Manipulating Mona part 3-12 [new part 12]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
unfair

Manipulating Mona part 3-12 [new part 12]

Post by unfair »

FYI's:
-Decided I will make this thread for the third part, but will put updates in here from now on, so check for new parts if you're interested.
-Hopefully this story is going in a direction and style people like, let me know :).
-Feel like there's something about the style of my writing that's a little hard to read, but I don't know how to fix it.

Chapter 9 – The truth hurts

Mona stared at the first card with her mouth open. Large letters on it proclaimed “Hi, my name is Mona Slater. I want to be a cheerleader so bad I’ll do anything, even prance around outside in my underwear.”.

Mona was still there staring at the other girls uncertainly when Ashley signalled to stop the camera. “Come on Mona. Remember I’m giving you a chance here. When I start the camera again I want you reading confidently, or this is over!”, Ashley paused to let it sink in, “We have to know you trust us, and then we’ll delete it straight after.”.

With that Cindy re-started the camera, and Mona stuttered into life. She read the first card as confidently as she could thinking “how silly I’m being when they’re going to delete it”. The other girls of course could barely contain their smirks as the naive girl gave them more material toward her downfall.

Mona’s confidence grew until the third card. “I’m a dumb blonde...unlike Ashley...s-so dumb in fact that I don’t realise when I’m being tri...”, Mona stopped mid-sentence not understanding.

Finally Ashley’s friends could hold the act no longer and burst out laughing. Ashley just grinned in satisfaction as she prepared for the moment she was waiting for, to shatter the cockiness she projected onto her victim.

“...tricked into becoming our play thing.” Ashley sang the end of the card for Mona, her eyes stared at the cute half naked girl hungrily. Mona couldn’t quite believe the situation, she waited patiently for them to explain the joke.

A minute passed before Ashley broke the silence “God you’re dumb, did you really think we were going to let you in to cheerleading?” she giggled. “Our standards are higher than that! But we sure are going to be spending quite a lot of time together”.

Mona didn’t know what was going on, but she’d had enough. “I don’t know why you girls are being horrible and I don’t have to put up with this!”. She stood up, fists clenched, intending to call her mother to pick her up, but Ashley’s goons pushed her straight back down onto the couch “I think you better see this first” Cindy whispered in her ear.

Chapter 10 – The ultimatum

Jenny cast the videos from her phone the to TV, and to Mona’s shock; up pops her blindfolded face.

For the next 15 minutes the girls forced Mona to keep watching her humiliation unfold on screen. Occasionally they paused to point out their favourite parts of the nights activities, or to make rude remarks saying “bet that boy won’t forget that view of your knickers” or “you look so cute blushing in your underwear, wonder if your tits turn red too”.

Mona sat crying from the betrayal of the girls she’d trusted, mascara stained tears running down her cheeks. The worst came when she saw herself confidently reading the cards at the end, anyone would think she was a willing participant if it were edited!

Mona suspected where this was going when Ashley once again piped up. “Ok listen up bitch. We don’t like you, and we’re going to be teaching you a lesson for trying to make us look bad”.

Mona tried to defend herself. “I never trie..”.

But Ashley cut her off with a slap to the face. “If I hear one more word from you before I’ve finished, you’ll regret it”.

“We’ve decided you need to be made an example of. You are going to become our property. You will do everything we till you to, in school and out. If you don’t, we will post these videos to everyone at school, to your parents, on the internet. Then we’ll use our influence to make your life hell”.

“You have 5 minutes to completely agree, or we send.” Mona attempted to kick her shell-shocked brain into gear as Mona dropped another bombshell, “Oh by the way, those forms you signed earlier? They said we had the rights to use any photo or video we take of you, any money made from them, with your full consent”.

Ashley was over the moon with glee watching her victim torture herself, this couldn’t be going much better.

When the time was up she looked to Mona “I guess I’m sending them all then” she gave the nod to Jenny who started to select people to send the videos.

