ENM biography

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Zattanyk

ENM biography

Post by Zattanyk »

Hello.

My name is Nico and I’m pretty new here.

Believe it or not, as a kid and a teen, I experienced a couple of ENM moments that make for an ENM biography.

I can say without a doubt that ever since my first experience each consecutive experience was no less embarrassing, yet became ever more arousing and fascinating to me.

I‘d like to share with you those experiences in biographical order.
Zattanyk

Re: ENM biography

Post by Zattanyk »

Part I

First off: I always used to be a small and skinny fella at all stages of development, which contributed a lot to my stage of embarrassment and arousal.

When I was at the age of 8, my brother Tim (about 10 at that time) had a somewhat bullying friend from around the neighbourhood named Tom (no joke). He was Tim‘s age and liked to play rough games with me, because he liked to pick on little kids and, for that matter, especially on me.

I had my own bedroom with a bunk bed. The upper level was for sleeping and the lower bunk was designed as a play area.

On that particular day, I was sick at home and played solitary in my room in the lower bunk, wearing a sweater over my undershirt and sport pants over my undies and socks.

Without me noticing, Tom and Tim had entered my room and my bunk. None of them spoke, when they wrestled me to the mattress and pinned me to the bed: both of them grinned devilishly as they held one of my arms above my head, enjoying my feeble tries of wiggling free. I said nothing but only looked at them with big eyes, in a mixture of being scared and in anticipation. As they started pulling the sweater over my head, I finally realised what they were up to. Somewhat in shock, I was paralysed and let them proceed without defence. After they had pulled off my sweater they untugged my undershirt. When they pulled it off and left me lying shirtless and shivering, my only thoughts were: „why are they undressing me, don‘t they know I‘m having a cold? I shouldn’t be naked when I have a cold.“ without further words, they had pulled off my socks and left me shirtless and barefoot. While Tim was sitting on my bare chest, Tom was hanging my stripped off clothes neatly over the chair next to my desk as a kind of trophy, contributing to my feeling of shame and anticipation of being naked in a few moments.
They then pulled my pants down and yet none of them spoke, although I saw the amusement on Tom‘s face when he noticed my tighty whities and me blushing. I couldn‘t cover up, since Tim still sat on my stretched arms. This even more exaggerated my feelings of helplessness and humiliation. Finally Tom pulled down my underpants and left me lying there completely naked. After teasing me over being naked and helpless, exposed and stretched out shivering, I asked them why they had undressed me. Tom‘s response was a shrug and he said: „Dunno. We were boredand we wanted to show you, that we are stronger than you.“ Then they left me alone and I still lay there naked, puzzled, aroused, humiliated and wondered how someone could only take away another person‘s clothes and dignity out of being bored.
After 10 more minutest of laying there and wondering, I got dressed. I didn‘t tell on my brother. I am sure glad I didn‘t because a lot of subsequent, interesting incidents followed.
Zattanyk

Post by Zattanyk »

Part II

Well, as written before, that was not a one - timer. Tom used to play with my brother a couple of years, so I came to enjoy at least one more time I can remember being humiliated by the two.

The next time, it was about half a year later, Tom was there for a sleepover and we were wearing pyjama tops and bottoms without underwear. I was playing in the room of my brother and Tom together, when Tom said:"I'm bored, let's tie up Nico?" and tried to reach for me. I said:"That's a bad idea."and I tried to run off, but Tim said:"Good plan." and held me by the wrist.

My brother had a wardrobe in his room, behind which was a 'cave' with old mattresses to play on. You could switch on a light or leave it dark, as you wished how to play there. Tom said:"How about we play Räuber Hotzenplotz (a famous German children story, where at least in one scene, the cop is beaten unconscious with a fire-beater and then stripped to his underwear and tied up with a firehose. His head is then covered with a bucket to muffle his screams. The robber then disguises as the cop).

So, I knew I was the victim to boe tied up. And you know what? Having no rope to tie up someone (or a firehose) AND wearing no underwear beneath meant only one thing...

I knew I had to play along if I ever wanted to play with the "big guys" in the future. So this time, I had to do it voluntarily (although I knew that this was in no way voluntary, since they pushed me to it).

I didn't know what was to come, but it had to do with humiliation, nudity and being tied up. This made me blush and shiver in anticipation likewise.
Tom took a pillow and hit me over the head. He said: You are hit by a fire beater. You have to pretend to be unconscious.

