Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 2 5/9)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit part 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

Enjoyed this story was great can’t wait for part 2
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Please have Becca have to stand out in hall and waiting room! I love this story so far!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

I love the premise of this story so much! A very shameful doctor's visit for Becca! I hope you do an anthology series as you said, because "Girls's don't need modesty" is a title worthy of a continuing series! :mrgreen: Hope to see more of this posted soon!
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Let's hope that Becca endures a FULL examination with Pete in the room. :) Maybe the doctor will let Pete have a look at things as Becca's exam progresses. Of course, she will have to leave the room during Pete's exam, to give him privacy.

Could the no privacy needed be carried over to home life? So much potential in this story. :D
perseus

Post by perseus »

I swear it's like some of you are reading my mind :lol:. I'll just say that some of you will be pretty happy with the next few chapters :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Luca

Post by Luca »

Very nice story, lots of creativity and interesting variation on the theme of the doctor. I will look forward to the second part.
perseus

Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit Part 2

Post by perseus »

Dr. Wayne Pulaski had not expected the sight he saw when he entered the exam room; in fact, it was the last thing he expected to see. When he was informed by his nurse that there was only one gown left for the two young patients he was seeing that day, he had expected a number of possibilities. The first, and most likely he thought, was that one kid would be in the gown and the other would be clothed, with the mother insisting that he do the exam on one kid. Then they would give the gown to the other kid for their exam. Even though a second use of the gown without washing was strictly forbidden and against policy, he was willing to make this exception due to the fact that the patients were siblings. Another possibility was that one of the kids would be in the gown and the other would be in their underwear—the boy, he thought. Again, he would have allowed this exception, going against the policy that requires all patients taking this exam to be completely undressed. The final and most unlikely situation would be for the girl to be in the gown and the boy to be completely naked. It may seem ridiculous, but back when he was a kid, his own modesty was often an afterthought. On more than one occasion in his youth, he was told that “little boys don’t need modesty.” So there was always a chance that, after all these years, this attitude was still shared among moms and boys.

But that was not the sight he saw. He almost lost his professional composure when he entered the room. Sitting on the chair next to his mother was the boy, wearing the gown, and on the other side of the small room was a naked girl facing away from him. Her hands were clenched at her sides, leaving her small, plumb butt on display. He could hardly believe his eyes; the mother had forced her daughter to undress completely while allowing her son to wear the gown.

Dr. Pulaski briefly considered telling Mrs. Parker that she could allow her daughter to get dressed and share the gown after he was done with her brother's exam. He quickly changed his mind after seeing the naked girl’s butt. All the feelings of embarrassment and frustration he felt as a child when he was forced to be naked when his sisters were able to keep their clothes on came rushing back to him. It seemed Mrs. Parker had similar feelings about her daughter’s modesty that his own mother had felt about his; if this was the universe’s attempt at justice on his behalf, then who was he to stop it?

He decided to continue with the exam as though it were normal for the girl to be naked. “Hello, Mrs. Parker, My name is Dr. Wayne Pulaski, and these two must be Pete and Becca.”

“Hello, doctor, it's very nice to meet you… Becca! Look at Dr. Pulaski when he is speaking to you! It's rude not to.”

Becca was shivering slightly, from the coldness of the room or the extreme embarrassment; she couldn’t be sure. She quickly placed one arm over her small breasts, covering her nipples, and the other covered up her exposed pussy, and she turned to look at the doctor. Her brother had greeted him, but she couldn’t find the strength to say anything. She simply glanced up, and the doctor then backed down on the floor. It didn't help that he was young and handsome.

Dr. Pulaski could see the girl shaking slightly, he knew exactly what she was going through, he had been in this exact position before. He did feel sympathy for the girl, but not enough to put a stop to what was happening. He figured that it was necessary to acknowledge the nudity of the girl to her mother. Since this was out of the ordinary, it would be strange not to say something. “I apologize about the lack of attire today, this is the busiest I’ve seen the clinic in a long time, we were a little unprepared for it today.”

“No apologies necessary doctor, we were just happy to get this appointment, my kids are a bit shy though, especially Pete here, and Becca… Becca! I told you not to touch yourself! Drop those hands right now! You don’t have anything the doctor hasn’t seen before.”

