Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 2 5/9)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 2 5/9)

Post by perseus »

I'm trying something a little different in this story. I had this idea in my head, and I've been working on it on and off. This won't be a long as my Lia story, but hopefully this will be a fun story.

Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit part

Description.

12-year-old twins Pete and Becca are brought to the doctor together. After their mom get frustrated with Becca, she learns a hard lesson about modesty.

Part 2 viewtopic.php?p=24452#p24452

Part 1

Becca didn’t want to be where she was now, in a doctor’s office waiting room, with her mom and twin brother. Being 12 now and about to enter the 7th grade was the reason they were here. Their new school required a full physical for all new students, and this was the last day available to the family to get it done in order to have the records sent to the school on time. Other families procrastinated just as much as hers, it seemed, because the waiting room was full of them. She didn’t recognize anyone else here, and lately she wasn’t getting along with her brother, Pete, much to her mom’s annoyance.

Her mom, Carol, had insisted that the twins be seen by their new doctor together, as they did with all their check-ups. In fact, she had insisted that the twins do most things together. If it hadn’t been for Pete’s complaining years ago, she thought that maybe they would still share a bedroom and take baths together. But at some point in their early development, Pete had become excessively modest; he even wore t-shirts when swimming. Pete had complained the entire way to the doctor’s office about getting a physical together. Her mom assured him that it wouldn't be that bad and would be over before he knew it. Becca had gotten so annoyed by this, called him a baby, and laughed at how upset he got. Her mom would jump in and chastise her for making fun of her brother's shyness. She would tell him that it was ok, that she was just as shy at his age, and that there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

Now sitting in the noisy waiting room with her mom between them, having to break up another time she had been making fun of her brother, Becca was sulking. She was also upset that she had to share an exam room with her brother; she wanted her own space too. She just didn’t make as big of a deal about it as Pete did.

Becca had decided that she was going to torture her brother during the exam. She was bored, and with school starting soon, she didn’t care that she would get grounded for it because she wouldn’t be able to do anything fun anyway. But she did enjoy making fun of her brother when he was in one of his crying baby moods.

Finally, the nurse called for them and took them to an exam room right near the waiting room. With it being so busy today, the door was propped open, and the waiting room could be seen from the large hallway that led to the exam rooms.

This hall was almost filled with several other students, either waiting in line for the scale and height measurements or in the bathroom to fill urine cups. It was apparently a very busy day.

The nurse brought the three inside, and almost immediately, Becca began to tease her brother about his shyness. Once again, her mom had to come down on Becca and make her stand on the other side of the room from her brother, who was sitting in one of the two chairs.

The exam room was pretty standard. It had an exam table that filled Becca with some level of nervousness. She was shy too, just not as much as her brother. They would be seeing a new doctor today; their old one retired. This one was a man. Becca had never had a male doctor before, and she also never had an exam where she wasn’t in some level of undress. She tried to take her mind off it by making obscene gestures and faces at her brother when her mom’s back was turned, when he was busy talking to the nurse.

“The doctor is requiring that both your children be completely undressed for this exam; will that be alright, Mrs. Parker?” the nurse has asked.

“I assume that gowns will be provided. Like I saw the other kids wearing?”

“Yes, of course.” The nurse looked around but didn’t see any more available in this room. “There doesn’t appear to be any left in here, but give me a moment, and I’ll find them for you.”

The nurse then left to find two more gowns.

“Haha Pete! You’re going to have to wear a gown! You know they don’t close in the back!” Becca had started again with her brother. The color had started to drain from his face as she spoke.

“Becca, that's enough! Your brother can’t help his shyness!” Turning to her son. “Don’t worry, Pete, they do close in the back; they actually wrap around your body now and tie off in the front; you’ll be covered.”

“Then why can’t we just stay in our clothes then?” Pete whined.

“Well, son, there probably will be a few embarrassing things that will be needed for the physical, and you’ll need to be in a gown for it.”

“Yeah, Pete, the doctor needs to look at your little pee-pee!” Becca giggled to herself.

“Becca! Don’t talk like that! I swear, girl, I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap when we get back home!”

“Is that true, mom? Will he need to look at me there?” The color was again draining from his face.

“Well, he might; these exams are different now that you two are getting older. But don’t worry, it will be quick, and the doctor is a boy too, so it's ok.”

“But what about you and Becca?”

“Don’t you worry about Becca; neither of us will be looking at you.” Carol was staring daggers at Becca now. Being grounded for at least two days was a guarantee now.

The nurse returned to the room, carrying only one gown.

As Carol and the nurse were discussing this, Becca had resumed making faces at her brother, so she was barely paying attention to their words.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Parker, but we only have one clean gown; our laundry service is running late today, and we don’t know when we will be getting fresh ones. Would you like to change up your appointment? Maybe have one of your kids go now, and we’ll schedule the other for tomorrow.”

Carol was already frustrated. They were too busy tomorrow, and she just wanted to get this done. “Are you sure that the doctor is requiring them to be undressed for this?”

