Page 1 of 1
new feature: Tags
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2026 4:32 pm
by Girlspns
Hey everyone, after the weird downtime that happened just before the posting of this topic, I figured I should put in a new feature I've been thinking of for a while, which is tags.
This is pretty self explanatory, you can now add tags to your topic to include any kinks or genres that you might want to advertise or warn people about, the first thing that comes to mind is "underage" or "ENM+ENF" for stories that contain both, and you can go wild with this, no restriction on what the tag can be, would you like to tell people that your story includes outdoor nudity, masturbation, full sex, etc.
This feature doesn't apply to the general topics, of course, since this is a story only feature, and finally, you can go back and tag your pre-existing stories as well.
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2026 11:08 am
by Robert Brooks
Nice feature, Girlspns, but possibly a glitch?
I just tried adding two tags to my last story, but when I went to save changes it told me the tags were 'invalid'
Could you please explain step-by-step how to add the tags?
Thanks
Also, looking for my last story posted I realised it's been over a year since my last!! I am definitely long overdue. I still have plenty of true stories to share

Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2026 10:27 pm
by Girlspns
Nice feature, Girlspns, but possibly a glitch?
I just tried adding two tags to my last story, but when I went to save changes it told me the tags were 'invalid'
Could you please explain step-by-step how to add the tags?
Thanks

Just tried it, worked fine, did you make sure that your tags followed the limitations written above it?
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Tue May 05, 2026 9:39 am
by XboxPoptart
I like the idea, but it's a little messy when they have more than a few. Some of the highly tagged posts are 3-4x the normal post height.
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Fri May 15, 2026 1:33 am
by SneakySnake1
Excellent feature. One problem is that we've got a boatload of old stories that need tagging, and some of the authors no longer use this site.
We should also have some type of "tagging guidelines", mostly to prevent people from making separate tags for the same thing. Don't let it stop anyone from making new tags, though.
Also, is there a way to search by multiple tags?
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Fri May 15, 2026 4:56 pm
by PhilMarlowe
Is there any chance that some AI program could help summarize and tag the older/archived stories?
/Phil
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Fri May 15, 2026 8:33 pm
by Girlspns
sadly, I don't think there's really a way to edit the older stories other than manually, and I certainly don't trust AI to muck with the site.
Tagging guidelines could be a good idea, I'll see about making one.
As for searching multiple tags, there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Wed May 20, 2026 7:59 pm
by mars357
Hmmm. I just tried to manually add tags to the opening post/chapter of PFDS (Peripubertal Female Dysregulation Syndrome) story in ENF section and they don't seem to have saved
I edited the first post and re-submitted it, did I miss a step or something?
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Thu May 21, 2026 8:23 am
by Executionus
mars357 wrote: Wed May 20, 2026 7:59 pm
Hmmm. I just tried to manually add tags to the opening post/chapter of PFDS (Peripubertal Female Dysregulation Syndrome) story in ENF section and they don't seem to have saved
I edited the first post and re-submitted it, did I miss a step or something?
It should just take editing the first post and saving. Make sure that the tags activate in blue buttons when you enter them and aren't just plain text.
Also when I went through adding tags to my stuff, I noticed the sad fact that since edits are blocked in the various contest subforums that means tags can't be added to any of the stories in there. I have a decent number of stories tied to contests so that limited my list of tagged stories. Of course, it also reminded me that I should repost some of my best older stories over to this forum already rather than leaving them only on the archive site. I can't exactly tag anything off-site.
Re: new feature: Tags
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2026 5:53 am
by FireBloom_FrostByte
XboxPoptart wrote: Tue May 05, 2026 9:39 am
I like the idea, but it's a little messy when they have more than a few. Some of the highly tagged posts are 3-4x the normal post height.
Would it be best to use only a few tags, then? How about four or five?