Nicole Part 1: No PE clothes

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Horn-eman000

Nicole Part 1: No PE clothes

Post by Horn-eman000 »

Nicole was a gorgeous brunette with long curly hair, brown eyes, broad shoulders, beautiful d-cup breasts and a gorgeous round ass. She was also 20 years old and still in high school. Whether it was due to the brokenness of the education system or her simple lack of interest in school (or both with the former being the cause of the latter), Nicole had managed to fail her senior year twice. This was now her third attempt at graduating. She was hopeful that this would finally be it though she was hanging on for dear life grade-wise.

It was a warm spring Monday morning in mid-April. The season now seemed to be in full swing. Nicole thought it’d be a great day to wear her royal blue strapless dress. She of course didn’t wear a bra as she had no strapless ones and thought one wouldn’t go well with this dress anyway. As for her lower half, she wore a tight and thin blue thong.

After getting dressed, eating breakfast and brushing her teeth, Nicole got on her bike and headed to school. She enjoyed feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin as she rode, glad to not have as much fabric in the way as usual.

When she arrived to school, many of the kids were staring at her. Nicole kind of liked the attention, but obviously had no interest in dating most of them due to her age. That obviously did not matter to any of them though as they stared. Many of the male teachers, especially the younger ones, were also staring at her. Nicole made her way over to the locker room by the gym to get ready for first period P.E.

When she got there, she went to her locker and opened it. Then, she opened her bag to get her new set of PE clothes for the week. But Nicole had forgotten to grab some before she left. Class started in a few minutes, so she didn’t have time to run home and get them. Nicole figured she could just sit out today. She left the locker room to inform her gym teacher, Mr. Mason, of the situation.

“Sorry, Nicole, but you can’t sit out or miss any more days," he told her.

“Why not," she asked.

“You are barely hanging on as is. If you miss even one more day, you will fail my class and will have to repeat your senior year a third time.”

Nicole grew wide eyed at that idea. That was the last thing she wanted.

“Alright, well, do you have any clothes I could borrow,” she asked.

“Sorry, nope."

“None at all?”

“Yeah, the school couldn’t fit spare P.E. clothes in the budget.”

Nicole seriously doubted that when this school could afford a football stadium the size of one for an NFL team, but she put that thought aside.

“Ok, may I run home and grab some?”

“Nope, class starts in about a minute.”

“Alright, do I just wear this?”

“Nope, that is not suitable P.E. attire.”

“Then, what am I to wear?”

“Well, the standard P.E. outfit is technically not required, but what you currently have on still isn’t acceptable. Just remove the dress and you’ll be good to go.”

Upon hearing this, many of the nearby students turned to look at Nicole, who was shocked, unsure if she heard Mr. Mason right.

“Wha- but- surely that’s prohibited,” she said. She knew this school, for all its utter insanity, at least had a pretty lax dress code, which is the only reason she was allowed to wear the dress, but she didn’t think they allowed students to be in their underwear.

“Actually, it’s not,” Mr. Mason replied.

“But I don’t want to do that!”

“Fine then, good luck graduating next year instead, Miss Rivers.”

“But si-“

“It’s your choice, young lady.”

Nicole desperately wanted to not repeat her senior year yet again. She would much rather suffer just one day of doing P.E. in her underwear. She gulped and closed her eyes. Then she grabbed ahold of her dress and began to pull it down.

Nicole’s eyes shot open, and she stopped before she moved the dress more than an inch.

“What is it,” Mr. Mason asked.

“I uh•” Nicole hesitated.

“What?”

“I, well, I’m not wearing a bra.”

Some of the other students giggled when Nicole said that.

“Oh, well that’s not a problem.”

Nicole’s jaw dropped.

“But I would really rather not-“

“Do you want to be 21 years old when you graduate,” Mr. Mason asked, interrupting her.

“No!”

“Then, take the dress off, now!”

Feeling defeated, Nicole closed her eyes again. Then, she grabbed hold of her dress and began pulling it down once more.

Her face immediately turned red when the cold air hit her bare breasts, as they slowly came into view for all these late teenagers and Mr. Mason.

Her stomach followed, then the tiny little thong, which Nicole had forgotten she had chosen to wear. Her face grew even redder as her near naked ass came into view as well.

Nicole pulled the dress down her legs and off. She was now standing in the middle of the school gym in nothing but tennis shoes and a tiny piece of blue fabric over her pussy and ass crack.

Nicole was just about to go to the locker room to put her dress away when the bell rang. She turned to Mr. Mason.

“May I just go put this in my locker,” she asked.

“Sorry, class starts now," he told her. "Just go put it next to the wall.”

“But Mr. Ma-“

“Now!”

Nicole sighed. Not only was she going to have to do P.E. almost fully naked with her bare breasts on display, but her dress was going to get dirty from sitting on the gym floor. She had to accept it though if she wanted to graduate in a couple months. After putting her beautiful dress on the floor by the wall, Nicole returned to her spot. At this point, literally every other student was staring at her. Most of the young boys were wide eyed and had been since Nicole’s breasts first came into view.

“Alright class,” Mr. Mason said, loudly. Only some of the students (mostly girls) turned to look at him.

“I said alright class,” he nearly shouted, causing all of the rest of the students to look at him.

“Thank you. Now, let’s begin….”

First up, they went outside to run laps around the track. Many of the boys either ran the opposite way to get a good look at Nicole’s bouncing breasts as she ran by, tried to keep pace right next to her and stare at her front as they ran, which was difficult as they kept running into others, or they would trail behind her getting a good look at her ass cheeks as they clapped against each other. Nicole was still very much red faced and embarrassed, but she couldn’t deny that the spring heat felt nice on her near naked body. She didn’t notice it, but some dampness was growing between her legs too.