“No wait! I..I agree..I think...I agree completely, please don’t send them” Mona stuttered, grabbing toward the phone. Her life as she knew it hanging in the balance.

Jenny calmly pocketed the phone winking at the other two as she pushed Mona into their arms. “Excellent, this is going to be an exciting time ahead, for us anyway. I think it’s time to get ready for bed.”

Chapter 11 – Thinking of chapter titles is hard

The four girls were upstairs when they heard Ashley’s parents arrive home, Ashley told her accomplices to do some “documenting” while she went and talked to them. One girl told Mona to take poses while the other girl snapped away more incriminating evidence.

First they told her to stand with arms away as they got pictures of her body and face, then close ups of her bra and butt. Then the same with her hands on her head, pushing her shoulder-blades out, her full breasts looking like they might pop out any second. The girls told her to smile, and then stick her tongue out for the camera.

Ashley returned as quickly as she could after formalities with her parents, telling them not to disturb the girls for the night. Ashley laughed on seeing Mona there smiling over her shoulder with her butt sticking out. “See! I knew you’d start enjoying it.” she teased.

“You’ll be happy to know though, because I’m a merciful owner, I only have one command for you for tonight.” Ashley started, Mona tensed in a mixture of relief and apprehension.

“I command that you get changed out of your underwear into what you’ll wear in your sleeping bag” Mona looked around, “oh yeh” continued Ashley “I forgot to mention, you’ll be wearing nothing!”.

Mona nodded nervously, “at least they won’t be able to see me in the sleeping bag” she thought.

She started toward the sleeping bag, happy to see the night end, but was stopped once again by Ashley. “Do you think we’d let you off that easy bitch? Move another step and I’m handing the pictures over!”.

Mona froze, “Surely you can't seriously expect me to strip in front of you? Please!”, her face looked a picture, and Jenny was sure to get a shot of her comical expression.

“I am serious, and further questioning of commands in future will come with punishments. Now don’t move another step, legs apart three feet, and you better be stripping in the next five seconds”.

Mona felt defeated as she hurriedly moved her feet apart. She then reached behind and felt the clasp of her bra. She sighed and unhooked the clasp as she heard Ashley say to Jenny “Camera ready, we want to keep a memory of the little slut flashing her boobs for the first time. I’m sure she’ll appreciate that...and the boys later!”.

Mona shuddered as she released the clasp.
Last edited by unfair on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Hooked6

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3+ (check for new parts here)

Post by Hooked6 »

Very nice story so far. I like that you have decided to keep all your chapters together in the same thread from now on. It makes it much easier for readers/fans to find your work and since the latest thread always pops to the top of the list each time a post is made to your thread, you are always assured that any new posts are seen.

I am also glad that you are writing what you like. That is important because trying to please everyone seldom works and when you write what you like the outcome is usually better then when you write things you don't like.

If I may offer a little constructive feedback without seeming like nitpicking, it is proper grammar and style to always limit a paragraph TO ONLY ONE SPEAKER

For example in this paragraph there are two different speakers ("quotations") which makes it confusing for the reader much of the time to decide who said what:

"Mona stood up straight on autopilot, she couldn’t believe this “Surely you can’t expect me to go outside like this? People will see me”, her heart was racing. “Unless you’ve changed your mind about being in the squad, we expect you to follow the rules. Now go!”.

At first read it is easy for a reader to think that Mona is doing all the talking when in fact a different person (Ashley perhaps) is saying "unless you've changed your mind . . ." etc.

It gets worse if there are MORE than two speakers in the same paragraph. The proper format would be to have only ONE person speaking per paragraph. In the previous example the proper format would be:

[Mona stood up straight on autopilot, she couldn’t believe this “Surely you can’t expect me to go outside like this? People will see me”, her heart was racing."

“Unless you’ve changed your mind about being in the squad, we expect you to follow the rules. Now go!”