Becca, fearing upsetting her mother further, very reluctantly let her arms hang at her sides.

Dr. Pulaski got his first full-frontal view of the naked girl, he quickly looked her up and down, she was developing normally. Goosebumps formed and were covering her entire body, he made a note to adjust the thermostat to make the girl a bit more comfortable. “There is no reason to be embarrassed, Becca.” He told her, sitting on his rolling chair and bringing himself right in front of the naked girl. “I know this can be a bit scary, but you aren’t the only one without a gown today, but you are the only one who isn’t crying about it, these exams are pretty standard, and we’ll be done before you know it.” He smiled warmly at her. He was lying about the gown situation of course, Becca was indeed the only completely naked patient there currently, but he was trying to make her feel better.

Becca was starting to feel a bit reassured, the doctor had a gentle tone to his voice, maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought, he was a doctor after all, seeing naked people all day was something he was probably used to. She still had to deal with her brother seeing her naked though, and that wasn’t easy. The doctor stood and adjusted the thermostat on the wall when there was a soft knock at the door.

“Yes?” Dr. Pulaski asked,

The door cracked enough for the nurse to poke her head in, she looked surprised at the naked Becca, then continued with what brought her here. “I have the files from their last doctor.”

“Thank you, just leave them there on the table.” He gestured to the one right by the door.

“Actually, Mrs. Parker, can you confirm something for me?”

To Becca’s horror, the nurse fully entered the room and walked across to her mother, leaving the door wide open! Becca could have sworn she saw the nurse smile at her as she did it.

As her mother and the nurse were discussing her and her brother’s files and Dr. Pulaski was now typing on his computer, Becca had to stand facing the open door and hallway as people passed by. Most didn’t even look in, there were other doctors or nurses going about this business, but one person noticed her, and stopped when he did. It was a boy Becca recognized from school, but she didn’t know his name. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared right at her, his eyes wide and a huge smile on his face. He was also wearing a hospital gown. Just as Becca was beginning to relax a little now she had to deal with a boy her age looking right at her completely naked body! She couldn’t move, her mind was screaming at her to cover, but the shock of how quickly this exposure happened froze her. She could barely hear her brother silently laughing at her, he was clearly enjoying the complete role reversal between them. The adults in the room seemed completely oblivious to the fact the door was wide open and a random boy was seeing her naked. Even passing nurses and doctors who did finally look into the room as they were passing by, wondering what the boy was doing standing there, did nothing to stop what was happening. Becca could do nothing but stand there and let the boy look.

Finally, the nurse who was talking to her mom finally noticed the boy standing in the doorway.

“Tim, what are you doing here? Are you lost?”

“I uh…find my mom…” The boy stammered, not taking his eyes off of Becca.

“Tim, is it? You’re in the same class as Pete aren’t you?” Carol asked. “Say hello to your friend Pete, don’t be rude.”

Even though both boys were in gowns, Pete was still feeling a little embarrassed to be seen by him. Though, it was nothing compared to what Becca was feeling. She was becoming increasingly distressed that no one seemed to be concerned that she was naked in front of this boy with the exam room door still wide open.

Pete shyly greeted his friend.

“Say hello Becca.” Carol ordered her.

Becca couldn’t find the words to speak, she barely raised her hand to wave, hoping that it would be enough. It was, mercifully.

“I think it's time we got you back to your own exam, Tim.” The nurse told him. “You’re in room 15.” The boy was not lost, he just wanted to stare at Becca for as long as he could. He couldn’t believe his luck, this poor girl was naked and no one seemed to care that he was openly staring at her.

To Becca’s great relief, Tim was ushered out by the nurse, but to her horror, she once again left the door wide open. The exam room they were in was near the lobby, so there was more foot traffic in this area, plenty of other people passed by the room and would look in to see Becca. This time her mom did seem to notice the door still open but didn’t say anything.

“Alright, let's get started, I’m going to start with some vitals, normally one of our nurses would have already taken these but as you can see we are slammed today. “ Dr. Pulaski said.

“Um… can we please close the door?” Becca was finally able to find her voice.

“Oh I’m so sorry Becca, I didn’t realize she left it open.” Dr. Pulaski finally shut it. Becca had some privacy now, but she was still naked in front of her brother and this new doctor.

