that Golden Ticket. Please give it to me. I'll do anything for it."

It was astounding that someone could actually ask to be given a Golden Ticket, Charlie's Golden Ticket. He was about to brush her off, just
wave his hand and then take off...when he remembered her last words, "I'll do anything for it".

"I don't suppose you have any money," Charlie asks, already knowing the poor girl probably doesn't have more than a sixpence or perhaps a
schilling or two.

The girl just rolls her eyes and shrugs her shoulders. "My uncle has a stash of coins somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it. Maybe I
could work for you. Clean up your place. I'm a hard worker. I'm...I'm desperate."

Charlie takes a closer look at the alley. Where he is standing is well concealed from the main road. Looking at he buildings on both sides of
the alley, most of the windows have their curtains closed. Charlie turns back to the girl.

"What is your name miss? And how old are you?"

"I'm Mayleen. I'm fourteen. Lived her all my life I have, but I don't think I met you before. Do you travel through this alley often?"

"I've used it a time or two...when I want to get to Bill's Candy Shop...I think I know how you could earn this ticket," Charlie says, while tucking
the ticket into an inside pocket of his gray overcoat.

Mayleen steps into the alley. "What will you have me do young sir?"
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New April 18

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 4. Art Inspiration

My grandfather, Arthur Slugworth, Willy Wonka's number one assistant, knew at all times where the Golden Tickets were located. He was the
one to personally deliver, in disguise as a delivery driver, each box of Wonka bars that contained a Golden Ticket. Knowing where the special
bars are located he could be on the scene within minutes of the sale of that bar. Indeed such was the case when Charlie bought number five
ticketed bar in Mr. Bill's Candy Shop.

Seeing Charlie leave the store without opening the Wonka Bar, my grandfather followed Charlie through the city streets. In a somewhat hidden
alley between two apartment buildings Mr. Slugworth watched a bizarre scene unfold, a most unusual and fascinating incident that he did report
to Mr. Wonka later that day.

Charlie stopped in the middle of the alley when a young teenage girl called out to him. Slinking closer, quiet as an alley cat, Mr. Slugworth got
in range to hear what is said between the two.

"What will you have me do young sir?' the girl named Mayleen called out as she stepped away from her doorway and into the alley.

"I've got four sick old grandparents lying in a single bed at my house. I doubt you'd want to come over and do work...but if you really do want
this Golden Ticket you can start to earn it by taking off everything you have above your skirt."

The girl looks stunned. For a moment it looked like she'd turn around and retreat back into her house. The girl blushes, but she looks around
the alley, looks at the mostly closed and curtained windows. Facing toward Charlie the girl shows a high level of bravery, or perhaps foolishness.

"Did I hear that right sir, you want me to undress?"

"Heard right my dear. Just your petticoat, blouse, anything you got up top that's hidden under there. You want this ticket show me your tits."

Even from a distance a slight trembling of Mayleen's hands was visible. Her fingers fumbled around at the buttons on her petticoat. Hands
trembled as the girl removed her blouse. She hesitated a moment, had a look of doubt and fear in her eyes as she stood before Charlie, a
complete stranger to her, only a tight fitted white bra separating her from total toplessness.

"Come on, off with it," Charlie demanded. "I know what you want but first give me what I want."

Mayleen's bland cotton bra is of a front hook type, clearly a bra never meant to be seen by anybody. A young girl's bra that is intended to
help conceal one's breasts rather than enhance them. The garment is unfastened and Mayleen slips it off, holds it in one hand while instinctively
tring to cover herself with the other arm.

"Drop that thing...and no covering up or I'm leaving right now," Charlie scolded the shy girl.

Mayleen takes one final look up at the windows on the apartment buildings. Apparently she found none of the windows to have a face looking
out into the alleyway. If she saw someone looking down she probably would have turned tail and run off to the safety of her home. The
trembling teenager drops the bra to the cobblestones of the alley, and as commanded she uncovers herself.

The fourteen year old girl is a simply marvelous example of young womanhood. Her hips look wide and rounded, but then she did have her
skirt on. Her tummy was taut and almost thin, as if she hadn't had a full meal in a number of days, and her skin looked pale, typical of young
Londoners during a period where suntanning was something only the perverted French did on their southern beaches. Her straw colored hair
lies across nearly bony shoulders, but overall, the effect is most titillating. How could the sight of a young teenager's tits not be titillating?

Charlie appraises Mayleen's appearance for at least a minute. Then suddenly he steps forward, so suddenly the girl flinches, but she holds
steadfast. The boy, nearly the same age as the girl, raises his left hand upward.

"You like chocolate?" Charlie says, then he crooks his elbow and takes a bite off the top of the chocolate bar.

"Uh, yes sir...yes sir I do love chocolate, especially Willy Wonka's chocolate. It's so scrumptious I'd eat it every day if I could."

"Here, have a bite."

Charlie shoves the squeezed, partly melted bar into Mayleen's face. The girl takes a bite from the top. She does her best to smile while swishing
the piece of chocolate around her mouth. "Hmmmm...that is so tasty. But that Wonka bar is dripping down your arm. You're squeezing it too
tightly."