I hope this little advice won't be taken badly but this little change will make your writing clearer and much more enjoyable for your readers. Thanks again for this marvelous story and I am looking forward to reading more!
unfair

Post by unfair »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:37 am I hope this little advice won't be taken badly but this little change will make your writing clearer and much more enjoyable for your readers. Thanks again for this marvelous story and I am looking forward to reading more!
How dare you give me feedback when I ask for it :p

No thank you so much for taking the time! You're absolutely right, was a bit confused reading it back myself haha, might edit the story like that later. I'm a complete novice so I won't take offence to constructive criticism at all.

Glad you're enjoying it :)
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Oh I am more than enjoying this. Your writing style is very good and holds a reader's interest quite well. As I said, I am looking forward to more.
unfair

Post by unfair »

Edited the parts so far as hooked suggested (I think I got it right anyway). Next part is almost done, probably tomorrow, tired now.
unfair

Post by unfair »

==Part 4==

Chapter 12 – A sight to behold

The air of anticipation as Mona released the clasp. She held the unfastened bra over her bust to wait for a last minute reprieve, none came.

She finally let the bra drop into her hand, revealing her perky c cup breasts. The two delightful globes bobbed slightly for the hungry eyes staring at them, before deciding to proudly defy gravity. The white skin, pale from her modest clothing, framed her pink nipples, which began to harden to the girls delight.

“Drop the bra on the floor, and don’t think about covering. In fact hands on your head we need some pictures” Ashley commanded, taking on an authoritative tone.

Mona obeyed with a slight whimper, her fight from earlier was gone for now, she needed some time to take everything in. Her hands on her head pushed her boobs out further still.

The sight of Mona’s magnificent boobs stirred ignited the envy within Ashley. She elbowed one of her mesmerised friends “Come on then, you aren’t here to gawk. We need some more pictures for the album.”.

With that, Jenny started taking pictures of the treasures they'd exposed on Mona’s chest. It wasn’t long before they started suggesting different poses.

“Smile for the camera.”
“blow us a kiss.”
“Push your tits together with your hands.”

Pictures were taken of all of them. Mona felt so humiliated and degraded, but next came what she’d been dreading.

“Ok then, I guess there’s just one last thing to remove before you’re ready for bed.”, Ashley faked a warm smile as she said this.

Mona felt some resistance return to her spirit “No please Ashley, haven’t you done enough? I’m sorry.”.

“Say that you’re sorry for being a bitch and not dressing how we want, and trying to have nicer tits than us” Ashley suggested vindictively.

“I..I’m sorry...sorry for being a bitch and dressing wrongly..and having nicer tits than you” Mona didn’t feel she’d done anything wrong, but was desperate to escape the girl’s grip.

Ashley grinned “That was fun, doesn’t change anything though. In fact now you’ve got two punishments. One for saying no, and one for saying you had nicer tits! You’ll learn to follow rules soon enough.”. Ashley revelled in the shear unfair nature of the situation.

“As for us having done enough, bitch, we’re only just getting started. Now take the panties off before I stop being so nice”.

If this was being nice, Mona didn’t want to risk her being mean. She tucked her fingers into the sides of her panties.

Chapter 13 – The final frontier

Mona slid the panties down her legs at an almost painfully slow speed. The wicked girls were happy for it to be painful though, and snapped pictures of the girls shame.

At last the panties were on the floor and Mona stepped out of them. New picture were taken of the small exposed “V” between Mona’s legs. Only a light dusting of strawberry blonde hair covered it, barely visible against her light skin.

“How does it feel Mona? I bet you thought no one would see you like this until you were married huh. Now you’re freely exposing yourself and letting us take picture to show to the boys later”, Ashley was getting turned on with the power she held over the poor girl.

Mona cried again, she had no idea anyone could be so cruel. She also didn’t know what Ashley kept meaning by “the boys later”, but she knew it couldn’t be good.