“Let's start with Pete.” Dr. Pulaski wheeled his chair over to where the boy was sitting and started taking his blood pressure and pulse.

“Good, good. Everything is normal. Now you Becca.” The doctor then wheeled his chair to her, she was still on her feet, so now she was standing between his knees. She began to feel really nervous to be standing so close to him, but the doctor maintained her professionalism.

“Hmm, your blood pressure and pulse is a little high, but I suppose given the circumstances, that's to be expected.” He winked at her. “You're doing great, Becca.” She couldn’t help but smile a little back at him. His voice was kind and gentle.

But the doctor was enjoying the situation. He recalled being in her exact position when he was around her age. He couldn’t deny that it was a little fun to embarrass her, and the now that it was finally a girl whose modesty was disregarded, he felt like he should enjoy the reversal.

“Ok, now I need to check your spines, make sure that they are straight.”

Dr. Pulaski had Pete stand in the middle of the room and bend over at the waist, he was running his hand down the middle of his back. Becca’s heart was sinking, knowing that whatever her brother was doing, she was about to do herself, only with much less clothing.

The doctor next had Pete squat down and duck walk to the door, then back towards them. This was the most exposed that Pete had been since the exam started. Knowing that he had nothing on under his gown, Becca craned her neck to try to get a look up it as he was walking back. Before today, she had never really wanted to see her brother naked, but now she wanted to see anything she could to balance the scales.

Pete noticed Becca trying to look up his gown and blushed profusely, but it didn’t matter, the gown kept him well covered, going all the way down to his shins, Becca saw nothing. Even as the doctor had Pete stand, squat, then stand again over and over, she never saw a glimpse of what he was hiding.

Finally, it was her turn, the doctor motioned for her to stand in the middle of the room.

“Mom, please! Do I have to be undressed for this part? Pete is dressed, why can’t I be?”
“Becca, this is a doctor’s office, it's just as appropriate for you to be naked here as it is in your room or the bathroom.”

“But Pete is here! He’s never in the bathroom with me!”

“You two use to take baths together all the time, you don’t have anything anyone here hasn’t seen before, besides, losing a bit of your modesty will be good for you. Girls don’t need modesty as much as you think you do.”

“But…”

“It's alright Becca, you don’t have anything to be embarrassed about,” Dr. Pulaski cut her off, sensing he needed to regain control of the situation. “Like your mother said, I’ve seen it all, it's just another day at work for me.” He smiled at her. This was not true, it was very much out of the ordinary to have a completely naked girl in his exam room for a routine check up, but he was enjoying this, being on the other side of an embarrassing situation was more appealing than he would have thought. He now winked at Mrs. Parker, and she back at him, they were apparently on the same page. He had no idea why she was so willing to embarrass her daughter, but he wasn’t about to push back on it either.

Soon Becca was bending over at the waist, facing away from her mother and Pete. She kept her legs as closely together as she could while the doctor checked her spine. Her whole body seemed to blush as she stood back up, facing away from her family.

“Alright, Becca, I need you to squat down and walk towards the door and back to us, just like Pete did.” Dr. Pulaski asked.

This was the moment Becca was dreading. She dropped into a squatting position, this forced her knees wide apart, at first she tried to move them closer, but this threw off her balance and she almost fell on her butt. She would have to just endure the walk. Becca duck walked herself to the door, this motion would look utterly ridiculous in any state of dress, but completely naked, Becca felt like nothing could look more stupid. She reached the door and the doctor told her to turn and walk back. Becca had to try again to close her knees, they were just two spread out for her comfort, this position was just too lewd to try to do while naked. But just as the last time, she lost her balance, now she sat her naked butt right on the cold floor. She let out a gasp as the shock of the coldness hit her warm cheeks.

“You’ll have to squat properly in order to keep your balance.” Dr. Pulaski said, knowing what she was trying to do.

Becca had no other options, she got back into the squatting position and turned to face the doctor and her mother and brother. She placed her hands over her exposed pussy, she had to hide it, this was just too much. But using her arms in this way caused her to lose her balance a second time and fall on her butt again. She threw her arms back to cushion the fall out of instinct, this left her legs spread and pussy completely on show for them all! She yipped again and covered herself.