Charlie looks at his hand and he laughs. "You're right. This is becoming a bit of a mess."

Charlie unwraps the bar the rest of the way, tossing the unneeded wrapping paper to the cobblestones where a gust of wind swooshes it away.
What happens next is most indecent and salacious. Charlie folded the Wonka Bar in half, then he folded his two hands around the partly melted
bar. He squeezes his hands together firmly, till little drips and dabs of melted chocolate appear between his fingers.

"Why are you doing that? You are ruining that Wonka Bar," Mayleen called out in surprise. The teen is even more surprised, shocked beyond
belief when Charlie opens his now runny messy hands and he grabs the girl by the shoulders. Mayleen shudders and the slimy dark blackness
of rich gooey chocolate is smeared down her chest to the tops of her breasts.

"This chocolate isn't being wasted," Charlie says as his hands grasp hold of both breasts squeezing firmly. "I'm just using it to create art. I've
always wanted to paint, but when I was younger I could only do finger painting. My mum would never pay for a real bristle brush. I had forgotten
how much fun this was," Charlie says as his fingertips massage the stiffening nipples.

A windowsill slams upward with a bang. Both Charlie, hands still grasping the girl, and Mayleen both turn their heads upward.

"What in the blazes is going on down there," a woman's voice shouts out.

Charlie spins around. His ticket still tucked securely in his overcoat pocket, having nothing to pick up or grab, Charlie takes off like he's
Spring Heeled Jack, the mysterious rooftop and alleyways lurker back in 1830's London. Within seconds Charlie is rounding the far corner of
the alley. Mayleen screams out after him. She even chases him down the alley, never mind that she's raising a ruckus that will draw even more
onlookers, never mind that she's topless and covered from tit to tit in melted chocolate. Of course she has no chance to keep up with the
swift footed Charlie Bucket.

My grandfather, pretending to be a concerned citizen, chases after Charlie, barely acknowledging the struggling half naked teenage girl as he
bumped her out of his way. What happened to poor Mayleen is not written down in the journal. I suppose she was able to claim that she had
been overtaken by an unknown assailant who ripped off her clothes and smeared her body with a chocolate bar. Since nobody saw her take the
garments off, it would be safe to assume her story would be believable to her folks.

Mr. Slugworth was able to catch up to Charlie, keeping back far enough not to arouse suspicion and more need for chasing. Charlie found a
clothesline with dangling women's clothes waving in the breeze. Running up a fire escape Charlie cleaned his blackened hands on a girl's slip.
Chuckling to himself at his audacious and daring deeds, Charlie whistled a nursery rhyme as he finished his walk home.
Freesub

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New April 20

Post by Freesub »

Nothing better than a free tit show (and grab)!
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New April 20

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 5. Going Into the Factory

Throngs of eager onlookers cheered when the large gates to the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory swung open.
Mr. Wonka himself went out to greet the special guests at the gate. In his colorful purple outfit and wild curly hair and top hat he made for
quite a spectacle.

Just like in the movie, each kid with a ticket was allowed in with one adult family member. Charlie Bucket did go in with his grandpa, Mike and Augustus with their mothers, Violet and Veruca with their fathers. One by one each kid hands Willy the shiny Golden Ticket. Five tickets is
what the public expected. Five tickets is what everyone was told on the news.

The proceedings ground to a halt when a sixth person steps forward to present a Golden Ticket. This girl is a little older than the other kids,
taller and more slim-figured and pointy up top than either of the other two girls. This girl wore a mini-skirt, and she looks just like the kids do
who went to those giant outdoor music concerts in the United States in a tie-died t-shirt. The bottom of the t-shirt is tied together, shortening it
with a tight n tanned tummy visible. Veruca and Violet looked at her suspiciously. Augustus and Mike Teevee mostly ignored her, but Charlie
looked at the sixth person like she was a five foot eight Wonka Scrumdiddlyumptious Bar loaded with toffee, cookie crumbles and peanuts
and drizzled with estrogen and pheromones.

Willy Wonka took the ticket, gave it a quick look. "How old are you young lady and what is your name? Where are you from?"

She said her name is Helga Huckster, age fifteen, and she came over all by herself on a plane from New York. Her uncle had shipped a box
of Wonka Bars, purchased in Amsterdam, to her and when she found the ticket she didn't inform anybody...that is except for her uncle who
paid for the plane ticket to London.

Mr. Wonka smiled at Helga and let her join the group. With the band playing and the crowd cheering, Willy Wonka and six lucky winners
marched up to the giant front doors of the factory.

Arthur Slugworth was there at the gate of course, but he was in disguise with a beard. He was given the ticket Helga Huckster presented.
Going to his forensics laboratory, he placed the ticket under the microscope. It didn't take him long to determine the sixth ticket was a fake,
a very clever fake.

By the time the tour group was at the musical keyboard locked door Mr. Wonka had been informed of the deception. He could have turned the
group around and had Miss Huckster escorted out by security. But one can rarely accurately predict the whims and wiles of Willy Wonka.
He let the girl into the heart of the factory. It would have been a lot easier for the young woman if she had just been kicked out, but once
she was taken past the inner secret door it was too late for her to leave.