Locked in the shower cubicle
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2026 12:02 am
Chapter 1:
Kevin was a little nervous when he knocked on the door of his brother's bedroom. "Come in", said his big brother Remy. Kevin entered, Remy was lying on his bed, watching his phone. He looked up at his brother, annoyed at being disturbed.
"What do you want?" he asked curtly.
"You know Mom and Dad will be away this week-end ?" Kevin began.
"Yeah, I know. So what?"
"I was thinking about inviting a few friends on Friday evening …"
"Oh no, not your friends again! They are so dumb and immature. It's gonna be noisy all evening. Beside, how did Mom agree to let you have an unsupervised party here ?"
"That's my point, she didn't." Kevin said "I haven't told her but we both know she wouldn't agree. But she doesn't have to know, right? I was just here to let you know, and check that you wouldn't tell on me."
This was the part Kevin was nervous about. He and his brother didn’t get along very well. Remy was a few years older than him, and he was always contemptuous and condescending towards him. But still, Kevin was not asking for much: just for Remy to tollerate his friends being there for one evening, and not reporting it to their parents. So he had good hopes Remy would be nice for once and accept.
"No way!" Remy answered, "I don't like your friends, and if I can spend a calm night without having to endure your stupid music, I choose that option".
"Oh come on! I never ask you anything. It's really not that big of a deal for you. You could stay in your room if you don't want to see my friends, and I promise we won't play any music past 1 am. I know you, it's not like you would be sleeping before 1 am on a Friday night anyway! I will clean and tidy everything up afterward, I'm not asking you to help."
But Remy had made up his mind. "No means no, shorty. Now get out of my room."
"Don't be such a jerk!" Kevin said.
"How did you call me?" Remy asked, getting up from his bed.
Kevin was aware that upseting his brother too much could be dangerous. Remy was bigger and stronger than him, and he often liked to remind him of that. But now Kevin was really angry. He stood straight, looked at his brother in his eyes and reiterated.
"A jerk, that's what you are!"
Remy approached slowly, with a grin on his face, as his little brother was still staring angrilly at him. Suddently, he jumped on Kevin and wrestled him down. Kevin tried to resist, but as usual, Remy won the fight easily. He immobilised Kevin on the ground with an armlock.
"Now apologise!" Remy said.
"No!" Kevin protested, trying to free his arms.
Remy started to twist his brother's arm until Kevin finally gave up. "Alright, I apologise!".
"Now say you are a loser"
"I'm a loser" Kevin said reluctantly.
"And who is the jerk here?"
"I am."
Satisfied, Remy freed his brother. When Kevin tried to get up, Remy made him stumble a few time, and made fun of him ("what's the matter shorty? You can't even stand up?").
When Kevin was finally allowed to leave the room, he was struggling to not have tears in his eyes. This was so unfair! He went to his room and started thinking about a way to get revenge.
The next Friday arrived. Kevin and Remy's parents left the house at around 6pm, reminding them one last time to behave. During the next hour, Remy stayed in his room, but Kevin was in the living room, pretending to read a book, but he was actually keeping an eye on his brother's movements. A little after 7 pm, he heard Remy walking in the corridor and he heard the bathroom's door open and close, just as he had anticipated. He took out his phone and sent a text that just said "Now!".
His best friend Ralph was waiting just outside the house. When he received the text, he came in, and met Kevin just in front of the bathroom door. The two friends waited in silence until they heard the water running. Ralph took out his phone as well as a bike lock, and Kevin took out a safety pin. The door was locked, but in the last few days, Kevin had trained himself to pick the lock with the safety pin.
The bathroom consisted in a sink, a toilet seat, and a shower cubicle made of transparent glass. Remy was in the shower, in the nude of course, and lost in his thoughts, when he heard a noice at the door. Before he could react, the door burst open, revealing Kevin and his friend Ralph, holding a smartphone turned toward him.
Remy thought very quickly about what he should do. Should he come out of the shower and kick the brats' asses? Or should he cover his dick? His brother and him had seen each other naked several times, so it was no big deal. And although it was more embarrassing, he didn't mind too much Ralph seeing him. And he was confident he could win the fight against the two of them and make them pay for this intrusion. Maybe strip them both naked too, to even things out. The phone was making him a little more anxious but he thought he would have time to delete any pictures they would have taken after he took care of them. Just before he was about to open the cubicle, Ralph shooted "Smile, you are live on Instagram!". That made him immediatly change his mind. In a hurry, he covered his dick with his hands and yelled "Get out!".
