Lost bet

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Lost bet

Post by Girlspns »

Excellent report for day 1, I very much enjoyed that, can't wait for day 2.

Oh, and give Emily my regards for the thank you gift, very thoughtful of her. :D
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Thank for the report. I have to say I really enjoy the zeal Emily is showing, really living up to my hopes for the weekend. If she wants to, I think it woulld make it even better if Emily also wrote down her version of the weekend so we can experience both sides.

Also for a hot second i was super confused when Emily wrote " Property of Viredae" on your breast, thinking Viredae was Emily for a second, until i read the next part. Very nice touch Emily. I approve wholeheartedly. :D
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Wow, that actually turned out amazing, and the fact that you changed your username actually brought me a surprising amount of joy. Now i'm just looking forward to the next time you make a bet. Either I'll be more mean to you next time, or Emily can feel what it's like to be on the other side :)

Now as far as the breast gift went i thought about telling you some stuff you should do, but i decided it was more of a symbolic gift, than an actual one.

Now that i know better i do have some things for you to do. 1) Obviously you shouldn't wear a bra, which would be interesting if Viredae insists you wear a bra on his breast. 2) whenever you talk with anyone you have to give my breast a quick squeeze. If this is too inapropriate for work, you can skip it there. 3) You must ask Emily to flick my nipple as hard as she can when you wake up, and before you go to bed. I'll see about adding some more things for you to do later, or of Viredae inspires me with his commands.

Also i do feel like i should be able to see what my breast looks like, but you said no photos so I'll respect that ^^
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

You may use a bra when you need to at work. No need to get you in trouble.

Guest - I won't be using any of the suggestions yet, but i might later.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Sincerely hope you get your “revenge” Rebecca.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Oh my. I do believe one of you are going to regret this for a bit. Depending one how rough he is it could be quite problematic. If he isn't too rough the total spanks, and therefore difference in spanks could get quite high, although like Darky here i do hope Emily gets her comuppance.

BTW, how does your friends feel about being pawns in your game? Naturally i would enjoy it very much, but not have the same interests i do :)
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Hey guys, sorry I missed reading this earlier, I got very busy and I feel that I showed some serious willpower knowing this post was here but not being able to read it.

First of all, that was an excellent retelling of what happened, I was worried we'd run into your limits with our rules, but like ENFFanatic said, we'll be sure to give out extra mean rules for the next bet.

As for being allowed to wear bras at work, I suppose I'll allow it since you begged for it, but I have the condition of Emily being the one who gets to pick which bra you wear, I don't know what bras you have, but I'm sure she can at least find something that will twist the rules appropriately.

And since this only applies to your time at work, I suppose I'll go ahead and specify that you're not allowed to wear bras at any other time.

You're also obligated to show your tits to Emily and your friends at any given time they ask, for any length of time, no sense in hiding them when we have the opportunity to keep them exposed.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

We invited the friends that we already knew would be up for this.
Obviously they were up for it, I was more wondering if they geniunely properly love humilating you, or if it's more of a "I don't have anything better to do, and there is a free dinner involved so its fine" kind of deal :P
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Oh my. Poor Emily, and and your poor but. You should obviously have been spanked bare. It's not something he hasn't seen, or done before, but alas.

If your door is locked, and there are no windows, it seems to me that would be no issues if you were to be entirely topless is there? In which case you are definetly not allowe to wear anything to cover your books from now on. Also for an additional rule from tomorrow, you need to go over to Sara and Lisbeth once a day to ask them to lick my nipple. Even if they know or guess why, you may not tell them.

PS - i hope you didn't/don't forget to make her flick your nipple goodnight either. I don't think you'll enjoy the punishment. This also goes for squeezing the boob when you talk to Emily/others aswell. :)
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

I'm glad you're having fun with my tasks!

How did Lisbeth feel about your visit? :)

For tomorrows extra rule . Hmmm. You should put a clothespin on my nipple when you come home from work, and wear it until Emily lets you take it off.