What came now is one of the best and one of the most humiliating experiences I've ever made, and I get aroused only thinking of it:
Tim said:"Ok. He is unconscious now. Take off his uniform and let's tie him with the firehose." I didn't know how they wanted to replace the firehose, but Tom had an idea: "Since we have to remove his 'uniform' anyways, let's use it as a substitute for the hose? The pyjama should work." I wantrd to protest, but since I was unconscious, I had to stay put. I had my eyes closed but I felt Tom move my unresisting arms above my head and slid the pyjama top over my head. Then Tim grabbed the pyjama pants by the sleeve and pulled it off. They giggled when they saw me lying helpless and motionless and completely naked on the ground. It felt amazing. I loved that game. I felt them turn me around. They crossed my hands behind my back and tied my hands together with my pyjama top. Then they took the pyjama bottom and tightly tied my feet together. They then lifted me up and carried me into the mattress cave. They put an emptied trashcan over my head and left me there for at least an hour.
After a while, they untied me and let me get dressed.

That was the moment I started to learn to love it to being stripped naked and tied upt with your clothes. I simply loved the feeling of humiliation just to get stripped naked because there is no other means of finding rope to tie someone up. It seems to me that the being stripped naked is only out of necessity for rope to tie you up. This makes the experience even more humiliating, because you get stripped naked because of the tiniest banality.
Zattanyk

Post by Zattanyk »

Part III:

Tom had left the neighbourhood or at least we didn't play with him that often.
The mode of playing, however, continued for a longer time (I can remember at least up to the age of me being 12 to ask my brother for the last time, but that's another part).

It went like this: Of course playing that child story at some point was too childish for us. What remained was the fascination of tie up games. I used to share the room of my brother for sleeping on weekends and time and again, we had friends to visit for sleepovers. I remember a couple of occasions when a befriended pair of siblings who were about our ages came for sleepover. We were used to wearing pyjama two parters without underwear. When my parents were still sleeping, we loved to continue playing the way we did before. Normally, it would be me and the little brother of Oliver (who was Tim's age, at that time about 11), named Tommy. He was a year younger and I always wanted to be one of the "big" boys, but I had to play the role of the "little guy". So: I was 9, Tommy was 8 and we were the ones to be the victims. It always had to do with "beating someone unconscious". So Tommy and me had to pretend to be KO and Tim and Oliver would strip us off our pyjamas. Tommy was not so fond of being stripped naked by his brother and mine, but he played along. And we still had no ropes. So, they stripped us naked. They tied our hands and feet and carried us into the cave. I don't know for sure, but I think this was on of the first time I was aroused (and maybe with my first erection) when I lay in the cave with another humiliated, helpless and naked tied up little boy who was even younger than me.
Zattanyk

Post by Zattanyk »

Part IV

Well, and then, there were times I wasn't stripped naked at home: When I was at the age of ten, we went on a field trip to the nearby forest of our school. It was a very hot day and it was still the time and age you could get naked in a forest, even as a class of primary school kids, in front of the teachers without anyone making a fuss about it.

And so it goes: The forest was about a half hour walk from school. We made a picnic there and it was already very hot. So the walking and the sun left us all pretty sweaty. Since we boys were a bit shy about laying off clothes, the farthest thing was putting off shoes and socks and roaming about in shorts and undershirts, so noone was shirtless. Until the point when the class teacher encouraged us to take a dip in the creek that ran about the rest area. Next thing I remember is, all the girls in class, about 10-12 girls all strip out of their clothes. But not to their underwear, no, they stripped all completely naked. Without any feeling of shame. They went to the creek, laughing towards us, plaing in the water and splashing us with it.

The class teacher encouraged us to do the same. We hesitated. Noone dared to move up even a shirt or undershirt. I looked fascinated at the display of so much naked skin in the water and wondered how that must feel. I should get the experience:

I was cornered by two or three boys who said:'Nico, you look like you want to join the girls'. I swallowed hard and tried to get out of their way, threatening them I was in a self defence class. As I told you before, I was the skinny, small kind of guys. The self defence class was a good idea, but didn't hepl a bit. After a short exchange of glances and hesitation, the three proceeded and grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and pushed me against a tree. 'Come on, don't be so shy', they mocked me. I tried to call the teacher, but they muffled my mouth and hit me in the stomach. As I let out a gasp and bowed forward due to the blow, they took the opportunity to pull with all their power at the hem of my shirt and make it come off, so I stood there, clad in an undershirt, shorts, shoes and socks. I was overpowered with no way to defend: One would push my head to the tree, covering my mouth. the second would hold my hands above my head and pin them to the tree while the third managed to open my shoes and pull them off, followed by the socks. When I was about to make another try to get out of their grip, they again hit me, making me cough and bow forward again. They used that opportunity to rip the undershirt over my head, leaving me bare chested. Agein they pushed me against the tree and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoning my shorts and pull them down.
I blushed. I started to cry, they laughed at me and my briefs, which they pulled down without further ado.
I shortly tried to cover my shame, but the three had forcibly turned the hands behind my back and pushed me forward. Then the girls saw me and started cooing. Before the teacher saw what happened, the three boys had pushed me into the creek to the girls. Man, I had never felt so embarrassed before. Yet I liked it. I tried to make the best of it and played along with the girls.

