The Girl Who Came To School Naked

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Col-El

The Girl Who Came To School Naked

Post by Col-El »

It’s nine o’clock: A young girl with bright blonde has just started her first day at a brand new high school; her name is Eileen and she feels like she’s forgetting something. She has a new backpack, new text books for each subject. And yet she feels like something is missing, something important; but she doesn’t know what. Either way, Eileen walks into this strange new school with confidence, she felt ready to take on anything. As she walks through the halls, she noticed that the students she walks past are giving her weird looks. She couldn't tell why, she hadn't had done anything yet; had she?

She enters the room for her first lesson of the day. All of the smartly dressed students start staring at her, stunned, mouths open. Eileen is confused at first, that is until she looks down to see that is isn’t wearing the school uniform; in fact she isn’t wearing anything at all. She realises that she forgot to get dressed before leaving the house this morning. “Oh god no!” Eileen screams, her small hands try to cover her large double D boobs. The class erupted in laughter over the naked girl before them. Eileen crouches down to hide her hourglass figure and starts crawling up in the corner of the room out of sheer embarrassment. “This can’t be happening. How could I forget to put my clothes on?” She says to herself with tears rolling down her soft cheek. She removes her bag and uses it to cover her pussy, despite the students continuing to laugh and take pictures on their smartphones. She has never felt this exposed in her life.

The class finally falls silent as one of the teachers walks in, seeing the helpless, naked girl crying on the floor. "Young lady, where is your uniform?!" He asked, demanding an answer. Eileen responds in tears. "I forgot them". The class responds with laughter, the teacher is left with more questions. "What do you mean you forgot them? How do you come to school without clothes on?" the teacher responded aggressively. "I don't know; i could've sworn that i got dressed before leaving the house this morning". Eileen started to cried, barely able to look at the old man standing above her. As the school bell rings, the teacher changed to the topic: "Nevertheless, we must begin today's lesson. So make your way to your seat." "What now?" Eileen said frightfully. "But i don't have any clothes on." "Well you should've thought about that before coming in" The teacher responds, snidely. "Please can i get something to wear?" Eileen begs the teacher, but he turns her down again, telling that when the bell rings, the lesson begins. Eileen bites her tongue and is reluctantly made to remain without clothes throughout the lesson as punishment for not conforming to the schools dress code, as she slowly makes her way to her desk; to sit with all her fully clothed classmates. While Eileen spends the time trying to cover up her juicy tits with her text books. Her chunky thighs fill the chair as her soft skin shivers against her cold plastic seat. As she repeatedly wishes to herself that this was all a horrible nightmare that she would awake from, to end this humiliation. But alas the day continues and so does Eileen: the naked, crying, laughing stock of the whole school on her very first day.

Eileen walks from one lesson to the next, still being laughed at and teased by the students for being and a “nude slut” and a “bimbo that forgot to get dressed this morning.” Her embarrassment never seems to end. The male students didn’t mind this though, as Eileen receives non stop attention from all the horny boys in her classes, who repeatedly stare at her firm butt checks all throughout the day. While the female students snidely comment on the size of Eileen’s waist, her wide thighs and the length of her trimmed bush; no matter what book Eileen uses to cover her exposed body parts. And the teachers? They just stood by as they kept the poor girl without clothes, all for not conforming to the dress code; an act punishable by after school detention. Eileen just kept her head down, unable to look at anyone, as she just wishing she could go home.

It's break time: Everyone is outside hanging with their friends; while Eileen sits alone on a bench in the school grounds outside, waiting for the day to end. A tall guy named Jake, no older than Eileen, sees her; as him and a small group of male students approach Eileen, huddling around her as they take a grab of her juicy titties and squeeze her soft ass. "There's plenty of her to grab." Says Jake, as his strong hands pinches Eileen's tender nipples. No matter how often she resisted their touch; they just couldn’t keep their hands to themselves. More and more students saw this and wanted to cop a feel for themselves. Eileen squirms and struggles, but the boys hold her arms and legs; she couldn't escape. "Please stop! Leave me alone!" Eileen begs. She was surrounded by nearly a dozen horny boys, who have drawn a large crowd of students that watch everything unfold. All eyes on Eileen's naked body, once more. After covering her mouth they feel their hands across her waist, they run their fingers up and down her thick thighs. Jake was one of the students who was lucky enough to touch her pussy, causing Eileen to flinch. "She's enjoying this!" Jake yells out, mockingly. The poor girl sheds a tear as every inch of her soft skin is groped and touched all at once, all in front of an audience cheering them on whilst filming the whole thing on their phones. Eileen has never felt more naked than she currently is.

The principal, a middle aged lady named Ms Davis, arrives and demands that everyone stops. The crowd disperses and gang of boys stops and lets the poor girl go. Eileen lays on the ground humiliated and ashamed, Ms Davis ask her to come to her office. Eileen follows Ms Davis, she'd rather be there than outside where the other students can see her. Later: Eileen sits in Ms Davis office, with a small cushion covering herself. The middle aged woman asks Eileen: "Why she would come to school with no clothes?" Eileen doesn't know how to answer; she remembers sleeping through her alarm clock, rushing to get ready and bolting out of the door. She could've sworn that she put on some clothes before she left the house. Either way: Ms Davis reminds the poor girl that she could be expelled for this. Eileen begs and pleads with the lady to let her stay, and say says that she'll do anything. "Is that so?" Ms Davis says, locking the door to her office.

Eileen is confused and anxious: as she watches Ms Davis lift her skirt up to pull her silky panties down to her ankles. "I'll over look this blatant disregard of the uniform policy this one time, but you must do something for me in return." Ms Davis says to Eileen, seductively. The girl is made get on her knees by the tall middle aged lady. Eileen is asked to start licking Ms Davis' pussy in the middle of the room. She starts slowly moving her tongue as the teacher runs her fingers through the girl's long blonde hair. But unlike the incident outside, Eileen seems to enjoy herself; she stuffs her face in between Ms Davis smooth legs. Eileen squeezes the firm and bare ass of Ms Davis, who stands naked from the waist down. She moans with satisfaction whilst begging Eileen to not stop. The naked girl continues twist her smooth tongue around Ms Davis' clitoris, as the latter reaches sexual climax all over Eileen face; all is forgiven. As Eileen catches her breath and cleans herself up, Ms Davis tells her: "You can come back to my office naked anytime you'd like." The two wink and smile at each other.
Last edited by Col-El on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Col-El

Re: The Girl Who Came To School Naked

Post by Col-El »

I've written an epilouge to this story on the ENM board. Follow the link if you want to read it. Share your thoughts, i'd love to read the feedback.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=759&sid=22d47d7dbaa ... 5cf5a4abc1
nachtmuziek

Post by nachtmuziek »

I liked it! I wish it was a bit longer and more fleshed out but it was a nice little story about one of my favorite themes
Col-El

Post by Col-El »

nachtmuziek wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:05 pm I liked it! I wish it was a bit longer and more fleshed out but it was a nice little story about one of my favorite themes
Thank you, i'm glad you did. Thanks for the feedback. I've written an epilogue to this story, which I've attached on here. I hope you like it as well.