“Ok turn around, let’s see what that cute ass looks like!”.

Mona turned to allow the girls to take pictures of her butt. She was soon told to turn around and smile at the camera. The girls wanted enough pictures of her smiling to make her appear to be a willing participant if necessary.

“Well I guess you would have done enough to be allowed to go to bed now.” Ashley started “however there is still your punishments to deal with”.

Chapter 14 – As unfree as an (spread)eagle

The terrible trio turned away and whispered. Mona could already tell she wasn’t going to like what was going to happen.

“Alright slut, we’re feeling charitable, so we’re going to let you do one punishment now, and one tomorrow. As long as you don’t put up any fight, and just do as you’re told” Ashley explained.

Mona just nodded, and was soon joined by Jenny and Cindy either side of her. Ashley had taken the camera phone and was waiting with it pointed at Mona, a wicked grin on her face. “On the floor with her” she ordered.

The girls grabbed Mona’s arms and lowered her to the floor, Mona didn’t dare fight. Once on her back Mona lay with her legs together, feet tucked to her butt. Ashley gave her next order “legs apart”.

The two girls grabbed a knee each and started to pull. “Ah, wait!” mona yelled and resisted.

But Ashley just reminded her “No fighting remember dumbass, or you want a third punishment?”.

At that Mona relaxed her legs and the girls easily pulled them apart. Her vagina slit parted a little, revealing something Mona had always thought she’d have the choice to reveal when she was ready.

Mona hid her face as Ashley start taking pictures of her vulnerable position. “Look at the camera twat” Ashley scolded her, “what’s the point in us getting pictures of your pussy if people don’t know it’s you. And smile.”.

Mona begrudgingly opened her eyes and smiled at the camera the best she could. The tears had started to flow again and Ashley took the opportunity to tease and gloat more.

“Aww, poor Mona doesn’t want pictures taking of her precious little pussy and tits?”, the words hit Mona like a punch to the gut. “Spread her legs further back to her head”.

The girls pulled harder on Mona’s legs and behind her to the point Mona moaned from the strain. The lips of her vagina pulled apart further to reveal the pink interior for the first time, which was quickly captured for the rest of time by the camera.

After some minutes Mona’s back muscles had to relax and she rolled further back revealing her anus, Ashley swooped in for a better angle to capture her last hidden treasure.

“Guess you really have no more secrets from us now, huh bitch” Ashley gloated, “Who’s a bigger slut now?”.

“I am” conceded Mona, face somehow growing a brighter shade of red.

“Well the good news is your punishment’s aaaaalmost done”, Ashley explained, “I just need one last lovely video of you”.

“Just smile at the camera and say ‘Hi boys, I love showing my pussy, wanna see?’, then smile and spread your pussy with your fingers.”. Ashley told the shocked Mona, “then you can get in your sleeping bag, I promise”.

Not that Ashley’s ‘promise’ counted for much to Mona at this point, but Mona swallowed her pride and did as she was told. Ashley zoomed into get a close up of Mona’s self-spread pussy lips, and then panned to her smiling face.

“Just perfect, what a little slut you’re becoming. At least we’re the only ones that know for now” Ashley winked, and the ashamed Mona crawled into her sleeping bag.
unfair

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-6 (new part 6)

Post by unfair »

Do people fancy more of this?
Don't know how do others authors stand the not knowing >_< plays on my mind all day haha, not sure why really.

Could take a break and enter the comp, but then I might never get the motivation to finish it like I promised..next parts need a fair bit of thought I think.
Last edited by unfair on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
dazed

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-4 (new part 4)

Post by dazed »

Oh keep going. The nastier, the better :)
Kim

Post by Kim »

Yeah it makes sense that you need people to tell they like it. I really do and want you to keep going!
cober

Post by cober »

Its a fantastic series and your writing ability is extremely talented.

I would put down some ideas for it but i think your imagination is much greater then mine :)