During the two next seconds, Remy was focused entirely on Ralph's phone and on covering his private parts, Kevin had just enough time to reach the shower cubicle and tie the bike lock to the handle. When Remy realised what was happening, he removed one hand from his dick and tried to open the door with it to stop what Kevin was doing. But it was just a moment too late. He was now locked naked inside the transparent cubicle.
Kevin and Ralph let out a sight of relief, and exchanged a high five. Their plan was risky but it had worked. Remy had reacted exactly how they had anticipated, and although it was close, now the victory was theirs. They turned their grinning faces toward the naked Remy, who was bent forward, with both hands shielding his penis, his eyes looking nervously at Ralph's phone.
"Let me out! Stop the live!! Who is watching? No one is watching, right?"
"Who knows? You'd be surprised how many people want to see your little dick!" Kevin teased. He was savoring the moment very much. At last the balance of power had been reversed between him and his brother. After all these years of being despised, dominated and humiliated on an almost daily basis, seeing his tormentor in such a pathetic position was therapeutic.
Ralph was also enjoying himself very much. In part because Remy had always been rude and condescending to him and to all of Kevin's friends, so it was fun to take revenge. But there was something else. For some time now, Ralph had been questionning his sexual orientation. He liked girls, but the more he thought about it, the more convinced he was that he was bissexual. He looked at Remy's boddy up and down. The lad was quite handsome: tall, fit, with a musculature discrete but well-defined. Ralph realised that sight was definitely turning him on!
After a few moments of enjoying his brother's distress, Kevin decided to finally tell him the truth.
"Relax, it was a lie, you are not live on Instagram. It is only a regular video. As much as I would like to share it online, we need it to blackmail you."
Ralph stopped the recording and showed his screen to Remy to prove his friend's point. Remy regained a little bit of his composure. No one was watching him naked except his brother and another boy. He stood up straight, but still kept his hands in front of his penis. Panic gave way to anger.
"What do you mean blackmail me? Just let me out of there, you brats! I'll beat you up so bad you will regret that stupid prank, and I will delete this video myself. Plus, Ralph is not even supposed to be here! I will tell Mom and Dad you invited a friend without permission, you will get in so much trouble!"
Kevin and Ralph just smiled, unimpressed.
"You are not in position to threaten us right now, are you?" Kevin asked. "Remember a few days ago, I told you I wanted to invite friends over for a party? Well the party is about to happen, and you won't tell a word to our parents. And you will not seek revenge on any of us."
"Or else what?" Remy said, trying to sound confident. "You will share the video with some other friends of yours that I don't even know? That won't stop me from getting revenge! I bet the video is not even that bad for me, you didn't even get my dick."
"He's not wrong there," Ralph interviened with disappointment in his voice as he was rewaching the video, "his dick is only exposed in like the first second, but the phone moves too much so it's kind of blurry".
While Remy was relieved to hear that, he was still very much hopping the video wouldn't be shared. Even with his dick covered, a naked video of him was still very embarrassing, and he was ashamed of his panicked reaction and all the vulnerability he had shown. But he knew he had to act like he didn't really care, to not give his brother the tools to blackmail him.
Kevin took Remy's phone out of his trouser's pocket and said "You forgot something though: I know your phone's code! You always unlock it in front of me. Oh what's that? Is that the conversation with all the students in your class? Are you sure you don't mind if we post the video there?"
Remy just stayed silent, but his face went very pale.
"Alright then," Kevin continued, "Ralph, please send the video to this phone so I can share it on the conversation. The number is … "
"No wait! Stop!" Remy shooted. "Ok, you won, I won't tell on you for your party, and I won't seek revenge, I swear."
"That's better" Kevin smiled. "Let me just send a copy of all the phone numbers of your classmates to my own phone so I can always share the video with them if you ever break your promise. And remember, even if you steal my phone to delete it, Ralph also has the video."
Kevin did some manipulations of Remy's phone and then put it back on the sink in front of the shower cubicle.
"Alright, you won. Let me out then, I won't attack you" Remy said.
"What do you mean let you out?" Kevin asked. "But the party is just about to begin, and you will make such a great entertainment for our guests if you stay just as you are. I bet the girls especially are going to love it!"