It must have seemed to the teacher, that I had done it voluntarily. And man, would I have loved to repeat that experience!
Zattanyk

Post by Zattanyk »

Part V

Time passed by. I had made a couple of more experiences with friends in tie up games, but most of them were very modest without too much nudity. That was a bit unpleasing.

So, there was this one time we went to France on vacation into a house in Britanny.

I shared a room with my brother with two beds and we would have played game on the console we brought along, but the TV was broken, so we were pretty bored that day. I remember my parents leaving with friends for a longer period of the day. I was about 11 and my brother was 13 and I remember that he lost interest in spending time with me on a regular basis. The tie up games I had played with him had been a thing of the past for a couple of months now but I remembered fondly, how we would play those games.

On this particular day, we were so bored and I tried to make constact: My first try to encourage him to a shared game was futile: 'hey Tim, how about you tie me up naked for good old times sake?' - 'Don't be a baby. I don't play this anymore' he answered and looked out of the window. Time passed, and it got more and more boring and I got a bit annoying for Tim so he wrestled me onto the bed and threatened me not to get on his nerves.

After another hour passed, I was so bored I lay on the bed and said: "I am unconscious and you can do with me whatever you want". I don't know what had ridden him, but I suddenly felt something warm against my cheeck and then my ear. Something poked at me and at first I thought it was his wet thumb with which he tried to play "wet willy" with me. So I opened up my eyes and saw that he was touching my face and ear with his dick that he had pulled out of his pants. He already had pubic hair and was already a teenager and I was still a kid, at leas concerning my physique. I could, however, sport an erection already. My brother noticed one in my pants and laughed. I blushed. He laughed even more and put his dick back in his pants.

Again, an hour passed. I asked how long our parents would still be away, and Tim answered it had to be another 2-3 hours at least.
I teases him with stupid questions about puberty. He wrestled me again and warned me not to take it to the peak.
I once again lay sprawled out on the bed and repeated the offer: 'I'm still unconscious and you can do with me what you want".
That finally got him.

I had my eyes tightly shut and waited in anticipation. I breathed quickly and I felt a twitch in my pants. He came over and, very slowly, started to pull up my Sweater. I giggled. He said: 'You are unconscious, so lie still. I am going to do with you what I want, remember?". So he went on slowly. He pulled the sweater over my head and put it aside. I didn't see what he was doing, but I think he was checking out my body, because he said: 'M god, you are so delicate. Sure you're eleven already?". That even enforced my erection. He then slowly undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants, slowly pulling them down, putting them aside as well. I shivered in anticipation. I lay there now in my T-Shirt, Boxer Shorts and socks, which he pulled off next. 'You look like a little kid' he said, stroking my legs, which were smooth and hairless. He then touched my belly, which was a bit exposed and then grabbed the hem of my T-Shirt and moved it up so slowly I swear I could have exploded from arousal. As I lay there with nothing on but my boxers, he paused, thinking. 'Are you sure you want this?' he asked. I swallowed dryly and nodded, saying with a trembling voice: 'go on'. He then tickled the area between my navel and my upper pubic area, making me gasp and lift my pelvis, just high enough to have Tim slip his hand under my butt and take hold of the hem if my boxers to ever so slowly pull them down. Finally, I lay there, completely naked, panting in anticipation, sporting an erection that made my brother laugh again. I was still "unconscious", so he turned me on my tummy and tied my hands firmly with my sweater and my legs with my pants. I couldn't get loose. I opened my eyes and lolled on the bed in delight and arousal. I enjoyed the looks of my brother, as he admired me being naked. He left me in this state and we talked and joked, at least an hour.

After an hour and a half, he looked out the window and said: Oh, the parents are about to come back.
Panicking, I shouted: 'Quickly, untie me before they see me like that'. He let me wiggle helplessly against my bondage and then laughed: 'I was just joking'. After another hour, I asked him to untie me, because I got uncomfortable. He shrugged and let me that way for another hour.

And then out of nowhere, the door opened and my parents stood in the doorway. I think I have never had such a deep red on my face when they saw me, laying naked on the bed, sporting an erection, being tied up with my own clothes.

We never did that again, which I, to this day, regret very much. But the humiliation was even bigger than the incident at the creek with the girls. Yet, this is one of my fondest memories of being exposed and naked ever.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

These all seem like true stories to me.
Sometimes a story in the True section looks like it's been made up, but your incidents come across as real.

Now you can make up the stories you wished happened but didn't, and post them in the regular ENM section.