Next up was basketball back inside the gym. Many of the boys stared in amazement at the way Nicole’s breasts bounced whenever she would attempt a shot. And even without the nice outdoor heat, the damp spot still grew, which Nicole had still not noticed. She was still feeling very embarrassed.

After basketball came volleyball. Like before, many of the boys would just stare in awe at Nicole’s breasts. Because of this, many of them kept missing whenever the ball would come to them.

Nicole was actually having a good time and was even beginning to temporarily forget about her near nakedness. What she didn’t notice (besides the growing wetness between her legs) was a boy who was very quietly sneaking up behind her.

Earlier, he had snuck out of the gym while Mr. Mason had his back turned and went to the locker room. The boy came back with a pair of small scissors he grabbed from his backpack and was slowly approaching Nicole.

He got up right next to her. Nicole was still unaware of the boy's presence and none of the other students who had noticed what the boy was doing were saying anything. Very carefully, the boy grabbed the waistband of her tiny thong, just barely hooking his fingers in it without touching Nicole’s skin. Then, he very slowly brought the scissors over with his other hand, put the blades around the thin piece of blue fabric and cut.

The thong instantly fell off of Nicole and pooled around her feet, leaving her completely nude apart from her shoes. The boy quietly ran away, grabbing something else as he went back to the locker room.

Nicole did not immediately register that her clean-shaven pussy and completely bare ass were now on display for everyone. She did eventually feel the cold air between her legs though.

“Holy sh*t,” she heard one boy say, while staring at her. Nicole looked down and let out a squeal at the sight of her complete nakedness and ruined thong lying around her feet Everyone, who hadn’t been doing so already, turned to look at her. Nicole turned as bright red as ever as she picked up the thong and tried putting it back on. It, of course, immediately fell back down once again revealing her bare ass and pussy, the latter of which Nicole tried covering with one hand as she made her way over to Mr. Mason.

“Yes, Miss Rivers?"

“Um,” she said, incredulously. “I’m completely naked!”

“Oh, well, no problem! You can continue class.”

Nicole couldn’t believe it. Was Mr. Mason seriously telling her this school lacked ANY dress code?

“But I would REALLY rather not,” Nicole said.

“Ok, get ready to be in the class of 2025-“

Nicole let out a loud and defeated sigh.

“Well, can you at least try to figure out who did this?”

“Did what?”

“Broke the only piece of clothing I had on?”

“Oh.” Mr. Mason finally noticed the broken piece of fabric Nicole was holding.

“Well, are you sure it didn’t just break on its own?”

Nicole was quite positive it didn’t as while it may have been very small, it fit her just fine. And with her frequent bike riding she did everywhere and her decent eating habits, she definitely hadn’t put on any weight since getting the thong.

“Yes, I’m quite certain.”

“Well, what do you think happened?”

“I’m pretty sure one of these kids snuck up behind me and somehow broke it.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know, but somebody.”

“Well,” Mr. Mason said, looking around the gym. “Anybody? Did any one of you do this?”

None of the kids said a word.

“Does anybody at least know what happened?”

Again, nobody responded.

“Well, I guess that’s that. Let's get back to it, then!”

“But-“

“No buts,” Mr. Mason interrupted, somehow keeping a straight face over the fact that Nicole’s butt was very much out in the open for everyone to see. “We’ve wasted enough time already. Now, come on, get back in position everyone!”

Nicole felt more defeated than ever as she walked back to her spot, dropping the ruined thong and putting both her hands firmly over her sex. She just stood there keeping herself covered.

“Nicole,” Mr. Mason shouted. “Stop messing around! The game is starting again!”

Nicole sighed once more as she dropped her arms to her sides, yet again giving everyone a marvelous view of her pussy. The game resumed, but pretty much every boy, and a few of the girls, kept their eyes firmly locked on Nicole’s naked body. There were a lot of misses by every team. Nicole’s team still managed to do the best and ended up winning against the team they were playing.

“Ow,” Nicole said when she felt somebody spank her bare ass.

“Nice job, Rivers,” the girl Nicole knew as Natalie said, giggling.

“Ow,” Nicole said again, when she was spanked a second time.

“Yeah, great job,” said the boy she knew as Lucas, who was trying and failing to not laugh. “You really let it all out!”

Nicole was rubbing her ass after those couple spanks, unaware of the fact that they had increased her arousal, which she was also still unaware of.

The rest of the class went on normally, at least as normally as it could with one of the students being completely naked, until the last few minutes.

“Alright class,” Mr. Mason said. “For our last activity, we’re going to change things up and perform jumping jacks."

Nicole could not imagine why Mr. Mason would have them do those at the very end of the class, except for the fact that she was naked of course.

On the gym teacher’s queue, they began. Of course, Nicole’s naked boobs bobbed up and down as she jumped, while her completely bare ass cheeks clapped together. She was pretty positive most of the boys in this class (and maybe some of the girls) would be jerking off tonight with the show she was providing.

When the bell finally rang to signal the end of class, Nicole immediately covered her pussy again, despite the fact that everyone had now gotten a good look at it (not to mention her ass and breasts too). She went to go get her dress, feeling relieved that she would finally be able to cover all her private parts again. But when she arrived at the spot where she left it, she let out a gasp. It was gone!

Link to Part 2: viewtopic.php?t=4164
Last edited by Horn-eman000 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
tomjohn49

Re: Nicole Part 1: No PE clothes

Post by tomjohn49 »

Love clothes being cut off when they don't know.

Good story