Kevin was a little nervous when he knocked on the door of his brother's bedroom. "Come in", said his big brother Remy. Kevin entered, Remy was lying on his bed, watching his phone. He looked up at his brother, annoyed at being disturbed.
"What do you want?" he asked curtly.
"You know Mom and Dad will be away this week-end ?" Kevin began.
"Yeah, I know. So what?"
"I was thinking about inviting a few friends on Friday evening …"
"Oh no, not your friends again! They are so dumb and immature. It's gonna be noisy all evening. Beside, how did Mom agree to let you have an unsupervised party here ?"
"That's my point, she didn't." Kevin said "I haven't told her but we both know she wouldn't agree. But she doesn't have to know, right? I was just here to let you know, and check that you wouldn't tell on me."
This was the part Kevin was nervous about. He and his brother didn’t get along very well. Remy was a few years older than him, and he was always contemptuous and condescending towards him. But still, Kevin was not asking for much: just for Remy to tollerate his friends being there for one evening, and not reporting it to their parents. So he had good hopes Remy would be nice for once and accept.
"No way!" Remy answered, "I don't like your friends, and if I can spend a calm night without having to endure your stupid music, I choose that option".
"Oh come on! I never ask you anything. It's really not that big of a deal for you. You could stay in your room if you don't want to see my friends, and I promise we won't play any music past 1 am. I know you, it's not like you would be sleeping before 1 am on a Friday night anyway! I will clean and tidy everything up afterward, I'm not asking you to help."
But Remy had made up his mind. "No means no, shorty. Now get out of my room."
"Don't be such a jerk!" Kevin said.
"How did you call me?" Remy asked, getting up from his bed.
Kevin was aware that upseting his brother too much could be dangerous. Remy was bigger and stronger than him, and he often liked to remind him of that. But now Kevin was really angry. He stood straight, looked at his brother in his eyes and reiterated.
"A jerk, that's what you are!"
Remy approached slowly, with a grin on his face, as his little brother was still staring angrilly at him. Suddently, he jumped on Kevin and wrestled him down. Kevin tried to resist, but as usual, Remy won the fight easily. He immobilised Kevin on the ground with an armlock.
"Now apologise!" Remy said.
"No!" Kevin protested, trying to free his arms.
Remy started to twist his brother's arm until Kevin finally gave up. "Alright, I apologise!".
"Now say you are a loser"
"I'm a loser" Kevin said reluctantly.
"And who is the jerk here?"
"I am."
Satisfied, Remy freed his brother. When Kevin tried to get up, Remy made him stumble a few time, and made fun of him ("what's the matter shorty? You can't even stand up?").
When Kevin was finally allowed to leave the room, he was struggling to not have tears in his eyes. This was so unfair! He went to his room and started thinking about a way to get revenge.
The next Friday arrived. Kevin and Remy's parents left the house at around 6pm, reminding them one last time to behave. During the next hour, Remy stayed in his room, but Kevin was in the living room, pretending to read a book, but he was actually keeping an eye on his brother's movements. A little after 7 pm, he heard Remy walking in the corridor and he heard the bathroom's door open and close, just as he had anticipated. He took out his phone and sent a text that just said "Now!".
His best friend Ralph was waiting just outside the house. When he received the text, he came in, and met Kevin just in front of the bathroom door. The two friends waited in silence until they heard the water running. Ralph took out his phone as well as a bike lock, and Kevin took out a safety pin. The door was locked, but in the last few days, Kevin had trained himself to pick the lock with the safety pin.
The bathroom consisted in a sink, a toilet seat, and a shower cubicle made of transparent glass. Remy was in the shower, in the nude of course, and lost in his thoughts, when he heard a noice at the door. Before he could react, the door burst open, revealing Kevin and his friend Ralph, holding a smartphone turned toward him.
Remy thought very quickly about what he should do. Should he come out of the shower and kick the brats' asses? Or should he cover his dick? His brother and him had seen each other naked several times, so it was no big deal. And although it was more embarrassing, he didn't mind too much Ralph seeing him. And he was confident he could win the fight against the two of them and make them pay for this intrusion. Maybe strip them both naked too, to even things out. The phone was making him a little more anxious but he thought he would have time to delete any pictures they would have taken after he took care of them. Just before he was about to open the cubicle, Ralph shooted "Smile, you are live on Instagram!". That made him immediatly change his mind. In a hurry, he covered his dick with his hands and yelled "Get out!".