“Yes, ma’am, I’m afraid so; it's required for all junior high physicals.”

“Fine then, well, keep our appointment for today; you can tell the doctor we are willing to continue.”

“Alright, I’ll inform the doctor.” The nurse handed one gown to Carol. “We’ll give you several minutes to prepare, and he’ll be right in.” The nurse then left the room and closed the door.

Carol had turned back to her kids and noticed that Becca was still managing to taunt her brother from across the room. She quickly stopped and tried to look innocent.

“There is only one gown, unfortunately.” Carol walked over to her son and held it out for him. “Here, Pete, the doctor needs you to get completely undressed and put this on.”

Pete slowly took the gown; the look on his face showed that he was not handling this too well. The situation was becoming real now.

“HAHA Pete! You have to get undressed! Well, what are you waiting for? Get going! The doctor will be here soon! What's wrong? Don't you want to show us your little pee-pee?”

“Becca stop! Turn around and face the corner! Give your brother some privacy. Come on, Pete, you need to hurry.”

Both Becca and Carol were facing the corner as Pete was slowly undressing.

“Even my underwear?”

“Yes, even your underwear. I promise the gown will cover you.” Carol assured her son without turning. She was watching Becca to make sure she wasn’t trying to look.

Finally, Pete announced he was done, and Becca and Carol turned back.

“HAHAHA!! You look ridiculous, Pete! Oh my gosh!! If only your friends could see you now!” Becca was faking laughter; her brother did look funny, but so did everyone in a hospital gown.

“Becca stop! It's alright, Pete. You look fine, and see? You are covered completely.”

The gown did cover him almost as much as his regular clothes. These gowns didn’t look like the ones in the movies, where they were open in the back and were short. This gown covered him practically to his ankles.

“Alright, Becca, hurry up now; get undressed.”

Becca was surprised; she assumed that because there was only one gown that she wouldn't need to get undressed, she didn’t fully hear what the nurse had said and that her mom had agreed to keep going.

“What? But there isn’t another gown.”

“I know there isn’t, but the doctor needs you to be completely undressed for this exam, so get to it.”

“But… I’ll be naked. What about Pete?”

“Yes, you will be naked. You thought it was funny a second ago when Pete was undressing; not so funny now, is it?”

“Mom please! I’m sorry!”

“That's enough stalling, Becca; it's not a big deal for you to be naked; you don’t have to worry about a penis flopping around between your legs. Now hurry up; the doctor will be here any minute.”

Becca was now terrified. She brought her hands to the button of her jeans but stopped when she noticed her brother watching her.

“At least make Pete turn around too! I don’t want him to see me!”

“Would you have turned if I hadn't made you? Now hurry up!”

And that was it. Becca continued to unbutton her pants, with her brother still watching as she did. With her jeans unsnapped, and the zipper pulled down, the front of her pink panties was showing. Becca looked up nervously at her mother and brother.

“Please mom! Can Pete go first, and then I’ll wear the gown after him?”

“No, Becca, we need to get this over with, not stop arguing and get your clothes off; I’m sure the doctor doesn’t care about one undressed girl.”

Becca felt defeated. Her mom was not going to let her out of this, and Pete was still watching. Becca pushed her jeans down to her ankles; in her nervous state, she forgot to take her shoes off. She had to sit on the floor to take her shoes and jeans off completely; the floor was cold on her panty-clad butt. Finally, with her pants off, she stood again and removed her t-shirt. Now she was just in her pink pants and training bra. She had felt so proud when she first got her bra; her new breasts were very small and cone-shaped, and her nipples were very puffy now, but she was proud of what she had grown so far.

Becca turned around to remove her bra; she dropped it on the rest of her clothes, and now she only had her pants left.

“Turn back around, Becca.”

She did, but used her hand to cover her small breasts.

“Honestly, Becca, I don’t know why you are being so difficult; you act like you’ve never been undressed at the doctor's office before.”

“Pete can see me! Please, mom, make him turn around!”

“Stop fussing about your brother! A few minutes ago you were just laughing at him for being shy. Well, now you understand, don’t you?”

Becca hung her head.

“Now come on, Missy, drop those panties; the doctor will be here soon.”

With one arm, the other moved to attempt to cover both breasts. Becca reached down to the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. Eventually, gravity took over, and they fell to her feet.

Becca stepped out of them and quickly moved her hand to cover her pussy. Her brother Pete now had a huge smile on his face, but their mom didn’t see this.

The blush on Becca’s face was deep red; she was not standing completely naked in the doctor's office. In front of her mother and brother, she had been seen naked by them before, but it had been a while, and things about her body changed since then.

“Becca, stop touching yourself; it looks naughty. Put your hands at your sides. Right now!”

Becca very reluctantly dropped her hands to her sides. Her small breasts and pussy were out in the open. Becca had a light dusting of pubic hair that did nothing to hide her lips.

Pete was taking in the sight of his naked sister. He couldn’t help but laugh internally at how his sister was treating him, and now she was the one naked.

