The missing towel

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

The missing towel

Post by Freesub »

This is a rather embarassing incident given I was 16 years old. I was home alone bathing, and forgot my towel. So given the fact I was alone, I simply walked out and went to the nearby chair wherr I remembered leaving my towel.

However once I got there ( a 15 second walk at a calm pace) , the towel was nowhere to be seen. At this point I heard laughter behind me from the doorway. Turns out, while I was bathing, my mom has returned home and opened the door with her key. And now I was butt ass naked in front of her.

Given the lack of clothes or anything to cover with, I just decided to completely forgo covering my ass, and just pressed my front against the wall to hide my dick( using my hands to cover as well)

My mom made sure to extract as much embarassment out of it as she could, by walking up to me and trying to peek at my front from one side and then another.

Eventually after laughing her head off she slapped my butt and told me to go get my towel from the laundry.
After asking her to go away she just slapped my butt again and told me to get a move on.
So I covered best I could with my hands in the standard ENM pose and as soon as I turned around , she immediately proceeds to slap my hands away and see my junk anyways :shock:

So yeah after some 15 seconds of my covering and her pulling my hands off she finally got my hands up long enough to cup my balls and tickle my willy and tell me that if I go naked, she will tease me as much as she likes since she's my mom and she's seen it all before (my Willy was shrivelled from the cold so it looked a lot like it used to a couple years back).

After a few seconds of her wiggling my junk around she let me go and told me that I was getting too old to prance around naked, and I had to wear at least underwear now.

That was the third-to-last time she saw me naked ever, and my embarassment made me take a towel even if I was absolutely alone just in case someone came home :D

If you would like to know any further details please let me know. And yes, my dick did indeed have some pubic hair, not a forest but a decent chunk.