“Place your hands on your knees, and you’ll be able to keep your balance better.” Dr. Pulaski told her, again, knowing what she was trying to do.

Becca could see that her mother was getting a little frustrated with her, but she said nothing. She again got back in the squatting position, but this time with her hands on her knees, giving the whole room an intimate view of her nether region. She endured the walk back towards them, then held the position once she made it. Looking at her brother, his eyes were locked in on her pussy, it had been a long time since they saw each other naked, and he was studying all the changes. Because she lost her balance more than once, the doctor had her walk back to the door and then back to them a second time. Becca was forced to perform the humiliation twice, it was then that she realized that she needed to just do as she was asked, or she could risk prolonging her exposure. The doctor had her stand and squat and stand again, over and over, just as Pete had done. By Becca’s count, she had done this at least twice as much as Pete was made two, she saw everyone’s eyes watching her naked hips as she spread herself over and over. All this activity, she had worked up a bit of a sweat. Finally, the activity was over.

The doctor checked their charts again. “So I understand that you want to do a full skin exam on them?”

“Yes, please,” Mrs. Parker responded. “Due to our family history, I want them to get used to doing this exam every time, especially Becca. She has a small mole I’d like you to look at.”

Becca blushed, the mole was not in an easy-to-access spot.

“Alright then, we’ll start with Pete. Now this will require him to remove the gown.”

“Now you get to see how it feels!” Becca stuck her tongue out at her brother.

“Mom! Do I have to!? I don’t want you guys to look.” Pete whined.

“Becca, stop antagonizing your brother! Yes dear, I’m afraid it's necessary, we won’t look. Becca, turn and face the corner there.”

“Why do I have to turn away!? He was just staring at me!” Becca complained.

“No more arguing with me! Now turn!”

Becca faced the corner, frustrated at how this exam was going, knowing her brother was likely staring at her naked butt. She could hear the doctor tell him to hop on the table, then the sound of the gown rustling as he was no doubt taking it off. “This just wasn't fair!” She thought to herself, he got to look at her body all he wanted, but she had to face the corner when he was starting to feel a little of what she was feeling. Her mom was likely facing away, she could look back for a bit and may catch a glimpse. Her frustration overruled her decision-making, she quickly turned her head back. Her brother was sitting on the table with the gown off his shoulders, he was topless, but it was still covering his lower half, nothing exciting.

“Becca! What did I tell you!

Her gamble backfired, her mom caught her looking. Pete raised the gown back over himself.

“We have already wasted enough time! You know how shy your brother gets, if you can’t give him a little privacy, then you can wait in the hall!”

“Wait, what!” Becca was not understanding.

“I’m sorry, doctor, but Becca will be waiting outside while you examine Pete.” Mrs. Parker grabbed Becca by the arm and was leading towards the door.

“Can’t I get dressed first!?”

Mrs. Parker didn’t answer, she dragged her daughter to the door and opened it, then dragged the still naked Becca into the hall.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Skylar21

Re: Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 2 5/9)

Post by Skylar21 »

Poor Becca, her situation goes from bad to very bad! :lol: So far she hasn't seen anything of Pete, but he's already seen it all of Becca, and the exams have only begun. ;)

Its great that the doctor has sort of an old score to even out relative to his own childhood embarrassment, making life miserable for Becca. :twisted:

Lots of ENF here, a good story. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
BABYRYAN2121

Post by BABYRYAN2121 »

this is getting good!!!!
Sue DeNym

Post by Sue DeNym »

So now that Mrs. Parker is bringing Becca, naked, into the hallway ... Sounds like a great opportunity for the "Girls don't need modesty" idea to start spreading.

Since there are so many families there for physicals, they'll probably run short of gowns again. If Becca's mother tells the other parents how much good it's doing her daughter to shed some of that unnecessary modesty, it might encourage them to have their own girls do the same. :)

Poor Becca. It is rather unfair that the doctor is transferring his own personal childhood resentments onto her just because she's a girl, but then again, if she hadn't been so mean to her brother in the first place, this wouldn't be happening to her.

It's a great story so far. I'm enjoying it, and I agree that it would make for a really good continuing series.
I post my stories on PNS, FNA, and Deviant Art.

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com