Your story about the school kids swimming naked in the creek, that would never happen in the United States. The teachers would
be fired.

Looking forward to more postings from you.
Zattanyk

Post by Zattanyk »

Part VI:

And then, there was this incident when I was 14. My friends Lukas and Jannis, as well as a guy named Moritz and me had an afternoon hanging out at Lukas' place. His mother had a flat in the city, which lay on the ground floor with a garden out to the back. She wasn't home, we were bored, and, of course, we had stolen beer from her stash.

Remember that I was small and delicate for my age? That hadn't changed. I was the smallest guy in my grade (about 4' 5"), delicate, slim shoulders, no pubic or any body hair at all. I could have passed for a 10 to 11 year old.

Well. It was a sunny day. There was Jannis (14 years old, of Greek decent, about 5' 5", lean and deeply tanned, black curly hair), Lukas (14 years old, about 5'2", blonde, normal stature) and Moritz (about 14 1/2years old, 5'2" and plump). We had been hanging around the basketball court and then had a stolen beer from Lukas mother each, so we were a bit knackered already.

Someone said: 'This is so boring. What could we do?'.
I don't actually recall what bit me, but I remembered my last embarrassing, yet arousing experience with my brother and wanted to relive this moment deep in my heart. And, we were all in puberty (most of us, for that matter) and we had read the BRAVO magazine, and I had a fascination for one of those "First time sex stories" with the title "And then I let him undress me" (a story that revolves about the fact how the girl lets herself get stripped very slowly by her lover without her moving an inch and getting more and more aroused before he lets her have his first orgasm while he is still completely dressed and she is absolutely naked). Of course I knew that my friends wouldn't let me have an orgasm, but I had the urge to do something stupid, deeply humiliating and deeply satisfying: I said:

"Why don't we just strip someone naked?"

Bam. Not a second later, I lay on my back and all three had grabbed my limbs and exclaimed: "Yeah, you for example". Before I knew it, they had already pulled the sweater along with my T-Shirt over my head, even before I could scream: "But I didn't mean me!". To no avail. Jannis pinned my arms to the ground and Moritz held my flailing legs down so Lukas could undo my socks and pants. Before I knew it, I lay there only dressed in my underpants. They laughed and tugged on my underpants, which I grabbed on for dear life. "Please, at least leave me my underpants", I shouted, blushing and fighting for my dignity. I knew I was the only one who didn't have any pubic hair and they had already made fun of my delicate physique and my lack of armpit hair. So they pulled even harder.

Finally, I lay exhausted and sprawled on the floor, completely naked. They still held my hands to prevent me from covering up. Silence. What came into sight was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I had turned a deep red face and lay there, erected to the max, just short of having a dry climax (because I was not able to produce cum yet), with no pubic hair. And I could see myself in the mirror. The guys burst out in laughter, pointing at my groin. "He doesn't have pubic hair yet?".

And it was not over yet. To even exaggerate my humiliation, they took my clothes, opened the garden door and put my clothes 6 feet deep into the garden and put them on the garden wall for everybody who wanted to watch to see my garments. I jumped up and grabbed my jacket, which they had forgotten and tried to cover up and get outside. The moment I almost had reached the door, Jannis and Lukas stripped me naked a second time by ripping off the jacket of my naked body and pushed me out the door, while Moritz had taken the opportunity to retrieve the clothes to put them inside. Just before they slammed the door shut before I could re-enter, they shouted out the door: "HELP! A NAKED PERVERT!". Then they closed the door and shut me out in the garden. I hammered at the door, naked and blushing in shame and afraid, that the neighbours, especially the neighbour girl, who was in our class, could see my underdeveloped and hairless body. That even made me more stiff. When I was exhausted and rolled up in the garden against the cold, they finally let me in. It took another hour of begging to get my clothes back and dress.

The humiliation was, however, not over. Lukas found delight in, whenever it came to nudity, sexuality or the like, to remember me of my shame that day: "Nico, can you remember when we stripped you completely naked and you had no pubic hair?" and in class, one time Jannis said: "Nico, did you fart? It smells like the day we stripped you completely naked."

It went so far as to the day we went on a class trip, when it was so warm in the evening that we could sit outside shirtless and someone asked: 'Nico, do you still have no hair down there, or are you shaving, because your armpits are still bald' or 'Hey Nico, can you produce cream already?"
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This is a lot like a story by BLONDIE.

Hopefully you have some stories to tell when you reached orgasm capability.
Did other kids tease you for much longer?
Zattanyk

Post by Zattanyk »

I know what story you are referring to.

No, this was the last real humiliation.
I read the story of BLONDIE and after finishing I wished my experience had ended similarly. I have never enjoyed the humiliation of a forced orgasm. Too bad😑