Pantsed in front of crush

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
FearfulFaun53

Pantsed in front of crush

Post by FearfulFaun53 »

This is another one of my embarrassing stories and this one is from secondary school.

There was this girl I really liked let’s call her Emma.
One day I decided it was time to face my fear and ask her out so as soon as it hit break time I went over to her usual spot. She was with 5 of her girl mates but I didn’t care I wanted to get it over with. Little did I know this would go horribly wrong.

I walked up to her and said “Hi Emma” she replied with “oh hi how are you?”
Before I could even reply one of her friends snuck up behind me and yanked my trousers down to my ancles. EVERY SINGLE GIRL burst into laughter especially Emma. I wasn’t wearing boxers, I had bright white PANTS on. TIGHTY WHITIES of all things. Emma said “nice tighty whities little boy hahahaha” and pointed and laughed at me along with her friends.

I went to pull my trousers up but her friends pulled my tighty whites up into a wedgie. I shouted “pull them down pull them down” that was a big mistake. She replied with “with pleasure” WOOSH down went my tighty whities and out came my little 1 inch dick. Emma and her friends laughed even more and Emma said “oh my god your dick is TINY HAHAHAHA” she pulled her phone out and snapped a picture before I could put my hands over myself.

After that her friend let me go and I pulled everything up and ran away. Best believe everytime she saw me she would pinch her fingers and call me shrimpy boy and would show everyone the picture of me stood there with my tiny dick out.