During the two next seconds, Remy was focused entirely on Ralph's phone and on covering his private parts, Kevin had just enough time to reach the shower cubicle and tie the bike lock to the handle. When Remy realised what was happening, he removed one hand from his dick and tried to open the door with it to stop what Kevin was doing. But it was just a moment too late. He was now locked naked inside the transparent cubicle.
Kevin and Ralph let out a sight of relief, and exchanged a high five. Their plan was risky but it had worked. Remy had reacted exactly how they had anticipated, and although it was close, now the victory was theirs. They turned their grinning faces toward the naked Remy, who was bent forward, with both hands shielding his penis, his eyes looking nervously at Ralph's phone.
"Let me out! Stop the live!! Who is watching? No one is watching, right?"
"Who knows? You'd be surprised how many people want to see your little dick!" Kevin teased. He was savoring the moment very much. At last the balance of power had been reversed between him and his brother. After all these years of being despised, dominated and humiliated on an almost daily basis, seeing his tormentor in such a pathetic position was therapeutic.
Ralph was also enjoying himself very much. In part because Remy had always been rude and condescending to him and to all of Kevin's friends, so it was fun to take revenge. But there was something else. For some time now, Ralph had been questionning his sexual orientation. He liked girls, but the more he thought about it, the more convinced he was that he was bissexual. He looked at Remy's boddy up and down. The lad was quite handsome: tall, fit, with a musculature discrete but well-defined. Ralph realised that sight was definitely turning him on!
After a few moments of enjoying his brother's distress, Kevin decided to finally tell him the truth.
"Relax, it was a lie, you are not live on Instagram. It is only a regular video. As much as I would like to share it online, we need it to blackmail you."
Ralph stopped the recording and showed his screen to Remy to prove his friend's point. Remy regained a little bit of his composure. No one was watching him naked except his brother and another boy. He stood up straight, but still kept his hands in front of his penis. Panic gave way to anger.
"What do you mean blackmail me? Just let me out of there, you brats! I'll beat you up so bad you will regret that stupid prank, and I will delete this video myself. Plus, Ralph is not even supposed to be here! I will tell Mom and Dad you invited a friend without permission, you will get in so much trouble!"
Kevin and Ralph just smiled, unimpressed.
"You are not in position to threaten us right now, are you?" Kevin asked. "Remember a few days ago, I told you I wanted to invite friends over for a party? Well the party is about to happen, and you won't tell a word to our parents. And you will not seek revenge on any of us."
"Or else what?" Remy said, trying to sound confident. "You will share the video with some other friends of yours that I don't even know? That won't stop me from getting revenge! I bet the video is not even that bad for me, you didn't even get my dick."
"He's not wrong there," Ralph interviened with disappointment in his voice as he was rewaching the video, "his dick is only exposed in like the first second, but the phone moves too much so it's kind of blurry".
While Remy was relieved to hear that, he was still very much hopping the video wouldn't be shared. Even with his dick covered, a naked video of him was still very embarrassing, and he was ashamed of his panicked reaction and all the vulnerability he had shown. But he knew he had to act like he didn't really care, to not give his brother the tools to blackmail him.
Kevin took Remy's phone out of his trouser's pocket and said "You forgot something though: I know your phone's code! You always unlock it in front of me. Oh what's that? Is that the conversation with all the students in your class? Are you sure you don't mind if we post the video there?"
Remy just stayed silent, but his face went very pale.
"Alright then," Kevin continued, "Ralph, please send the video to this phone so I can share it on the conversation. The number is … "
"No wait! Stop!" Remy shooted. "Ok, you won, I won't tell on you for your party, and I won't seek revenge, I swear."
"That's better" Kevin smiled. "Let me just send a copy of all the phone numbers of your classmates to my own phone so I can always share the video with them if you ever break your promise. And remember, even if you steal my phone to delete it, Ralph also has the video."
Kevin did some manipulations of Remy's phone and then put it back on the sink in front of the shower cubicle.
"Alright, you won. Let me out then, I won't attack you" Remy said.
"What do you mean let you out?" Kevin asked. "But the party is just about to begin, and you will make such a great entertainment for our guests if you stay just as you are. I bet the girls especially are going to love it!"