“Does Becca really have to do the whole visit naked?” Pete asked, and Becca’s face blushed even more.

“Yes, she does; the doctor is used to seeing naked kids, I’m sure. Becca needs to accept that she shouldn’t be so modest.”

Becca wasn’t sure how she was going to survive this visit. Despite what her mom had said, she hadn't been fully naked at the doctor’s for a while, and her last doctor was a woman. Pete was always distressed by this, and now it was her turn to feel that.

She was feeling cold, standing in the exam room naked; her brother's eyes never left her. This was completely unfair in her mind. Her brother got the only gown left and was fully covered; she was completely uncovered. Becca didn’t get to think about this for long; there was a soft knock on the door, followed by a “May I come in?” It was a man’s voice, her doctor’s.

“Come in,” Carol replied.

Becca saw the door handle turn, and she quickly spun away from the door. For the first time in her young life, she was about to be seen completely naked by a stranger.
Last edited by perseus on Thu May 09, 2024 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Freesub

Re: Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit part 1

Post by Freesub »

I loved this, because obviously in reality of there was only one gown it would always be the boy that goes naked everywhere across the world. It's nice to see some equality for once :D
student

Post by student »

Something new!

Becca teased and mocked Pete. The shoe is on the other foot--except that Pete isn't giggling and making insulting comments.

I wonder about junior high showers and "excessive modesty." The other little monkeys in school are going to torment. It's in our DNA. It's easier to deal with embarrassment when inflicting humiliation on someone else--and when they squawk about it, their reaction draws attention. Soon, everybody has fun tormenting the weak. Strong, confident and assertive victims are no fun. MIght be worthwhile to have the twins shower together at home so that they can get used to others gawking at them. We mutant social monkeys are hard-wired to obsess over novelty, get excited when others are embarrassed.

What's Becca going to do when she had to undress for gym at school? Do girls and boys share the same locker rooms but at different times? Will the girls have gym first followed by the boys? In the past, girls didn't do sports, and their gym class didn't work up a sweat. Modern classes do, and which ever gender has morning class will have to shower or they'll stink the place up.

I do hope this story doesn't end before the first day of school. There's so much potential. Mother might even have to set the example for Becca--even though Only One Naked seems to be the trend. "Girls don't need modesty." Will Mother practice what she preaches or is this another "little monkeys do as I say, not as I do?"
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Enjoyable story, looking forward to part 2
perseus

Post by perseus »

Freesub wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 am I loved this, because obviously in reality of there was only one gown it would always be the boy that goes naked everywhere across the world. It's nice to see some equality for once :D
Thank you! I had the exact thought when I got this idea. I thought it would be a lot of fun to do a story where a girl and boy are in the same situation but the girl gets very unfair treatment when it comes to modesty. That's going to be the theme with this one.

perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:46 am Something new!

Becca teased and mocked Pete. The shoe is on the other foot--except that Pete isn't giggling and making insulting comments.

I wonder about junior high showers and "excessive modesty." The other little monkeys in school are going to torment. It's in our DNA. It's easier to deal with embarrassment when inflicting humiliation on someone else--and when they squawk about it, their reaction draws attention. Soon, everybody has fun tormenting the weak. Strong, confident and assertive victims are no fun. MIght be worthwhile to have the twins shower together at home so that they can get used to others gawking at them. We mutant social monkeys are hard-wired to obsess over novelty, get excited when others are embarrassed.

What's Becca going to do when she had to undress for gym at school? Do girls and boys share the same locker rooms but at different times? Will the girls have gym first followed by the boys? In the past, girls didn't do sports, and their gym class didn't work up a sweat. Modern classes do, and which ever gender has morning class will have to shower or they'll stink the place up.

I do hope this story doesn't end before the first day of school. There's so much potential. Mother might even have to set the example for Becca--even though Only One Naked seems to be the trend. "Girls don't need modesty." Will Mother practice what she preaches or is this another "little monkeys do as I say, not as I do?"
Thank you! I'm glad you liked this first part! I like your ideas but this story is meant to be a shorter one from my Lia story, so it will just be covering the Doctor visit. But I'm thinking of making this an anthology about modesty standards being applied to boys and girls very differently. So these characters may return in another story.

perseus

Post by perseus »

mikewozere wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 am Enjoyable story, looking forward to part 2
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

:lol: Nice twist on the usual "exposed in the doctor's office" stories. Kudos for your creativity.

Hooked6
perseus

Post by perseus »

Hooked6 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am :lol: Nice twist on the usual "exposed in the doctor's office" stories. Kudos for your creativity.

Hooked6
Thank you so much! This means a lot coming from you! This story is allowing me to explore one of my favorite things in ENF, unfair nudity. I just love situations where one character gets to keep their clothes but the other has to be naked.

Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Nice story about the shoe being on the other foot. Lots of potential for ENF after the doctor visit is over. ;) Becca may have to spend more naked time later on. (let's hope)

Nice OON component. I look forward to a continuation. :)